Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,031 members, 7,966,797 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 11:47 PM

Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... - Literature (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... (77710 Views)

The Gang {edo Kings} (a breaking crime thriller story) / Sex Na Food (Pidgin Comedy Edition) Story Of A Rugged Guy By Youngzubi / Drug, Sex, Friendship, (a Bad Story?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by EMMY900(m): 3:26pm On Dec 21, 2021
Every single dey hit back to back.
If you ever come Southwest, holla me boss�
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 5:37pm On Dec 21, 2021
Hungerbadoo:
Uduak you are doing great

thanks brotherly....
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 5:38pm On Dec 21, 2021
Rumpleslitskin:
Uduak come tell me the secret weh your uncle teach you cause my friends don tire for my jonsing whenever I drink

oya slide into my WhatsApp DM with gate fee make I teach you .....

no money, no advice grin
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 5:39pm On Dec 21, 2021
EMMY900:
Every single dey hit back to back. If you ever come Southwest, holla me boss�

where exactly, cause I wan travel next year....

I need new adventures...
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 5:41pm On Dec 21, 2021
Hey homies, I can't smell Christmas in the air Sha... abi na my nose...

anyway, we still dey hope on God.....

I say make I nack una one better update....

hopefully I'll reach chapter 70 before Christmas dey...

e don tey wey I write long story like this, despite the challenges, I'm relishing every moment...

stay safe Y'all.

Enjoy...

