Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,685 members, 7,972,550 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 12:46 PM

My Bb Stopped Browsing After Upgrading - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Bb Stopped Browsing After Upgrading (553 Views)

It's Official, Blackberry Stopped Production Of BB10 Devices: Wave Goodbye!! / How To Download PES 2013 On My Bb 9780 / How Can I Repair My Bb Bold 9700 Showing App Error 523 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Bb Stopped Browsing After Upgrading by jero4gsm: 8:14pm On May 15, 2011
pls help me out: after upgrading my bb
(8900) and stopped browsing. what can i do
Re: My Bb Stopped Browsing After Upgrading by Lexusgs430: 9:12am On May 16, 2011
Downgrade it and see if it works !!! QED
Re: My Bb Stopped Browsing After Upgrading by Gsmxpert(m): 9:38am On May 16, 2011
u dont have to downgrade

just go to options, advanced, then scroll to host routing table, press menu, then click register,

if u had active connection you will receive an instant sms that your phone has been registerd to the wireless network.
Re: My Bb Stopped Browsing After Upgrading by Lexusgs430: 9:44am On May 16, 2011
Gsmxpert:

u dont have to downgrade

just go to options, advanced, then scroll to host routing table, press menu, then click register,

if u had active connection you will receive an instant sms that your phone has been registerd to the wireless network.

By default, once BIS active sim card is inserted in the phone, it should automatically register !!!!
Re: My Bb Stopped Browsing After Upgrading by Gsmxpert(m): 9:52am On May 16, 2011
based on his explanation he was browsing before, so is likly his service books were not saved, only a reconfiguration will fix it and some slugist operator will not resend on time except on request
Re: My Bb Stopped Browsing After Upgrading by Lexusgs430: 9:55am On May 16, 2011
Gsmxpert:

based on his explanation he was browsing before, so is likly his service books were not saved, only a reconfiguration will fix it and some slugist operator will not resend on time except on request

Sorry, my mistake. I forgot we were talking about Nigerian BIS providers. HRT manual registration might solve it, but if it does not, the poster can always downgrade as a troubleshoot !!
Re: My Bb Stopped Browsing After Upgrading by kaypinchi(m): 1:44pm On May 16, 2011
If you upgraded thru your desktop manager, you would have seen a message warning you b4 proceeding.
If you didn't heed the warning, you 'll need to re-register with your service provider.

You have to take your phone to your service provider to solve this prob.

Goodluck

(1) (Reply)

Befor You Give Up Read This''make 'x' Work For You:just A Click / I Need Blackberry Now / 15 Pieces Of Bold 3 For Sale At 35k Per Piece 08165615564

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.