Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,319 members, 7,920,168 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 09:03 PM

He Will Kill Me With His Big M*nhood – Lady Speaks After Rejecting Boyfriend’s - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Will Kill Me With His Big M*nhood – Lady Speaks After Rejecting Boyfriend’s (706 Views)

After Rejecting Marriage Proposal, What Happens Next? / Xenophobia: South African Lady Speaks, Blasts Their Men, Hails Nigerian Men / “Homosexuality Is A SIN” Young Lady Speaks Of Her Deliverance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Will Kill Me With His Big M*nhood – Lady Speaks After Rejecting Boyfriend’s by Voice22: 5:58am On Aug 01, 2021
He will kill me with his big m*nhood – Lady speaks after rejecting boyfriend’s marriage proposal
Theinfong
2d

A Ghanaian lady has narrated how she rejected her boyfriend’s marriage proposal due to the size of his m*nhood.

According to GhGossip, the lady identified as Nana Adwoa shared her story in a radio interview. She stated that her boyfriend’s m*nhood is very huge and she wouldn’t be able to cope during their marriage.

Nana, who spoke in a native Ghanaian language, said she met her boyfriend called Emma through a friend who gave her number to him and they had been talking on phone for some time before they eventually met.

She admitted that the guy is her spec, but after discovering how huge his m*nhood was, she decided to abort the mission and quit the relationship.

Nana also lamented that she struggles anytime she has intercourse with him, and she could no longer bear it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FgsexJ4w-U

Re: He Will Kill Me With His Big M*nhood – Lady Speaks After Rejecting Boyfriend’s by peeta4u(m): 6:12am On Aug 01, 2021
D thing wey no reach pikin head.....
Re: He Will Kill Me With His Big M*nhood – Lady Speaks After Rejecting Boyfriend’s by Aparthied: 6:12am On Aug 01, 2021
Life no balance....some women are looking for big prick and some are scared of it.
Re: He Will Kill Me With His Big M*nhood – Lady Speaks After Rejecting Boyfriend’s by Dagger111(m): 7:02am On Aug 01, 2021
I knw some ladies looking for somethibg like drum to enter their kpekus. If any lady complain my gbola is not fit for her, means her kpekus is as wide as a well.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Help,i Just Got Scammed / Dream About Swimming In The River Or Sea / Is It A Crime To Have. Big And Long Dick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.