Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,609 members, 7,932,833 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 01:21 PM

Times Of Israel - The Igbo Hebrews And Their Struggle Against Anti-semitism - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Times Of Israel - The Igbo Hebrews And Their Struggle Against Anti-semitism (2452 Views)

Japa: Reps Vote Against Anti — Migration Motion / Atiku Kicked Against Anti-Open Grazing Laws / It Didn’t Bring Peace To Benue’ — Miyetti Allah Kicks Against Anti-open Grazing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Times Of Israel - The Igbo Hebrews And Their Struggle Against Anti-semitism by DOTian: 11:12pm On Jul 30, 2021
During the Biafran genocide, Henry Kissinger wrote a memorandum for President Nixon wherein he stated:

“The Ibos are the wandering Jews of West Africa — gifted, aggressive, Westernized; at best envied and resented, but mostly despised by the mass of their neighbors in the Federation.”

The attitude described by Kissinger in 1969 persists today.

I have always told you igbos who wonder why they hate you that they do so because of who you are! They only way you can appease them is to undo yourselves. Act docile like them and everything is fine. But as long as you stick with your egalitarian cultural practices, they will always hate you! So the earlier you ignore their hate and act as if they don't exist, theyy better..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Times Of Israel - The Igbo Hebrews And Their Struggle Against Anti-semitism by Penguin2: 11:13pm On Jul 30, 2021
This is bad news for zombies and Buhari Media Cows.

Igbos are Jews!

4 Likes

Re: Times Of Israel - The Igbo Hebrews And Their Struggle Against Anti-semitism by DOTian: 11:13pm On Jul 30, 2021
theTranscriber:
if it gets to that
The Arab league and turkey and Russia will give us weapons and it will become a world war

Re: Times Of Israel - The Igbo Hebrews And Their Struggle Against Anti-semitism by DOTian: 11:14pm On Jul 30, 2021
Penguin2:
This is bad news for zombies and Buhari Media Cows.

Igbos are Jews!
Zombies and BMC hoodlums are being Traumatized back to back these weeks..
Eternal Trauma that's..

4 Likes

Re: Times Of Israel - The Igbo Hebrews And Their Struggle Against Anti-semitism by theTranscriber: 11:17pm On Jul 30, 2021
NigeriaZoo:

With the right type of weapons, we will at least send your army back to the North. No army can defeat people fighting for, and on their ancestral land. Not gonna happen, no matter how many wet dreams you have.

i an not a northerner
I am fully Yoruba

Now see your disadvantages
1.you are surrounded
2.you have little territory
3.you live everywhere in Nigeria
4.you have paranoid tendencies (any critic is Sabo)
5.you have successfully alienated your supposed allies in the south south (igboid groups)
Re: Times Of Israel - The Igbo Hebrews And Their Struggle Against Anti-semitism by theTranscriber: 11:19pm On Jul 30, 2021

Re: Times Of Israel - The Igbo Hebrews And Their Struggle Against Anti-semitism by NigeriaZoo: 11:27pm On Jul 30, 2021
theTranscriber:
i an not a northerner
I am fully Yoruba

Now see your disadvantages
1.you are surrounded
2.you have little territory
3.you live everywhere in Nigeria
4.you have paranoid tendencies (any critic is Sabo)
5.you have successfully alienated your supposed allies in the south south (igboid groups)

cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Times Of Israel - The Igbo Hebrews And Their Struggle Against Anti-semitism by FreeIgbos: 11:36pm On Jul 30, 2021
Interesting read!
The awareness is gaining traction.
Re: Times Of Israel - The Igbo Hebrews And Their Struggle Against Anti-semitism by onumadu: 12:16am On Jul 31, 2021
This is a very good article. Excellent exposition. Very welcome.

3 Likes

Re: Times Of Israel - The Igbo Hebrews And Their Struggle Against Anti-semitism by onumadu: 12:25am On Jul 31, 2021
theTranscriber:

Igbos whether in alliance with Isreal or not
Is no match for Nigeria

Write that down

It's better you choose the diplomatic way

Let me help you see better.

Israel with a population of less than 10 million is sitting in the middle of about 500 million violent and hateful Arabs and sitting jejeley unperturbed.
They simply play "whack a mole" with any Arab country that even dreams of posing significant threat.

Now imagine they aligning with 60-70 million Igbos and sharing some of their trainings, weapons and tech.
Not even the whole of Africa can stand a chance, and that's a fact.