Still I Rock....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 5:42pm On Dec 21, 2021
~~~SIXTY~NINE~~~
"Guy come my house right now, I go pay your bike fare." Collins voice echoed into my ears as I received his call.

Which matter go dey serious to the point that Collins go pay my t.p. The matter intrigued me.

As I show for him side, he was already waiting outside for me. His room mate whom I had met twice was with him.

"Guy wetin dey happen?" I asked.

"Na one mumu boy wey wan drag my babe with me."

"Which of your babes?" I asked smiling.

Collins looked at me like he could eat me raw, then realized I was saying the truth so he changed his demeanor.

"Remember those two girls wey I introduced to you the other day, wey you no send her friend matter? Na that my chick."

"Ehen, so why is she so special that you want us to go challenge a guy?" I asked.

"Guys una no go understand, that girl yansh na die, she Sabi ride wella, I never see babe wey dey fuvk me like that girl, but my problem is that, she too dey flirt..."

"Hey sharrap there...." I cut in...

"Lemme ask you a question, how did you think she got her experience? No be the plenty dicks wey she dey hop upon? So na the kind person you waste my time to go drag for? You're mad Sir..."

Collins roommate supported me and got liver to lambast him, I guess the dude was scared of Collins cause he would have gone without complaints if I wasn't there.

"Guy make I ask you sef, na only one babe you get? She's not even your main chick sef, so why are you so pained?"

"I just dey fear make she no give me sickness.... If not I for dey nack dey go." Collins said.

"Wow, Mr Raw.... Na you try pass. By now, the sickness go don dey ripe and bear fruit for your body like this. So despite the fact that you know that the girl bleeps around, you still dey nack am raw?

Infact since I don come, let's not waste it, let's go to the guy's house make I see the kind human being you dey drag babe with."

Collins looked at me confused, me wey dey blast am, suddenly wants to go see his supposed rival.

Naso we begin Waka go there. As we dey near one house, I ask Collins if the guy know am, he said no.

The reason I asked was because I heard more than one voices, make person no come organise mob for us.

"You dey hear the guy voice amongst guys wey dey talk?" I asked.

Collins nodded.

"Oya make we pass them and observe wetin dem dey do first, we fit check out the guy later on our return journey."

The guys looked at me like a goat but still followed me.

We came across six able bodied men, all bare chested or showing off their muscles in tight fitting singlets.

See mens dey pump iron, dey bench press. The person wey get the smallest muscles amongst them dey like giant for our side, we weren't gonna stand a chance.

See as we dey Waka pass them, I dey pray make them no order us to come, omor no be small japka I for start o.

This life I can't kill myself..

We jejely Waka pass them and went to a big mango tree pretending to watch them.

"Guy you dey mad, you hear me, you dey mad. If them send you from my village, tell them say you no see me." I shouted at Collins.

"Guy I swear, I no know say them dey gym for their compound, and as I been jam the guy in the night with my babe, he looked small. I no know..."

"Yes I know what happened, he drank fertilizer overnight and went from Rey Mysterio to Big show over night.

Bros give me my transport make I dey go house, if them begin talk of people wey dey cheat on their partners, your name suppose dey front page. Oga na only she be the babe wey dey school?

What happened to the numerous chicks wey dey toast you, you no fit go for them?

Leave this babe for macho men, you've got plenty already, no woman is worth killing your self over.

Oga I say give me transport abeg." I screamed before the young man stopped feeling sorry for himself and gave me money.

I thanked him and shooked his roommate, before I ran out of there like ojuju dey pursue me, I no care if those niqqas chase me, I was already too far gone before I wondered why I was even running sef?

I started jogging instead.... Make e be like evening exercise or so they'll think.....

But then I left a bad impression on Collins.

Wait!!! It's not my fault though, I don't know why despite all what I said, he only took the part where I said he had numerous girls asking him out.

He wanted To prove me correct on that. For his mind, I don qwack him ego, thinking that I was making fun of his ability to get girls.

The niqqa understood my words differently, or would I say, I triggered a switch in him.

Na after two days Nai one strange number call me.

"Guy how far.... Na Collins roommate."

"What's up man?"

"Guy Na your guy Collins oh."

"Wetin happen?" I asked.

"Guy Collins don turn womaniser oh. I no dey sleep for house again, cause the guy dey with different girls every single time."

"Nawao, you and your own house again? Which kin wahala be that?"

"Omor I don warn am tire but the guy no send me, him say I no support am when you dey yab am about babes, so him wan show me say him na boss."

"That boy na goat Sha... What of Mary, how him dey do with her?"

"Him no dey invite her come house again, he goes to her side when he wants to spend time with her, na only she him no dey mess up with.

Me I just tire, I need my room back, I no fit dey go stay for my neighbor room every time, and na my niqqa, I no wan get beef with am."

"Guy, fuvk that niqqa shit, when next him dey with babe, text Mary say him no well, leave the rest for God." I advised him.

The clash was mighty... I wish I was there, but I had to do with tales of how Mary pounded the girl she caught with Collins into total submission.

Na inside compound them fight, I come dey wonder why I no dey there to witness that outstanding occasion.

But then things went even more downhill because despite the fact that Collins didn't interrupt the fight between the girls, he went hard on Mary in front of her sister and baby.

"Guy, I beat Mary yesterday night. I don show her say na man I be."

"Whaaaat the hellll bro? What happened?" I shouted.

