Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,000 members, 7,873,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 10:07 AM

My Collection Of Funniest Reactions To Tinubu's Bullion Vans On Eve Of Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Collection Of Funniest Reactions To Tinubu's Bullion Vans On Eve Of Election (1910 Views)

Buhari & Emefiele Chat With Tinubu On Eve Of Swearing-In (Throwback Photo) / How Petitions On Tinubu’s Bullion Vans Landed Magu In Trouble / Tinubu In Panic Mode! See Picture Of Bullion Vans For Last Minute Mobilisation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Collection Of Funniest Reactions To Tinubu's Bullion Vans On Eve Of Election by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 30, 2021
nku5:
OP- no spoil weekend for Tinubu's tired touts abeg grin you for wait till Monday morning na

Re: My Collection Of Funniest Reactions To Tinubu's Bullion Vans On Eve Of Election by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 30, 2021
Glink2018:
Aboki idiot wan fight back the story of Aboki Tailor Kyari Abba with Tinubu Bullion van...but you have forgotten that it takes bullion van money for your Buharifailure to become the president....that is aiding and abetting....
He said it himself that before he became the president he was as poor as a church rat....if Fulani people are going through this route, lets kuku expose it ..Your buharufailure ambition was supported by looters money and he didn't mention anything about it...
Name Tinubu's businesses before he became governor in 1999?According to the late Odumakin he was driving a Peugeot 505 before he became governor.

Now he is moving with bullion vans and private jets.
Re: My Collection Of Funniest Reactions To Tinubu's Bullion Vans On Eve Of Election by olympianares: 1:18pm On Jul 30, 2021
Monogamy:

Tinubu for president

Jagaban of Borgu land can turn things around including turning the life of wailers around and let them be more productive.

Tinubu for president, Iyeh Iyeh Iyeh
Tinubu for president, A cha ti n wa
30k alert is just causing this kind orgasm

1 Like

Re: My Collection Of Funniest Reactions To Tinubu's Bullion Vans On Eve Of Election by Monogamy: 1:19pm On Jul 30, 2021
olympianares:

The lines you people hate to read.

Tinubu for president

grin
Re: My Collection Of Funniest Reactions To Tinubu's Bullion Vans On Eve Of Election by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 30, 2021
olympianares:

Re: My Collection Of Funniest Reactions To Tinubu's Bullion Vans On Eve Of Election by olympianares: 1:32pm On Jul 30, 2021
Monogamy:

The lines you people hate to read.
Tinubu for president
grin
Lols...Even Satan is ashamed of you
Re: My Collection Of Funniest Reactions To Tinubu's Bullion Vans On Eve Of Election by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 30, 2021
olympianares:
Lols...Even Satan is ashamed of you
Re: My Collection Of Funniest Reactions To Tinubu's Bullion Vans On Eve Of Election by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 01, 2021
Laughing at Nigerians complaining of fantastical corruption

Re: My Collection Of Funniest Reactions To Tinubu's Bullion Vans On Eve Of Election by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 01, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:
And this one wants to become Nigeria's president, OLOHUN MAJE KA RI WAHALA!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUhRKVIjJtw

Re: My Collection Of Funniest Reactions To Tinubu's Bullion Vans On Eve Of Election by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 9:12am On Aug 01, 2021
[quote author=RuudVanNisteroy post=104304695][/quote]
The man is just chopping Lagos and using Lagosians to catch cruise by urging them to continue chanting "Eko Oni Baje oooooo......"

1 Like

Re: My Collection Of Funniest Reactions To Tinubu's Bullion Vans On Eve Of Election by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 01, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:

The man is just chopping Lagos and using Lagosians to catch cruise by urging them to continue chanting "Eko Oni Baje oooooo......"

Re: My Collection Of Funniest Reactions To Tinubu's Bullion Vans On Eve Of Election by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 01, 2021
Eko O ni Baje

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Would No Longer Say The Things He Had Been Saying- Igbo Elders Begs Buhari / Abdulsalami Reveals How Abacha Was Discovered Dead / They Just Violate Reno Omockery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.