Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,841 members, 7,948,984 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 03:04 PM

Help! My Skin Is Dull And Dry. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help! My Skin Is Dull And Dry. (606 Views)

Help! My Skin Is Dull And Dry / Where Some Lagosians Hang Their Clothes To Dry After Washing (PHOTOS) / Know The Reason Why Your Skin Is Always Turning Red (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Skin Is Dull And Dry. by Mira2cool(f): 7:00pm On Aug 01, 2021
Good evening guys. I'm a dark skinned girl and my skin has become really dull and dry these days and funny enough, my face becomes really oily at times too cry. Recently, my face broke out in pimples. sadDunno wah to do anymore. Please, can anyone just recommend a good and effective cream and soap for me and probably the price?! I don't want to bleach my skin, i just want it to glow and be a little toned. I've been thinking of black Ghana soap too.
Re: Help! My Skin Is Dull And Dry. by yanabasee1(m): 7:50pm On Aug 01, 2021
When she says she needs to tone up .... It's actually to bleach up...
Re: Help! My Skin Is Dull And Dry. by DoggoneDogg: 7:55pm On Aug 01, 2021
Apply engine oil
Re: Help! My Skin Is Dull And Dry. by anthonyuncle(m): 8:09pm On Aug 01, 2021
ori is the solution
Re: Help! My Skin Is Dull And Dry. by gsmphoneseller: 10:24pm On Aug 01, 2021
Mira2cool:
Good evening guys. I'm a dark skinned girl and my skin has become really dull and dry these days and funny enough, my face becomes really oily at times too cry. Recently, my face broke out in pimples. sadDunno wah to do anymore. Please, can anyone just recommend a good and effective cream and soap for me and probably the price?! I don't want to bleach my skin, i just want it to glow and be a little toned. I've been thinking of black Ghana soap too.

You lack some vital vitamins and minerals.

Go see a good doctor.
Re: Help! My Skin Is Dull And Dry. by Mira2cool(f): 4:29am On Aug 02, 2021
Thanks.

Go see a good doctor.[/quote]
Re: Help! My Skin Is Dull And Dry. by Mira2cool(f): 4:33am On Aug 02, 2021
Nope. I guess there's a difference.
yanabasee1:
When she says she needs to tone up .... It's actually to bleach up...
Re: Help! My Skin Is Dull And Dry. by Mira2cool(f): 4:35am On Aug 02, 2021
I heard about this.. Does it work just for the pimples or good for the whole body as well?
DoggoneDogg:
Apply engine oil
Re: Help! My Skin Is Dull And Dry. by Mira2cool(f): 4:36am On Aug 02, 2021
Thanks.. I'd see a doctor as soon as I can.
gsmphoneseller:

Go see a good doctor.
Re: Help! My Skin Is Dull And Dry. by Mira2cool(f): 4:40am On Aug 02, 2021
Ori sure works, but I react to it after some time.. I've tried palm kernel oil too, same thing. The only organic product I don't react to is black soap.
anthonyuncle:
ori is the solution
Re: Help! My Skin Is Dull And Dry. by Mira2cool(f): 4:42am On Aug 02, 2021
I'm seriously considering Palmers Cocoa butter. The reviews I read about it are great.
Re: Help! My Skin Is Dull And Dry. by anthonyuncle(m): 2:18pm On Aug 02, 2021
Mira2cool:
Ori sure works, but I react to it after some time.. I've tried palm kernel oil too, same thing. The only organic product I don't react to is black soap.

stick to the black soap,
but ensure it is a good one
Re: Help! My Skin Is Dull And Dry. by Mira2cool(f): 7:16pm On Aug 02, 2021
Aiite, thanks.
anthonyuncle:

stick to the black soap,
but ensure it is a good one

(1) (Reply)

NPOWER DECEMBER SALARY Has Been Updated / Buhari Gives Adamu 2-weeks Ultimatum To Resolve Impasse With Varsity Unions / Dollar To Naira Black Market Exchange Rate Today 27th February 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.