Please dream, but don't annoy Israel enough for Israel to do something about your provocations.

3 Likes

Re: Times Of Israel - The Igbo Hebrews And Their Struggle Against Anti-semitism by Conrod: 12:52am On Jul 31, 2021
theTranscriber:
Igbos love playing victim and boaster at the same time

It's a really bad combination
But this was written in israel for their (jewish)consumption,or is the editor of THE ISRAELI TIME an ipobian ??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Times Of Israel - The Igbo Hebrews And Their Struggle Against Anti-semitism by SweetiliciousD: 12:53am On Jul 31, 2021
theTranscriber:
lol
I'm sure your level of education isn't up to ⅒ of mine cheesy

... Yet you type all these lines baa?
Re: Times Of Israel - The Igbo Hebrews And Their Struggle Against Anti-semitism by theTranscriber: 1:40am On Jul 31, 2021
Conrod:
But this was written in israel for their (jewish)consumption,or is the editor of THE ISRAELI TIME an ipobian ??
who posted it?
A Chinese? undecided
It's really funny when a Dumbo wants to sound smart
Re: Times Of Israel - The Igbo Hebrews And Their Struggle Against Anti-semitism by theTranscriber: 1:42am On Jul 31, 2021
onumadu:

Let me help you see better.

Israel with a population of less than 10 million is sitting in the middle of about 500 million violent and hateful Arabs and sitting jejeley unperturbed.
They simply play "whack a mole" with any Arab country that even dreams of posing significant threat.

Now imagine they aligning with 60-70 million Igbos and sharing some of their trainings, weapons and tech.
Not even the whole of Africa can stand a chance, and that's a fact.

Please dream, but don't annoy Israel enough for Israel to do something about your provocations.
Remove USA and the west from Isreal
You'll see how "strong" they are grin

And are Igbos 70 million?

I actually thought you were 2 billion shocked grin cheesy grin

Chai I can never get bored with IPOB on nairaland grin
Re: Times Of Israel - The Igbo Hebrews And Their Struggle Against Anti-semitism by Nobody: 1:50am On Jul 31, 2021
The post doesn't even make any sense, if Igbos are Jews how come Igbos were polytheist instead of monotheist prior to colonization, or was killing twins part of Jewish culture?
Re: Times Of Israel - The Igbo Hebrews And Their Struggle Against Anti-semitism by onumadu: 1:59am On Jul 31, 2021
theTranscriber:

The only country in the west that supports Israel is USA. Others are sneaking around, with some even supporting Israel's enemies, and yet Israel stands firm.

To your idea of separating Israel and US, there are more Jews in the US than in Israel, so how can you separate the two countries?
Nevertheless, just know that Israel does what Israel wants to do, always. Like I said earlier, please keep dreaming, but don't provoke Israel, because if you do, they fight on their own terms -they don't listen to anyone, and they take no prisoners.

But isn't it ironic that you that couldn't defeat Biafra without the help of the British, Egyptians, Russians, and God knows which other countries that connived to fight Biafra? Why couldn't Nigeria fight Biafra solo?
And yes Igbo are up to 70 million.

3 Likes

Re: Times Of Israel - The Igbo Hebrews And Their Struggle Against Anti-semitism by onumadu: 2:01am On Jul 31, 2021
theTranscriber:

The fact that you assume that every Igbo is IPOB member shows your level of education.

3 Likes

Re: Times Of Israel - The Igbo Hebrews And Their Struggle Against Anti-semitism by dasparrow: 2:28am On Jul 31, 2021
@OP

Interesting article but you double posted. In other words, when you copied and pasted the article from where you got it from, you posted some paragraphs twice making the post needlessly long. All the same, an interesting read. The world is beginning to take note of Nigeria's atrocities towards the Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Times Of Israel - The Igbo Hebrews And Their Struggle Against Anti-semitism by Tranquillity360: 3:43am On Jul 31, 2021
theTranscriber:
Igbos whether in alliance with Isreal or not Is no match for Nigeria
Write that down
It's better you choose the diplomatic way
But your tribe no match Igbo.

