Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,242 members, 7,943,469 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 04:17 PM

Today With Jesus Devotional On Faith, Love And Power By Nkem Ndubuisi - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Today With Jesus Devotional On Faith, Love And Power By Nkem Ndubuisi (400 Views)

Today With Jesus Devotional 2022 By Nkem Ndubuisi / Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi / Download 40 Free Ebooks & Mp3 Downloads By Dr. Myles Munroe On Faith, Family, Po (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today With Jesus Devotional On Faith, Love And Power By Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 8:08am On Aug 02, 2021
TODAY WITH JESUS DEVOTIONAL
Monday, 2 August 2021
By #NkemNdubuisi

OUR FOCUS: You are Forgiven in Christ Jesus.

OUR TEXT: "¹² I write to you, little children, Because your sins are forgiven you for His name's sake." (NKJV 1Jo 2:12)

In Christ Jesus, generational sins and ancestral curses are all scams, because before your grand parents, parent or you were born, the price for all the sins, you all will ever commit was paid on the cross of calvary by a Righteous Man called Jesus(see 2Cor 5:21,). Do you also know the sins of those not yet born has also been paid for? Because Christ died for sin only once(1pet3:18 ) The thing that separate us now from God is no more our sin but not accepting the sacrifice of Jesus for our sins and refusing to live for Jesus.

When you accept the sacrifice of Jesus for your sins, believe in Him and confess him as your Lord(master) and Saviour through your deeds(see Rom.10:9-10), The Bible affirms that you are saved. Meaning all your sins has been forgiven and eternal life given to you(see John 3:16) because of Jesus's sacrifice for your sins 2000 years ago. Your justification(vindication) now is not based on what you do or don't do but on what Jesus has done. Your were justified freely(see Rom 3:23-24). This is the truth that make men free. Because.. "³⁶ ... if the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed." (NKJV Joh 8:36)

Beloved of God in Christ Jesus, you are a new creation in Christ(see 2cor. 5:17). All your sins was forgiven unconditionally because of Jesus so you can live for Jesus with utmost sincerity. We have to now consider(reckon) ourselves to be dead indeed to sin but alive to God in Christ Jesus our Lord by our thoughts and actions(see Rom 6:11) so we can Manifest Christ's Royalty on Earth. "⁶ knowing this, that our old man was crucified with Him, that the body of sin might be done away with, that we should no longer be slaves of sin." (NKJV Ro 6:6). When we now make mistake(sin), we confess our sin to the one that saved us and the Bible says.. "⁹ ... He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness." (NKJV 1Jo 1:9). Live like Royalty that you are, you are no longer a slave of sin. You are Born of God. You are a king and a priest. You are destined to reign on this Earth in Holiness, Righteousness, Health and abundant Prosperity. So, Reign in Jesus Name! #Amen

PRAYER:
Father Thank you for your forgiveness in Christ Jesus. Holy spirit Help me to consider myself dead indeed to sin and alive to serve God in Jesus Name! #Amen

DECLARATION:
I believe in Christ Jesus. I'm Forgiven, I'm saved and I have Eternal life. I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me. I'm Born of God. I'm Royalty in Christ. I'm loved. My life is for His Glory. Glory be to God! Hallelujah!

#ReigningthroughAbundanceofGrace
#RoyalHouseofJesusChurch
#Devotional #Jesus
#FaithLovePower

We celebrate You!
You are abundantly blessed in Jesus Name! #Amen

If you want to Accept Jesus as your Lord and Saviour today please contact us.

If "Today with Jesus Devotional" impacted your life positively, please share with Friends. Thank you!

When you are led to encourage our ministry, Kindly contact us. Thank you!

Re: Today With Jesus Devotional On Faith, Love And Power By Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 7:35am On Aug 03, 2021
Tuesday, 3 August 2021
By #ApostleNkem

OUR FOCUS: You have to Forgive

OUR TEXT: "³² And be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God in Christ forgave you." (NKJV Eph 4:32)

We are sealed with the Holy Spirit when we believed and came into Christ Jesus(see Eph. 4:30). The Holy Spirit lives in us that believes in Christ Jesus. We grieve this loving Holy Spirit when we choose to live in unforgiveness, bitterness, strife, envy, jealousy and speak words that pull people down(see Eph. 4:31-32). Unforgiveness block the free flow of the Holy Spirit. Yes, some will offend and not be remorseful, let go and sincerely forgive because of your intimacy with the Holy Spirit. They must not be your friend again but forgive them whole heartedly for your own advancement! Listen to Jesus... "²⁵ "And whenever you stand praying, if you have anything against anyone, forgive him, that your Father in heaven may also forgive you your trespasses." (NKJV Mr 11:25)

The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of Power, Love and self discipline/control(see 2 Tim. 1:7). We have to discipline self, by loving one another, if we want to experience the Power of God in our situation. Without Mixing our Faith with love, our faith is void of Power. Jesus gave us the command to love (see Joh 13:34). Some offences are orchestrated by the Devil to hinder our Answers and Blessings from God because The Devil understands the Character of GOD. Child of God, Forgive everyone that wrong you in the past today and program your mind to forgive in the future for your spiritual advancement because we all were forgiven unconditionally when we believed in Christ Jesus.

Beloved of God in Christ Jesus, Our standard of forgiveness and love should not be like that of the world. We have to forgive others as God in Christ forgave us. The Bible say.. "⁸ But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us." (NKJV Ro 5:8 ). Our forgiveness was ready even before we were born, all we had to do to receive it was to believe in Jesus. I pray The Holy Spirit will give us understanding and help us to forgive ourselves and others in Jesus Name. Beloved, Refuse to live in Bitterness or unforgiveness towards anyone, God is not unjust, those that hurt others will surely reap what they sow even after they are forgiven! So sincerely forgive those that hurt you and Let God be The judge! Your day is blessed in Jesus Name! #Amen

PRAYER:
Father, I'm sorry for not forgiving those that hurt me. I sincerely forgive them today for you to be the judge in Jesus Name! #Amen .

DECLARATION
I Believe in Christ Jesus. I'm Born of Love and Forgiveness. My life is full of God's Love. By the Help of The Holy Spirit, my faith is working through Love. I live in God's Love and forgiveness radiates through me effortlessly. I sincerely forgive those that hurt me and God is not unjust. The Lord is my shepherd, i have all I need! Glory be to God! Hallelujah!

#RoyalHouseofJesusChurch
#Devotional #Jesus
#FaithLovePower

We celebrate You!

If "Today with Jesus Devotional" impacted your life positively, please share with Friends. Thank you!

https://web.facebook.com/RoyalHouseofJesus/

Re: Today With Jesus Devotional On Faith, Love And Power By Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 7:14am On Aug 04, 2021
Wednesday, 4 August 2021
By #ApostleNkem

OUR FOCUS: Understanding Liberty 1

OUR TEXT: "¹⁸ "The Spirit of the LORD is upon Me, Because He has anointed Me To preach the gospel to the poor; He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to the captives And recovery of sight to the blind, To set at liberty those who are oppressed;" (NKJV Lu 4:18)

Liberty according to Webster Dictionary means; Freedom from restraint, in a general sense, and applicable to the body, or to the will or mind. To deliver means to save, free or rescue. When "deliverance" is used in the Bible it means liberty or redemption. The Spirit of The Lord is in charge of Liberty and Redemption. When you believe in Jesus and confess Him as your Lord, you are saved(Redeemed/rescued/Delivered). The kind of life you live and How you live your life will determine the extent of your liberty or oppression on Earth(see Rom. 6:13-16) "¹ Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage." (NKJV Ga 5:1)
The strongest legal grounds for oppression, limitations, bondage and spiritual imprisonment is lack of knowledge (See Isa. 5:13) and living in sin after been saved(see 1Cor 6:18, Rom 6:12-13, 1Thes 4:3-5)

Our applied knowledge, character, consistent thoughts and lifestyle determines the invisible force(aura/pneuma) that surround us. This aura/pneuma determines what can happen to us and How we are treated by physical and spiritual forces. The sin we allow is what oppress us and The evil thoughts we accept is what harass us. In Matthew 16:16-19, Jesus just finished commending Peter for what He said and in the next 2 verse see what happen.. "²² Then Peter took Him aside and began to rebuke Him, saying, "Far be it from You, Lord; this shall not happen to You!"
See Jesus response.. ²³ But He turned and said to Peter, "Get behind Me, Satan! You are an offense to Me, for you are not mindful of the things of God, but the things of men."" (NKJV Mt 16:22-23). Same Peter was addressed as Satan because of the thought He accepted and acted.

