Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,349 members, 7,937,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:06 PM

Abba Kyari: Why US Is Out To Expose Buhari’s Govt – Bamgbose - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari: Why US Is Out To Expose Buhari’s Govt – Bamgbose (46781 Views)

Abba Kyari: Why Buhari Should Sack IGP Usman Baba - Reno Omokri / Abba Kyari: Why I Attended Obi Cubana Mother’s Burial In Anambra / Tinubu Brought Dogara Back To APC, Atiku Is Next – Bamgbose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari: Why US Is Out To Expose Buhari’s Govt – Bamgbose by obailala(m): 6:34pm On Aug 01, 2021
Hmm... I never knew DCP Abba Kyari was a political appointee of the Buhari government.
Re: Abba Kyari: Why US Is Out To Expose Buhari’s Govt – Bamgbose by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 01, 2021
lexy2014:

And u think that he will be tried and jailed in Nigeria under this nepotistic govt?

I honestly don't think so.
Re: Abba Kyari: Why US Is Out To Expose Buhari’s Govt – Bamgbose by ayenale1(m): 7:13pm On Aug 01, 2021
Hush never put on native if it is Mompha I'll have said okay he's on point but Hush no no no...its very simple but since he's suspended now...he can be whisked clandestinedly to the US anytime...
Re: Abba Kyari: Why US Is Out To Expose Buhari’s Govt – Bamgbose by mechanics(m): 7:19pm On Aug 01, 2021
Since according to him, he's innocent, he should go there and defend himself, and if FG does not release him, the relationship between FG and the USA will be strained.
Re: Abba Kyari: Why US Is Out To Expose Buhari’s Govt – Bamgbose by michoim(m): 7:24pm On Aug 01, 2021
We know their pranks...
Re: Abba Kyari: Why US Is Out To Expose Buhari’s Govt – Bamgbose by jaxxy(m): 7:36pm On Aug 01, 2021
tempem:
"You cannot be a beggarly country, commit crimes and claim sovereignty!"

This is very sound analysis. Sovereign country committing crimes and begging notoriously.
Re: Abba Kyari: Why US Is Out To Expose Buhari’s Govt – Bamgbose by titusmichael27(m): 7:41pm On Aug 01, 2021
This man absolutely is trying to say something. Are you guys thinking of what I'm thinking? He said the United States is keeping silent for the reason best known to them. That simply mean that there is something hidden somewhere capable of blowing this whole presidency thing up side down but the u.s for now is till maintaining silent and it seems like this man is aware of it. Behold the great Babylon is falling!
Re: Abba Kyari: Why US Is Out To Expose Buhari’s Govt – Bamgbose by jaxxy(m): 7:45pm On Aug 01, 2021
It’s more complex than that.
Re: Abba Kyari: Why US Is Out To Expose Buhari’s Govt – Bamgbose by BreakingNews21: 7:55pm On Aug 01, 2021
@bamgbose ... knegrow go grow some yams and rice and help feed the multitude. grin
Re: Abba Kyari: Why US Is Out To Expose Buhari’s Govt – Bamgbose by mindtricks: 8:20pm On Aug 01, 2021
grin
vincentjk:
I'm more concerned on why the US want to take away our best tailor in the country, they want our native and senator wears to go extinct that's why they're bound on taking away our super cop tailor and also his client huspuppi who patronises him.

You don't wear native and senators doesn't mean you'll arrest people making and patronising these wears, no this is pure wickedness. cry

Ediot! cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Abba Kyari: Why US Is Out To Expose Buhari’s Govt – Bamgbose by fayomim: 8:33pm On Aug 01, 2021
Good news dey scarce now
Re: Abba Kyari: Why US Is Out To Expose Buhari’s Govt – Bamgbose by FakeUnity: 8:44pm On Aug 01, 2021
Bamgbose is the mugu that once said he was going to make Yusuf 'okada' buhari his running mate in 2023 presidential election.

The charge-and-bail lawyer is just an attention-seeking clout chaser.

grin grin
Re: Abba Kyari: Why US Is Out To Expose Buhari’s Govt – Bamgbose by akdjr(m): 8:44pm On Aug 01, 2021
Just watch how things unfold. Not every trash is worthy to respond to bro. Some are calling on this present administration like children without knowledge of history I just de laff
JohnBullMySon:
Everyone is now talking Nonsense. Belle face analysts
Re: Abba Kyari: Why US Is Out To Expose Buhari’s Govt – Bamgbose by 2tec(m): 9:03pm On Aug 01, 2021
I think you should put your talent to good use. Thank we later wink
vincentjk:
I'm more concerned on why the US want to take away our best tailor in the country, they want our native and senator wears to go extinct that's why they're bound on taking away our super cop tailor and also his client huspuppi who patronises him.

You don't wear native and senators doesn't mean you'll arrest people making and patronising these wears, no this is pure wickedness. cry

Re: Abba Kyari: Why US Is Out To Expose Buhari’s Govt – Bamgbose by sexuential: 9:33pm On Aug 01, 2021
I [quote author=valentineuwakwe post=104317746]

https://dailypost.ng/2021/08/01/abba-kyari-why-us-is-out-to-expose-buharis-govt-bamgbose/[/quote

Who needs twitter again. Buhari and his cabal should hold unto it, until US finish with him from now till d end of his tenure.

Sadist of a set of humans. I wonder if when they die, this foolish and stupid wealth and power they are acquiring, they would be buried with it.

