Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,835 members, 7,906,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 02:18 AM

BREAKING: IGP Suspends DCP Abba Kyari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: IGP Suspends DCP Abba Kyari (1609 Views)

Uncertainty As IGP Suspends Deployment Of DIGs, AIGs, CPs For Election Duty / DCP Abba Kyari's List Of Achievements (Photo) / BREAKING: IGP Adamu Retires All Digs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: IGP Suspends DCP Abba Kyari by Monogamy: 9:54am On Aug 01, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
Hahahahahaha my friend Fahdiga come ooo.

We told Monogamy he no gree

the police force is bigger than one supper cop crook

Eish Eish Eish grin

The damage wey the media go do for this country heh?

Even with the news, it was stated that a committee has been constituted to look into the matter.. Let even assuming IGP has made his recommendation, it's left for the panel to decide if Kyari is guilty or not.

And remember, roger from below always get to the above...

Choi, you better start buying the Seam Schnapps now cos there would be shortage of it by the time Kyari Is exonerated, more people to be in soberness.

wink
Re: BREAKING: IGP Suspends DCP Abba Kyari by AchalugoNwa(f): 9:55am On Aug 01, 2021
PSC should do the needful immediately
then EFCC should get him arrested immediately and bundle him into the next flight to the US

Kyari to the muds

he Hehehehe

Monogamy come here now!
Re: BREAKING: IGP Suspends DCP Abba Kyari by Monogamy: 9:56am On Aug 01, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
lololololo
leave Monogamy to his fate
he has been crying since case started
constructing jargons he called thread
thinking terrorist Buhari will suddenly erase the crook bastard Kyari from FBI wanted list
forgetting that this is the dreaded FBI not EFCC

Hahahahahaha.
he's crying but who cares

No, I have not been been crying, you are the one crying instead hence mentioning me upadan.

Have you seen me mentioning you in all the threads I have created regarding this case? The answer is No because I don't need your validation on my opinion just as the way you always seek mine when mentioning me in your comments.

The Seaman Schnapps, start the stocking..

grin
Re: BREAKING: IGP Suspends DCP Abba Kyari by AchalugoNwa(f): 9:57am On Aug 01, 2021
[s]
Monogamy:

The damage wey the media go do for this country heh?

Even with the news, it was stated that a committee has been constituted to look into the matter.. Let even assuming IGP has made his recommendation, it's left for the panel to decide if Kyari is guilty or not.

And remember, roger from below always get to the above...

Choi, you better start buying the Seam Schnapps now cos there would be shortage of it by the time Kyari Is exonerated, more people to be in soberness.

wink
[/s]
shatap
stop typing nonsense with tears in your eyes
Kyari to the muds
that's the most important thing.
stop crying inugo?

Choi see tears everywhere.
this is just the the beginning of my torment and torture
Hahahahahaha. hohohohoho

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: IGP Suspends DCP Abba Kyari by AchalugoNwa(f): 9:57am On Aug 01, 2021
[s]
Monogamy:

No, I have not been been crying, you are the one crying instead hence mentioning me upadan.

Have you seen me mentioning you in all the threads I have created regarding this case? The answer is No because I don't need your validation on my opinion just as the way you always seek mine when mentioning me in your comments.

The Seaman Schnapps, start the stocking..

grin
[/s]
trash trash trash
crying is allowed sha.
Eish grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: IGP Suspends DCP Abba Kyari by Monogamy: 9:59am On Aug 01, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]
shatap
stop typing nonsense with tears in your eyes
Kyari to the muds
that's the most important thing.
stop crying inugo?

Choi see tears everywhere.
this is just the the beginning of my torment and torture
Hahahahahaha. hohohohoho

You have no idea how much buckets you have filled with your crying, you know why, you have no opinion of your own about this case except what media says.

All the questions I have been asking, I bet they are far more your intellectual capacity to respond to hence dodging and derailing from topic
Re: BREAKING: IGP Suspends DCP Abba Kyari by helinuesIsaMumu: 10:02am On Aug 01, 2021
Monogamy:

You have no idea how much buckets you have filled with your crying, you know why, you have no opinion of your own about this case except what media says.

All the questions I have been asking, I bet they are far more your intellectual capacity to respond to hence dodging and derailing from topic

Sharap. Criminal apologist
Re: BREAKING: IGP Suspends DCP Abba Kyari by baralatie(m): 10:02am On Aug 01, 2021
ramdris:
This is the right step to take.... I hope he scale through though if truly he is innocent.....

See why you need to be wary on praise singers. Dem don sing Kyari enter wahala....
E go hard o

As in the way us dept take rush this matter e

Anyway the guy land na interpol jacking mehn
Re: BREAKING: IGP Suspends DCP Abba Kyari by AchalugoNwa(f): 10:03am On Aug 01, 2021
[s]
Monogamy:

[/s]
shatap
you're crying
news flash
I won't stop hitting you hard with light and truth
you must be fixed
Hahahahahaha
Eish tongue

Re: BREAKING: IGP Suspends DCP Abba Kyari by Fahdiga(m): 10:23am On Aug 01, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
Hahahahahaha my friend Fahdiga come ooo.

We told Monogamy he no gree

the police force is bigger than one supper cop crook

Eish Eish Eish grin
Lol my belle o. Why is Monogamy hell bent on destroying his already battered image the more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: IGP Suspends DCP Abba Kyari by Fahdiga(m): 10:24am On Aug 01, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]
shatap
you're crying
news flash
I won't stop hitting you hard with light and truth
you must be fixed
Hahahahahaha
Eish tongue
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: IGP Suspends DCP Abba Kyari by somehow: 10:34am On Aug 01, 2021
Chronicle. ng indeed wink
Re: BREAKING: IGP Suspends DCP Abba Kyari by lalasticlala(m): 10:36am On Aug 01, 2021

(1) (2)

Illiteracy: Terror In The South East And North / Who Will Vote A Yoruba Man for President In 2023? / How Former Teammates ‘snub’ Me – Ex-super Eagle Player

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.