Beloved of God in Christ Jesus, even in your most holy faith, the devil can speak to your thoughts. Yielding to evil thoughts will enthrone the devil as your master even as you believe in Christ or speak in tongues. We are subjected to who we obey and our liberty is determine by who our master is. We need to submit whole heartedly to Jesus through His Word. The devil is so smart at covering this truth but your knowledge of the word and experience will expose him if you are sincere. So each of us, .. ".. should know how to possess his own vessel in sanctification and honor," (NKJV 1Th 4:4) You are blessed and lifted in Jesus Name! #Amen We will continue tomorrow if Jesus tarries, God bless you!

PRAYER
Father, By Your Grace, Mercy and The Blood of your son Jesus, help me to protect My Body and Mind from manipulation and oppression in Jesus Name! #Amen

DECLARATION:
I believe in Christ Jesus. I'm a child of God. I live a Holy, Consecrated and Sanctified Life in Christ Jesus. I do the Word. My Body is the Temple of The Holy Spirit, My Mind is Jesus's Sanctuary and My Spirit is one with Jesus. In Christ Jesus, I'm Royalty, Prosperous, Healthy and a Success. Glory be to God! Hallelujah!

#RoyalHouseofJesusChurch
#Devotional #Jesus
#FaithLovePower

We celebrate You!

If "Today with Jesus Devotional" blessed, inspired or lifted your spirit, please share with Friends. Thank you!

Re: Today With Jesus Devotional On Faith, Love And Power By Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 6:45am On Aug 05, 2021
Thursday, 5 August 2021
By #ApostleNkem

OUR FOCUS : Understanding Liberty 2

Our Text: "¹ I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service." (LHB Rom 12:1)

We manifest our Liberty and Royalty in Christ freely when we present our bodies (Spirit, Soul and Body) as living Sacrifice; Holy and acceptable to God. Our freedom and transfer from satanic domain was obtained when we Accepted Jesus (Deliverance/redemption of the Spirit), we proclaim this liberty in the flesh by standing on the Word of God and casting out demons in Jesus Name! (Deliverance/redemption of the Body) and we enjoy the full benefits of our salvation by Renewing and Transforming our mind with The Word of God and live accordingly(Deliverance/redemption of the Soul). Casting out demons from the body is a great mistake when the spirit is not saved, the soul not renewed/filled with The Word of God. (See Luk 11:24-26).

If we don't renew our mind(soul) with The Word of God, we will not be transformed. When we are not transformed, living out The Word will be almost impossible then proving the good, acceptable and perfect will of God in our situation will be difficult. To enjoy our liberty in Christ Jesus for vivid Manifestation of Royalty, we have to Fill our mind with The Word of God(Bible), think about The word of God through persistent study, meditation and Practice. Never forget The passive mind is an unguarded mind and gives demons unhindered access. This is why emptying the mind in yoga/transcendental Meditation is not healthy for Christians. "² And be not conformed to this world: but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God." (LHB Rom 12:2)

Beloved of God in Christ, your mind is the battle ground. The victory you can't hold in your heart, you can not Manifest on Earth. You are not saved in Christ to fight the devil. The devil has been defeated by Jesus.(see Matt 28:18, Php 2:9-11) You were saved to protect the Victories Christ obtained for you in your sphere of contact. You might ask "if I don't fight how do I protect this victory?" - stand firm in the Word. "¹³ Therefore take to yourselves the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to STAND.
¹⁴ STAND THEREFORE , having your loins girded around with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;" (LHB Eph 6:13-14) You have been delivered from every oppression(Col. 1:13). Stand in this truth! You are blessed and lifted in Jesus Name! #Amen

PRAYER:
Father, Through your Word and Holy Spirit, help me to stand firm in the liberty Christ obtained for me for consistent victories in Jesus Name.

DECLARATION
I Believe in Christ Jesus. I stand firm in the liberty Christ obtained for me at calvary. I have been delivered from the powers of darkness and transferred into the kingdom of God's Dear Son(Jesus). My mind is renewed by the Word of God and transformed for a life of Fruitfulness, Holiness, Success and Progress. I'm more than a conqueror in Christ Jesus. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

#RoyalHouseofJesusChurch
#Devotional #Jesus
#FaithLovePower

We celebrate You!

If "Today with Jesus Devotional" blessed, inspired or lifted your spirit, please share with Friends. Thank you!

Re: Today With Jesus Devotional On Faith, Love And Power By Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 7:31am On Aug 06, 2021
Friday, 6 August 2021
By #ApostleNkem

OUR FOCUS : You are Blessed

Our Text: "²⁸ Then God blessed them and said, "Be fruitful and multiply. Fill the earth and govern it. Reign over the fish in the sea, the birds in the sky, and all the animals that scurry along the ground."" (NLT Gen 1:28 )

The first thing our beloved maker did when He made us was to Bless us and.. "The blessing of the LORD makes a person rich, and he adds no sorrow with it." (NLT Prov 10:22). In order for us not to keep God's Blessings in us dormant, He gave us this command..."Be Fruitful, Multiply, Fill the Earth, govern it and reign. The authority to govern and reign over Earth was lost as a result of Adam's disobedience and won for humanity by Jesus's obedience. "¹⁸ Yes, Adam's one sin brings condemnation for everyone, but Christ's one act of righteousness brings a right relationship with God and new life for everyone." (NLT Rom 5:18)¹⁰ So you also are complete through your union with Christ, who is the head over every ruler and authority." (NLT Col 2:10)(see Matt 28:18, Eph. 1:22-23)

God gave us our bodies and This Earth as a gifts to govern. God deposited in humanity the authority to multiply, govern and reign. This authority was lost in Adam but regained in Christ Jesus for all that believes in Him(Jesus) . If we exercise our Authority in Christ, then what we want will happens to our bodies and what we collectively want will happens on this Earth. "¹⁶ The heavens belong to the LORD, but he has given the earth to all humanity." (NLT Ps 115:16)

Beloved of God in Christ Jesus, you are the blessed of the Lord. You are blessed to be Fruitful, Healthy, Prosperous and successful on this Earth. The devil had been defeated by Jesus, don't allow him to steal from you anymore. All you have to do is submit to God and resist him. We are the ones that makes Destiny. God's will for us may not be fulfilled if we are passive. Beloved in Christ, it's what we don't stand against that keep happening! Learn to stand in the victory Jesus purchased for you! We will explain this points better next week! You are the blessed of the Lord, you are Royalty in Christ Jesus and have a share in the profit of the earth! Take charge! Do have a wonder full weekend! You are blessed!

