Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:44 AM

Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP (88060 Views)

How IGP, Marwa Met, Agreed On Abba Kyari’s Arrest / Kenyan Government Involvement In Arrest, Extradition Of Nnamdi Kanu / Nnamdi Kanu On The Run As Nigeria Formally Requests Arrest, Extradition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP by Fathai(m): 12:43pm On Jul 30, 2021
Ibkhaleel:

The irredeemable hate doped rabble screamed Buhari is incompetent, a failure & incapable of handling insecurity in Nigeria.
The man took them by surprise & before they could understand the new tongue in which he was speaking, the field commanders of the Umbrella thieves were picked around the world & sent behind bars.
Now, the sponsors of the insecurity in Nigeria & their pathetic social & mainstream media megaphones who called Buhari incompetent, a failure & asked him to resign, are presently running from pillar to post writing petition letters to world organisations & world powers, addressing US congress, mobilizing local & international support groups, forming committees of elders, hiring local & international lawyers, mobilizing media teams headed by Punch to free the muderous secessionists & wiping up social media sentiments & hysterics against Buhari & his administration using idiotic human rights concerns.
When they were shrilling about like crickets in heat about insecurity in the land, one will think the devious wilful idiots are genuinely concerned about ending their fabricated insecurity.
No!
Insecurity is not only their main political capital for 2023 as they have no chance with issues & achievements based campaign, they equally need their armed political thugs presently masquerading as freedom fighters to mobilize armed thugs, cultists & gunmen to hijack the elections for them come 2023.
They can't afford to have Igboho, Nnamdi Kanu & the rest of their armed killer thugs in prison ahead of 2023.
Only a wilful fool will believe their lies that Igboho, Kanu & the rest of the repobrates are sober, have realised their mistakes, have genuinely repented & should be pardoned.
No, they need them in the streets for 2023!
And again, for the zombified retards preaching human rights, how do the hundreds of police officers, military personnel, dissenting voices that were assasinated & their properties burnt to the ground, men & women killed, decapitated for burial & juju bullet proof rituals for their members, the Nigerian tax paying public whose money was used to build & procure the public buildings, vehicles & equipments the muderous secessionists destroyed get justice for the loss of their lives & properties if these killer secessionists, arsonists & anarchists are set free just like that.
Which serious country in the world does that?
What lesson & deterrence measures are we setting to forestall criminals & murderers picking up arms in the future against the Nigerian state in the name of freedom fighting, killing innocent citizens & destroying their properties & livelihood in the process?
A tragic shame indeed!!
you can write all this story or copy and paste this story for those that are not well informed..as for me, my thinking is far ahead of the gibberish you write here. If the country is good or on a fair level, no one will call for self determination.

7 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP by ukahrawah: 12:43pm On Jul 30, 2021
Toor, e don be for Buhari and his corruption fighters na. Even Lai Muhamad & Chibuike Amechi cannot negotiate Kyari out of this one. ''DoAllah,'' what is Nigeria police probing? In case they have forgotten: For unbiased trials, our judicial headquarter is now in the US fa.

5 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP by ultimatekint(m): 12:44pm On Jul 30, 2021
Buhari should be arrested first.

5 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP by AngelicBeing: 12:44pm On Jul 30, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Life is so unfair.

Obakpororo has been crying since he heard this news.
He paid fake agents 2million Naira to take him to the US meanwhile FBI agents want to take Abba to the USA without collecting a dime, no visa, no passport, he won't even pay for flight.
Yet Abba Kyari is scared to go.

Abba Kyari please gift my nephew your original iPhone charger and airpod before those FBI guys pick you to the USA.
shocked
Re: Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP by LivingTribunal: 12:45pm On Jul 30, 2021
HE JUST KILLED HIS BOY'S DREAM

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP by Numerouno94(m): 12:45pm On Jul 30, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
A super cop that has risked his life protecting us from kidnappers, murderers & terrorists all these years& that has arrested more criminals than any other is accused of taking bribes from a yahoo boy & scammer all the way from America & we are expected to believe it? Not me!

Abba is one of the bravest, brightest and best cops in Nigeria and I will not believe these crazy allegations levelled against him or condemn him unless I see any evidence to the contrary.

He has proved himself over and over again when it comes to catching criminals and I do not believe that he is one himself. If he were he would not have such an excellent record in combating crime.

Nigerians seem to take delight in believing and assuming the worse about their best. That is part of our problem: we love and celebrate the evil but we despise, hate and seek to pull down the righteous and good.

Must u guys view everything tru the spectrum of religion, tribe nd politics? Anybody who commits a crime shuld b made to pay for it no matter whose horse is gored. Thats the principle that saner societies re built upon nd thats exactly why they thrive. Buh in the case of Nigeria some section will spring up nd u will hear tinx like his our son thus, we shuld stand by him, or his being witch-hunted, or his a celebrity or a millionaires thus, he shuld b pardoned. How do u want ur country to thrive wit this kind of mentality?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP by oyeb15: 12:45pm On Jul 30, 2021
Wonderful. Those Anambra billionaire don tamper with this guy destiny.

