Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,008 members, 7,949,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 09:54 AM

Kidnap Kingpin Who Abducted His Own Father For ₦4 Million Has Been Killed (Photo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnap Kingpin Who Abducted His Own Father For ₦4 Million Has Been Killed (Photo (49564 Views)

Woman Gang-Raped And Robbed Of N30,000 In Edo & Killed (Photo) / Nigerian Drug Kingpin Who Uses African Students To Sell Drugs In India, Nabbed / See The Young Kidnapper Who Abducted Some Residents In Rivers State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnap Kingpin Who Abducted His Own Father For ₦4 Million Has Been Killed (Photo by Sapaz02: 11:58am On Aug 02, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Kidnap Kingpin Who Abducted His Own Father For ₦4 Million Has Been Killed (Photo by DoggoneDogg: 11:59am On Aug 02, 2021
EbenezerTriumph:
booking space to spew nonsense as usual.
Na Igboho matter go kill you Las las

Igboho's case has been settled. The terrorist will be in Nigeria soon so relax...
Re: Kidnap Kingpin Who Abducted His Own Father For ₦4 Million Has Been Killed (Photo by emsco(m): 12:00pm On Aug 02, 2021
GOOD news

1 Like

Re: Kidnap Kingpin Who Abducted His Own Father For ₦4 Million Has Been Killed (Photo by Parisian: 12:00pm On Aug 02, 2021
Men will do anything for money.
Re: Kidnap Kingpin Who Abducted His Own Father For ₦4 Million Has Been Killed (Photo by Sunnypa11(m): 12:01pm On Aug 02, 2021
Kogi is now learning banditry from Kaduna..
Re: Kidnap Kingpin Who Abducted His Own Father For ₦4 Million Has Been Killed (Photo by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:03pm On Aug 02, 2021
The type they throwaway into the evil forest
Re: Kidnap Kingpin Who Abducted His Own Father For ₦4 Million Has Been Killed (Photo by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 02, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Stupid son. Just N4m??
That's how low he values his father?

If it was me, I'd demand N400m. That's what a good son should do.

You are in trouble.
Re: Kidnap Kingpin Who Abducted His Own Father For ₦4 Million Has Been Killed (Photo by DamnNiggar: 12:04pm On Aug 02, 2021
Now rest in Peace greet Tinubu over there.
Re: Kidnap Kingpin Who Abducted His Own Father For ₦4 Million Has Been Killed (Photo by chukwuibuipob: 12:04pm On Aug 02, 2021
cool he kissed the dust goodbye sad sad.May will not give birth to SORROW/MISFORTUNE sad
Re: Kidnap Kingpin Who Abducted His Own Father For ₦4 Million Has Been Killed (Photo by jaxxy(m): 12:05pm On Aug 02, 2021
How come Fulani Kidnapper bandits and terrorists herdsmen are invincible? undecided
Re: Kidnap Kingpin Who Abducted His Own Father For ₦4 Million Has Been Killed (Photo by Goodman247: 12:06pm On Aug 02, 2021
Chai, kidnap your own father, do evil that men do
Re: Kidnap Kingpin Who Abducted His Own Father For ₦4 Million Has Been Killed (Photo by Abujason: 12:07pm On Aug 02, 2021
MrCover:
Security operatives in Olamaboro Local Government Area of Kogi State killed a kidnap kingpin in a gun duel on Saturday, July 31.

It was gathered that the deceased criminal once kidnapped his own father and collected a ransom of N4m before releasing him.

The suspect was known for his numerous ventures of kidnapping and armed robbery and has always being in the eyes of the law enforcement agency but met his waterloo when he encountered security operatives in the area.

Also, a combined operation led by Olamaboro Local Government Chairman, Hon. Adejoh Friday Nicodemus involving both teams from the neighborhood nabbed another suspected kidnapper identified as Kizito Ocheme alias Igbo.

The culprit kidnapped and terrorized Olamaboro Local government and Otukpa branch of Ogbadibo Local government of Benue State but was apprehended while trying to escape the security operatives in the area.

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/8/security-operatives-kill-kidnap-kingpin-who-abducted-his-own-father-for-n4m-ransom-in-kogi-2.html

Another one bites the dust!
Didn’t they say Kogi is crime free?
Yeye Bello for President indeed grin grin grin
Re: Kidnap Kingpin Who Abducted His Own Father For ₦4 Million Has Been Killed (Photo by LandMann: 12:08pm On Aug 02, 2021
The Nigerian Police Force will kill anybody and label them criminals, kidnappers and what nots just to avoid being investigated for extra judicial killings. What happens to taking him to court and allowing the court decide his fate instead of killing him and and cooking up stories for the gullible and useless press and readers to feed on?

The other day, they killed someone in my street for smoking weed. The mad policeman shot this guy at close range with an Ak 47 assault rifle... someone who did not resist arrest o.

It's true that dead men don't talk... But it must be said that the Nigerian police force is a rotten and stinking organisation and they don't enjoy the support of the people.
Re: Kidnap Kingpin Who Abducted His Own Father For ₦4 Million Has Been Killed (Photo by Unitedabby(m): 12:09pm On Aug 02, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Stupid son. Just N4m??
That's how low he values his father?