"She come catch me with babe, after beating the girl, I been go her house to go beg her, naso this babe begin brag about how ungrateful I was, say na she dey feed me and take care of me all this months, Kai the thing vex me, naso I wooze her slap ..

She tear me slap back, omor I no know when I beat her finish."

"And are you proud of yourself? Dude how many times have I told you to stop hitting your girls? You think say everybody go dey gentle with you like Becky?

Bros better go and apologize to that woman. Shebi you know who her father be?"

"Tahhhhh, she no fit do anything. If not, she for don arrest me already."

"Guy I don tell you my own, better go and beg that girl. Because any woman wey mean you, fit destroy your life, e better make una settle and stay apart."

"Guy make she carry her wide pussy dey go abeg, I no do again..."

"Wide pussy, so you actually bleeped her? You're stupid dude."

"Guy no reason am, I useless her tire, remember that time wey I no well wey she come stay with us, na steady Mouth Action she dey give me inside your room, so nothing she fit do me, I don see her finish."

"You stupid ass mufucker, just remember my words, you'll regret hitting that babe."

No be say I be prophet but I've read so much and have lots of experience about human psychology and behavior, with plenty first hand experience, so I know when people would strike back after taking a degrading hit.

With the little I know about Mary, and how lowely she spoke about her baby daddy, I knew it was just a matter of time before Collins would fuvk up and land into her dark side.

I was surprised their relationship survived this long.

A heavy knocking on the door woke me up by 7am. I was work free that day and wanted to sleep till atleast 10, I wasn't expecting any visitor that early so I was surprised when I found Collins at the front door.

Before I'll say a word, he brush pass me and went to sit on a sofa, his head on his knees.

"Guy where you dey come from this early morning? What happened?" I asked.

He simply took out his phone and started going through it, then stopped at a file, played it and kept the phone on the table as his Uncle's voice boomed out.

I sat motionless for minutes as my eyes bulge and jaw dropped with the kin accusations I hear for that audio tape.

When it finished playing, I could hear Collins weeping audibly.

Instead of feeling sorry, I bursted into a heavy laughter, I rolled from one end of the floor to the other then replayed the audio and continued laughing.

"I am not scared of you, so I'll tell you proudly, I TOLD YOU!!!"

The girl go meet him uncle's, one wey be their lecturer, Collins with his leaky tap mouth had been spilling personal family information to her, maybe na because her supposedly wide pussy was still sweet( shebi Naira Marley said him never see toto wey bitter. Hmmm, brothers have you seen? )

Or her head game was A-game to make the niqqa tell her about his folks and how dey don convert most of him late popsy properties.

Armed with that information, and with a bitter enchanted tale, she intertwined everything and spilled it out to his uncle.

That morning na family meeting them call am come.

The end verdict be say them nearly disown am but after much beggings, they free am with a strong warning and a penalty of seizure of two months allowance, so he had to find how to survive for two months.

As him dey tell me, naso him just dey cry.

So as a douchebag wey I be, instead of feeling sorry for him, I was more concern about the fact that he hid some information from me.

"So you dey collect monthly allowance and you go dey form broke every time? Na thunder go fire your blokus Sha...

Come ask me for money again make I see...

"If you like, don't go and beg Mary, you have seen what she's capable of, allow her destroy your remaining life first.......

Yeye schild...... (In Hitler's Voice)

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 5:44pm On Dec 21, 2021
Sorry I'm kind of rushing the story... cause e still long small...

anyway I pray we finish before the 100 chapter....

Enjoy your day once again....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by efeteb: 7:31pm On Dec 21, 2021
Thanks man
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Kawo9ze(m): 10:39am On Dec 22, 2021
Things are getting complicated for Collins ,pls let's know what going on with uduak n Ruth
Where Becky sef
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 8:10pm On Dec 25, 2021
Happy Christmas Y'all....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by do4luv14(m): 5:47am On Dec 26, 2021
Therock5555:
Happy Christmas Y'all....

Same here my good Guy, hope you smelt it in the Air
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Dybala11(m): 2:50am On Dec 28, 2021
Omo, I've been busy reading through this story since yesterday sha. Keep it up Mr OP, more grease to your elbow.
You obviously ROCK.
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by lanreabbey(m): 8:36pm On Dec 28, 2021
Uduak naa,, Oya Nau
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by EMMY900(m): 2:25am On Dec 31, 2021
where exactly, cause I wan travel next year....

I need new adventures...

Ibadan
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 8:57pm On Dec 31, 2021
if you're reading this....

you've seen the end of the year with me...

We go cross over successfully by God's grace, no werey go fit stop us.

I say make I drop farewell chapter for una...

The chapter is dedicated to my bestie on her birthday, she has been the only shinning light in my life in this dark few months...

hahahaha, she has been inspiring and encouraging me abundantly, and I thank God for her.

Happy birthday Ma'am...

And to y'all my loyal fans. Thanks y'all for being there.

If you've stuck with me so far, then I'm sure you go complete the journey with me including when I go stop then compile all and drop for sales, hahahahaha.

Thanks once again y'all...

I pray 2022 bring us lots of joy and Blessings. enjoy.....

and Good night, For now....

Still I Rock.....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 8:58pm On Dec 31, 2021
~~~SEVENTY~~~

