Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,278 members, 7,967,683 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 04:57 AM

Are Nigerians The Most Hated People Abroad? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Are Nigerians The Most Hated People Abroad? (310 Views)

Why Are Nigerians Japing To The UK When UK Workers are On Strike For Poor Salary / Russia, Ukraine War: How Are Nigerians Living There Coping? / Why Are Nigerians So Successful In America? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are Nigerians The Most Hated People Abroad? by UBAHA(m): 7:57am On Aug 01, 2021
Stories of Nigerians scamming people under the platform "Yahoo" has become so popular such that every Nigerian (including the innocent ones) are affected. The tales of Hushpuppi and others has spread like wildfire and this spells no good for our dear nation.

I've been following up on latest happenings in certain parts of Europe and Asia and discovered that the situation is getting worse everyday.

If it was not enough that dollar is rising and lots of people cannot afford to travel or even order something from overseas, the situation is also taking its toll on undergraduates who wishes to either escape or Study via postgraduate studies.

I personally can't take the blame for what I didn't do and this is applicable anywhere. What's really wrong with the country? Why is obtaining Visa as a Nigerian getting harder? Are we that bad as a People?

If not for any other intention, getting access to a high quality of life is desirable enough to seek for relocation. How did we get here?
Re: Are Nigerians The Most Hated People Abroad? by GreatMage: 8:06am On Aug 01, 2021
Hahahaha

(1) (Reply)

Serious Traffic Gridlock Along Kabba - Omuo Ekiti Road / Who Knows The Application Process For A Mexican Tourist Visa? / Waoh Discovered The National Beauty Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.