Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,528 members, 7,881,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 09:19 AM

31 Yrs Of Madness Given Complete Technical Knockout ( Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 31 Yrs Of Madness Given Complete Technical Knockout ( Video) (499 Views)

15 Years Leg Poision Given Technical Knockout By The GOD OF CHOSEN / Pastor 'Delivers' Mad Man In Edo After Years Of Madness (Photos) / What Kind Of Madness Is This In The Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

31 Yrs Of Madness Given Complete Technical Knockout ( Video) by Righteousness2(m): 12:34pm On Aug 01, 2021
A young man Ravaged by Madness for 31 yrs got touched by the God of the Chosen and the Madness was given a technical knockout ( TKO). His Sister who brought him for the Program mounted the Podium to testify to the Glory of GOD.
Only GOD can do this! GOD of the CHOSEN is a Greatest. Indeed GOD has Sworn to bless His People.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAYNUp9LoLE
Re: 31 Yrs Of Madness Given Complete Technical Knockout ( Video) by Amotolongbo(f): 12:38pm On Aug 01, 2021
I heard this God’s chosen bullet proof goes for N4,500. Please how true is that?
Re: 31 Yrs Of Madness Given Complete Technical Knockout ( Video) by Righteousness2(m): 12:39pm On Aug 01, 2021
Amotolongbo:
I heard this God’s chosen bullet proof goes for N4,500. Please how true is that?

Lies from the Pit of Hell.

Our Apron is our Identity .
It is what we use to advertise our Program and our GOD.
If Politicians and Organization will do cloth for you to know them, Who am I not to Advertise the Only Good GOD who does Good things.

The Apron cost 500 and 1k.

4 Likes

Re: 31 Yrs Of Madness Given Complete Technical Knockout ( Video) by NwaAmaikpe: 12:45pm On Aug 01, 2021
shocked

It's okay to be superstitious. Afterall, I use anointing oil on my preek whenever I'm having unprotected sex, I also tie the blade of grasses afterwards to prevent conception but I still feel it's not okay for a Church's tenet to be built on superstition.

I've seen people on that apron in accidents, even seen a stripper performing in one, we all saw over 20 people wearing it who were riddled with bullets on New Year's day in 2018 at Omoku.

But whom I am to challenge people's resolve to dwell in ignorance?

Back to the story,
That guy's demeanor is much worse than mine. Give him some time, he is still mad.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 31 Yrs Of Madness Given Complete Technical Knockout ( Video) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 01, 2021
Them never remove that vegetable wey dey Aso rock embarassed

This church dey make me see religion as scam...them too dey cap!!!

Re: 31 Yrs Of Madness Given Complete Technical Knockout ( Video) by Amotolongbo(f): 1:12pm On Aug 01, 2021
Righteousness2:

[i]Lies from the Pit of Hell.

Our Apron is our Identity .
It is what we use to advertise our Program and our GOD.
If Politicians and Organization will do cloth for you to know them, Who am I not to Advertise the Only Good GOD who does Good things.

The Apron cost 500 and 1k.
You meant it costs N1500 or it costs between N500 and N1000?
Re: 31 Yrs Of Madness Given Complete Technical Knockout ( Video) by Righteousness2(m): 1:15pm On Aug 01, 2021
Amotolongbo:
You meant it costs N1500 or it costs between N500 and N1000?

GOD of Chosen Na BABA.
Re: 31 Yrs Of Madness Given Complete Technical Knockout ( Video) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 01, 2021
Righteousness2:

It come in 2 types.
There is the one for 500
There is the one for 1k.
Church na business sha shocked

So the 5h different from 1k.....as in the power for 5h senior d power for 1k?

Church na legit yahoo sha.... grin
Re: 31 Yrs Of Madness Given Complete Technical Knockout ( Video) by Amotolongbo(f): 1:18pm On Aug 01, 2021
Righteousness2:

It come in 2 types.
There is the one for 500
There is the one for 1k.
What is the difference between them?

Na Abba Kyari sew the one for 1k?
Re: 31 Yrs Of Madness Given Complete Technical Knockout ( Video) by Splinz(m): 1:43pm On Aug 01, 2021
Someone up there said the cure is temporary. After all, is the Op not saying that the madness was "technically" knockout?

I'm sure we can still remember what happens to Boko Haram when it was "technically defeated". cheesy
Re: 31 Yrs Of Madness Given Complete Technical Knockout ( Video) by benjaminose(m): 6:19pm On Aug 01, 2021
righteousness2 most of ur write up are inspiring i don't want you to be carried away by any sentiment because jesus has broken the middle wall of partition that exist between us.jesus does not belong to any denomination but to those in all denomination and those who are about joining his body who works righteousness with him.we are gradually getting to the point whereby the walls of denomination among believers will be broken down where the holyspirit will make a clear distinction between heresies and the truth in all denominations.it is only the holyspirit that can unite us as one body after he has removed d chaff of doctrinal issues & heresy amongst us.citing d case of d adulterous woman during d time of jesus,it was impossible 4 d law of d jews 4 adultery to be broken but thru d operations of d holyspirit manifested thru jesus,d law of d jews as it relates to adultery was broken.God will operate thru d same operation of d holyspirit & break doctrinal & hectic walls amongst us.happy sunday & new month.
Re: 31 Yrs Of Madness Given Complete Technical Knockout ( Video) by WibusJaga: 9:03pm On Aug 01, 2021

(1) (Reply)

In Whose Name Do You Gather? / Can You Prove That Miracles, Charms Or Any Supernatural Experience Is Real?- $2m / If A Woman Says She Is Going To Deal With You, Run - Pastor Adeboye Tells Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.