Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,918 members, 7,915,667 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:50 AM

I Am Fed Up - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Am Fed Up (923 Views)

Lets Register You In The Fed Govt Free Cac Business Registration / Nigerian Used NISSAN Civilian Bus For Sale - #600k (fed Mass Transit) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Fed Up by Cokahot: 8:14am On Jul 31, 2021
After buying my car,I felt on top of the world ,in my own world. I didn't give a damn about anyone else on the road cos I rem how I was insulted and humiliated by okada men,useless bike men and the rest. At times when I'm in motion,an idiot will use leave his lane,without turn signal nd will later be claiming smart when you correct them.. How many days is it now 2 idiots have already started their own rubbish. I was driving normal asi always do,and suddenly an idiot ran into my rear bumper. Messing up the paint,I didn't get mad,but he bought paint restoration from me at my own price5k. He paid ,everything was settled. Suddenly two wees later, I parked at a less busy road and I made sure I was at least a feet away from the car I front of me. After doing everything I went to do which took about 2hrs. On returning to my car,lo and behold someone or maybe okada or I just don't know left a circle like Mark at my rear bumper and another scratch my paint at driver door,like a parallel line. I think ibam getting pretty much fed up of this nonsense. What sort of country am I in for fuc k sake. I park be it bank,be it anywhere,by the time you are washing the car the following day, you start seeing diff marks,like someone nails,someone scratches your paint . Most road users are dumb,stupid,have no sense. Someone tints a car 100% dark and cannot see while reversing then scratches my paint. I think I will start carrying gun . With my years of driving,i regret to in nigeria. They will leave your lane and come to yours,keke too will surround you left and right,if you drive slow due to road imperfections, they yell at you and call u names. So one should now enter pot hole because you dey my back. Yahoo boys who are drunk won't allow you drive in peace,it's either they are getting close to you and can't see cos of cos it's a 100% wrongly tinted car or they suddenly slam on brakes on smooth surface or switch lanes for no reason,speed and suddenly brake . . Anyone who hits me,scratches me ,I think I will carry a gun and put it in front seat. How many months have I driven the car and useless scratches everywhere.im fed up. No dent,just scratches

3 Likes

Re: I Am Fed Up by dadabashua1(m): 8:23am On Jul 31, 2021
grin angry cheesy cheesy welcome to Nigeria bro.you will get used to it o, Never seen a nation where wrong things have become right like Nigeria, virtually everything in this country is FAULTY,including people's mentality.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Fed Up by Ronzy1990(m): 8:27am On Jul 31, 2021
Village people on your case bro. PRAY!!!

1 Like

Re: I Am Fed Up by tonididdy(m): 9:16am On Jul 31, 2021
I can drive a car for months without Dent or scratches and surprisingly am a speed lover ( if the conditions are perfect) BUT some bastards have a way to just ruin your car with scratches regardless.

I noticed the only scratches I get are from my car rubbing against thick bushes or dried plants but mostimes dey are wipe able

2 Likes

Re: I Am Fed Up by Cokahot: 2:21pm On Jul 31, 2021
Sure same here I stay in an estate and the road is only made for a car at a time surrou ded by bushes. But lo and behold I saw red paint bumper kissing scratching my paint. I am tired of waxing every week,i drive smoothly ,speed on asphalt and drive pretty slow on bad pot holed roads,yet someone will still scratch me. After beating up a keke driver last 3 weeks for damaging my paint and front side bumper,I will vex and do sticker,hit me or dent me. You are dead. Naso I I paste am for my plates
tonididdy:

I can drive a car for months without Dent or scratches and surprisingly am a speed lover ( if the conditions are perfect) BUT some bastards have a way to just ruin your car with scratches regardless.

I noticed the only scratches I get are from my car rubbing against thick bushes or dried plants but mostimes dey are wipe able
Re: I Am Fed Up by tonididdy(m): 3:56pm On Jul 31, 2021
Cokahot:
Sure same here I stay in an estate and the road is only made for a car at a time surrou ded by bushes. But lo and behold I saw red paint bumper kissing scratching my paint. I am tired of waxing every week,i drive smoothly ,speed on asphalt and drive pretty slow on bad pot holed roads,yet someone will still scratch me. After beating up a keke driver last 3 weeks for damaging my paint and front side bumper,I will vex and do sticker,hit me or dent me. You are dead. Naso I I paste am for my plates
Lol you na mopol grin
Re: I Am Fed Up by alphabbey1(m): 10:23am On Sep 21, 2021
Cokahot:
After buying my car,I felt on top of the world ,in my own world. I didn't give a damn about anyone else on the road cos I rem how I was insulted and humiliated by okada men,useless bike men and the rest. At times when I'm in motion,an idiot will use leave his lane,without turn signal nd will later be claiming smart when you correct them.. How many days is it now 2 idiots have already started their own rubbish. I was driving normal asi always do,and suddenly an idiot ran into my rear bumper. Messing up the paint,I didn't get mad,but he bought paint restoration from me at my own price5k. He paid ,everything was settled. Suddenly two wees later, I parked at a less busy road and I made sure I was at least a feet away from the car I front of me. After doing everything I went to do which took about 2hrs. On returning to my car,lo and behold someone or maybe okada or I just don't know left a circle like Mark at my rear bumper and another scratch my paint at driver door,like a parallel line. I think ibam getting pretty much fed up of this nonsense. What sort of country am I in for fuc k sake. I park be it bank,be it anywhere,by the time you are washing the car the following day, you start seeing diff marks,like someone nails,someone scratches your paint . Most road users are dumb,stupid,have no sense. Someone tints a car 100% dark and cannot see while reversing then scratches my paint. I think I will start carrying gun . With my years of driving,i regret to in nigeria. They will leave your lane and come to yours,keke too will surround you left and right,if you drive slow due to road imperfections, they yell at you and call u names. So one should now enter pot hole because you dey my back. Yahoo boys who are drunk won't allow you drive in peace,it's either they are getting close to you and can't see cos of cos it's a 100% wrongly tinted car or they suddenly slam on brakes on smooth surface or switch lanes for no reason,speed and suddenly brake . . Anyone who hits me,scratches me ,I think I will carry a gun and put it in front seat. How many months have I driven the car and useless scratches everywhere.im fed up. No dent,just scratches
This is my current story.... Drive slow, Okada people will rain curses on you, drive fast, micra and Keke napep will be competing with you on same lane. I feel like buying trailer at the moment. Let me see anyone that will just run infront of me...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Foreign Used 2009 Toyota Corolla. ( Price: 2.750k) / Suzuki Gsxf600 For Sale. Very Low Milage / ........2011 Hyundai Sonata........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.