The month of September is my favorite month of the year. Not just because it's my birthday month but because I know a shit load of people who are also September babies, it's so electrifying...

I rarely care about my own special day because the kind commitments wey I get for my head that day eh, e fit make me lean with thinking.....

Ranging from my popsy to my kid sis, to my major paddies them not leaving out my babes, yes, you heard that right... Even my babes...

As of then, both Blessing and Zuzi were September babies so they had been bugging my life for weeks prior to the dates.

As for Blessing, I wasn't too concerned because she was dating a soldier man then, a relationship that was leading to marriage cause the guy don come see her family already.

So during her birthday, I came as a mutual friend. And was fortunate to sit next to her boyfriend, Blessing was smiling mischievously anytime she came to speak to either of us.

The guy na nice guy and a fellow Manchester United fan, naso we turn paddy, just dey argue football.

Drinks just dey flow like say na water........

Zuzi's birthday was next. This one I didn't have to spend also but my presence was of utmost importance cause I was like the head of the birthday, infact even celebrant no get level reach me.

I carry Collins follow body. As we reach there, naso them smuggle us go one student's room, supply us food make we use drinks step am down as them dey prepare to start the main birthday.

I didn't even see Zuzi, she was preparing with her squad in another room.

When we were through, we went to another student's room where the birthday was too hold.

As I open the room, the kind smoke wey hit me, I fear sef, omor see shisha stationed everywhere ad music dey blast, about three guys were inside so we joined them.

Zuzi wey no like smoke, I come dey wonder how she allowed all those stuffs to be set up.

Well I later knew that she allowed smoking to please me, I come dey wonder whether na me be the celebrant.

The room couldn't contain people when they began, you need to see students everywhere, as them hear music, naso them dey turn up, naso them gats comot come compound make person fit breath.

I didn't stay long though, because I noticed that they wanted to play Devil basket, and na to do things with the celebrant or her friends, me I know say two things go happen, either I play or pay and as chief treasurer for stingy boys association and also the co-chairman of play boy association of Uganda, I disappeared like ghost.

When Zuzi called me, I told her I had an emergency and she was occupied so I couldn't speak to her. She was sad eh, but wetin she fit do.... NOTHING....

Well, I made sure I didn't tell Zuzi I was September baby to avoid some kin stress, but Blessing knew because I told her, I never really thought she'll take it to heart due to the fact that I didn't say if I'll celebrate it or not.

Ruth was a beehive of activities. From the beginning of the month she had been preparing for my day even when I told her I didn't want anything special, all I wanted to do was take her out that day make we go flex together.

But boom!!!!! My birthday Eve, this babe show face with one ogbonge cake that got me planting kisses all over her face.....

Kai naso plan scatter, I no keep money to invite any big squad so I did my own top six selections.

Jago, Victor, Francis, John and Collins coupled with Becky and Ruth, we formed a healthy round table in my favorite bar as they sang happy birthday song for me, while I looked around shyly make I dey observe whether person go recognize me for there.

If you see as our table stew eh, I asked the waiter to serve everybody two bottles of their choice, before I finish my one bottle, John don clear him two bottles dey ask me for another one.

"Guy I no dey add anything for anybody except my baby here, so better respect yourself." I shouted at him.

The guy hiss come call waiter, I just dey eye both of them make I see wetin them wan do.

John ordered for one crate on his billing, naso him begin supply everybody bottle.

Before we know, e don turn dick measuring contest. Boys would always be boys.

Jago ordered another crate, Francis ordered for half crate, Victor bought for the girls soft drinks, Collins shame wan kill am.

Him just order for one fearless energy drink in the name of say him no wan drink alcohol again, say make we continue without him, person wey even Becky dey cancel bottles.

I was staggering heavily, Ruth holding my arm as we walked home with Collins and Becky.

She informed me that she couldn't sleep over because her Mumsy dey house.

As she dey go, she suddenly turned back and removed my phone from her sweater pocket and handed it to me.

"Whaaaaaat!!!" I had totally forgot my phone.

"Since when did I give you?" I asked.

"Since when we were going to the bar." She replied as she laughed and walked away.

My liver cut when I realised that I had 13 missed calls, all from Blessing.

I quickly called her back.

The amount of expletives that followed is not to be repeated in public.

