Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,013 members, 7,931,479 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 06:24 AM

Seeing Or Being With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Too Much - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seeing Or Being With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Too Much (3921 Views)

Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend / To Know if your Boyfriend/Girlfriend is in Love with You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seeing Or Being With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Too Much by nurabela: 5:23am On May 15, 2011
Is there such a thing as seeing or being with your boyfriend/girlfriend too much? Some people think that you shouldn't always be together, and that there should be time for you to miss each other.
Re: Seeing Or Being With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Too Much by iice(f): 6:56am On May 15, 2011
What works for one, doesn't work for another.
I can't do LDRs but that doesn't mean i wanna see him everyday or worse be in his company like 24/7
Re: Seeing Or Being With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Too Much by queensmith: 8:24am On May 15, 2011
I heard couples that play together stay together. It makes sense since ive noticed the couples that are arnd each other 24/7 ALWAYS have succesful marriages. And that theory isnt even culturally specific.

So yes i think if you both dont mind being in the company of each other alot then its good for your relationship.
Re: Seeing Or Being With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Too Much by hunkyjohn(m): 8:33am On May 15, 2011
Different strokes for different folks but for me, it can't be too much.
Re: Seeing Or Being With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Too Much by Nobody: 9:42am On May 15, 2011
i can neva get tired of ha,
We spend evriday til 10pm den i/she goez home.
Litle tinz count alot,
Extra secondz also count.
Re: Seeing Or Being With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Too Much by Nobody: 10:02am On May 15, 2011
nurabela:
Is there such a thing as seeing or being with your boyfriend/girlfriend too much? Some people think that you shouldn't always be together, and that there should be time for you to miss each other.

It's definitely possible. I, personally, don't think people should always be together. Part of the fun in a relationship is missing your significant other and anticipating his or her return home. If he or she is always around, everything can seem like it's a routine. Some people do need their space sometimes, even if it's from the ones they love. I think there needs to be a perfect balance between the two. What works for some may not work for others though.
Re: Seeing Or Being With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Too Much by 190: 10:46am On May 15, 2011
^Hmmmm
Re: Seeing Or Being With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Too Much by Pweety4me(f): 11:08am On May 15, 2011
ogugua88:

It's definitely possible. I, personally, don't think people should always be together. Part of the fun in a relationship is missing your significant other and anticipating his or her return home. If he or she is always around, everything can seem like it's a routine. Some people do need their space sometimes, even if it's from the ones they love. I think there needs to be a perfect balance between the two. What works for some may not work for others though.
Yea this goes down well. smiley
Re: Seeing Or Being With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Too Much by intelligen(m): 2:26pm On May 15, 2011
View my reply on naijapals

(1) (Reply)

Why Women Are Not Submissive. / How To Make A Girl Happy Without Spending Money / Punishment On Wedding Day..picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.