PRAYER:
Father, thank you for your Word. Holy Spirit reveal to me more of my privileges in Christ Jesus through the Bible and cause me to take charge in Jesus Name! #Amen

DECLARATION
I Believe in Christ Jesus. I'm a new creation. I'm the blessed of the Lord. God is my source and Jesus is my shepherd. I have all I need. I'm Royalty in Christ Jesus. I have a share in the profit of the Earth. I have access to hidden Riches. The blessing of the Lord makes me Fruitful, Healthy, Prosperous and successful. I am Complete in Christ Jesus. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

#RoyalHouseofJesusChurch
#TodaywithJesusDevotional #Jesus
#FaithLovePower

We celebrate You!

Re: Today With Jesus Devotional On Faith, Love And Power By Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 7:16am On Aug 09, 2021
Monday, 9 August 2021
By #ApostleNkem

OUR FOCUS : Know Your place in Christ and live like it

OUR TEXT: "³ According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:" (KJV+ 2Pet 1:3)

How we live on Earth and what we enjoy as Believers is dependent on where we see ourselves, our level of responsibility and how much we understand the love of God in Christ Jesus(knowledge of Him). The amount of Grace we are supplied with and being full of all the fullness of God is dependent on this fact "¹⁹ And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fullness of God." (KJV+ Eph 3:19)

Our Focus Today is knowing your place in Christ Jesus. The more we know our place in Christ Jesus the better we become what He has made us. You have been called to a place of Glory and Virtue. Glory here means; Dignity, Majesty, Royalty, Grace etc. Virtue means; Excellence, Moral goodness, Purity etc. Through the sacrifice of Christ Jesus, You were Redeemed into a Place of Dignity, Majesty, Royalty, Grace, Excellence, Moral goodness, Purity and expected to live it out physically(see Rom. 8:19). This is where your spirit lives now. You are a new creation and you no longer lives in the domain of darkness. You have been transferred/translated into the kingdom of God's Dear Son. Your position in the realms of the Spirit has changed as result of your believing in Jesus and making Him your Lord.

Beloved in Christ Jesus, fully grasping this truth will break every demonic chain of oppression and usher you into a place of Glory and Virtue. Where No spell, enchantment, divination, incantation or sorcery will be able to work against you because you are now seated with Christ in Heavenly places far above Principality, Power, Might, Dominion and Every name.(See Eph 1:20-23). The moment you try to fight the devil you come down to his level and you become anti-Jesus because you refuse to believe your total victory in Christ Jesus. You are not called to fight but to cast out, decree, declare and stand in the Name of Jesus. We will discuss more in this line tomorrow. See you tomorrow if Jesus tarries! � You are blessed, secured and lifted in Christ Jesus.

PRAYER:
Daddy, thank you for calling me to a place of Glory and Virtue. Holy Spirit of Daddy please Help me to live in this consciousness daily for continuous victory in Jesus Name! #Amen

DECLARATION
I Believe in Christ Jesus. I'm a Child of Destiny. I was called to a life of Glory and Virtue in Christ Jesus. God has blessed me with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places. I have been delivered from the domain/power of darkness and transferred into the kingdom of God's Dear Son. Where I live now, there is no sickness, pain, poverty, plagues unfruitfulness etc. Glory to God! Hallelujah!

#RoyalHouseofJesusChurch
#FaithLovePower

We celebrate You!

Re: Today With Jesus Devotional On Faith, Love And Power By Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 7:24am On Aug 11, 2021
Tuesday, 10 August 2021
By #ApostleNkem

OUR FOCUS : Stand in Victory

OUR TEXT: "¹⁴ Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;" (KJV+ Eph 6:14)

Until we face real challenge we will never understand the value of truth and His Gift of Righteousness but I encourage you to learn from people's mistake. I learnt this with tears... Any sincere Christian that's fighting the devil will become an Atheist when faced with reality. You might ask why? Because he will experience the silence of God and believe God is not real because He/She doesn't understand how to stand in victory even in pain/disappointment. The only thing that move God is our faith in His Word. Please this is not faith in your Ministry, Pastor, Prophet or Apostle. I mean holding unto God because of what His Word says. The word of God can turn you into what it talks about. "¹⁸ But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord." (KJV+ 2Cor 3:18)

How we maintain the defeat of the devil by Jesus and sustain our victory in Christ Jesus, is by standing with the consciousness of a Victor not minding our present circumstances. You might ask; "How ?" by... "⁵ Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;" (KJV+ 2Cor 10:5). We can only avenge disobedience ourselves when our obedience is complete(see 2Cor.10:6). When we believe in Christ Jesus, God avenge what He considers as disobedience on our behave because of Jesus's obedience. "¹⁹ Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord." (KJV+ Rom 12:19). We stand by first submitting to God(His Word) and then resisting the devil(James 4:7)

Beloved of God in Christ Jesus, you are Not called to; wage war against the devil, destroy external satanic altars or fight the devil. The devil has been defeated by Jesus. See him as defeated and when he shows up cast him out in Jesus Name. You are called to stand in victory Jesus obtained for you by; casting down negative imaginations and bringing every thought to the obedience of Christ. Those thoughts that says you can not have what you so desire that the Bible affirmed God has given to you, have to be cast down. You are like a Fruitful Vine, you have the capacity to bring forth excellent fruit every season, your investment doesn't wither because all you do prospers in Christ. Stand in this truths! You are the blessed of The Lord. Walk with this mentality, because that's who Jesus made you! Refuse to be intimidated by circumstances. Keep standing! You will surely testify! Hallelujah! Rejoice!

PRAYER
Father Thank you; for you have blessed me with all I need to succeed on Earth. Now, I take Authority over the Forces against my Healing, Fruitfulness, Prosperity etc. Lose your holds now, I destroy your siege now and I command you to get out from my affairs and never return in Jesus Name. #Amen

DECLARATION
I Believe in Christ Jesus. I'm the one God has blessed with all spiritual blessings. I have been delivered from the powers of darkness. I now dwell in the Kingdom of Jesus. I stand in my liberty in Christ Jesus. I refuse to be entangled again with any yoke of bondage. I'm like a Fruitful Vine. I bring forth excellent fruits each season by God's Ability working in me. I'm a success! Glory to God! Hallelujah!

#RoyalHouseofJesusChurch
#FaithLovePower

We celebrate You!

Re: Today With Jesus Devotional On Faith, Love And Power By Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 7:24am On Aug 11, 2021
Wednesday, 11 August 2021
By #ApostleNkem

OUR FOCUS : Refuse to be Distracted by contrary experiences

OUR TEXT: "⁸ They that observe lying vanities forsake their own mercy." (KJV+ Jona 2:8 )

Lying vanities are those situation, occurrence or experience that speaks contrary to what the Word of God has said concerning you. Because you failed yesterday as a result of ignorance or lack of knowledge(see Hosea 4:6, Isa 5:13) doesn't make you a failure in Christ Jesus. Seek knowledge, study why you failed, apply the knowledge you now know, move on without Condemnation or regret and keep doing your best. No one in Christ Jesus is a failure until they make up their mind not to try again. "¹⁶ For a just man falleth seven times, and riseth up again:." (KJV+ Prov 24:16a).

Whatsoever that speaks contrary to what the Lord has said about you in His Word are "Lying Vanities" . Those experiences that's contrary to the Word of God are Lying vanities and when we let those experiences affect our trust in God, we are forsaking God's goodness and Kindness for us because of our lack of Trust. See.. ".. he that trusteth in the LORD, mercy shall compass him about."(KJV+ Ps 32:10b)

Beloved of God in Christ Jesus, your trust in the Lord at all times will provoke God's Mercy that will continuously usher you to your place of victory and Joy. Refuse to be Distracted by contrary experiences, what God said He will do, He has done. The time of challenges is not the time to ask God "where are you? " but the perfect time to tell God "I believe and trust in you". You will succeed this time. You are better now, don't let your past experience limit you. Our God is Able! when God said "be Fruitful and multply", He had you in mind. "₇ And you, be ye fruitful, and multiply; bring forth abundantly in the earth, and multiply therein."(KJV+ Gen 9:7) You are blessed to be Fruitful, multiply and bring forth abundant blessings on this Earth. Take Charge! Fulfill your destiny! God is with you and in you. You are Winner in Jesus Name! #Amen You are lifted!