Abi Abba Yari ate from those cow ni?

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP by EXLOVER(m): 12:45pm On Jul 30, 2021
Dagger111:

No b the very NwaAmaikpe wey i knw be this.
Swears...the joke dry abi?
Re: Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP by Ibkhaleel: 12:45pm On Jul 30, 2021
Fathai:
you can write all this story or copy and paste this story for those that are not well informed..as for me, my thinking is far ahead of the gibberish you write here. If the country is good or on a fair level, no one will call for self determination.
self determination or terorism and treason...useless online chained dog barking....you are nothing but plain criminals and will always be treated in the language you understand best cool

Poverty will kee you dr
Re: Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP by Ibkhaleel: 12:48pm On Jul 30, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
self determination or terorism and treason...useless online chained dog barking....you are nothing but plain criminals and will always be treated in the language you understand best cool

Poverty will kee you dr
wallahi you are lucky your name sounds that of a faithful if not! I wil have deal with you severely and arrest you face to face!

Igboho has German connection, Kanu has British citizenship, Sowore has US connection, Sheikh Zackzacky has Iran Connection and you without a second home, supporting them to destroy the only one you have?
You be mumu. You no get sense. Fathai or what ever you are
Re: Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:48pm On Jul 30, 2021
#FreeHushPoPo

Re: Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP by 12large1: 12:48pm On Jul 30, 2021
We really need division in this country because Nigerians lack of unity has totally destabilized our mind. Imagine if the case was reversed, do you think usa will extradite a white American to Nigeria if he was indicted in any crime. I am an Igbo man but under no Condition should Nigeria extradite him to USA. Nigerians stop worshipping these American law enforcement or white pipo dem nor even like una

5 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP by LivingTribunal: 12:49pm On Jul 30, 2021
PoTTV:
What about vincent? Dem no go find am to arrest too.

Kyari can provide him grin
Re: Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP by sehin79(m): 12:49pm On Jul 30, 2021
the question is would the US extradite a top police officer to any country to face charges NO...
I DOUBT IF THE NIGERIAN GOVERMENT WOULD COMPLY....

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP by Fiscus105(m): 12:50pm On Jul 30, 2021
festacman:
Extradition is not as straightforward as it sounds. It will involve the court up to the Supreme Court to determine if the offence is worth the suspect being extradited.

In Abba Kyari case, I am sure he will, as last resort, argue that crimes of agreeing to receive bribe money for his team and the arising criminal breach of trust were committed in Nigeria. In addition, he will argue that none of the amounts were paid into his personal accounts. I am sure his numerous wealthy friends would be brainstorming by now on choice of SAN or SANS to engage to handle his case.

Long way ahead but whatever happens, Abba Kyari is already down and in tatters. Smh

@ bolded
Even if the person that wants to be extradited don't go to court. The case will still reach supreme Court.

I also believe you are his personal lawyer who want present all these evidences in court to defend him
Re: Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP by sirwhyteB(m): 12:50pm On Jul 30, 2021
What goes around comes around

Judge and you will be judged

Declare others wanted and one day it will be your turn.

I'm patiently waiting for the outcome shocked

Ọkwa hụrụ ebe ana abọ ọkụkọ na achị ọchị, ya mara kwa na otu esi abọ ọkụkọ ka esi abọ ọkwa.

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP by hmohammed(m): 12:51pm On Jul 30, 2021
Bedtec:
They should arrest the idiot, take BMCs along then drop BMCs in Chad lake to perish .... Enough of Northern evil in this country just because they're in power

They wont shout lawlessness now ooo. The same set of people that dont want Igboho and MNk extradited are supporting Kyaris extradition. Hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP by olympianares: 12:51pm On Jul 30, 2021
oyeb15:
Wonderful. Those Anambra billionaire don tamper with this guy destiny.

Abi Abba Yari ate from those cow no?

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:52pm On Jul 30, 2021
I'm waiting for when him go open clothings and caps outlet in the country.

I need to patronize him and see how criminals feel when they make money illegally.

Dead man.

Ogun kill u there!

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP by zsamorano(m): 12:52pm On Jul 30, 2021
All I wants to see is how Nigeria government will handle this case. DSS, EFCC, NSA, Nigeria Police hasn’t swing into actions. What are they still waiting for? Most of these govt officials need to be taught international criminal laws. Maybe buhari and his goons will at least use their sense in this kind of dealings

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP by Guyman02: 12:53pm On Jul 30, 2021
Frontail:
common stop posting nonsense here angry
Your mentor will soon be extradited grin

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP by wildikeman(m): 12:53pm On Jul 30, 2021
I'm embarrassed for this country
Re: Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP by Obipaul77(m): 12:54pm On Jul 30, 2021
HonNL:
FBI Agents In Second Meeting This Week With Nigeria's Police IG To Demand Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition

SOURCE
I thank God this is happening now, I don't know why all these flat headed northerners called Abba kyari have a lot of negativities all around them. From ordinary tailor to DCP without certificate. I wish him life sentence in jail, and let the blood of all innocent people he killed in Imo never rest in hunting him. The hunter is now hunted.

