Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,755 members, 7,979,579 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 12:03 PM

US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) (50963 Views)

Rivers Native Doctor Caught Burying Baby & Photos Of People He Tied (Pics) / Ebonyi Man, His Native Doctor Caught Carrying Out Ritual, Forced To Chew Chicken / Fake Doctor Caught In Lagos: "I Do Not Know Number Of Patients I Have Killed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) by blessedchild234(m): 2:03pm On Aug 02, 2021
Emmanuel909090:
Failed country, see interview, illiterates and dumb untrained people interrogating a sane man.
Must it be posted online?
Did the US post Hushpuppys interogation, abi we feel they didn't record?
We need a better system.
abeg our system is messd up.

1 Like

Re: US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) by Yankee101: 2:03pm On Aug 02, 2021
potent5:
He is a goner with his stuppiid explanations.

Mad man.

Nothing go do am

Make police take over

These ones na jealousy that's why them wan disgrace am finish

1 Like

Re: US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) by tujays(m): 2:04pm On Aug 02, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Having a gun for self defense isn't wrong in a useless sh*thole like Nigeria, they should free the man abeg.
when you go carry your self defense gun enter streets guy? I want check something.

2 Likes

Re: US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) by AkaraAndBread: 2:04pm On Aug 02, 2021
KosiGee:
Nigeria police are thugs and unprofessional. Why ask mr Odigie to hold the gun in his hands? He has already admitted ownership of the weapon. What’s there to prove?

I want to feel sorry for the man but it could’ve gone horribly wrong for the mattress seller and Odigie.
Mattress was sold to Odigie which he paid for but on receipt of the good, he wasn’t happy with the quality. He asked for a refund which the mattress seller refused. This is the problem.

Odigie was enraged and as a Bini boy who probably was a ‘strong man’ way back in the Uni, he got his toy out and went to prove to the mattress seller that he wasn’t someone to be messed with….

Then it went wrong, police intervened thinking that Odigie was one of the ‘robbers who has been terrorising the neighbourhood’ for ages…they must think they caught a cult boy….things changed when they realised that Odigie actually came from the States and he is a medical doctor.

Lucky man, he would’ve been shot ‘mistakenly’…now he would be taken to the station and he would donate a token to the boys, everybody will be happy and he will happily go back to his wife and new born baby..

The loser here is the mattress seller…the idiot should’ve refunded the money…now he will pay more to the police…I can bet my a grand that the mattress seller is ‘my broda’. He should refund the money and make peace….locking his shop and crossing the Niger bridge won’t solve anything..:Odigie can still send some boys after him when he is safe in the US.

That is assuming the mattress hadn't been tampered with.
Re: US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) by nedekid: 2:06pm On Aug 02, 2021
Karemarealty288:
Its unlawful possession of fire arm.....the only issues is that insecurity is high, when he gets to the court bail is sure for him..that's if he didn't threaten anyone with the gun.
Truelly.
But the issue is our police, the guy is lucky he has not been shot dead so far. Talk to any policeman you are close to, he will tell you once seen with a pistol, it calls for summary extra judicial execution.

2 Likes

Re: US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) by Talawaka: 2:07pm On Aug 02, 2021
Ojady:
Been in the States since Age 9, had the gun in Nigeria since 2012? Bro, the tale don't add up...Tbh his whole disposition about the gun ownership is shady asf. The mistake here is his not going to declare it or properly licenced with the NPF. Or to do it the Nigerian way, cozy up to any ranking Popo and he'd be duly advised - a couple of greased palms and he'd be good. Asides that, his mien is suggesting he had motives behind the gun ownership, otherwise what's the big deal, declare it's your own, ask to let them allow you provide your US licence to carry/concealed, ask them to take you to the Police Station and do the needful. His stuttering and uneasiness is giving him away...

