Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,767 members, 7,875,924 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:19 AM

Uniosun Current Semester And Date For Resumption Of The New Session - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniosun Current Semester And Date For Resumption Of The New Session (179 Views)

FG, ASUU’s Feud Deepens, No Date For Resumption Of Negotiations / Tertiary Institutions That Have Released Bulletin For Resumption Of Activities / ASUU STRIKE: University Of Ibadan Terminates First Semester. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uniosun Current Semester And Date For Resumption Of The New Session by papikay247: 9:04pm On Aug 01, 2021
Hello guys, can any fellow Nairalander(s) please help me with the information on the current semester that Uniosun is on now, and when they will likely resume for a new session, that's when their freshers will resume? Thanks.
Re: Uniosun Current Semester And Date For Resumption Of The New Session by Juwonmania(m): 12:34am On Aug 02, 2021
An ex uniosunite....
Contact me and I would link you with my bro

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Most Loyola Students From Portharcourt / Hello Publisher! / Goreyyy And Weird But That Have Meaning ,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.