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP by Hardgun: 12:54pm On Jul 30, 2021
Dem no wan release ABBA KYARI but dem wan make dem release SUNDAY IGHOHO is that not madness ,remember say Kenya release MNK for you

6 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP by ajyogbon(m): 12:54pm On Jul 30, 2021
Ooooh favor!!
Re: Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP by samonak(m): 12:55pm On Jul 30, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
A super cop that has risked his life protecting us from kidnappers, murderers & terrorists all these years& that has arrested more criminals than any other is accused of taking bribes from a yahoo boy & scammer all the way from America & we are expected to believe it? Not me!

Abba is one of the bravest, brightest and best cops in Nigeria and I will not believe these crazy allegations levelled against him or condemn him unless I see any evidence to the contrary.

He has proved himself over and over again when it comes to catching criminals and I do not believe that he is one himself. If he were he would not have such an excellent record in combating crime.

Nigerians seem to take delight in believing and assuming the worse about their best. That is part of our problem: we love and celebrate the evil but we despise, hate and seek to pull down the righteous and good.

He that lives in a glass house should not throw stones. Anyone that comes with equity should have clean hands. The Holy book says Judge not for you shall be judged with the same measure. In the words of China Achebe " he that brings home an ant infested wood should not be surprised when he is visited by lizards. Let your hero go and defend himself. Dazzol

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP by Segzy19: 12:55pm On Jul 30, 2021
Omo FBI dey para o...

E don be for this aboki police...

Meat don catch the hunter

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:55pm On Jul 30, 2021
sehin79:
the question is would the US extradite a top police officer to any country to face charges NO...
I DOUBT IF THE NIGERIAN GOVERMENT WOULD COMPLY....

An American father and son have been handed over to Japanese authorities for allegedly helping former Nissan boss Carlos Ghosn flee the country.

The two were charged last year with helping Mr Ghosn flee Japan, hidden in a box and on a private jet.

Mr Ghosn escaped to his childhood home, Lebanon, which has no extradition treaty with Japan.

Michael Taylor and his son Peter Taylor have fought a months-long battle to avoid extradition over the case.

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-56248558

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP by Vinesee: 12:56pm On Jul 30, 2021
THANK GOD THIS NOT AN IGBO OFFICER INVOLVED OTHERWISE THE ENEMIES WILL BE ALL OVER THROWING STONES. THEY SAID THAT IGBOS LOVE MONEY TOO MUCH, THEM TELL ME IF HUSHPUPPY AND ABBA KYARI ARE IGBOS? NIGERIANS SHOULD UNDERSTAND THAT OUR COUNTRY WILL NOT PROGRESS EFFECTIVELY UNLESS THE PEOPLE OF THE SOUTHEAST ARE DUELY RECOGNIZED AND PLACE ON THE SAME PEDESTAL WITH OTHER ETHNIC GROUP IN NIGERIA.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP by Karemarealty288(m): 12:56pm On Jul 30, 2021
festacman:
Extradition is not as straightforward as it sounds. It will involve the court up to the Supreme Court to determine if the offence is worth the suspect being extradited.

In Abba Kyari case, I am sure he will, as last resort, argue that crimes of agreeing to receive bribe money for his team and the arising criminal breach of trust were committed in Nigeria. In addition, he will argue that none of the amounts were paid into his personal accounts. I am sure his numerous wealthy friends would be brainstorming by now on choice of SAN or SANS to engage to handle his case.

Long way ahead but whatever happens, Abba Kyari is already down and in tatters. Smh

When it comes to US all of them will freeze.. they all fear visa ban pass anything. Read the FBI report and you will salute the professionalism of that organisation. Kyari is a closed case.

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP by AchalugoNwa(f): 12:56pm On Jul 30, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
People from the land of killing policemen will abuse Abba Kyari and be happy now

Southerners are the most confusing people I've ever seen. When u make statement that suit them they praise u, if u do otherwise irrespective of the authenticity of the opinion they chastise u 

See battalions of pigs wailing on this thread...

Nothing is as difficult as finding a Southener with sense.

Useless bigots. Inmoral criminal cultists region
who dash aboki phone cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP by Kingosytex(m): 12:57pm On Jul 30, 2021
Ibkhaleel:

If I talk say no wise now, you go take offense.
Do you know the number of lives that have been wasted by your hero?
Do you know the number of persons he has kidnapped or those he forcefully converted their belongings into his'?
Do you know the number of people he has ripped off?
Your hero is a thief, he deserves to be in jail.
I can assure you that he must go down, it's just a matter of time and remember, Buhari will never be in power for ever

If Kyari is so clean, let him go and clear his name in America.
Just go and re-read the trash he dished out as defense, I could not help but laugh at the guy's ignorance.
Kyari is not smart.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu / Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says / Coronavirus: In Few Months From Now, Newspaper Headlines May Read Like This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.