Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,778 members, 7,918,455 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 10:27 AM

Classic Entertainments Ltd(cel)now Styleafrique Entertainments: (sea) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Classic Entertainments Ltd(cel)now Styleafrique Entertainments: (sea) (673 Views)

Vacancies: Need 7 Men For A Sea Voyage / American Air/sea Cargo Ltd. Vacancy(how Far) / An Experienced Music Producer Is Needed At Skull Entertainments Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Classic Entertainments Ltd(cel)now Styleafrique Entertainments: (sea) by bolarine: 1:49pm On Jul 18, 2007
dear fellow landers ,

In line with my promise, rite now am in benin -city , edo state ve successfully

registered the name of this NEW but BIG BOMB ENTERTAINMENT OUTFIT AS STYLEAFRIQUE ENTERTAINMENTS

This was due to some consultations and more ideas, also with the proposed media partner SLACKING but like I said ,

CEL , which is now SEA (in abbreviations) as COME to STAY and not evn the devil can stand its ways if THE ALMIGHTY GOD LIVETH.

from now on , there is still 48 hours grace for those who still want to join the TRAIN OF YOUNG ACHIEVERS

to drop there CV'S , 2 the following E-mail Addresses:

1.temmy26_classicentertainments@yahoo.com

2. walexy4luv2003@yahoo.com

3. temidayobola@yahoo.com

and call the following numbers

1. 08036271264(C.E.O)

2.08028235121.(Human resouces msanager)

3. 08069704311(mr. henry Orhiabor)

, for more details and enquiries.

the other suggested name, hmmmmm, , let me keep that till we see. I will be in lagos by friday so if you now want

to know who this INNOVATIVE, DETERMINED AND CREATIVE YOUNG GUY really is? Am now ready. We shall have our first

inaugural meeting very soon as scheduled.

Thanks to all those who believed and encouraged THEMMY .D. that he's always an achiever anyday,

anywhere, and at anytime, that he can as well as well achieve can achieve these FEATS at a relatively young age

TODAY IS ONE OF MY HAPPIEST MOMENT IN LIFE

By the grace of God all other programmes remains unchanged.

ONE LOVE TO THE FAMILY

(lets always believe in ourselves and encourage eachother)

(1) (Reply)

Computer Operators Urgently Needed / Entry Level Pay Of Odade Publishers Pls / Styleafrique's Invitation To Maiden Inaugural Meeting On 11thg August, 2007

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.