Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,202 members, 7,873,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:48 PM

Sanitary Pads Should Be Free. – Davido’s Babymama, Chioma - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sanitary Pads Should Be Free. – Davido’s Babymama, Chioma (1069 Views)

Davido's Babymama, Chioma, Dancing With Her Friends / See Throwback Photo Of Davido's Babymama, Chioma As A Church Girl / Sophia Momodu (davido's Babymama) Shares Embarrassing Moment She Had At The Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sanitary Pads Should Be Free. – Davido’s Babymama, Chioma by FutureIsFemale(f): 2:11pm On Jul 31, 2021
Chioma Avril Rowland, an entrepreneur, a chef, and a mother of popular singer “Davido’s son, who is known professionally as “Chioma the Chef” has come up with the opinion that sanitary pads should be free.

The mother of one took to her IG page to make the suggestion while asking her fans to drop their opinion.

What do you think?

https://.com/sanitary-pads-should-be-free-davidos-babymama-chioma/

Re: Sanitary Pads Should Be Free. – Davido’s Babymama, Chioma by FutureIsFemale(f): 2:11pm On Jul 31, 2021
Lalasticlala subsidize pads for us na.
Re: Sanitary Pads Should Be Free. – Davido’s Babymama, Chioma by yanabasee1(m): 2:12pm On Jul 31, 2021
And the production and transportation should be paid for?
Re: Sanitary Pads Should Be Free. – Davido’s Babymama, Chioma by SanctifiedSista(f): 2:13pm On Jul 31, 2021
Men shaving creme should be free too na
Women and their entitlement mentality
Come to church tomorrow, grace dey for the months ahead
Congratulations
Re: Sanitary Pads Should Be Free. – Davido’s Babymama, Chioma by FutureIsFemale(f): 2:14pm On Jul 31, 2021
yanabasee1:
And the production and transportation should be paid for?
Don't comment here if you have nothing to say. This is females thread.
Re: Sanitary Pads Should Be Free. – Davido’s Babymama, Chioma by FutureIsFemale(f): 2:15pm On Jul 31, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
Men shaving creme should be free too na
Women and their entitlement mentality
Come to church tomorrow, grace dey for the months ahead
Congratulations
Oh! I see. You are a male.
Re: Sanitary Pads Should Be Free. – Davido’s Babymama, Chioma by yanabasee1(m): 2:17pm On Jul 31, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Don't comment here if you have nothing to say. This is females thread.

I asked you a question and your blockhead couldn't give an answer to the question....

This is a forum..... it's public....

Go and create your own platform and be adding only female and let me see how long your platform will last when you guys begin to gossip each other.... and be pretending to be best friends...

3 Likes

Re: Sanitary Pads Should Be Free. – Davido’s Babymama, Chioma by FutureIsFemale(f): 2:24pm On Jul 31, 2021
yanabasee1:

I asked you a question and your blockhead couldn't give an answer to the question....

This is a forum..... it's public....
Go and create your own platform and be adding only female and let me see how long your platform will last when you guys begin to gossip each other.... and be pretending to be best friends...
This thread is open strictly for females to discuss. Leave the thread or else.
Re: Sanitary Pads Should Be Free. – Davido’s Babymama, Chioma by yanabasee1(m): 2:28pm On Jul 31, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
This thread is open strictly for females to discuss. Leave the thread or else.

You're threatening me right?

Is this how you'll be threatening people in your so called "future"?

1 Like

Re: Sanitary Pads Should Be Free. – Davido’s Babymama, Chioma by debbydams(f): 6:01pm On Jul 31, 2021
In Nigeria its impossible
Re: Sanitary Pads Should Be Free. – Davido’s Babymama, Chioma by Queenslander(f): 6:09pm On Jul 31, 2021
yanabasee1:

You're threatening me right?

Is this how you'll be threatening people in your so called "future "?
chai grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Youngest Prophet In Abuja Who God Uses To Raise A Dead Child / 2baba @ 47 Sweetly Celebrated By His Babymama,pero Adeniyi / Gistlover Expose A Man Who Beat His Wife To Death And Side Chick Is Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.