Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,697 members, 7,948,585 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 05:11 AM

Former Nollywood Actress, Eucharia Anunobi Warns Alcohol Lovers (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Former Nollywood Actress, Eucharia Anunobi Warns Alcohol Lovers (video) (769 Views)

Glamour Girls: Nude Scene With Eucharia Anunobi Affected My Marriage - Zack Orji / Pray For Former Nollywood Actress, Little Daniella, As She Has Been Abandoned / Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former Nollywood Actress, Eucharia Anunobi Warns Alcohol Lovers (video) by KaplanDee: 2:57pm On Aug 02, 2021
Former Nollywood Actress, Eucharia Anunobi warn drunkards that they will not make heaven.

Watch Video Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWU_DaXXK9I&pp=sAQA

The former actress cautioned those who drink excessively about the damage they are doing to themselves.

She told alcohol lovers on her Instagram account that most of them damage their liver from excessive drinking, then when they are sick, they come online asking for donations.

She also quoted a portion of the Bible as she warned that drunkards will not be allowed into the kingdom of God.
Re: Former Nollywood Actress, Eucharia Anunobi Warns Alcohol Lovers (video) by majamajic(m): 3:03pm On Aug 02, 2021
She knows better about actors , now she should tell us more about actresses
Re: Former Nollywood Actress, Eucharia Anunobi Warns Alcohol Lovers (video) by OkuFaba(m): 3:05pm On Aug 02, 2021
Even our lord Jesus turned water into wine, did you think it was fruit wine??

Hanty pls don't turn Bible inside-out and come tell us rubbish.

The only sin about drinking is if you drink to stupor.
Re: Former Nollywood Actress, Eucharia Anunobi Warns Alcohol Lovers (video) by Authority1o1(m): 3:06pm On Aug 02, 2021
Okay...

I see no reason for anyone to feel apprehended. If one is in disagreement with her stance, let him make a list of the benefits of excessive drinking.
Re: Former Nollywood Actress, Eucharia Anunobi Warns Alcohol Lovers (video) by slawormiir: 3:40pm On Aug 02, 2021
OkuFaba:
Even our lord Jesus turned water into wine, did you think it was fruit wine??

Hanty pls don't turn Bible inside-out and come tell us rubbish.

The only sin about drinking is if you drink to stupor.
You must be a real niggar
Re: Former Nollywood Actress, Eucharia Anunobi Warns Alcohol Lovers (video) by OkuFaba(m): 3:50pm On Aug 02, 2021
slawormiir:

You must be a real niggar
my man

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Former Nollywood Actress, Eucharia Anunobi Warns Alcohol Lovers (video) by Freebandz365: 6:56pm On Aug 02, 2021
Good evening nairalanders

I sell Airtel data at affordable rate

1k=4gb
2k=10gb

Validity=30 days

Please patronize me.
WhatsApp number 08082077444

Thanks and God bless
Re: Former Nollywood Actress, Eucharia Anunobi Warns Alcohol Lovers (video) by elonmuskbaby: 8:24pm On Aug 02, 2021
She's spot on
Re: Former Nollywood Actress, Eucharia Anunobi Warns Alcohol Lovers (video) by Cholls(m): 8:42pm On Aug 02, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Maria Receives Premium Massage From Pere (video) / I Wonder What Would Happen If I Suddenly Dropped Dead' - DJ Cuppy Stuns Fans / Bbnaija: Michael Tearfully Apologises To Jackie For Being Insensitive, Hugs Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.