His linkedin profile tells me he is a research associate and not a doctor. angry For this reason alone, I have to question everything else he said.
Re: US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) by Southeast21: 2:08pm On Aug 02, 2021
Funny enough, Nigeria has reached a point where everyone should have a gun cos I no longer trust certain people, region and religion.

Would it had made any sense reporting the case to the appropriate quarters and spending twice the amount in question and still not get justice?

1 Like

Re: US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) by sirdick17: 2:10pm On Aug 02, 2021
Ceenachi:
That's what i like Nigerian police for, they know how to take innocent for Criminal.......

Hear what the police man said "we don't know if he's a armed robber or a kidnapper". And they treated them like this
To be sincere policemen need orientation in this country undecided

How do u expect them to treat an arm man with our security challenges
Re: US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) by agbonkamen(f): 2:10pm On Aug 02, 2021
Just listen to the fools interrogating him, Honestly illiteracy is as bad as poverty.

3 Likes

Re: US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) by jaxxy(m): 2:10pm On Aug 02, 2021
Lyddia:
Dude should have just stayed in his USA

If he has a license then he can be cleared as long as he didn’t threaten anyone with it.

1 Like

Re: US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) by stagger: 2:11pm On Aug 02, 2021
phemmyfour:
When does it become a crime to carry licensed gun?

Licensed in America does not mean licensed in Nigeria.

Even in Canada, if you cross the border with a firearm or medical marijuana, you will be placed under arrest for illegal possession. Licensing of firearms in Nigeria was suspended a few years ago by PMB.

1 Like

Re: US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) by ylaa(f): 2:13pm On Aug 02, 2021
Since buhari became president
Licensed gun is a crime as far as u r not fulani
Unlicense ak47 isn't a crime so long it's being carried by herdsmen.
Shame on the vigilantes, the can arrest an innocent man who wants a refund of his money but can't arrest herdsmen, bokoharam,and bandit who are causing mayhem here and there.

I pray they don't kill him in the name of Ipob. He should call for those who know him.
Another thing I want to say is this: to the Igbo traders, be always ready to refund customer's money if the goods u sold are not accepted, don't force the person to accept your substandard goods. This is very bad. You can't return goods to most igbo traders, the will always force you to pick something else against ur wish.

quote author=phemmyfour post=104335762]When does it become a crime to carry licensed gun?[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) by sirdick17: 2:13pm On Aug 02, 2021
WoeBetide666:
Self defense and confrontation are two different things

The truth is always bitter, we all know why he want there with a gun......
Re: US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) by SeunOshewaWife(f): 2:13pm On Aug 02, 2021
CharisEleos:
What is he doing with a gun?
He wan shoot patient?

Very unprofessional.

Did you read the post at all? Or even watched the video?

3 Likes

Re: US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) by Freelancer2020(m): 2:14pm On Aug 02, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
The GUY try carry handgun.
The day I will visit NIGERIA, na ROCKET LAUNCHER and GRENADE I go carry.

All the Vigilante needs to do is to cross examine him and establish facts with the US Embassy.
IF found genuine, he should be released and apologized to.
I can't visit a country like Nigeria now without a ROCKET LAUNCHER.
Who hears about all these mishappenings in Nigeria and still visits ill-prepared.
Only a TREE does that.

I get your point, nigeria will get better anyway
Re: US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 02, 2021
SeunOshewaWife:

Did you read the post at all? Or even watched the video?

What's my biz with reading or watching the full story?

I got better things to do with my time.
Re: US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) by SeunOshewaWife(f): 2:17pm On Aug 02, 2021
CharisEleos:

What's my biz with reading or watching the full story?

I got better things to do with my time.

Since you got better things to do with your time, why then did you comment? Busy body.

4 Likes

Re: US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) by AnanseK(m): 2:19pm On Aug 02, 2021
phemmyfour:
When does it become a crime to carry licensed gun?

So he is licensed by the Nigerian Government to carry a gun?

This man could be an IPOB Terrorist.
Re: US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 02, 2021
SeunOshewaWife:

Since you got better things to do with your time, why then did you comment? Busy body.