PRAYER
I Receive Abundance of Grace and the Gift of Righteousness to bring forth fruits and manifest abundant blessings on this Earth in Jesus Name.

DECLARATION
I Believe in Christ Jesus. All I see is Jesus. I refuse to observe lying vanities. I am blessed to be Fruitful, multiply and bring forth abundant blessings. In Christ Jesus, I'm a success, I'm prosperous and I have the God life. My life is for the Glory of אלהים (ELOHIM). Glory to God! Hallelujah!

#RoyalHouseofJesusChurch
#FaithLovePower

If you don't have a personal relationship with Jesus please contact us.

We celebrate You!

Re: Today With Jesus Devotional On Faith, Love And Power By Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 7:09am On Aug 12, 2021
Thursday, 12 August 2021
By #ApostleNkem

OUR FOCUS : Be inspired by your positive experiences

OUR TEXT: "¹¹ And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death." (KJV+ Rev 12:11)

Our past experience of victory is a great tool for courage and boldness against the devil and his demons during challenges and oppositions. The God that didn't fail David, when he encountered the Lion and bear in the farm when no one was watching also gave him victory against Goliath of Gath when everyone was watching. This was David testimony before he was allowed to fight against Goliath... "₃₇ David said moreover, The LORD that delivered me out of the paw of the lion, and out of the paw of the bear, he will deliver me out of the hand of this Philistine. And Saul said unto David, Go, and the LORD be with thee."
(KJV+ 1Sam 17:37)

Don't let your present condition or the circumstances surrounding you now, erase your past positive experience in the Lord or void the promises of God for you in His Word. The Lord that gave you victory when you taught you will not survive, is still on the throne and will still give you victory. We are on the winning side. Our God has never lost a battle, you are His child, be Persistent, you will be Victorious ""²² For the LORD will not forsake his people for his great name's sake: because it hath pleased the LORD to make you his people." (KJV+ 1Sam 12:22)

Beloved of God in Christ Jesus, if you can calm down and think, you will remember one good thing the Lord did for you when you lease expected. Use this testimonies to stand firm in Faith. The Lord that delivered you out of the paws of that disease, affliction etc. will still deliver you, so trust Him. "₁₀ who delivered us from so great a death, and does deliver us; in whom we trust that He will still deliver us," (NKJV 2Co 1:10) This is not the time to fold our hands regretting or wishing, rise up and do in excellence what need to be done while trusting in our Lord and Master for the victory. You are Blessed! Our faith is the Victory that overcomes the world. Receive Grace for abundant labour(see 1Cor. 15:10) for your lifting and Success in Jesus Name! #Amen

PRAYER
Father Thank you for all you did for me. You delivered my then, you will and have delivered me now in Jesus Name.

DECLARATION
I Believe in Christ Jesus. I'm not moved by the negative things I see. I'm moved by God's word. I am the apple of God's eyes. The Lord that kept me alive will supply all I need according to the economy of Heaven. I'm Fruitful, I have Divine Health, I'm wealthy and I'm a Success in Christ Jesus. I'm so Complete in Christ Jesus. I shine in Him! Glory to יהוה (GOD)! Hallelujah!

#RoyalHouseofJesusChurch
#FaithLovePower

We celebrate You!

Re: Today With Jesus Devotional On Faith, Love And Power By Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 7:18am On Aug 13, 2021
Friday, 13 August 2021
By #ApostleNkem

OUR FOCUS : Only you can stop or limit you

OUR TEXT: "⁴ For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith." (KJV+ 1Jn 5:4)

In Christ Jesus, you are the only one that can stop or limit yourself by refusing to believe and use your faith. It's now you versus you. You will determine the extent you go in life by your dedication, integrity, sincerity, persistence and doggedness. The devil is no more an issue, because you have Authority over him as a Believer. The DNA of a child, is dependent on the parent's DNA and the genotype of parents, determines the genotype of their children. Those born of God are pure breeds of God in this realm of existence. Those born of God, are not limited by Blood, Flesh or the will of men. "₁₃ Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God."(KJV+ John 1:13). Only you can limit you!

In Christ Jesus, You are Born of God! You are not only born of God but an heir of God's dynasty. What gives us the power to become sons(heir) of God is receiving Jesus and believing He is The Christ (The Anointed/Messiah). "₁₂ But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:"(KJV+ John 1:12) "₁ Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God:."(KJV+ 1Jn 5:1a)

Beloved of God in Christ Jesus, You are a goD in this world. You have the exact gene of the Almighty in Christ Jesus. Don't only think of you and your family alone, that's a disgrace to your dynasty. Think about humanity. Think of How to answer the prayers of the weak and encourage the strong. You are the God the atheist can see. You have overcomed the world because the Holy Spirit lives in you. You are unstoppable in Christ Jesus. Arise and take your place with knowledge, for captivity is as a result of No knowledge "₁₃ Therefore my people are gone into captivity, because they have no knowledge: (KJV+ Isa 5:13a) You are empowered in Christ Jesus to succeed and make others a success. You can only limit yourself by refusing to take responsibility. Don't limit yourself! You are lifted in Jesus Name! #Amen

PRAYER:
Father Thank you for your Word. I Receive Grace to work the Word. My faith is producing tremendous result by God's Mercy and Grace in Jesus Name! #Amen

DECLARATION
I Believe in Christ Jesus. I'm Born of God. I'm a pure breed of God and I Overcome the World. I am not limited by blood, flesh and the will of man. I am what God says I am and can do what HE says I can do. I reign as king above the elements of this world by Abundance of Grace and God's gift of Righteousness. I'm Blessed, Healthy, Fruitful and unstoppable in Christ Jesus. Glory to אלהים יהוה(LORD God)! Hallelujah!

#RoyalHouseofJesusChurch
#FaithLovePower

We celebrate You!

Re: Today With Jesus Devotional On Faith, Love And Power By Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 6:28am On Aug 16, 2021
Monday, 16 August 2021
By #PastorLawr

OUR FOCUS: The Believer's Authority 1

OUR TEXT: "₁₂ Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father."(KJV+ John 14:12)

Jesus our Saviour and Master said anyone that believes on Him will do greater works. For clarity let's see His works...
1.He healed people by just touching them(see Mark 6:56)
2.He healed all diseases and all sicknesses of those that believe (see Matt. 9:25)
3. He casted out demons, open blind eyes, made the lame work, Healed the lunatic and people confirmed it(see Matt. 4:24, Matt.15:30-31)
4. He fed 5000 men (women and children not counted) with 5 loaves of bread and 2 fishes(see Matt 14:16-21)
5. He brought out physical money from the belly of the fish(see Matt. 17:27).
You are destined to do greater works.

Believers that understood their authority in Christ Jesus and work it out are destined to be an amazement to their world. As a believer you are Jesus's disciple. Power and Authority over the kingdom of darkness, Satan His armies and their works has been given to You ... "₁ Then he called his twelve disciples together, and gave them power and authority over all devils, and to cure diseases."(KJV+ Luk 9:1) incase you can't accept you are Christ's Disciple, He gave this same power and Authority to anyone that believe in Him. (see Mark 16:17-18 ). The question now is; Do you believe?