Common sense is common but it's usage is not.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: Why US Is Out To Expose Buhari’s Govt – Bamgbose by ProGSM(m): 9:48pm On Aug 01, 2021
If he is an Igbo or Yaruba, they would have handed him over to the USA!
Re: Abba Kyari: Why US Is Out To Expose Buhari’s Govt – Bamgbose by joe120120(m): 9:54pm On Aug 01, 2021
Re: Abba Kyari: Why US Is Out To Expose Buhari’s Govt – Bamgbose by CSTRR: 10:05pm On Aug 01, 2021
Grandmasteer:
If really kyari is found guilty.. that will be a toll in the police force.. it's best advisable for kyari to go to the USA if really he is innocent let's just end this story once and for all..
at a cheap price DM me for your logo and Flyer design
He will go to jail from there. And he knows it.

There's no question about it. This is a slam dunk case.

Infact, if he ever leaves Nigeria again, he will wake up in Chicago and then to jail.
Re: Abba Kyari: Why US Is Out To Expose Buhari’s Govt – Bamgbose by Yusman316(m): 10:19pm On Aug 01, 2021
paulolee:
the worst part was them deceiving us dt this president gat integrity...
i remember wen olu nearly follow Me fight wen I tell am say all politicians are d same n even the buhari go worst..
now corruption cases noa look like normal n he is just watching silently..
man of integrity indeeed
So what do u want him to do?
Take over the running of efcc, icpc, npf and other security outfits? Or u want him to start following operatives to patrols and operations? The president works with the reports he gets from heads of agencies and departments. Or u think after getting involved in shady deals and corrupt practices, they put that in their report and submit to the president? What Nigeria is facing is a failure of system and there is plenty of blame to go round as to who is at fault
Re: Abba Kyari: Why US Is Out To Expose Buhari’s Govt – Bamgbose by Benekkk: 10:31pm On Aug 01, 2021
Nothing can ever shock Nigerians. Try and see.
Re: Abba Kyari: Why US Is Out To Expose Buhari’s Govt – Bamgbose by Insectkiller: 11:02pm On Aug 01, 2021
Bamgbose, you be fool-fool-fool allah.

You think say you wise

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: Why US Is Out To Expose Buhari’s Govt – Bamgbose by authority2006(m): 11:13pm On Aug 01, 2021
Everyone is just craving attention thereby spewing nonsense most of the time. Abba Kyari was in service and popular way back before Buhari became the president, why would exposing Kyari means exposing Buhari's government?

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: Why US Is Out To Expose Buhari’s Govt – Bamgbose by UKBobo(m): 12:45am On Aug 02, 2021
Talk say like US dey handle Naija like Colombia with Escobar
Re: Abba Kyari: Why US Is Out To Expose Buhari’s Govt – Bamgbose by Bigpat: 3:11am On Aug 02, 2021
This Bamgbose man, you forgot this are sovereign governments, with good relationship. I wonder the kind of exposure you mean, like the US has no similar case of it's citizen in a fraudulent case before, did it bring a whole government down? the individual involved will only be brought to book and that is that. You are exposing yourself rather
Re: Abba Kyari: Why US Is Out To Expose Buhari’s Govt – Bamgbose by Gval123: 3:54am On Aug 02, 2021
orisa37:
The US should expose NIGERIA fast and earn The Respect of Nigerian Elites.
Nigeria elite? Those criminal? If they must do it, they should do it because its the right thing to do. In fact, ur elite are ur politicians and their cronies.
Re: Abba Kyari: Why US Is Out To Expose Buhari’s Govt – Bamgbose by shegun4sur: 4:23am On Aug 02, 2021
Idiots everywhere
A civil servant is building mansions everywhere and rather than accept the failure of the Nigerian system not to have flushed him out and dealt with him according to the law that it had to take the USA to jolt the inept leaders in this lawless country to their most basic responsibility, he's making a daft innuendo.
Re: Abba Kyari: Why US Is Out To Expose Buhari’s Govt – Bamgbose by orisa37: 5:22am On Aug 02, 2021
Gval123:
Nigeria elite? Those criminal? If they must do it, they should do it because its the right thing to do. In fact, ur elite are ur politicians and their cronies.

With what you write, you're an Elite. Don't you want the Truth? "ASEGBE OSIMO: ASEPAMO LOWA NISISIYI".
Re: Abba Kyari: Why US Is Out To Expose Buhari’s Govt – Bamgbose by darediamond(m): 5:59am On Aug 02, 2021
May Bubari Never Listen To The Call Of Unbanning. Amen
Re: Abba Kyari: Why US Is Out To Expose Buhari’s Govt – Bamgbose by olisaEze(m): 12:33pm On Aug 02, 2021
Baawaa:

What kind of thinking is this

Typical Nigerian, u just had to rush a comment without reading the whole message.
Re: Abba Kyari: Why US Is Out To Expose Buhari’s Govt – Bamgbose by smartNerd: 1:47pm On Aug 02, 2021
I have learned over the years that when one’s
mind is made up, this diminishes fear. -- Rosa
Parks

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13900158_dearpastthank_jpeg_jpegdb11b56dcd31f27e7abf4625978d6c01
Re: Abba Kyari: Why US Is Out To Expose Buhari’s Govt – Bamgbose by orisa37: 5:03am On Aug 04, 2021
Gval123:

You are an Elite and not a CRIMINAL and I like your inquisitiveness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan & Wife Patience At Coronation Of Dumaro Charles Owaba In Ogbia / Lai Mohammed: Kanu Lived A 5-star Life, Traveled In Private Jets / Obasanjo Visits Olu Of Warri At His Palace(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.