Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,984 members, 7,873,167 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:05 AM

What Are The Effects Of Pressing Breasts? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Effects Of Pressing Breasts? (6782 Views)

What Are The Effects Of Pressing Breasts? / Woman With The World's Largest Natural Breasts Attends Event In Only Bra / "I Started Growing Breasts At 7"-Busty Nigerian Girl On Her Challenge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Effects Of Pressing Breasts? by muller101(m): 9:26pm On Jul 30, 2021
mattmogan88:
Majority of women with big boobs don't have sense but am so damn attracted to boobs, i fit marry a lady without pussy as far as boobs Dy there grin grin
why not give bobrisky a chance in your life. grin
Re: What Are The Effects Of Pressing Breasts? by silibaba: 9:50pm On Jul 30, 2021
luvmijeje:
Hehehe! I just know it is a man that wrote the foolish article.

So women should allow men to be pressing and massaging anyhow. Wetin kan remain for pikin to press?
for pikin na food, but for us na toy to play with
Re: What Are The Effects Of Pressing Breasts? by ChasinGood(m): 10:00pm On Jul 30, 2021
Haha.
Man, it's obvious we're way too religious in this clime. The annoying stuff is our hypocritical way of life. Saying things that'll please the masses but they'll go into their closets and do the reverse. Man,my babes know that me love those pretty creatures on their chest af. Damn! I'd be lost without breast grin
okoroemeka:
I wonder why God created such a beautiful thing like breasts and this our religious charlatans will say that pressing and sucking breast is a sin,well if sucking breasts will take me to hell so be it,if you look very closely at a well formed breast,you will agree that baba God has many things in mind when it was created,and it is not meant for breast feeding alone.
Re: What Are The Effects Of Pressing Breasts? by mattmogan88: 10:36pm On Jul 30, 2021
muller101:
why not give bobrisky a chance in your life. grin

I said a lady, bro cheesy
Re: What Are The Effects Of Pressing Breasts? by Luizkid(m): 10:51pm On Jul 30, 2021
package those brests in a sexy bra...and all i have is urs grin
Re: What Are The Effects Of Pressing Breasts? by BigYash: 12:26am On Jul 31, 2021
A me doesn't like buwest.. Na my Monica I prefer..

Re: What Are The Effects Of Pressing Breasts? by SPLENDID25(m): 6:25am On Jul 31, 2021
tnerro1:
I used to think I was a breast man, but with the kind asses I Dey see every day now especially this rainy season, I am now confused, I don’t know where I belong anymore undecided
YOU CAN BE BUHARI, BELONG TO EVERYBODY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Effects Of Pressing Breasts? by tnerro1(m): 12:14pm On Jul 31, 2021
SPLENDID25:
YOU CAN BE BUHARI, BELONG TO EVERYBODY

Sharp guy, I like this ur idea

1 Like

Re: What Are The Effects Of Pressing Breasts? by IARASORGANIC: 1:20pm On Jul 31, 2021
Nonyeadamu:

Chaiiii

Nwa Mbanọ àlà n'iyi at that very moment.

I am from Ogbor ugiri, what part of mbano are you from?
Re: What Are The Effects Of Pressing Breasts? by LionTiger(m): 2:05pm On Jul 31, 2021
okoroemeka:
I wonder why God created such a beautiful thing like breasts and this our religious charlatans will say that pressing and sucking breast is a sin,well if sucking breasts will take me to hell so be it,if you look very closely at a well formed breast,you will agree that baba God has many things in mind when it was created,and it is not meant for breast feeding alone.

Religious Charlatans?
Are they wiser than King Solomon who wrote "The Songs of Solomon?
Re: What Are The Effects Of Pressing Breasts? by Nonyeadamu: 3:45pm On Jul 31, 2021
IARASORGANIC:

I am from Ogbor ugiri, what part of mbano are you from?

Osuachara but I'm gonna adopt Bauchi cos of my fulani man.

I'm very proud of him and I love him so much.
Re: What Are The Effects Of Pressing Breasts? by IARASORGANIC: 6:42pm On Jul 31, 2021
Nonyeadamu:

Osuachara but I'm gonna adopt Bauchi cos of my fulani man.

I'm very proud of him and I love him so much.
I wish you well my sister.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Safe To Ask A Married Woman Out? / Naira Marley Reacts As His Sister Shubomi Shares Nude Photos Of Herself / Dress Code When You're Dating Someone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.