Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,856 members, 7,918,798 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 03:31 PM

IPhone password wahala. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / IPhone password wahala. (346 Views)

Best Iphone Password Cracker To Erase A Forgotten Passcode. / How Scammers Bypass Your One Time Password Protect / How To Find Your Wi-fi Password On Android & IOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPhone password wahala. by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 02, 2021
Please I can't rememeber my pass code. Work keot me apart from the phone for almost 2 months. I now went through itunes, they sent the message below.

will it help me with recovering my passcode? I can't even seem to remember my Icloud itself.
It is an iPhone XS.

Called a tech guy and he is saying 25k to bypass Icloud and pass code and the phone will now bear his email and password instead of mine when he is done. Is this safe?

Another person said it will wipe everything away and very possible I won't make calls again with the phone if they bypass it!

Apple says 10 more days to text or call me with recovery but I dunno what to expect.
IPhone users, what happenes after waiting till the 12th pls?
Re: IPhone password wahala. by Nisiw365: 4:48pm On Aug 02, 2021
GayPontiff:
Please I can't rememeber my pass code. Work keot me apart from the phone for almost 2 months. I now went through itunes, they sent the message below.

will it help me with recovering my passcode? I can't even seem to remember my Icloud itself.
It is an iPhone XS.

Called a tech guy and he is saying 25k to bypass Icloud and pass code and the phone will now bear his email and password instead of mine when he is done. Is this safe?

Another person said it will wipe everything away and very possible I won't make calls again with the phone if they bypass it!

Apple says 10 more days to text or call me with recovery but I dunno what to expect.
Do you remember the email you used for Registeration?
Did you add any number to the icloud?
If you remember the email, do you have access to the gmail account?
Re: IPhone password wahala. by goodoo: 1:28am On Aug 03, 2021
GayPontiff:

It is an iPhone XS.

i had similar issues like this so i had to wait for some days before apple finally notify me how to recover my password back, just wait as they told you when ur account is ready to recover they will tell you what to do, don't give it to anyone be patient until August 12, check my post.
Re: IPhone password wahala. by Holardimeji94(m): 2:17am On Aug 03, 2021
The day this this happened to my 7 plus eh.... I had to go and wipe my phone, everything inside went, lost everything, after that I na had to do world wide unlock again..
Re: IPhone password wahala. by Nobody: 7:04am On Aug 03, 2021
Nisiw365:

Do you remember the email you used for Registeration?
Did you add any number to the icloud?
If you remember the email, do you have access to the gmail account?

Yeah I do.
Guess I have to sit this one out.
Re: IPhone password wahala. by Nobody: 7:05am On Aug 03, 2021
goodoo:
i had similar issues like this so i had to wait for some days before apple finally notify me how to recover my password back, just wait as they told you when ur account is ready to recover they will tell you what to do, don't give it to anyone be patient until August 12, check my post.

Doesn't seem like there is much I can do...
The guy asking for 25k to bypass icloud n pass code right in front of me dey fight with client. Lol.
Make I dey wait
Re: IPhone password wahala. by Nisiw365: 7:06am On Aug 03, 2021
GayPontiff:

Yeah I do.
Guess I have to sit this one out.
Confirm very well if you can still access the email

Did you add number to appleid/icloud on the phone

(1) (Reply)

Swap Deal For Samsung S20 Fe / How To Screenshot On Iphone 7 / Samsung S6 Edge Screen For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.