Blessing cussed the living shit outta me. She was drunk and slurry.

After begging her till she was calm, I told her I was at home, she confirmed that she was coming.

Despite the fact that she was staggering when I opened the door, she wipe me a dirty kick to my stomach, I took her on my shoulder and went to my room as she struggled to free herself.

"Peter, I swear this would be the last time I'll ever do something like this for you. So you made me to invite my friends to do a suprise birthday for you and you refused picking your calls." Blessing ranted as she swipe the air blindly in the name of hitting me.

"Babe I'm sorry, I was in family meeting, my phone wasn't even with me. I'm sorry, my love." I pleaded oh while trying to put her under control.

She soon quiet down when I began sucking her breast. Naso person wey dey para begin rub my head like say na cocoyam.

Dj, Play for us Birthday Sëx by Jerimh......

It's safe to say, Blessing raised the bar for other girls by 100%

Speechless.....

Speechless.....

It's how she made me feel........

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Hungerbadoo: 10:21pm On Dec 31, 2021
Bad guy
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by samuel19222(m): 11:57am On Jan 06, 2022
Therock5555

Happy new year

Abeg come update
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Carterj007(m): 6:44pm On Jan 06, 2022
Thanks man
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 8:24pm On Jan 06, 2022
samuel19222:
Therock5555

Happy new year

Abeg come update
happy new year Sir....

updates go drop something....

2 Likes

Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by PraisesPblaze(m): 11:01pm On Feb 01, 2022
Therock5555:

happy new year Sir....

updates go drop something....
Boss, we still dy here sha
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 12:20pm On Feb 02, 2022
PraisesPblaze:
Boss, we still dy here sha

hello bro...

I'm back... grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 02, 2022
Therock5555:

hello bro...

I'm back... grin grin grin
[quote author=Therock5555 post=109889878]i no remember any thing for this story again.
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 12:36pm On Feb 02, 2022
Happy New Month y'all...

It's been a very long while. Phew. see as cobweb just choke everywhere. Choi, na una try pass.

Hmm where should I start from? I don't know. e just too much.

The month of January went from bad to worse to worstest for me. sometimes I'll ask myself, why me, only me just dey suffer from one misfortune to another.

but it wasn't all that gloomy though, I managed to relocate from my former neighborhood, to the one of my choice.

Actually no be say houses no dey all this while, but na only two sides for my town wey dey enjoy atleast 20 hours electricity, the other sides dey get only between 4-6 hours of electricity per day.

so you see, when Village witches chose to bomb my areas transformer, rendering it useless like one country president, na only one area come dey enjoy premium light.

Landlord for that area dey feel like gods, to get house sef come be like looking for needle inside haystack.

Na person wey I dey chill with everyday Nai even get house around there for rent, issue was, the house wasn't totally finished, so I had to pay make them complete am for me.

Me wey dey jobless, I caught Apollo for about 10 days, naso I turn blind man join.

but then I tried my best and figured shit out.

I also wanna say a big thank you to a fan of mine here that have refused to comment but offline, she's been a strong pillar, na she make me still get small hope.

And to y'all that have checked on me on WhatsApp, thanks alot. una know say I no go fail una....

Well sorry for the long ramblings.... I wish this month bring y'all lots of blessings and happiness.

Enjoy the next chapter..

Still I Rock!!![/b][b][b]Happy New Month y'all...

It's been a very long while. Phew. see as cobweb just choke everywhere. Choi, na una try pass.

The month of January went from bad to worse to worstest for me. sometimes I'll ask myself, why me, only me just dey suffer from one misfortune to another.

but it wasn't all that gloomy though, I managed to relocate from my former neighborhood, to the one of my choice.

Actually no be say houses no dey all this while, but na only two sides for my town wey dey enjoy atleast 20 hours electricity, the other sides dey get only between 4-6 hours of electricity per day.

so you see, when Village witches chose to bomb my areas transformer, rendering it useless like one country president, na only one area come dey enjoy premium light.

Landlord for that area dey feel like gods, to get house sef come be like looking for needle inside haystack.