If it was me, I'd demand N400m. That's what a good son should do.
And if it was me, I'd demand 400bn. That's what a better son will do �
Re: Kidnap Kingpin Who Abducted His Own Father For ₦4 Million Has Been Killed (Photo by Hausaman(m): 12:11pm On Aug 02, 2021
ArewaNightmare:
Some disgruntled elements swooped in with full force thinking he's a DOTIAN grin grin grin

But oops the damm Bingo is from a forbidden kingdom #NORTH

From the shape of his hair cut, na okoro man.
Re: Kidnap Kingpin Who Abducted His Own Father For ₦4 Million Has Been Killed (Photo by Mankezi(m): 12:13pm On Aug 02, 2021
Sheh na someone sweetheart� be this?
Re: Kidnap Kingpin Who Abducted His Own Father For ₦4 Million Has Been Killed (Photo by tolguy(m): 12:13pm On Aug 02, 2021
DankemzI:
Omo is all I can say. Fear North
but the arrested guy na Amaka people nah
Re: Kidnap Kingpin Who Abducted His Own Father For ₦4 Million Has Been Killed (Photo by Coronavirus1: 12:14pm On Aug 02, 2021
This small boy is a kingpin police i most greet you people.
Re: Kidnap Kingpin Who Abducted His Own Father For ₦4 Million Has Been Killed (Photo by tolguy(m): 12:15pm On Aug 02, 2021
ArewaNightmare:
Some disgruntled elements swooped in with full force thinking he's a DOTIAN grin grin grin

But oops the damm Bingo is from a forbidden kingdom #NORTH
he is a dotian check the name of the arrested accomplice
Re: Kidnap Kingpin Who Abducted His Own Father For ₦4 Million Has Been Killed (Photo by itsene: 12:16pm On Aug 02, 2021
Gun duel on Saturday?
What was the duel about?
Did his father pay 4 million ?
Fabulous stories on nairaland!
Re: Kidnap Kingpin Who Abducted His Own Father For ₦4 Million Has Been Killed (Photo by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 02, 2021
DankemzI:
Omo is all I can say. Fear North
We are not Northerners, we are the middle belt, Forget documents, our origin is the middle belt, Igalas we are not part of North. Maybe other places in the state can be part of North But we Igalas are not part of North, We are the pride of middle belts, And we don't take nonsense, We don't talk too much We speak in the spirits, And we have conceince You can't ride on us.. God bless igala Kingdom, God bless Kogi state, God bless middle belt God bless all the peaceful and good people of Nigeria
Re: Kidnap Kingpin Who Abducted His Own Father For ₦4 Million Has Been Killed (Photo by DSC7: 12:18pm On Aug 02, 2021
Anneka101:
He must be a bastard to have kidnap his own father.

I’m happy his evil finally caught up wit him.

He needs to rot in hell.

Please when are they extraditing our super cop??

I’m asking for a frnd.

One of my friend's friend told one of my friend that his friend who is our super cup will soon be transferred grin

1 Like

Re: Kidnap Kingpin Who Abducted His Own Father For ₦4 Million Has Been Killed (Photo by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 02, 2021
paulolee:
this wan is a cursed fellow.....kidnapped ur own dad for just 4m??
still don't know how bad Is the father n son relationship dt led to this insane act..
maybe he had been brainwashed n misled by his cultist miscreants called friends....no rip to waste abegi
make dm just throw away his body inside forest than wasting their energy n time to dig ground n bury him bcoz he doesn't deserve it

Abeg make them leave am for vulture
Icumsa45:

Abeg make them leave am for vulture
Re: Kidnap Kingpin Who Abducted His Own Father For ₦4 Million Has Been Killed (Photo by Lamasta(m): 12:24pm On Aug 02, 2021
Son from hell cool
Re: Kidnap Kingpin Who Abducted His Own Father For ₦4 Million Has Been Killed (Photo by becky39000(m): 12:26pm On Aug 02, 2021
MrCover:
Security operatives in Olamaboro Local Government Area of Kogi State killed a kidnap kingpin in a gun duel on Saturday, July 31.

It was gathered that the deceased criminal once kidnapped his own father and collected a ransom of N4m before releasing him.

The suspect was known for his numerous ventures of kidnapping and armed robbery and has always being in the eyes of the law enforcement agency but met his waterloo when he encountered security operatives in the area.

Also, a combined operation led by Olamaboro Local Government Chairman, Hon. Adejoh Friday Nicodemus involving both teams from the neighborhood nabbed another suspected kidnapper identified as Kizito Ocheme alias Igbo.

The culprit kidnapped and terrorized Olamaboro Local government and Otukpa branch of Ogbadibo Local government of Benue State but was apprehended while trying to escape the security operatives in the area.

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/8/security-operatives-kill-kidnap-kingpin-who-abducted-his-own-father-for-n4m-ransom-in-kogi-2.html

The father will most likely celebrate his death angry

Cursed Soul
Re: Kidnap Kingpin Who Abducted His Own Father For ₦4 Million Has Been Killed (Photo by IMAliyu(m): 12:26pm On Aug 02, 2021
DankemzI:
Omo is all I can say.
Fear North
I thought kogi was MB and not part of the North?
Re: Kidnap Kingpin Who Abducted His Own Father For ₦4 Million Has Been Killed (Photo by PastorBuhari: 12:28pm On Aug 02, 2021
Frontail:
grin...hnmmmm
The Father should be investigated grin grin grin
Am shocked on hearing this news but will set up a presidential commitee to probe the matter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian woman kills white husband for insurance (Pictured) / EndSARS: Lady Hit By Police Stray Bullet In 2008 Protests In Wheelchair / $11 Million Fraud: Obinwanne Okeke Faces 30 Years In Jail - FBI

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.