2 Likes

Re: Times Of Israel - The Igbo Hebrews And Their Struggle Against Anti-semitism by amuwo1980: 4:01am On Jul 31, 2021
theTranscriber:
if it gets to that
The Arab league and turkey and Russia will give us weapons and it will become a world war
Na that time u go know say u be orphan , with no oil to dash as bribe to anyone , your only supporters will isis and taliban and others like that , Russia is not for u , China is not for u , only Britain have sympathy for u for reasons known only to them but I see it as borne out of racism and hatred for the real black ppl, they are using Nigeria to keep the black man down , so Nigeria have to go for the black man to thrive

4 Likes

Re: Times Of Israel - The Igbo Hebrews And Their Struggle Against Anti-semitism by onumadu: 4:37am On Jul 31, 2021
LordVoldermort:
The post doesn't even make any sense, if Igbos are Jews how come Igbos were polytheist instead of monotheist prior to colonization, or was killing twins part of Jewish culture?

If you read the article you would have seen where it mentioned that Igbo separation from the rest of Israel dates back to around the time of Assyrian conquest and dispersal of Israel (Samaria part) which was hundreds of years before Christ - 722 BCE.
They migrated into Africa and still dispersed to places like Songhai and continued to migrate down till they settled by the Niger banks in South Eastern Nigeria and other parts of Africa.
What this means is that they picked up cultures and practices of African hosts (like killing of twins), but still retained their core Hebraic beliefs and even symbols.
Current Igbo are a mixture of those early Hebrews and aboriginal Africans they met in Nigeria.
By the way the Israelite of that early era were not entirely monotheistic , they worshiped Baal, Astaroth, and some of the "idols of the Grove" (which I speculate is what Igbo call "Agwu" ) -a typical Agwu is made up of a small bushy grove.
Ancient Israel was dispersed by God because they worshiped those idols.

3 Likes

Re: Times Of Israel - The Igbo Hebrews And Their Struggle Against Anti-semitism by velocity25(m): 5:46am On Jul 31, 2021
Please why are people are so pained by this article?
Where are those who said Igbos are never Jews and there's no link that,Igbos are forcing themselves? now that this is coming from a Jew author, what will be their narration again?

2 Likes

Re: Times Of Israel - The Igbo Hebrews And Their Struggle Against Anti-semitism by Masterclass32: 8:10am On Jul 31, 2021
Interesting article.

I've always maintained on this forum (and everywhere else) that the Igbo are Hebrew. It is not an assumption, it is a Revelation that would become clearer as we go forward. The Igbo were placed in their current location for a Divine assignment which forces have been fighting to thwart. They may have delayed it for a while, but it will come through.

3 Likes

Re: Times Of Israel - The Igbo Hebrews And Their Struggle Against Anti-semitism by hammerDK: 8:31am On Jul 31, 2021
THERE IS A SECOND JEWISH STATE HERE IN BIAFRALAND.

BIAFRA IS A PROMISE LAND, FLOWING WITH MILK AND HONEY.

WE ARE SONS OF ISRAEL.

2 Likes

Re: Times Of Israel - The Igbo Hebrews And Their Struggle Against Anti-semitism by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 31, 2021
onumadu:

If you read the article you would have seen where it mentioned that Igbo separation from the rest of Israel dates back to around the time of Assyrian conquest and dispersal of Israel (Samaria part) which was hundreds of years before Christ - 722 BCE.
They migrated into Africa and still dispersed to places like Songhai and continued to migrate down till they settled by the Niger banks in South Eastern Nigeria and other parts of Africa.
What this means is that they picked up cultures and practices of African hosts (like killing of twins), but still retained their core Hebraic beliefs and even symbols.
Current Igbo are a mixture of those early Hebrews and aboriginal Africans they met in Nigeria.
By the way the Israelite of that early era were not entirely monotheistic , they worshiped Baal, Astaroth, and some of the "idols of the Grove" (which I speculate is what Igbo call "Agwu" ) -a typical Agwu is made up of a small bushy grove.
Ancient Israel was dispersed by God because they worshiped those idols.

So Igbos have a different culture from Jews, they speak a different language

There is no mention of Abraham or Moses in Igbo oral history

Igbos worshiped Baal and Ashtaroth yet we don't see similarities between Igbos and ancient Phoenicians

According to you the evidence that Igbos are Jews is 'hebraic beliefs and symbols'?? Is this not classic brainwashing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari's Visit: Governor Uzodimma Black Painting Old Roads In Owerri / PDP'S Campaign Rally In Kano (pictures) / 2023 Election: Is This The Definition Of A True Organic Love ? (photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.