Keep quiet!

Who's the busy body here between us? Me who has no time snooping on others or you who's nosing about, looking for who read and who didn't read a post?

Swerve!
Re: US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) by SeunOshewaWife(f): 2:24pm On Aug 02, 2021
CharisEleos:

Keep quiet!

Who's the busy body here between us? Me who has no time snooping on others or you who's nosing about, looking for who read and who didn't read a post?

Swerve!

Get lost, abeg.

3 Likes

Re: US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) by naijaddk: 2:26pm On Aug 02, 2021
If is for self defense, I support him.

1 Like

Re: US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) by neyoohhh: 2:27pm On Aug 02, 2021
Law's they find difficult to break abroad they'll be breaking it anyhow in Nigeria.

You can tell the gun isn't licensed otherwise he should have mentioned it.

A doctor oh.. uselessness
Re: US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) by TheWolfen(m): 2:27pm On Aug 02, 2021
Lol

MALIGNANTGuest:
The GUY try carry handgun.
The day I will visit NIGERIA, na ROCKET LAUNCHER and GRENADE I go carry.

All the Vigilante needs to do is to cross examine him and establish facts with the US Embassy.
IF found genuine, he should be released and apologized to.
I can't visit a country like Nigeria now without a ROCKET LAUNCHER.
Who hears about all these mishappenings in Nigeria and still visits ill-prepared.
Only a TREE does that.
Re: US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) by Jeezuzpick(m): 2:28pm On Aug 02, 2021
Lyddia:

If at all he's based there, ha can't be acting like an Agbero.

The story has K-leg jare.
Re: US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) by MIKOLOWISKA: 2:28pm On Aug 02, 2021
Emmanuel909090:
Failed country, see interview, illiterates and dumb untrained people interrogating a sane man.
Must it be posted online?
Did the US post Hushpuppys interogation, abi we feel they didn't record?
We need a better system.
build the better system na. Abi you think it will fall from heaven?
Re: US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) by mikkeyvirus: 2:35pm On Aug 02, 2021
ib4real95:

Bro! you just spilled out my thoughts. These people are a big fucking disgrace. I'm ashamed to be a Nigerian
Re: US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) by chris51(f): 2:41pm On Aug 02, 2021
Don't mind these American police and biased against black people. The society allows people to own their guns. They won't do that to a white man.
Re: US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) by chris51(f): 2:42pm On Aug 02, 2021
chris51:
Don't mind these American police and biased against black people. The society allows people to own their guns. They won't do that to a white man.
Re: US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) by TruthinAction: 2:51pm On Aug 02, 2021
It seems that only killer herdsmen are permitted to carry guns in this country. I have never heard of them being paraded or disgraced for carrying guns.

1 Like

Re: US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) by Myself2(m): 2:52pm On Aug 02, 2021
Lyddia:

Have you forgotten of the dreaded VILLAGE PEOPLE ?

They must have roasted spiritual yam for him

Seriously, why did he have to take the laws into his own hands ? self control and wisdom at times can be the difference between life and death, imagine say na the era of those SARS guys and say na dem catch am, they would have killed him and pinned one armed robbery allegation on his head, after collecting bribes from the real robbers
Re: US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) by UnabashedIPOB: 2:53pm On Aug 02, 2021
This is your one LIEGERIA. I wonder where these rogue COPS and the Vigilante group are when the FULANI HERDSMEN are terrorizing innocent citizens with AK47 assault rifles? I guess they DON'T see them! Do the ZOO actually teach their rogue cops how to conduct simple investigation before jumping into CONCLUSIONS? What a bleeped up country the ZOO is!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Warri Sex Worker Fights A Client For Refusing To Give Her N2k After “Short Time" / Armed Robbers Killed By Police In Rivers After Heavy Shootout (Graphic Pics) / Fake Pastor Who Killed Baby For Rituals Paraded With His Boxes Of Charms. Photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.