Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,362 members, 7,888,150 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:30 PM

Williams Uchemba: My Wife Put Her Medical Profession On Hold For My Success - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Williams Uchemba: My Wife Put Her Medical Profession On Hold For My Success (44656 Views)

Davido Gives ₦1M To Ify Onwuemene, Promises To Support Her Medical Bills / Kemi Olunloyo Begs Hushpuppi For Money For Her Medical Check-Up (Photos) / Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Financial Assistance To Sort Her Medical Bills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Williams Uchemba: My Wife Put Her Medical Profession On Hold For My Success by EmmyBiggy(m): 8:26pm On Jul 30, 2021
Did I hear she put her medical profession on hold ? Please can we see her records before you met her ?

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba: My Wife Put Her Medical Profession On Hold For My Success by RodgersAkpafu: 8:38pm On Jul 30, 2021
Aksnoopy:
Why tell it to the whole world if he is not a simp?
Why emphasize on the fact that she paused Schooling for him?

It's not even their anniversary MR, so he is a fvcking simp. cool
I thought as much .....
Another young man slurping on "red pill" content littering YouTube

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba: My Wife Put Her Medical Profession On Hold For My Success by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 30, 2021
pocohantas:
Sounds cool now…

Tomorrow if they tell you to pay her child support, you will ask why she couldn’t work for her own money.

I wish you two love and light. May joy never depart from your home.
This is what I was about to type before seeing your comment.

I hope redpill clowns won't start ranting everywhere when he's told to pay her spousal support/alimony and also share his assets with her if for some reason they divorce.

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba: My Wife Put Her Medical Profession On Hold For My Success by Sharontalkingvl(f): 10:36pm On Jul 30, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdGhXnkdiy8

Onyi22:
A good woman no dy easy to find..
If you find any, hold am tight grin cheesy
Re: Williams Uchemba: My Wife Put Her Medical Profession On Hold For My Success by Ikpongiton: 6:14am On Jul 31, 2021
Cruisemasterl:
Congrats to you but hope you will do same for her if need be

Unisex Turtleneck For Adult n Kids Are Available at Wholesale n Retail Prices
Payment On Delivery Within Lagos
Click On My Name For Samples n Contact Details wink
how much,sir?
Re: Williams Uchemba: My Wife Put Her Medical Profession On Hold For My Success by detectivejones: 7:29am On Jul 31, 2021
How long have they been married that this dude won't let us have peace ehn?
Re: Williams Uchemba: My Wife Put Her Medical Profession On Hold For My Success by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 31, 2021
Fountainofyouth:
Good of her for not putting her career permanently on hold, husbands and wives should always help and elevate each other in every aspect, it shouldn't be one sided, not once did he talk about what he did for her.

aunty he did not say she put her career on hold permanently neither did she finance him @least according to him, the lady was just being rationale if she had go work she can't earn as much as her husband business is paying. the wife is just being smart a good move for any human passionate about money.
fountain wa why is comprehension alway like mountain to you undecided
Re: Williams Uchemba: My Wife Put Her Medical Profession On Hold For My Success by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 31, 2021
pocohantas:
Sounds cool now…

Tomorrow if they tell you to pay her child support, you will ask why she couldn’t work for her own money.

Here we go, da bi mo se da pioneer already envisioning a divorce ahead.
aunty wey ** undecided i guess you miss the part "You put your medical profession on hold to help me build my goals and dreams, handling most of my business like I would still amazes me.
we all know there are full housewives that earn salary, if wives could made gain from just going to the market, can mrs uchemba be handling most his business n not be well compensated or overpaid. mrs uchemba is just a smart wife, i was hoping to read she dropped out of school to finance him or sold her father house to finance his dream all i see is a woman managing soup wey don done
Re: Williams Uchemba: My Wife Put Her Medical Profession On Hold For My Success by pocohantas(f): 8:09am On Jul 31, 2021
3minssex:

I hope redpill clowns won't start ranting everywhere when he's told to pay her spousal support/alimony and also share his assets with her if for some reason they divorce.

We know as e dey go, but for now, let’s all agree it is the virtuous thing to do.

They must rant, it is their default mode. grin

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba: My Wife Put Her Medical Profession On Hold For My Success by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 31, 2021
3minssex:

why are feminist always bitter, a feminist would have envisioned a divorce chronicle ahead even b4 she sees herself married, as much as feminist like to work alimony & spousal supports seems to be there viable retirement cashout plan.
@3minssex, redpills won't rant cos there won't even be a divorce, uche don mingle with yorubademons i trust he picked a wife material.
Re: Williams Uchemba: My Wife Put Her Medical Profession On Hold For My Success by Junkie1: 9:08am On Jul 31, 2021
bukatyne:

Is child support for the child(Ren) or mother?

While they are married, she is providing emotional support while he provides financial support (in simple terms).

If after a divorce (God forbid cheesy), we still expect that man to provide financial support for his wife (not kids) with the typical (he must maintain the lifestyle she is used it), is she also obligated to provide the emotional support he is used to?

the height of logic in these words makes me doubt if it's a female behind this moniker
Re: Williams Uchemba: My Wife Put Her Medical Profession On Hold For My Success by bukatyne(f): 9:09pm On Aug 06, 2021
cococandy:

1. Financial support and “emotional” support don’t accumulate in the same way. If a partner walks away from a relationship and loses the support of the non-financial partner, they will be affected but not in the same way the other partner will be affected if they lose the financial support of the earning partner.