Na person wey I dey chill with everyday Nai even get house around there for rent, issue was, the house wasn't totally finished, so I had to pay make them complete am for me.

Me wey dey jobless, I caught Apollo for about 10 days, naso I turn blind man join.

I also wanna say a big thank you to a fan of mine here that have refused to comment but offline, she's been a strong pillar, na she make me still get small hope.

And to y'all that have checked on me on WhatsApp, thanks alot. una know say I no go fail una....

Well sorry for the long ramblings.... I wish this month bring y'all lots of blessings and happiness.

Enjoy the next chapter..

Still I Rock!!![/b][/b][b]Happy New Month y'all...

Enjoy the next chapter..

Still I Rock!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 12:39pm On Feb 02, 2022
[quote author=EFCCAbuja post=109889952][/quote]

this one wey EFCC dey view my thread, hope I'm safe sir ...

ehhhhhhhh, I stop for my birthday celebration, few chapters dey up, you fit refresh your memory....

new chapter dropping in a giffe...
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 12:43pm On Feb 02, 2022
~~~SEVENTY~ONE~~~

"Guy I dey do my graduation party for my house on Sunday, you better show yourself."

Collins voice barked into my ears as I sat at home that evening when he called, Sunday was two days away.

Yet I wasn't thrilled. One mind dey tell me say, the party go flop cause that dear boy could end up tasking everybody. But still na my paddy, I gats go show my support atleast.

When Mazi told me that he would be attending too, I get morale small. Atleast I get back up wey we go fit flee together.

On the D-Day, I peeped out of my window to observe Mazi's dressing, omor the guy wan murder me totally.

Naso I rush go find better cloth to wear, but then there was an issue, na if I wear shoe Nai that cloth go set well well. But then I hadn't put on shoes for almost 6 months.

Despite the leg almost healed, I was still scared to put on shoes because I no wan reopen the wound, but then who cares, na my leg right?

When I came out, a big smile beamed on Mazi's face when he saw me.

"Omor naso you fine with shoes? Why you no dey wear am since?"

I simply showed him my left leg as an answer, he figured it out quickly and choked on his breath.

Unfortunately wearing shoes came with a price, I had stuff the wounded spot with and wore sucks before gingerly placing my foot in my sneakers but I somehow squeeze the wound which cause alittle pains when walked, before I got to the road with Mazi, I was slightly limping, my leg was sweating inside the shoe, the words of the woman that treated me echoed into my ears, "let your leg always breath."

But then I was already untop bike with Mazi, who cares, Right?

Loud party jamz blared from two speakers in Collins compound, be like the whole compound dey graduate together save for two tenants.

The landlord must have been licking his lips cause him fit easily increase rent for new tenants.

Omor, I thank God say I wear shoe o cause be like say na shoes dey trend for there, everybody just dey display their leg work, ehhhhhhhh, gbese....

So if I had wore Palms, na so I for resemble Mr Ibu for Senators conference.

But then something was wrong, something was fuvking damn WRONG!!!!

Collins had done it again!!!!!

Music..... Available. Check!!!

Girls..... Babes.... Chicks.... All shapes and sizes... Check!!!

Fresh bobos, who had formed three groups. Some were dancing with their babes, the other group were with the babes that they were toasting, the third group sat on blocks further back and were more interested in the burning sticks in-between their fingers than girls, even though like four hot babes were blazing with them, nobody dey look Uche face.

But then, where the fuvk was drinks? Nobody was drinking anything safe for some folks that held satchets of pure water.

I swiftly turned and walked into Collins room.

Yeah, I forgot one more group, the ones that have already gotten babes, so na to straff remain, na wetin Collins and him room mate dey in the process of already.

The roommate was kissing another babe at the edge of the bed while Collins was already fingering his babe.

"My niqqa....." Collins hailed me as he withdraw his hand from the girl's pant and extended it to me for a handshake.

The look on the girl's face was of disappointment, she wasn't pleased that I interrupted her pre-intimacy.

Well the look on my face was of pure rage. Collins saw my leg coming and quickly withdraw his hand. I swear I'll have gladly fractured that hand if my shoe had hit it.