Beloved of God in Christ Jesus, our understanding of how to use this Authority and Power will determine our Victory on Earth. We are not told to pray to God to heal the sick but we were commanded to Heal the sick in Jesus Name(see Mark 16:17-18 ). We are not told to pray to God to deliver the oppressed but we were commanded to deliver the oppressed in Jesus Name(see Matt 10:8 ) because Jesus paid in full for all to be saved, Healed and Delivered. Jesus gave Believers the Power and Authority to enforce it. Apostle Peter and Apostle Paul had this understanding and used it(See Acts 9:34, Act 28:8 )We will continue from here tomorrow by His Grace.. You are blessed in Christ Jesus with so much authority. Start using them. You are lifted! Do have a wonderful week.

PRAYER
Father God, thank you for the Authority and Power you made available in Christ Jesus. I destroy every satanic hold in anything that concerns me in Jesus Name. #Amen

DECLARATION
I Believe in Christ Jesus, I am a Child of God. In Christ Jesus, I am Anointed to prosper and produce excellent results. I am a Success and a Victor. I have unlimited Power and Authority in Christ Jesus over the kingdom of darkness and their leaders. As Jesus is, so am I in this World. I'm Reigning! Glory to God. Hallelujah!

#RoyalHouseofJesusChurch
#FaithLovePower

We celebrate You!

Re: Today With Jesus Devotional On Faith, Love And Power By Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 7:00am On Aug 17, 2021
Tuesday, 17 August 2021
By #PastorLawr

OUR FOCUS: The Believer's Authority 2

OUR TEXT: "²¹ Jesus answered and said to them, Truly I say to you, If you have faith, and do not doubt, you shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if you shall say to this mountain, Be moved, and be thrown into the sea; it shall be done.
²² And all things, whatever you shall ask in prayer, believing, you shall receive." (LHB Mat 21:21-22)

THE MESSAGE
What limits the power of God in the life of a Believer of Jesus is; lack of Faith in The Word of God, forgetting who The Word has said we are and not doing The Word. If we do the word, we will effortlessly manifest the works of Jesus and do greater works. "²⁵ But he who looks into the perfect law of liberty, and continues in it, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed." (LHB Jam 1:25)

Faith is not what we do for God to respond to our situation. Faith is our response to what God has already done by Grace. This kind of faith doesn't fail. There is a big difference between "Praying to God in Jesus Name to Receive your healing, Prosperity, Protection etc" And "Praying with God's Spirit in Jesus Name to enforce and keep His/her Healing, Prosperity, Protection, Fruitfulness etc, that God has already given you". We are called to enforce and keep the works of Christ Jesus. "²⁶ And he who overcomes, and keeps my works to the end, to him will I give power over the nations:" (LHB Rev 2:26)

Beloved of God in Christ Jesus, God is not trying to blessed you, He has blessed you with all spiritual blessings heaven can offer.(see Eph 1:3). See your self as the one God as blessed, walk in the light of His Word and live by the Spirit. The Word of God calls you blessed(see Gal 3:9). The Majestic Glory that was given to Jesus by the Most High God(יהוה אלהים) was given to you..."²² And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:" (LHB John 17:22). Refuse to be intimidated by circumstances or negative occurrences. Stand and take your ground in Jesus Name. Sickness, Pain, Affliction, Poverty and Unfruitfulness is not your own because Glory forbids shame. Jesus gave you His Majestic Glory for your profit and glorification on Earth. You were born to rule and reign in Christ Jesus. You have the Authority and power to reject what you don't like and enforce what you like(Provided by Jesus) in Jesus Name. This is your time! Take charge! You are lifted!

PRAYER
My Father My God, Thank you for all you have provided for me through Grace in Christ Jesus . Today I take Authority over the Forces and Powers against my Health, Fruitfulness, Prosperity. I command them to stop in their maneuver and I cast them out of my affairs in Jesus Name. #Amen

DECLARATION:
I believe in Christ Jesus. I am Born of God. My Faith in the Word is the Victory that overcomes the World. I have Zoe. The life of God lives in me. I'm Born to rule and reign in Christ Jesus. I have Authority and Power over the devil, His demons and those under his influence/authority. I'm Blessed, Healthy, wealthy and Fruitful in Christ Jesus. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

#RoyalHouseofJesusChurch
#FaithLovePower

We celebrate You!

Re: Today With Jesus Devotional On Faith, Love And Power By Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 7:39am On Aug 18, 2021
Wednesday, 18 August 2021
By #ApostleNkem

OUR FOCUS: Build Yourself Up

OUR TEXT: "²⁰ But you, beloved, building yourselves up on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Spirit," (NKJV Jude 1:20)

THE MESSAGE
The way prescribed by the Word of God to build up ourselves is by Praying in the Holy Spirit. This involves praying through the leading of the Holy Spirit.. That's praying in tongues.. "¹⁴ For if I pray in tongues, my spirit is praying, but I don't understand what I am saying." (NLT 1Cor 14:14). The toughness of a muscle, determines the weight it can lift. What God will do in our lives and affairs is dependent on the power at work in us. (see Eph. 3:20)The efficiency, effectiveness and capacity of the Power of God at work in us, is dependent on our personal activation and stirring up.. "⁶ Therefore I remind you to stir up the gift of God which is in you through the laying on of my hands." (NKJV 2Ti 1:6)

Activation and stirring of the power in us is done through Prayer, Fasting and doing The Word. For more effectiveness/excellence in our Christian walk, our prayer, fasting and word study has to be; free from lust, be in sync with the Holy Spirit of God and align with the Word of God(with an understanding of the New Covenant)..."¹³ In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away." (NKJV Heb 8:13)

Beloved of God is Christ Jesus, God through Jesus, has given us all we need to live a triumphant life on Earth. How built up we are, determines how much of this realities we experience on Earth. When we pray and study The Word(Bible), we are indeed building up ourselves and activating the power that was generated by Jesus 2000 years ago and stored in our recreated Spirit in Christ for the humiliation of satan/his host and living a life of Royalty. You are a spiritual power bank with unlimited kilowatts in Christ Jesus. Be full of Jesus by living according to the word, praying without ceasing and Fasting! How much of His power have you activated?(See Heb. 4:16, 1Thes. 5:17, 1Cor. 7:5)

PRAYER:
Father Lord, I thank you for generating all the power I need to deal with the devil, sickness, unfruitfulness and poverty. I activate this powers now as I pray in Jesus Name. (Pray in the Spirit)

DECLARATION
I Believe in Christ Jesus, I am Born of God and built up daily by Prayer and His Word. I pray without ceasing. I'm a Spiritual power bank with unlimited kilowatt, full of Jesus. Jesus has generated all the power I need and I activate them through Prayer, Fasting and doing the word. Jesus is resident in my spirit for Healthy, Wealthy and Fruitful life. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

#RoyalHouseofJesusChurch
#FaithLovePower

We celebrate You!

Re: Today With Jesus Devotional On Faith, Love And Power By Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 4:26pm On Aug 19, 2021
Thursday, 19 August 2021
By #PastorLawr

OUR FOCUS: Keep yourself in God's Love

OUR TEXT: "₂₁ Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life."
(KJV+ Jud 1:21)

THE MESSAGE
When you believe in Christ Jesus, there is zero condemnation for you, You are Loved, forgiven, favored and Blessed to live a triumphant holy life on Earth expecting the glorious return of our Master Jesus. By the Blood of Jesus on the Mercy seat now in Heaven, you can't be cursed, you can't be disadvantaged, you have been made free and Regenerated in Christ Jesus. You are now a new species of being without a past.(see 1Cor 5:17). You don't have to live in shame or guilt anymore. Nothing can separate you now from the Love of God in Christ Jesus(See Rom. 8:1, Rom 8:38-39) because "²⁸... Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation." (KJV+ Heb 9:28 )

We have a responsibility to keep ourselves in this love by being fully persuaded of our forgiveness in Christ Jesus and living for Him(Jesus). In Christ Jesus, How much we understand we are loved by God, influences our life positively on Earth. Being conscious of this love of God will be a great inspiration in keeping the commandment of Jesus and it's when we keep Jesus's commandment that we abide in His Love."₁₀ If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love."(KJV+ John 15:10)
"₂₁ He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him."(KJV+ John 14:21)

Beloved of God in Christ Jesus, if the commandment is hard, grievous and burdensome it's not from Jesus because HE said.. "₃₀ For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light."(KJV+ Mat 11:30)(See 1John 5:3). His commandment to you is to respond positively to His Love and Love others as he loved you(see John 15:12).You don't have to live in fear, hate, envy, pride or jealousy anymore. Keep yourself in His Love by receiving the unconditional Love of God for you, living for Jesus and loving others as Jesus has loved you! You are greatly loved, never forget! Keep yourself in God's Love. Show someone this love today! You are lifted!

