Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,671 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:12 AM

My Plans For Oyo People, By Ajimobi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Plans For Oyo People, By Ajimobi (596 Views)

Aisha Buhari Visits Oyo State, Welcomed By Ajimobi And Wife / Senate To Get New Nominee For Oyo - Vanguard / Official Final Results For Oyo State Just Announced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Plans For Oyo People, By Ajimobi by timelord: 10:06am On May 16, 2011
Oyo State Governor-elect, Senator Abiola Ajimobi of the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN), speaks about his plans.

How has it been with you since you won the Oyo State governorship election?

I took it with a sense of gratitude, happiness and a sense of ecstasy. I also took it with all sense of humility and determination to succeed, more so that the expectation is very high from the people. However, I believe that with the support of the citizens of the state, we will succeed and you could see that from the transition committee that we have inaugurated, we chose men of good quality with proven track records. Many of them have been Secretary to the State Government (SSG) and Head of Service.

Read more Here- http://ascology.com/news/local-news/12753-plans-for-Oyo-people-Ajimobi.html

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Loses N800m To Fake Revenue Collectors / Predict When Nigeria Will Have The 1st Female President / Jonathan Cuts Legisla-thieves Budget.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.