Stupid pikin, na hand wey you dey use finger toto Nai you wan use shake me. Is like ya mad....

"Shebi your leg done go, you dey even throw kick." Collins laughed.

Talking about my leg, I felt much pain now, the way I twisted on the wounded leg had surely opened my wound, I felt sharp pain.

"Guy where drinks na?" I went straight to the point.

"Omor na only four litre gallon of palm wine wey we buy, and e don almost finish, see am there, just carry am go, I'll come meet you later, we dey busy now." Collins instructed.

I winced as I stared at them, his room mate was still kissing the other girl, I wanted to say something but held myself and grabbed the gallon and a cup, na only one cup e reach sef, I just hiss troway the gallon and grabbed another cup, divided the drink and went out, passed one to Mazi and walked towards the crew that fits me best.

Naso I shake the homies and got a brick to sit with them. Person pass me blaze, naso I drag am like werey, I needed the charges, like quickly.......

My ears don dim as Collins came out, he searched for awhile before sighting me, I stood up and meet him halfway.

"Omor hope say the party set ba? I sure say you go don get like three babes number already." Collins was beaming with smile, even when I avoided his handshake again.

"Guy why una no buy enough drinks?"

"Na my roommate even bring money for that one oh, I no get shi-shi with me sef, but if you get, we fit go add drinks..."

"Hold am there. Don't worry, I'm okay, I'll soon be going home sef."

"Eh.... So soon? So you no go carry any babe, abi make I find one for you?"

"Don't worry, I'm good. Mazi sef wan go house. So when are you coming back to the house?"

"Omor na till end of month oh, e get plenty babes wey I don book, so I gats service them before them travel.

How far, abeg you hold condoms with you, I go need am, my own remain one. See eh, na 15 condoms Nai I get today, boys don nack nack babes for my room tire, na the second babe I dey straff this evening, and one more dey come again."

I looked at him and shooked my head, then brought out my wallet and handed him two CDs, he was smiling more.

"Guy na Man you be. Nice one brother."

Few minutes later, Mazi and I were home bound.

Collins call came in as soon as I got home.

"How far...."

"Peter, abeg I dey send my guy come house, him go crash with you since you no get any babe with you. Abeg no vex." Collins said and cut the call before I'll speak.

I hissed and walked inside.

My leg was opened afresh as I tore of the soaked socks.
I applied first aid and grabbed my smokes back outside.

I sat outside on the varenda and continued burning my kush when a bike arrived.

A tall dude alighted and paid the bike man, he was dressed as your typical yahoo boy, everywhere blings and multi colour combination, don't forget the side bag.

The niqqa hailed me like we had known ourselves since ages. Even me shock if we don know ourselves for dream.

Na J-town niqqa, and I left J-town when I was quiet young so I sure say no be my child hood paddy but then the famzing was too much as he produced his own smoke and joined me, he bought drinks too.

Na so so burning bush we dey for two hours straight, I was silent as a thief hiding from six mad dogs, even if person slap me that moment, I no for react cause I was the highest in the room.

But Heck there was one problem, my second turned out to be a chatterbox, the dude could talk. Like he literally never ran out of stories.

My ears were bleeding as he kept speaking and speaking and speaking. Phew.

Even when I pretended to be sleeping and wouldn't answer him, he'll continue talking from one story to another while occasionally slightly pushing me to keep my attention.

I wish I had magical powers, I'll have muted him without a second thought, all I wanted that moment was to lay my head against the wall and dream of melodies memories not hearing gist after gist of J-town happenings, why the fuvk did I even tell him I lived in Jos. Na me bring this trouble on myself.

"Guy make we go find food buy." I said and stood up when I couldn't take it anymore. But did that help?

Hell No!!!!!

The niqqa was still gisting me all the way to akara joint, that was the only place still opened.

Thankfully, the woman had lots of varieties, so we got ourselves some treats and walked back home.

Even when eating, this niqqa wouldn't shut up, seems like he had a chimney of never ending stories. Like how can one human being talk so much?

The dreaded moment soon arrived.

