Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,284 members, 7,950,485 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 03:03 PM

If A Lady Asks This Question,how Do You Reply? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Lady Asks This Question,how Do You Reply? (3989 Views)

How Do You Reply A Friend Who Said This About Your Spouse? / Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? / Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If A Lady Asks This Question,how Do You Reply? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 31, 2021
BigYash:
Correct!

Re: If A Lady Asks This Question,how Do You Reply? by GIANTPLUSHUB: 11:08pm On Jul 31, 2021
Very simple. It's a reverse psychology question and you need to answer it as such too.

I want what you are available to offer.

I want what you think a high worth person like me deserves from you.

I want a trade by barter deal with you. Give me all that's gonna make me happy as a woman and I will give you all that's gonna make you happy as a man too.

I want all positive things you think you can offer a good man like me that will make him see you in such light too.

I want whatever you think you can offer a man that has come to make you happy to make him happy too.
Re: If A Lady Asks This Question,how Do You Reply? by arthurwillia(m): 12:17am On Aug 01, 2021
Read her before replying oo, never make the mistake of telling her you just want to f$ck even if that’s what you want to do if she’s not in the same spirit as you, or else na slap you go Chop
Re: If A Lady Asks This Question,how Do You Reply? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 06, 2022
Yeyeboi05:
Guys,I just met a girl and she asked ‘What do you want from me” How do I reply abeg

As a red piller u should know the right answer...tell her wat u want..
Re: If A Lady Asks This Question,how Do You Reply? by Orgasmgiver123(m): 5:51pm On Nov 06, 2022
MadamVanessa:
I girl asked what do you want from her , and you can't tell her.

Before you approach, didn't you know what you want from her.

You only wanted sex, reason you can't answer.
Wait oh
na only you get all that bress?
Damn.....
Re: If A Lady Asks This Question,how Do You Reply? by narite: 7:54pm On Nov 06, 2022
MadamVanessa:
I girl asked what do you want from her , and you can't tell her.

Before you approach, didn't you know what you want from her.

You only wanted sex, reason you can't answer.
I find your profile picture seductively offensive.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boyfriend Surprises Girlfriend With A Portrait Her Cheating / Help! Tiktok Is Destroying My Christian Faith! / Do Girls Bring Good Luck Or Bad Luck Or I’m Just Over Thinking.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.