Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,703 members, 7,882,408 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 01:26 AM

Let's Boast With Our Church. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let's Boast With Our Church. (191 Views)

2 Hard Questions Asked In Our Church Today / Chei!!! Freeze Has Reduced Our Church Population O / See Why Royalty Christian Centre Is Our Church Of The Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Boast With Our Church. by Promiseibritam: 11:03am On Aug 01, 2021
Happy 1st sunday/New month.
In the month of August.

Let's boast with our CHURCH Here and find our members.

I'm proudly a Choirister of the APOSTOLIC CHURCH, AND YOU?

Re: Let's Boast With Our Church. by ObaKlaz: 11:10am On Aug 01, 2021
@op, it's *boast.

I hope this thread doesn't hit home page. It's needless, pointless and useless.
Re: Let's Boast With Our Church. by Promiseibritam: 11:29am On Aug 01, 2021
ObaKlaz:
@op, it's *boast.

I hope this thread doesn't hit home page. It's needless, pointless and useless.
corrected

Are u a CHRISTIAN?
Re: Let's Boast With Our Church. by MightySparrow: 11:35am On Aug 01, 2021
childish; maxinthehouse, what do you say?
Re: Let's Boast With Our Church. by chatinent: 11:38am On Aug 01, 2021
I'm waiting for those ones they sacked their pastors.

1 Like

Re: Let's Boast With Our Church. by xproducer: 11:47am On Aug 01, 2021
"But let him who boasts boast in this, that he understands and knows me, that I am the Lord who practices steadfast love, justice, and righteousness in the earth. For in these things I delight, declares the Lord.” - Jeremiah 9:24 (ESV)

"But God forbid that I should boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world." - Galatians 6:14

"And because of him you are in Christ Jesus, who became to us wisdom from God, righteousness and sanctification and redemption, so that, as it is written, “Let the one who boasts, boast in the Lord.” -1 Corinthians 1:30-32
Re: Let's Boast With Our Church. by Promiseibritam: 12:51pm On Aug 01, 2021
xproducer:
"But let him who boasts boast in this, that he understands and knows me, that I am the Lord who practices steadfast love, justice, and righteousness in the earth. For in these things I delight, declares the Lord.” - Jeremiah 9:24 (ESV)

"But God forbid that I should boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world." - Galatians 6:14

"And because of him you are in Christ Jesus, who became to us wisdom from God, righteousness and sanctification and redemption, so that, as it is written, “Let the one who boasts, boast in the Lord.” -1 Corinthians 1:30-32
I'm gonna boast boast boast to lord.
Re: Let's Boast With Our Church. by Promiseibritam: 12:52pm On Aug 01, 2021
MightySparrow:
childish; maxinthehouse, what do you say?
Itz wasn't meant that u must comment in all thread.

1 Like

Re: Let's Boast With Our Church. by MightySparrow: 1:26pm On Aug 01, 2021
Promiseibritam:
Itz wasn't meant that u must comment in all thread.
Not every thread, we don't have bodied of Christ but one body.
Re: Let's Boast With Our Church. by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:32pm On Aug 01, 2021
Promiseibritam:
Happy 1st sunday/New month.
In the month of August.
Let's boast with our CHURCH Here and find our members.
I'm proudly a Choirister of the APOSTOLIC CHURCH, AND YOU?

I love you for this!

I'm proudly one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES!

(1) (Reply)

Is It Not Outrageous That You Desire To "Spiritually Father" Someone Far Greater / Be Courageous / Walk Under The Holy Spirit Control Each Moment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.