PRAYER
Father God, thank you for loving me unconditionally. Holy spirit Help me love others as Jesus loves me in Jesus Name. #Amen

DECLARATION
I Believe in Christ Jesus. I'm Born of God. I'm a new creation. God loves me unconditionally and I show this love to my world. I keep myself in the Love of God. I am Fruitful, Blessed, Prosperous, Healthy and forgiven in His Love. I have the fullness of God in Christ Jesus. Christ lives in me. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

#RoyalHouseofJesusChurch
#FaithLovePower
#ApostleNkem

We celebrate You!

Re: Today With Jesus Devotional On Faith, Love And Power By Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 7:22am On Aug 20, 2021
Friday, 20 August 2021
By #PastorLawr

OUR FOCUS: Your perspective influences your life

OUR TEXT: "²¹ Therefore lay aside all filthiness and overflow of wickedness, and receive with meekness the implanted word, which is able to save your souls." (NKJV Jas 1:21)

THE MESSAGE
The Words and Images we are exposed to, create or form images in our soul. This is what forms our individual views(perspectives). Our Mind is programmed by the Words we hear or see consciously or unconsciously. Our mind is deprogrammed also by Words in same manner.. Man is a Spirit, He has a Soul and lives in a body.. spirit, soul and body is mentioned in "1Thes 5:23". The soul is made up of ; Mind, Will, Emotion. When we Believed, Accepted and Confessed Jesus our Lord, it's our spirit that got Born Again. Our Soul and Body is gradually renewed/saved by the Word we Hear, Understand, Accept, and Practice. "₂₂ But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves."(KJV+ Jam 1:22)( see 1Cor 15:2)

Take what you hear and see seriously if really we don't want to deceive ourselves. What we hear and see is so important in our Christian walk. The words we hear and the images we are exposed-to, has the ability to reprogram, deprogram, renew, wash or corrupt our mind. This is how our individual perspective is formed. Listen to Jesus... "³ You are already clean because of the word which I have spoken to you." (NKJV Joh 15:3). What kinds of words and images are you exposing your mind to?

Beloved of God in Christ Jesus, our spirit became a New creation, reborn and renewed with the exact life of God(Zoe) the very day we believed God raised Jesus from the dead, accepted Jesus's sacrifice for our sins and called Him Lord(see Rom. 10:9,1Cor 5:17). We have a responsibility to draw out this life in our spirit into our soul, body and affairs by agreeing with our spirit through our action and conducts for our own profiting(see Rom 12:2). we are in process of becoming like Jesus in our body and soul. What we hear either build us(soul and body) up or destroys us. "³² "Now I commit you to God and to the word of his grace, which can build you up and give you an inheritance among all those who are sanctified." (NIV Acts 20:32) . Focus on God and His Word of Grace. Mind what you hear/see because it creates your views and determines who you become. You are blessed in Jesus Name! #Amen You are washed and lifted!

PRAYER
My Father My God, thank you for The Authority and Power in your word that causes positive changes. I am transformed daily by your Word in Jesus Name. #Amen

DECLARATION
I Believe in Christ Jesus. Jesus is my Lord. I'm born of God, positively transformed and built up by His Word of Grace . I am not a hearer only but a doer of The Word. My life, Family, Ministry and Business is transformed from Glory to Glory by God's Grace and Mercy. I'm Fruitful, Wealthy, Healthy and Prosperous in Christ Jesus. Glory to God! Hallelujah!

#RoyalHouseofJesusChurch
#FaithLovePower
#ApostleNkem

We celebrate You!

Re: Today With Jesus Devotional On Faith, Love And Power By Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 8:33am On Aug 23, 2021
Monday, 23 August 2021
By #PastorLawr

OUR FOCUS: Add to your Faith Virtue

OUR TEXT: "⁵ But also for this very reason, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue, to virtue knowledge," (NKJV 2Pe 1:5)

Faith is conviction of the truth in anything. In our context, Faith is a strong and welcome conviction or belief that Jesus is the Messiah, through whom we obtain eternal salvation in the kingdom of God. We are encouraged to add Virtue to this our conviction, persuasion and belief in Christ Jesus, if we want to fully Manifest our exact identity on Earth. Virtue here, is obedience to truth which gives birth to purity and excellence of character.

Jesus is the The Way, The Truth and The Life.(see John 14:6). Believing in Christ Jesus, saved our spirit eternally (see Heb. 5:9, Heb 9:12) but without adding Virtue to our believe, we will not experience in our body and soul the full package of our salvation on Earth. We don't only believe the truth with our spirit, we have to do the truth with our mind and body. "¹¹ Likewise consider yourselves also to be dead indeed to sin, but alive to God through Jesus Christ our Lord.
¹² Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that you should obey it in the lusts thereof." (LHB Rom 6:11-12). The strength of sin is the law(see 1Cor 15:56) and we are not under law but under Grace therefore sin should not have dominion or rule over us. We have a choice in this matter(see Rom. 6:14)

Beloved of God in Christ Jesus, it's your responsibility to add Virtue to your persuasions(Faith). Take full charge of your mind. What you don't need should not be allowed to live in your consciousness. Banish doubt, envy, jealousy, negative thought etc from your mind, don't let them gain root in you by minding what you see and hear.
"⁸ For if these things be in you, and abound, they make you that ye shall neither be barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ." (KJV+ 2Pet 1:8 ). Your week is blessed in Jesus Name! #Amen. You are lifted! See you tomorrow. Jesus loves you.

PRAYER:
Father Thank you for your Word. I'm helped by the Holy Spirit. I add Virtue to my Faith in Jesus Name! #Amen

DECLARATION:
I believe in Christ Jesus. I'm Obedient to the Truth. I live for the truth(Jesus) daily and My life is for the Glory of the Most High God. My path is like the sun and It shines brighter and brighter. I'm Blessed, Prosperous, Healthy and Fruitful in the knowledge of my Lord Jesus. Glory be to God! Hallelujah!

#RoyalHouseofJesusChurch
#FaithLovePower
#ApostleNkem

We celebrate You!

Re: Today With Jesus Devotional On Faith, Love And Power By Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 8:22am On Aug 24, 2021
Tuesday, 24 August 2021
By #PastorLawr

OUR FOCUS: Add to your Faith Knowledge

OUR TEXT: "⁵ But also for this very reason, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue, to virtue knowledge," (NKJV 2Pe 1:5)

There is a present knowledge in every profession that relate directly to humanity. Our relevance in any dispensation is dependent on the knowledge at our disposal. For instance in medicine the knowledge esteemed in 1943 has been greatly improved by present truth and reality. The knowledge mentioned in our text(2pet. 1:5) is the knowledge that's improved with time, consistency and diligence. The Greek word for this knowledge is γνῶσις(Gnosis) it means "knowing" this knowing is fragmented... No one can get the whole of it. We can't attain to full knowledge in a year or 1000 years. We keep improving in it. This is the type of knowledge we are encouraged to add to our faith.

