Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,879 members, 7,872,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:15 AM

2 Abducted FGGC Yauri Students Escape Bandits’ Den, Taken To Dansadau - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Abducted FGGC Yauri Students Escape Bandits’ Den, Taken To Dansadau (10957 Views)

Emijay: Nigerian Man Murdered In His Istanbul Apartment Being Taken To Ambulance / Lady's Photo Taken To A Shrine In Edo By Her Customer. Judith Trafford Cries Out / Family Raises Alarm As Ifeanyi Okpoko Is Taken To Abuja - Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Abducted FGGC Yauri Students Escape Bandits’ Den, Taken To Dansadau by rewij: 5:17pm On Aug 01, 2021
Thank God
Re: 2 Abducted FGGC Yauri Students Escape Bandits’ Den, Taken To Dansadau by History555: 5:28pm On Aug 01, 2021
Wait. Students still in captivity since june and every where quite. How many Nigerians are held in captivity that we know nothing about

1 Like

Re: 2 Abducted FGGC Yauri Students Escape Bandits’ Den, Taken To Dansadau by BinamRex: 5:31pm On Aug 01, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I've gotten to a point where I feel zero pity for any woes in the North.

When you see how easily those guys justify evil when it concerns their own and demand the strictest justice when it concerns Southerners, you'd realize that defending and protecting your kin is not bigotry or ethnicism.

It is purely survival.

Sadly, the Southerners are wired to seek political correctness.

Tell me the name of the man who ordered the bomb blast on the UN HQ in Abuja.
What is the name of the bandit who bragged over killing soldiers,
What is the name of the kidnapper who kidnapped those students?
What is the name of the Bandit head Sheik Gumi went to meet in the forest?

I'm sure you can't readily say without having to research a bit on them.

But everyone knows who Evans is, everyone knows who Sunday Igboho is, Ikonso's details are public knowledge.

We question the source of Obi Cubana's wealth but there are 23year olds in Kano and Abuja that have just as many cars as Obi.

But no media ever talks about them.

How many northerners do you know who justify what's happening in the North? Some of you will just open your mouths waaaaaah and talk nonsense.

If you've met or seen northerners support what's happening in the northern, didn't it occur to you that they were APC supporters or diehard Islamists?

Different tribes support Buhari and the APC for different reasons. I have met some ardent Yoruba, Igbo, Igbira, etc supporters of Buhari. Should I not show empathy to Yorubas who are affected by banditry because Tinubu or Fashola supports Buhari?

Make una dey talk with sense na.

1 Like

Re: 2 Abducted FGGC Yauri Students Escape Bandits’ Den, Taken To Dansadau by Born2Breed(f): 5:36pm On Aug 01, 2021
North is secure and very safe for northerners.
Re: 2 Abducted FGGC Yauri Students Escape Bandits’ Den, Taken To Dansadau by everythinggirly(f): 5:39pm On Aug 01, 2021
What!
Re: 2 Abducted FGGC Yauri Students Escape Bandits’ Den, Taken To Dansadau by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 01, 2021
BinamRex:

How many northerners do you know who justify what's happening in the North? Some of you will just open your mouths waaaaaah and talk nonsense.

If you've met or seen northerners support what's happening in the northern, didn't it occur to you that they were APC supporters or diehard Islamists?

Different tribes support Buhari and the APC for different reasons. I have met some ardent Yoruba, Igbo, Igbira, etc supporters of Buhari. Should I not show empathy to Yorubas who are affected by banditry because Tinubu or Fashola supports Buhari?

All this Taqiya is stale

If the insecurity in the north is not a joint effort from its indigenes we need to see mass protest frequently that region

We need to see people's resistance, people marching to the bushes, abadoned houses around them

Fishing out criminals in their families, resistance etc

4 Likes

Re: 2 Abducted FGGC Yauri Students Escape Bandits’ Den, Taken To Dansadau by lexy2014: 5:48pm On Aug 01, 2021
post=104301489:
Brutal Deaths to all kidnappers and terrorists in our darling country.

Where will d "brutal deaths" come from when they are being pampered by d govt? If they are considered business men who are just trying to find a living & are less dangerous than seperatists, how then will they die "brutal deaths"?
Re: 2 Abducted FGGC Yauri Students Escape Bandits’ Den, Taken To Dansadau by lexy2014: 5:50pm On Aug 01, 2021
ManirBK:
Our gallant soldies need to double their effort to apprehend the kidnappers as their location spotted. May Almighty God rescue the remaining student to escape too

"Gallant soldiers" will only apprehend d kidnappers when they receive d order from above
Re: 2 Abducted FGGC Yauri Students Escape Bandits’ Den, Taken To Dansadau by BinamRex: 5:50pm On Aug 01, 2021
Mikecold:
All this Taqiya is stale

If the insecurity in the north is not a joint effort from its indigenes we need to see mass protests frequently that region

We need to see people's resistance, people marching to the bushes, abandoned houses around them

Fishing out criminals in their families, resistance, etc

See this mum. I am a Christian.