As I laid down on the bed, facing the opposite direction from my sleep mate who was taking his bath, I tried to fall asleep as soon as possible before he comes out but then my brain was a beehive of thoughts, everything he said just kept playing back over and over and over again.

I was still wide awake when he walked back in.

"Guy you don sleep already?" He asked.

Silence!!!!!

"Guy you don sleep?" He shook me lightly.

"Yes, I'm about to, good night man. We go talk tomorrow."
I tried not to scream at him.

"Omor gist still choke and I never wan sleep, make I dey gist you till I sleep." He said and continued blabbing directly behind me, chai, I wan run mad.

I had already concluded plans to elbow his throat when an sms entered my phone.

I quickly picked it up and gasped at the message.

It was from Blessing.....

"Can We Fuvk?" The message read.

"Hell Yes, Yes, Yesssss." I screamed while replying back the message.

Guy you dey go sleep for Collins room, my babe dey come." I informed the werey.

"But Collins said I should sleep in your room."

"Okay, would you prefer the sofa in the parlour cause either way you no dey sleep here. Abi you go tell Collins say you sleep for him room?"

"Okay, make I go him room."

As he stood up, a message entered again.

"Come and open door, I'm outside."

Wait! What? Did she fly or she had been outside all this while, it was just a few minutes till midnight. This babe get liver Sha....

As I opened the door, she fell into my arms, she was visibly drunk but beautiful, heck more beautiful than drunk, her body fitting dress did her plenty justice, I wipe the helm of her gown and kicked the door close with my legs, my visitor was peeping from Collins room.

"Please help me lock front door." I whispered to him as I walked into my room.

As I placed Blessing on the bed, I heard the door been locked. So I relaxed and slowly peeled off her clothes.

As I made to get up to get her a shirt, she grabbed my shorts and drunkenly whispered.

"Did I tell you that I came here to wear your shirt. My friend come and fuvk me."

Before I go complain, my shorts dey my ankle, she didn't hesitate for a second and my joystick was already at top level, so she grabbed it and adjusted herself, no pre-intimacy, just straight action play.

When it had fit in to her satisfaction, she dug her fingers into my back and looked straight into my eyes, even in the darkness, her eyes were glittering.

"Peter, fuvk me like this is the last time you're seeing me."

Hell Yeah!!!! I had lots of frustrating things on my mind that I'll have love to pound into that pussy, and boy did I work a tsunami up.......

Couple of hours later, she was lying tiredly on my chest as she gently crept her finger around my tips.

A big smile was plastered on my lips as I absentmindedly stroke her hair. My thoughts to the niqqa next door, I sure say konji for don make am dig two feets hole for Collins mattress. Hahahahahaha.

"Baby, look at this ring on my finger." Blessing whispered to me.

I shifted my head and stared at the ring that had a small diamond head.

"It's beautiful." I said.

"I got engaged this night."

"What the hell did you just say?"

"I said, I just got engaged few hours earlier to a soja man.

He left me in the hotel when they called him for urgent mission, that why I came to your side instead." Blessing said.

My jaw was already on the floor.....

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 02, 2022
Therock5555:

this one wey EFCC dey view my thread, hope I'm safe sir ...

ehhhhhhhh, I stop for my birthday celebration, few chapters dey up, you fit refresh your memory....

new chapter dropping in a giffe...

You de safe EFCC get different meaning.
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 12:46pm On Feb 02, 2022
If my schedule permits, I'll drop one more chapter for una in the night...

Stay safe Guys and Ladies..

1 Like

Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 12:47pm On Feb 02, 2022
EFCCAbuja:
You de safe EFCC get different meaning.

you sure? cause I no be Yahoo boy oh, I no even get laptop but I dey find ... grin grin
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Carterj007(m): 10:56am On Feb 03, 2022
Thanks man. Waiting for more.
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by lanreabbey(m): 11:58am On Feb 03, 2022
Welcome Uduak
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 7:40pm On Feb 03, 2022
Carterj007:
Thanks man. Waiting for more.
chapter go drop later bro...

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

The Love Grotto / PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny / Wole Soyinka Replies Reno Omokri Over Chinua Achebe Being Better Than Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.