When I was searching for truth, I thought it's in a place, in a religion, or in a book. In my quest, I almost lost my mind when I came to the knowledge that the Religious god I was taught, that act as a police and I so much believed in doesn't exist. After my search I was so confused, I lost my religion, then The Almighty came to my rescue. I was helped to see that there is a fragment of the truth in every fact. I was able to see Jesus in every sincere act of man irrespective of beliefs and I was taken back to the Bible. Jesus is indeed The Truth. The knowledge we should add to our faith is the knowledge of Jesus. Yes.. you believe in Jesus, how much do you know Him?

Beloved of God in Christ Jesus, this morning God showed me eagles following a chicken and Lions following a dog. This can mean different thing to different people but I perceive this is the condition of most Christians because we have refused to study the Word of God for ourselves. Your persuasion and conviction about Jesus is not enough, you need to keep growing in the knowledge of God and Jesus by studying the Word of God for yourself, praying for clear understanding and doing the word you understand. How many times have your read and assimilated the message of Jesus in "Matthew 5:3-7:23" , The Epistles of Peter, John, James and Paul ? Add to your Faith Knowledge.. "⁸ For if these things be in you, and abound, they make you that ye shall neither be barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ." (KJV+ 2Pet 1:8 ). God bless you! You are lifted in Jesus Name! #Amen

PRAYER:
Father thank you for your Word. I make up my mind to add knowledge to my Faith, Holy Spirit please Help me in Jesus Name! #Amen

DECLARATION:
I believe in Christ Jesus. I'm fully persuaded about Jesus's love and sacrifice for me. I grow daily in the knowledge of Christ through my study of the Word and Prayer. My mind is transformed daily for maximum efficiency leading to more excellent results. I'm who God's says I am and I have what God says I have. Glory be to God! Hallelujah!

#RoyalHouseofJesusChurch
#FaithLovePower
#ApostleNkem

We celebrate You!

Re: Today With Jesus Devotional On Faith, Love And Power By Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 9:21am On Aug 26, 2021
Wednesday, 25 August 2021
By #PastorLawr

OUR FOCUS: Add to your Faith Self Control

OUR TEXT: "⁵ But also for this very reason, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue, to virtue knowledge,
⁶ to knowledge self-control, to self-control perseverance, to perseverance godliness," (NKJV 2Pe 1:5-6)

The ability to master/rule our desires and passion is one of the most important Virtues and this is called self control. Without self control, our body and mind are vulnerable to spiritual and emotional attack. The ability to say "No" to things that weigh you down and stick by that "No" is so important in our Christians walk. What others tolerate might be dangerous to you. Know yourself and set boundaries. "²⁸ Whoever has no rule over his own spirit Is like a city broken down, without walls." (NKJV Pr 25:28)

You have a responsibility to know yourself... You are not this body you see. You are the person that is observing when you close your eyes or when you are dreaming. Apostle Paul calls him "the inner man or inward man" (see Eph. 3:16, Rom. 7:22) that's the real you. Know your limit to things and discipline your body to adhere to the demands of your true self.. That is self control. Listen to Apostle Paul.. "²⁷ But I discipline my body and bring it into subjection, lest, when I have preached to others, I myself should become disqualified." (NKJV 1Co 9:27)

Beloved of God in Christ Jesus, you believe in Jesus, you are fully persuaded about who Jesus has made you, then you have a responsibility to add self control to your Faith. Let your actions reflect who Jesus has made you. Be conscious about your thoughts and be intentional about your actions. When you catch your mind thinking the wrong thoughts, disciple it with the Word of God. God loves you and He want you to be the best of you. Keep Developing yourself, keep growing your potentials. You are destined for the top. Discipline yourself for the Excellent and Prosperous life you crave.. "⁸ For if these things be in you, and abound, they make you that ye shall neither be barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ." (KJV+ 2Pet 1:8 ). God bless you! You are lifted!

PRAYER:
Father Thank you for your Word. Holy Spirit Please Help me find Grace for self control and discipline in Jesus Name. #Amen

DECLARATION:
Jesus is my Lord and Saviour. I Receive abundance of Grace and God's gift of Righteousness for self control and discipline in all things. I discipline my body and make it my slave for a life of excellence and progress. My life is for God's Glory. I'm Royalty, I'm Healthy and Prosperous in Christ Jesus. Glory be to God! Hallelujah!

#RoyalHouseofJesusChurch
#FaithLovePower
#PastorNkem

We celebrate You!

Re: Today With Jesus Devotional On Faith, Love And Power By Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 9:21am On Aug 26, 2021
Thursday, 26 August 2021
By #PastorLawr

OUR FOCUS: Add to your Faith Perseverance

OUR TEXT: "⁵ But also for this very reason, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue, to virtue knowledge,
⁶ to knowledge self-control, to self-control perseverance, to perseverance godliness," (NKJV 2Pe 1:5-6)

Without perseverance, self control can not be sustained, this was why we were instructed to add it to our self control. Perseverance is Continuance in a state of grace until it is succeeded by a state of glory. Perseverance is being patient and persistent in anything undertaken. Without being patient, consistent and Persistent, inheriting the promises will be almost impossible. We are encouraged to imitate those that exhibit this Virtue. "¹² that you do not become sluggish, but imitate those who through faith and patience inherit the promises." (NKJV Heb 6:12)

Our father of Faith(Abraham) believed God and persevered for more than 15 years until the physical manifestation of Isaac. "²⁰ He did not waver at the promise of God through unbelief, but was strengthened in faith, giving glory to God," (NKJV Ro 4:20). "¹⁵ And so, after he had patiently endured, he obtained the promise." (NKJV Heb 6:15).

Beloved of God in Christ Jesus, we have to persevere to Manifest the Glory and Virtue in Christ Jesus. Refuse to be moved by past circumstances or present condition. He that promised is able to perform. Be confident in your trust as you persevere. Listen.. "³⁰ As for God, His way is perfect; The word of the LORD is proven; He is a shield to all who trust in Him." (NKJV Ps 18:30).
Add perseverance to your Faith. Don't give up and don't give in. Stand on the Word by Faith, in truth and with all sincerity.. "⁸ For if these things be in you, and abound, they make you that ye shall neither be barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ." (KJV+ 2Pet 1:8 ). God bless you abundantly. You are lifted in Jesus Name! #Amen

PRAYER:
Father Thank you for your Word. Holy Spirit Help me persevered to the state of Glory in Jesus Name! #Amen

DECLARATION:
Jesus is my Lord and Saviour. I make a conscious decision today to live for the Truth and abide in the Truth no matter the circumstances. I refuse to give in to pressures or give up on God. My stay is on the Word of God. My Victory is sure in Christ Jesus. I persevere and I win to the Glory of God! Hallelujah!

#RoyalHouseofJesusChurch
#FaithLovePower
#PastorNkem

We celebrate You!

Re: Today With Jesus Devotional On Faith, Love And Power By Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 7:29am On Aug 30, 2021
Monday, 30 August 2021
By #PastorNkem

OUR FOCUS: Add Mercy to your Godliness in Faith

OUR TEXT: "⁵ So devote yourselves to lavishly supplementing your faith with goodness, and to goodness add understanding,
⁶ and to understanding add the strength of self-control, and to self-control add patient endurance, and to patient endurance add godliness,
⁷ and to godliness add mercy toward your brothers and sisters, and to mercy toward others add unending love." (TPT 2Pet 1:5-7)

How we show brotherly kindness is by being merciful to the faults and wrongs of others. Our godliness should not make us insensitive to the weakness of others. Never forget that Jesus didn't come for those that thinks they are perfect, He came to make the weak strong. In the sight of God, all are weak and on their journey of perfection. So we all need nurturing.(see Eph 4:12). The earlier we accept God's unconditionally Love in Christ Jesus that gives ability and strength to all, the better we stand in His Holiness by living a sinless life by default.