2. Because we live in a world that values money over everything else, the non-earning partner tends to suffer more. In many cases, they still remain the partner who’s carrying the non-financial responsibilities of family even when divorced ( e.g moms who still remain the primary care giver)

3. Also, spousal support is not indefinite. It’s usually calculated based on realistic situations that applies to each couples’ union and only lasts for a certain amount of time.

4. If the wife or husband put their career on hold for 10-20 years to support the family in other ways, it’s a bit simplistic and unreasonable to assume that they can immediately walk away from the relationship with the financial skills to pick up right where they left off decades ago. The support is to give them a leg up back to a level where they can reasonably begin to make their own money too and it ends.

5. It’s not applicable in all cases and It’s not forever.

6. Ideally, all the finances they accrued during the marriage should be split and each person walks with what is due to them with no strings attached. But that’s not always feasible.

7. I guess my point is that it’s not an unreasonable practice that just started out of nowhere.

1. That means men bring more to a marriage since they are the major financial partners. I think emotional support is equally important. I was under the weather some years ago and trust me, I needed my family to care for me. I wouldn't have survived without them irrespective of the amount of money in my bank account.

2. I am talking of emotional support between spouses.

3. I see

4. I don't expect someone who was out of job for that amount of years to bounce back immediately. I however believe you cannot hate me and like my money/emotional support. If you think I am not good enough to stay married to, biko leave my money alone just how I would not expect you to support me financially.

5. Ok

6. I prefer this.

7. Interestingly most of the cases that make it online (perhaps they are dramatic hence making the news) are unreasonable (to be kind). From Dr. Dre's wife wanting $1m monthly to maintain her current lifestyle to awarding a girlfriend $50k per month to maintain her lifestyle for ten years.

I would prefer a case where the financial spouse shared their assets incurred during the marriage in a certain ratio. I would also want proof that the stay at home spouse actually provided emotional support to deserve the shared assets.

I just watched a real show (Case Closed) where the man was the stay at home partner for 15years while the wife worked with no kids. When he said he did not want a divorce, the romantic in me said 'awwww, he wants the marriage to work'. Apparently, the idiot pretended to be sick all those years, the wife kept spending money trying to make him well because they couldn't make a diagnosis. She also provided emotional support because he was sick. Meanwhile, the mofo was well enough to co-open a non-profit organization and carry heavy boxes and appear in the news. The judge threw out his case and apparently, he does not deserve any support.
Re: Williams Uchemba: My Wife Put Her Medical Profession On Hold For My Success by cococandy(f): 10:14pm On Aug 06, 2021
bukatyne:

1. That means men bring more to a marriage since they are the major financial partners. I think emotional support is equally important. I was under the weather some years ago and trust me, I needed my family to care for me. I wouldn't have survived without them irrespective of the amount of money in my bank account.

That’s not what it means.
Because both accrue in different ways doesn’t mean one is really more valuable than the other. Like you said, all the money in world wouldn’t have made a difference to you if you didn’t have that support at the time you were unwell.
Money is just required to purchase literally anything you need to survive these days hence the earning partner often feels like they bring more to the marriage even if that’s the only thing they do. But it’s subjective so everyone will have a different opinion on it

4. I don't expect someone who was out of job for that amount of years to bounce back immediately. I however believe you cannot hate me and like my money/emotional support. If you think I am not good enough to stay married to, biko leave my money alone just how I would not expect you to support me financially.

@bold depends on what led to the divorce. The person paying alimony might very well want and initiate the divorce. So it’s not like their spouse wants to divorce them and take their money.

2 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba: My Wife Put Her Medical Profession On Hold For My Success by MuscularDick(m): 7:04am On Sep 09, 2021
pocohantas:
Sounds cool now…

Hello Poco how you dey? I need your help about something. I'm replacing a colleague as Customer relations manager in my office , I know it's your field, so I'm taking time to learn the ropes before I fall hand. Pls assist with appropriate responses to these role specific questions ;

1) What would you do if a customer had a problem that you weren't sure how to resolve?

2) What would you do if customers keep asking the same set of questions even if the questions have been answered in the FAQ?

Thank you my sister.
Re: Williams Uchemba: My Wife Put Her Medical Profession On Hold For My Success by pocohantas(f): 7:16am On Sep 09, 2021
MuscularDick:
Hello Poco how you dey? I need your help about something. I'm replacing a colleague as Customer relations manager in my office , I know it's your field, so I'm taking time to learn the ropes before I fall hand. Pls assist with appropriate responses to these role specific questions ;

1) What would you do if a customer had a problem that you weren't sure how to resolve?

2) What would you do if customers keep asking the same set of questions even if the questions have been answered in the FAQ?

Thank you my sister.

Hello,

I am not a Customer Relations Manager and I do not know your field either. I don’t even see “customers” in my line of work. So I would suggest you ask your senior colleague that you would be replacing.

Regards

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Headies Organizers Report Portable To Police Over Death Threat (Pix) / Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. / Bobrisky Reacts After JP Blush Claimed He Has Body Odour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.