Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,086 members, 7,967,032 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 10:27 AM

Latest On Haba Kyari-fbi Hardcopy(pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Latest On Haba Kyari-fbi Hardcopy(pics) (2036 Views)

Breaking News!! Latest On The Killing Of Military Men In Delta / Haba Kyari By Tunde Odesola / Abba Kyari Fbi Indictment: Igp Suspends Abba Kyari Over Fbi Indictment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Latest On Haba Kyari-fbi Hardcopy(pics) by PresidentAtiku(m): 6:35am On Jul 30, 2021
Monogamy:

Says Nairaland canceller..

You yourself know say there is difference between my reporting and yours.

The former is always genuine while the latter is always false reporting hence mods dumping them in the dust bin
All ya present governmrnt supporters have to be brain checked even though you have a right to support good or evil

2 Likes

Re: Latest On Haba Kyari-fbi Hardcopy(pics) by Monogamy: 6:36am On Jul 30, 2021
PresidentAtiku:
All ya present governmrnt supporters have to be brain checked even though you have a right to support good or evil

What's the correlation with my comments?
Re: Latest On Haba Kyari-fbi Hardcopy(pics) by Fahdiga(m): 6:36am On Jul 30, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]
shatap
who's canceling?
keep crying maaaaaaaa
I love the sound of your cry
it gives me joy and happiness
watching your tears is fun.
kwa kwa kwa kwa
Hehehehe

cc
Fahdiga
He wants to deviate from the topic by falsely accusing you of being the canceller. Mono is in tears grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Latest On Haba Kyari-fbi Hardcopy(pics) by PresidentAtiku(m): 6:37am On Jul 30, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
the mods are honorable
go to the thread below and see how people are openly discussing fraud. I have reported severally, instead my posts were deleted by same mods... Where is the honor

www.nairaland.com/5284299/yahoo-no-favour-me-quit
Re: Latest On Haba Kyari-fbi Hardcopy(pics) by PresidentAtiku(m): 6:38am On Jul 30, 2021
Monogamy:

What's the correlation with my comments?
still searching for any of your comments that are reasonable
Re: Latest On Haba Kyari-fbi Hardcopy(pics) by EagleNest(m): 6:47am On Jul 30, 2021
If our so called "best cop" is alleged to be under the pay roll of criminals for special service rendered to them, then what is left of Nigeria police image? It is finished for Nigeria reputation.

1 Like

Re: Latest On Haba Kyari-fbi Hardcopy(pics) by AchalugoNwa(f): 6:49am On Jul 30, 2021
Fahdiga:
He wants to deviate from the topic by falsely accusing you of being the canceller. Mono is in tears grin
Hahahahaha Monogamy oooo
Re: Latest On Haba Kyari-fbi Hardcopy(pics) by Monogamy: 7:16am On Jul 30, 2021
PresidentAtiku:
still searching for any of your comments that are reasonable

Ohhhh, is that why you decided to be incoherent?
Re: Latest On Haba Kyari-fbi Hardcopy(pics) by PresidentAtiku(m): 7:19am On Jul 30, 2021
Monogamy:

Ohhhh, is that why you decided to be incoherent?
Do I look like an APC urchin?
Re: Latest On Haba Kyari-fbi Hardcopy(pics) by Monogamy: 7:21am On Jul 30, 2021
PresidentAtiku:
Do I look like an APC urchin?

Do you have master degree in Incoherency?
Re: Latest On Haba Kyari-fbi Hardcopy(pics) by PresidentAtiku(m): 7:23am On Jul 30, 2021
Monogamy:

Do you have master degree in Incoherency?
Yes... I got one from APC recession university

(1) (2) (Reply)

Southerners Are The Reason Nigerians Are Blacklisted - Sarki / What Is The Difference Between NAFDAC And SON (picture) / Justice Mary Odili And The Marcaba Dance On 17 Oil Wells Belonging To Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.