Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,132 members, 7,943,082 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 03:54 AM

Emeka Eloagu Found Dead At His Home (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Emeka Eloagu Found Dead At His Home (Photos) (69960 Views)

Dr. Obialo Ibe And His Friend Murdered In His Abuja Home (Photos) / Family Of Abuja Chef, Emeka Eloagu, Release Statement Concerning His Death / Emeka Eloagu: Five Persons Arrested Over The Murder Of Abuja Chef (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Eloagu Found Dead At His Home (Photos) by SavageResponse(m): 2:22am On Aug 03, 2021
Crowwejihadist:
RIP to the dead,
Some people get mind oooo.
How can you take someone else life?

Where was it stated here that he was murdered?
Re: Emeka Eloagu Found Dead At His Home (Photos) by BigYash: 2:53am On Aug 03, 2021
athaboi:
your yash
Good question my friend. My yash houses the tract that is used for passing stool to your WC mouth.. Are we good?
Re: Emeka Eloagu Found Dead At His Home (Photos) by abbeyty90: 4:17am On Aug 03, 2021
People don't just value human's lives in that country anymore even with the number of religion houses littering the country. May his rest on
Re: Emeka Eloagu Found Dead At His Home (Photos) by abbeyty90: 4:21am On Aug 03, 2021
Sluvist:
Just imagine, the OP refers to everyone as POPULAR. In which way does popularity comes closer to a chef?

Maybe in Nigeria there are loads of chefs that are more popular than law makers in some countries
Re: Emeka Eloagu Found Dead At His Home (Photos) by yazzman(m): 4:29am On Aug 03, 2021
I heard that he has been sleeping with people's wife...
Re: Emeka Eloagu Found Dead At His Home (Photos) by tubolancer(m): 4:36am On Aug 03, 2021
Samfloxin:
Lessons
1. Once you start making money,employ a security guard/guards.
2. Have a gun in your house
3. Never ever trust anybody including your wife. Trust only God
4. Install CCTV in your house.
5. Don't live alone
Add yours.

6. Go and live in the moon.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Eloagu Found Dead At His Home (Photos) by Kingisibor: 4:39am On Aug 03, 2021
Nigeria worst place to live on Earth
Re: Emeka Eloagu Found Dead At His Home (Photos) by madridguy(m): 4:44am On Aug 03, 2021
This is serious. If the information is correct then he killed himself.

yazzman:
Re: Emeka Eloagu Found Dead At His Home (Photos) by WhatCanIsay(m): 7:14am On Aug 03, 2021
freethesheeple:
Deal gone wrong. Never eat people money. Rip though

How do people decide to think uselessly How did you come to this conclusion? Are you lacking of intelligence to spew forth the first nonsense that sips into your head?
Re: Emeka Eloagu Found Dead At His Home (Photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 7:22am On Aug 03, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

I never left.
But you left me undecided sad embarassed
Re: Emeka Eloagu Found Dead At His Home (Photos) by lilvicky68(m): 8:01am On Aug 03, 2021
Flirtyjane:
What a young man.

My boyfriend's age

If only God will act now and remove all badness from this earth
grin
So angry
Re: Emeka Eloagu Found Dead At His Home (Photos) by ozoneboy(m): 9:16am On Aug 03, 2021
EraseTheDot:
-

At least what you wish others will come to you and your family,and generations seven times,when you guys start being murdered,just know that it's the curse you placed on all of them from your first generation to your seventh one
Re: Emeka Eloagu Found Dead At His Home (Photos) by BDXTRA: 11:00am On Aug 03, 2021
moneyissweet:
And his surname is eloagu.. very bad surname

What does it mean?
Re: Emeka Eloagu Found Dead At His Home (Photos) by koolaid87: 11:03am On Aug 03, 2021
SportsHD:

I've been earning passively while conversing with y'all mofos. grin
Yfi for life nigga.

You're a kid
Re: Emeka Eloagu Found Dead At His Home (Photos) by BDXTRA: 11:03am On Aug 03, 2021
yazzman:

Really shocked
Re: Emeka Eloagu Found Dead At His Home (Photos) by moneyissweet(m): 11:47am On Aug 03, 2021
Horrible angry Lion.

BDXTRA:

What does it mean?
Re: Emeka Eloagu Found Dead At His Home (Photos) by karnap(m): 1:58pm On Aug 03, 2021
When you are making money trust no one and don't stay alone have some technologies in your house CCTV or have good dogs
Re: Emeka Eloagu Found Dead At His Home (Photos) by Mrexcell(m): 3:27pm On Aug 03, 2021
Nigeria is such a very dangerous country to live one has to be extremely careful when dealing with people especially in business.
Re: Emeka Eloagu Found Dead At His Home (Photos) by gwama: 3:48pm On Aug 03, 2021
Najia, Najia, Najia, to live short, live in Najia, this man has a choice to live abroad, but he choice to live in evil country Najia. Rip cry cry
Re: Emeka Eloagu Found Dead At His Home (Photos) by millionboi(m): 4:10pm On Aug 03, 2021
yazzman:
source
Re: Emeka Eloagu Found Dead At His Home (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 4:48pm On Aug 03, 2021
Samfloxin:
Lessons
5. Don't live alone
Add yours.

If there was security clearance at the gate then they should have cctv or be able to track the visitors.
Re: Emeka Eloagu Found Dead At His Home (Photos) by petitejolie(f): 12:12am On Aug 04, 2021
OJURONGBE1:
Either a deal gone wrong or a frat killing.
Since Hector Oluwaseun of the GUS was killed, then i knew these young blokes are not to be trusted. Hector was such a fine youngman, who looked like he couldn't hurt a fly but he was a Don in the underworld.
ahhh didn't hear that gist o.
Re: Emeka Eloagu Found Dead At His Home (Photos) by Joetttimua1811(m): 6:38am On Aug 04, 2021
RIP
Re: Emeka Eloagu Found Dead At His Home (Photos) by Sincinnati: 1:38pm On Aug 04, 2021
Samfloxin:
Lessons
5. Don't live alone
Add yours.
Do you have to get all these things if trusting God works?

Maybe Trusting God is just as effective as other things you listed or maybe it’s actually useless.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ritualist Den Discovered At Ile Zik, Lagos, Suspect Nabbed With An Iphone. Photo / Laughing Gas: Doctor Queries A Photo Olamide Shared Online / Married Man Burnt To Death At His Girlfriend's House In Portharcourt (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.