Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,118 members, 7,890,713 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:49 PM

Nigeria To Launch It Crypto "E-naira" In October. What Do You Think - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria To Launch It Crypto "E-naira" In October. What Do You Think (320 Views)

Ghana’s Inflation Hits 40.4% In October 2022 / Central Bank Issues E-Naira Guidelines, Charges And Transaction Limits / CBN To Launch E-Naira Soon, Drafts Guidelines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria To Launch It Crypto "E-naira" In October. What Do You Think by progoh: 7:51am On Jul 31, 2021
It has been on the news that Nigeria is planning to launch its own cryptocurrency in October. This is after the firm ban the operations and use of cryptocurrency in the country.

My questions are:
What are your thoughts on this issue?
Do you think it's a good idea for a crypto to be controlled by the central bank?
what will this mean to the decentralized nature of cryptocurrencies?
Re: Nigeria To Launch It Crypto "E-naira" In October. What Do You Think by habsydiamond(m): 7:54am On Jul 31, 2021
It will still be of same value as the naira..
Re: Nigeria To Launch It Crypto "E-naira" In October. What Do You Think by Sleyk: 7:58am On Jul 31, 2021
Only if the people at the top will patronize it..
they've not patronize made in Nigeria cars talk more of naija crypto.. the same government will still be buying Bitcoin and the rest.

Nonsense and ingredients.
Re: Nigeria To Launch It Crypto "E-naira" In October. What Do You Think by Zamboroto: 8:03am On Jul 31, 2021
Hush go still run am
Re: Nigeria To Launch It Crypto "E-naira" In October. What Do You Think by donbachi(m): 8:04am On Jul 31, 2021
If u insult the govt in any social media platform.dem go withhold ur crypto acct.
Re: Nigeria To Launch It Crypto "E-naira" In October. What Do You Think by Zidoh(m): 8:34am On Jul 31, 2021
I believe it's way to go and glad Nigeria is begining to think digital.
Re: Nigeria To Launch It Crypto "E-naira" In October. What Do You Think by Aidejay(m): 9:06am On Jul 31, 2021
This is good. But as na naija we dey, they can hand the operation and management of this very important thing to one aboki lala. And within the next 2 years it will become trash.
Re: Nigeria To Launch It Crypto "E-naira" In October. What Do You Think by joinnow: 9:42am On Jul 31, 2021
progoh:
It has been on the news that Nigeria is planning to launch its own cryptocurrency in October. This is after the firm ban the operations and use of cryptocurrency in the country.

My questions are:
What are your thoughts on this issue?
Do you think it's a good idea for a crypto to be controlled by the central bank?
what will this mean to the decentralized nature of cryptocurrencies?
IMF said they should not try it. If they still go ahead it will backfire.
Why is IMF against it?
Re: Nigeria To Launch It Crypto "E-naira" In October. What Do You Think by progoh: 7:08am On Aug 01, 2021
joinnow:

IMF said they should not try it. If they still go ahead it will backfire.
Why is IMF against it?

I think this is a concern too.

(1) (Reply)

Have You Seen This Opportunity? / New Rice Available / I Import Clothes From Turkey, Indonesia, And Other Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.