Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,869 members, 7,879,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 01:25 AM

7 Questions That Measure Your Growth As An Adult - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 7 Questions That Measure Your Growth As An Adult (194 Views)

The Olympiad M.A.N Mathematics Questions That Was Held On The 26th Of March 2022 / Come In And Measure Your IQ / Is Fluency In English Not Really A Measure Of Intelligence? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Questions That Measure Your Growth As An Adult by philstone(m): 1:53pm On Jul 30, 2021
None of them have anything to do with money, fame, or success
How do you compare to the person you were ten, twenty, or thirty years ago? Are you kinder, braver, more principled? I’m fifty now, and those metrics matter to me. But that wasn’t always the case.
In my twenties, I lusted after money, job titles, and sex as trophies of a successful life. Those success criteria now seem laughable and childish. Yet, many of my peers still chase after the same cravings that drove them in their twenties. They’re frustrated with life. They feel left behind even though they’re rich. They’re aggrieved despite being blessed and privileged.
That’s what happens when you live a life without growth. You look to the same shallow fixes to subdue your cravings, reaching a point where you seek out more money, a flashier car, a hotter partner, knowing it will bring you only a fleeting sense of pleasure or satisfaction.
Read More.....https://www.lasgidiloaded.com/2021/07/7-questions-that-measure-your-growth-as.html

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

W / Case Study Analysis On Accounting Information System / No Selling Or Advertising Required. Make 10k Monthly From Socializing Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.