Protest? How did it go with EndSARS protest? Weren't peaceful protesters killed? Didn't the govt pay thugs to disrupt peaceful protests?

Do you think the govt will allow peaceful protest? You, don't you have a reason to protest? Is your region perfect? You will be lying if you say you don't have a reason to protest. Why aren't you protesting or organizing protests?
Re: 2 Abducted FGGC Yauri Students Escape Bandits’ Den, Taken To Dansadau by pegix(m): 5:51pm On Aug 01, 2021
chiedu7:
Lets face facts, the North is a problem to the rest of the country
absolutely yes
Re: 2 Abducted FGGC Yauri Students Escape Bandits’ Den, Taken To Dansadau by TheEnygma(m): 5:58pm On Aug 01, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

When you see how easily those guys justify evil when it concerns their own and demand the strictest justice when it concerns Southerners, you'd realize that defending and protecting your kin is not bigotry or ethnicism.

It is purely survival.

What is the name of the kidnapper who kidnapped those students in Katsina State?
What is the name of the Bandit head Sheikh Gumi went to meet in the forest?

Their reporters will always downplay those guys' identities.

But everyone knows who Evans is, everyone knows who Sunday Igboho is, Ikonso's details are public knowledge.

We question the source of Obi Cubana's wealth but there are 23 year-olds in Kano and Abuja that have just as many cars as Obi.

May you live long....
Re: 2 Abducted FGGC Yauri Students Escape Bandits’ Den, Taken To Dansadau by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 01, 2021
BinamRex:

See this mum. I am a Christian.

Protest? How did it go with EndSARS protest? Weren't peaceful protesters killed? Didn't the govt pay thugs to disrupt peaceful protests?

Do you think the govt will allow peaceful protest? You, don't you have a reason to protest? Is your region perfect? You will be lying if you say you don't have a reason to protest. Why aren't you protesting or organizing protests?
Nobody asked for your religion since everyone is now Christian online

Would buhari open killing machines on his northern Muslim brothers if they protest?

He can't kill his terrorists brothers, is it the non terrorists ones he would kill

Protest by the north is more or less a notice that they are fed up and the northern Islamic politics behind it should stop

It won't take a month before normalcy returns and no gun shot would be fired

They would simply tell the mercenaries that the show is over

1 Like

Re: 2 Abducted FGGC Yauri Students Escape Bandits’ Den, Taken To Dansadau by Almaigaa: 6:09pm On Aug 01, 2021
IPOB Bandits must pay for their crimes soon.

Re: 2 Abducted FGGC Yauri Students Escape Bandits’ Den, Taken To Dansadau by jaytee01(m): 6:11pm On Aug 01, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

When you see how easily those guys justify evil when it concerns their own and demand the strictest justice when it concerns Southerners, you'd realize that defending and protecting your kin is not bigotry or ethnicism, it is purely survival.

What is the name of the kidnapper who kidnapped those students in Katsina State?
What is the name of the Bandit head Sheikh Gumi went to meet in the forest?

Their reporters will always downplay those guys' identities.

We question the source of Obi Cubana's wealth but there are 23 year-olds in Kano and Abuja that have just as many cars as Obi.

Re: 2 Abducted FGGC Yauri Students Escape Bandits’ Den, Taken To Dansadau by BinamRex: 6:18pm On Aug 01, 2021
Mikecold:
Nobody asked for your religion since everyone is now Christian online

Would buhari open killing machines on his northern Muslim brothers if they protest?

He can't kill his terrorists brothers, is it the non terrorists ones he would kill

Protest by the north is more or less a notice that they are fed up and the northern Islamic politics behind it should stop

It won't take a month before normalcy returns and no gun shot would be fired

They would simply tell the mercenaries that the show is over

Shiites were killed in Abuja and Kaduna when they protested the illegal detention of their leader, Elzazaky.

Some months ago, the governor of Katsina ordered the arrest of an elderly man for criticizing Buhari. The man was upset that his brother was murdered and his sister-in-law was abducted.

A prominent critic of elrufai, Dadiyata (Muslim), vanished into thin air. People suspect that his disappearance has everything to do with his never-ending criticism of elrufai. It's been over 2 years now and he hasn't been found.

No gunshot would be fired? You don't have sense. Was it not recently that nurses at the University Teaching Hospital, Maiduguri, were suspended for not coming out to welcome Buhari when he visited the state? Imagine what would happen if they protest against Buhari.