Those that have attained this state of consecration of not sinning should not be impatient with those still learning to stand. Attaining some level of Godliness should never make us proud and wicked but merciful and loving. Mercy is the fruit of Love because.. "⁹ Love overlooks the mistakes of others,..." (TPT Prov 17:9a)"¹ No matter what, make room in your heart to love every believer." (TPT Heb 13:1) This is what it means to add brotherly kindness(Mercy) to our Godliness.

Beloved of God in Christ Jesus, show mercy and resist revenge. Don't pay back evil with evil but resist evil with good. See... "¹⁵ Resist revenge, and make sure that no one pays back evil in place of evil but always pursue doing what is beautiful to one another and to all the unbelievers." (TPT 1Ths 5:15)
"¹⁹ Beloved, don't be obsessed with taking revenge, but leave that to God's righteous justice. For the Scriptures say: "If you don't take justice in your own hands, I will release justice for you," says the Lord." (TPT Rom 12:19) "⁹ And don't allow yourselves to be weary or disheartened in planting good seeds, for the season of reaping the wonderful harvest you've planted is coming!" (TPT Gal 6:9). Keep sowing brotherly kindness. "⁸ For if these things be in you, and abound, they make you that ye shall neither be barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ." (KJV+ 2Pet 1:8 ). You are abundantly blessed this week in Jesus Name! #Amen

PRAYER:
Father Thank you for your passionate love for me. Holy spirit please Help me live out this love toward humanity and God's creation in Jesus Name! #Amen

DECLARATION:
When I was unlovable and ungodly, God loved me and sent Jesus to die for my sins. Jesus Died for my sins and lives for my justification. Jesus is my Lord and Saviour. I live for Him in truth, in sincerity and in Holiness. I'm full of the Mercy of God and It shows through my deeds. I'm Loved, Blessed and Highly Favoured! Glory to God! Hallelujah!

#RoyalHouseofJesusChurch
#FaithLovePower
#PastorLawr

We celebrate You!

Re: Today With Jesus Devotional On Faith, Love And Power By Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 7:43am On Aug 31, 2021
Tuesday, 31 August 2021
By #PastorNkem

OUR FOCUS: In Faith; Add Unending Love to your Mercy towards others

OUR TEXT: "⁵ So devote yourselves to lavishly supplementing your faith with goodness, and to goodness add understanding,
⁶ and to understanding add the strength of self-control, and to self-control add patient endurance, and to patient endurance add godliness,
⁷ and to godliness add mercy toward your brothers and sisters, and to mercy toward others add unending love." (TPT 2Pet 1:5-7 )

People and systems change but this should not affect our kindness(Mercy) toward our fellow brothers and sisters because of the unending love we received in Christ Jesus, that's resident in our heart. The Love we received from God through Christ Jesus should be seen in our actions. Jesus didn't die for us when we were at our best. He died for us in our worst state. "⁸ But God shows and clearly proves His [own] love for us by the fact that while we were still sinners, Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed One) died for us." (AMPC Rm 5:8 )

Listen, God hates sin but Jesus has paid for the sin of the whole world. So the wages(price) of the sin of anyone you can ever imagine(including me and you) has been paid by Jesus on the cross. What will take anyone to hell, is not because of their sin but because they rejected the Holy one(Jesus) that paid for their sins(Past, present and future). "²⁵ Jesus was handed over to be crucified for the forgiveness of our sins and was raised back to life to prove that he had made us right with God!
¹ Our faith in Jesus transfers God's righteousness to us and he now declares us flawless in his eyes. This means we can now enjoy true and lasting peace with God, all because of what our Lord Jesus, the Anointed One, has done for us." (TPT Rom 4:25; 5:1)

Beloved of God in Christ Jesus, with the understanding of this Love of God, our proper response to His love is to show this same love to those around us. Unending love is the genuine and sincere expression of our Faith(see John 13:35, see 1pet 1:22). Love should be natural to you because your spirit was born out of love in Christ Jesus. That's why we were not told to pray, so that we can love others. We were instructed to express God's love. Love is what activates the power of God within us. Without love all we do for God is empty.(see 1 Cor 13:1-3). Make a conscious decision to live your life expressing God's unending love to this world that's passing away with its lust. You are abundantly blessed in Jesus Name! #Amen

PRAYER:
Father Thank you for your Word. I express unending love freely in all my affairs in Jesus Name! #Amen

DECLARATION:
Jesus is my Lord and Saviour. I'm Born of Love. In Christ I live and have my being. My Spirit is one with Jesus. I'm the dazzling radiance of Jesus's splendor, the exact expression of Jesus's true nature. I'm the mirror of His image! I'm mingled into one Spirit with Jesus. As He is, so am I in this World. I'm a success! Glory to God! Hallelujah!

#RoyalHouseofJesusChurch
#FaithLovePower
#PastorLawr

We celebrate You!

Re: Today With Jesus Devotional On Faith, Love And Power By Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 7:43am On Sep 01, 2021
Wednesday, 1 September 2021
By #PastorNkem

OUR FOCUS: Learn to manage your mind

OUR TEXT:"⁸ So keep your thoughts continually fixed on all that is authentic and real, honorable and admirable, beautiful and respectful, pure and holy, merciful and kind. And fasten your thoughts on every glorious work of God, praising him always." (TPT Phil 4:8 )

God gave every human the ability to manage His or Her mind. As Believers, We must know and keep in our consciousness, that we are not our minds. We can learn, relearn, program, reprogram our mind. When we refuse to program our mind ourselves, the system, our environment, Religion, customs and other awaken minds will help us programme it for their individual gain or purpose. "² Some of the Jews refused to believe, and they began to poison the minds of the non-Jews to discredit the believers." (TPT Acts 14:2)

Every enlighten mind is on a mission and because an individual is enlightened does not mean its mission is good or will profit humanity. Every one that is awaken has a purpose for living and has made a choice on how they will live their life. Not making your choice on how to live your life will make you a slave when Jesus has Redeemed you and given you the liberty to fulfil your purpose on Earth. "²³ Since a great price was paid for your redemption, stop having the mind-set of a slave." (TPT 1Cor 7:23)"²³ You were bought with a price; do not become slaves of human masters." (NRSV 1Cor 7:23).

Beloved of God in Christ Jesus, don't be absorbed by the Word system. Without learning to manage your mind, it will be almost impossible not to be absorbed. The mind that is not set on a course can't be managed. Set your mind on a course. Live your life with a Mind that's set on the truth and this will greatly increase your speed in life. "³¹ We are to live as those who live in the world system but are not absorbed by it, for the world as we know it is quickly passing away." (TPT 1Cor 7:31). We will study more on this line this month. Welcome to September. Our Focus for this Month is MIND MANAGEMENT FOR SPEED. You are a Success, Favoured and Prosperous this month in Jesus Name! #Amen. Happy New Month!

PRAYER:
Father, Thank you for your Word. Holy Spirit please help me to manage my mind for increased productivity and speed of accomplishment in Jesus Name! #Amen.

DECLARATION:
Jesus is my Lord and Saviour. My thought is kept continually fixed on all that is authentic and real, honorable and admirable, beautiful and respectful, pure and holy, merciful and kind. I'm who God says I am and I have what God says is mine. My mind is set on the right course by The Word. I'm Success in Christ Jesus! Glory to God! Hallelujah!

#RoyalHouseofJesusChurch
#MindManagementForSpeed
#PastorLawr

We celebrate You!

(1) (Reply)

Rantings Of A Misotheist / God Make Me Tolu Ilori Have Foods & Drinks / Son Of Man, Think Of Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 200
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.