Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,876 members, 7,876,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:59 PM

What God might Represents or Not. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What God might Represents or Not. (192 Views)

Signs That God Might Be Calling You Into Full-time Ministry / Pastor Adeboye: "Abiola, Tofa, Aminu Kano, June 12 Election; What God Told Me" / Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What God might Represents or Not. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 30, 2021
Could disembodied immortal intelligence at its highest momentum be what our Ancestors coin the word, God, to represent?

I also think that any embodied Being (Actuator), growing towards the highest intelligence relative disembodied whole, organically, naturally could assume a level of control with such earned intelligence aided by any construct, digital or organic available to it, I also think such embodied intelligence could design a pandora box, and eventually a prometheus to accelerate the evolution of intelligence.

Such intelligent beingness can also be called bodied God, basically, anyone can contest from the highest level of consciousness intelligence. I can only but assume, even erroneously, that the wild card that realizes he is the One is wise enough to not self-destruct by revealing itself, hence the self-denial denoted as 'I am that, I am'. I can erroneously, state that God is an Atheist by Choice (Free Will), not by design. To take a form, is to make a choice, in order to exist and survive as a Being once you know enough.

Intelligence is the very basis of all. Algorithms+Actuator is responsible for the rest. Conscious Actuator is the Observer principle within the disembodied Intelligence spectrum, hence Intelligence by actuated vibrating momentum, aka Consciousness is the basis of Reality.

With this analogy, the degree of consciousness of a being is proportional to intelligence threshold of subjective computational functionality of neural network in relation to the collective intelligence of the entire blockchain of rest of the collectives.

Wisdom seems to be a definition attributed by Religious organizations for disembodied intelligence of precision.

Hence, The Gods are Wise.

You are just embodied intelligence, the biological boot-loader for acceleration of the computational capability of intelligent systems towards self-awareness.

This is Conspiracy Theory, argue with yourselves. grin
Even God is funny, Cosmic is Comic with an S.
Re: What God might Represents or Not. by tianshie(m): 2:08pm On Sep 15, 2021
How old are you?
Re: What God might Represents or Not. by Dtruthspeaker: 2:20pm On Sep 15, 2021
tianshie:
How old are you?

grin It's one lunatic who normally comes here from time to time with different monikas when the-evil thinks to have use of him so that he can cut himself with stones and sticks! grin
Re: What God might Represents or Not. by tianshie(m): 3:24pm On Sep 15, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin It's one lunatic who normally comes here from time to time with different monikas when the-evil thinks to have use of him so that he can cut himself with stones and sticks! grin

No mind am.

(1) (Reply)

She Was On A Ship For 21 Days. Nobody Has Promised You Tomorrow! / He’ll Make A Way Of Escape (in Trouble Times) / Join Us To Lift 10,000 Widows And Their Families Out Of Poverty!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.