Was it not recently that a student was shot dead during a protest by students of Kaduna state university?

You think endSars protesters were shot at because they weren't northern Muslims?

Southerners don't have sense. You guys just come online to type English when you don't understand the dynamics of the north and Nigeria. Educated illiterates!

1 Like

Re: 2 Abducted FGGC Yauri Students Escape Bandits’ Den, Taken To Dansadau by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 01, 2021
BinamRex:

Shiites were killed in Abuja and Kaduna when they protested the illegal detention of their leader, Elzazaky.

Some months ago, the governor of Katsina ordered the arrest of an elderly man for criticizing Buhari. The man was upset that his brother was murdered and his sister-in-law was abducted.

A prominent critic of elrufai, Dadiyata (Muslim), vanished into thin air. People suspect that his disappearance has everything to do with his never-ending criticism of elrufai. It's been over 2 years now and he hasn't been found.

No gunshot would be fired? You don't have sense. Was it not recently that nurses at the University Teaching Hospital, Maiduguri, were suspended for not coming out to welcome Buhari when he visited the state? Imagine what would happen if they protest against Buhari.

Was it not recently that a student was shot dead during a protest by students of Kaduna state university?

You think endSars protesters were shot at because they weren't northern Muslims?

Southerners don't have sense. You guys just come online to type English when you don't understand the dynamics of the north and Nigeria. Educated illiterates!
Enjoy your north Abdul

That's enough punishment
Re: 2 Abducted FGGC Yauri Students Escape Bandits’ Den, Taken To Dansadau by Raheemart933(f): 6:28pm On Aug 01, 2021
Am so sorry for still be typing this here please am seeking for an help from anyone who wish to help me even if its for the sake of Almighty God please even if its for me to eat with it try to help me out if you can please and by the special grace of Almighty God no matter how hard and difficult the situation of the country is it will never reacts negatively or takes any negative's impact to your lifetime including to all your family and friends amen please
Re: 2 Abducted FGGC Yauri Students Escape Bandits’ Den, Taken To Dansadau by Okemmuo(m): 6:29pm On Aug 01, 2021
ManirBK:
Our gallant soldies need to double their effort to apprehend the kidnappers as their location spotted. May Almighty God rescue the remaining student to escape too

Bro dont do like that now. The government knows all and all but have refused to stop
Re: 2 Abducted FGGC Yauri Students Escape Bandits’ Den, Taken To Dansadau by BinamRex: 6:31pm On Aug 01, 2021
Mikecold:
Enjoy your north Abdul

That's enough punishment

Mumu!
Re: 2 Abducted FGGC Yauri Students Escape Bandits’ Den, Taken To Dansadau by cejaypriesty(m): 7:28pm On Aug 01, 2021
BinamRex:

You can share your opinion without throwing tantrums
Re: 2 Abducted FGGC Yauri Students Escape Bandits’ Den, Taken To Dansadau by cejaypriesty(m): 7:32pm On Aug 01, 2021
B
BinamRex:

You sound very bitter
Re: 2 Abducted FGGC Yauri Students Escape Bandits’ Den, Taken To Dansadau by BinamRex: 7:38pm On Aug 01, 2021
cejaypriesty:

You can share your opinion without throwing tantrums

Why won't I throw tantrums when a so-called educated person makes an ignorant statement, saying that northerners are complacent about their situation. What does he know about the North?
Re: 2 Abducted FGGC Yauri Students Escape Bandits’ Den, Taken To Dansadau by foreshore(m): 10:02pm On Aug 01, 2021
ManirBK:

Gallant soldiers without gallant weapon
Re: 2 Abducted FGGC Yauri Students Escape Bandits’ Den, Taken To Dansadau by mauchiz: 10:17pm On Aug 01, 2021
Can't Nigeria millitary invade that place, they should throw teargas at night, everyone will runout from the camp, pour pepper spray.
Re: 2 Abducted FGGC Yauri Students Escape Bandits’ Den, Taken To Dansadau by smartNerd: 1:45pm On Aug 02, 2021
I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a
product of my decisions. -- Stephen Covey

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13900158_dearpastthank_jpeg_jpegdb11b56dcd31f27e7abf4625978d6c01
Re: 2 Abducted FGGC Yauri Students Escape Bandits’ Den, Taken To Dansadau by Decive: 3:36am On Aug 04, 2021
Four suspects in the president's murder died in a gunbattle with police. The motive in the slaying remains a mystery.

(1) (2) (Reply)

One Killed, Others Injured In Operatives, Anambra Youths’ Clash / Police Arrests Nigerian, 3 Thais In Latest Drug Burst / Photos: Another Nigerian Girl Raped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.