Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,359 members, 7,888,141 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:20 PM

My Biggest Political Ambition Is To See Yahaya Bello Become Nigeria’s President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Biggest Political Ambition Is To See Yahaya Bello Become Nigeria’s President (405 Views)

Off-cycle Polls; "APC Is The Biggest Political Party" - Buhari / SE/SS Senate Presidency Will Be APC's biggest Political mistake - Adamu Garba / 2023: My Presidential Ambition Is Speculative ― Goodluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Biggest Political Ambition Is To See Yahaya Bello Become Nigeria’s President by bolaayenimo: 7:07pm On Aug 02, 2021
Kogi State Commissioner for Information, Kingsley Fanwo, has described as rumour reports that he is nursing the ambition to contest for House of Representatives election for Yagba Federal Constituency in the 2023 general elections.

Speaking in an interview with DAILY INDEPENDENT, Fanwo the only political ambition he has now is to see the state governor Alhaji Yahaya Bello become the President of Nigeria in 2023, a project he said he is totally committed to.

“On the issue of my contesting for Yagba Federal Constituency in 2023, it is good as referred to it as a rumour. My total commitment and biggest political ambition is to see my Governor as the next President of Nigeria”.

He said though the governor has not declared his intention to run, it will be difficult for him to turn down the requests of Nigerians who are begging him to do so.

“Though he (Yahaya Bello) has not declared his intention to run, it will be impossible for him to turn down the pressure on him by the Nigerian people. That is my ambition and I am totally committed to that”.

The past few months have witnessed massive and intensive calls on the governor to come out for the 2023 Presidency. The women, the youth and the generality of Nigerians have come to terms with the unassailable fact of GYB’s magic touch to turn around the fortunes of our nation. I am not surprised that a PDP spokesperson recently said the person they fear is Yahaya Bello.”
https://independent.ng/my-biggest-political-ambition-is-to-see-yahaya-bello-become-nigerias-president-kogi-commissioner/

1 Like

Re: My Biggest Political Ambition Is To See Yahaya Bello Become Nigeria’s President by 1bunne4lif(m): 7:11pm On Aug 02, 2021
your bowl of kunu
Re: My Biggest Political Ambition Is To See Yahaya Bello Become Nigeria’s President by Anazp: 7:15pm On Aug 02, 2021
Re: My Biggest Political Ambition Is To See Yahaya Bello Become Nigeria’s President by nairavsdollars(f): 7:26pm On Aug 02, 2021
what a lofty ambition
Re: My Biggest Political Ambition Is To See Yahaya Bello Become Nigeria’s President by DawahToTheWorld: 7:29pm On Aug 02, 2021
YAHAYA BELLO WILL MAKE A VERY GOOD PRESIDENT inshaALLAH

1 Like

Re: My Biggest Political Ambition Is To See Yahaya Bello Become Nigeria’s President by Gentlerespect76: 7:38pm On Aug 02, 2021
Fanwo you have started; subservience should have limits. Who is Bello?
Re: My Biggest Political Ambition Is To See Yahaya Bello Become Nigeria’s President by nairavsdollars(f): 8:51pm On Aug 02, 2021
his boss, paying his salary
Gentlerespect76:
Fanwo you have started; subservience should have limits. Who is Bello?
Re: My Biggest Political Ambition Is To See Yahaya Bello Become Nigeria’s President by omotoniwa(f): 9:07pm On Aug 02, 2021
In banana republic right?
Re: My Biggest Political Ambition Is To See Yahaya Bello Become Nigeria’s President by Karlovych: 9:08pm On Aug 02, 2021
embarassed embarassed He's not perfect, but I'll rather have him than that Iragbiji lunatic
Re: My Biggest Political Ambition Is To See Yahaya Bello Become Nigeria’s President by Ruggedniggaone: 9:59pm On Aug 02, 2021
You shall perish with your useless ambition oloriburuku

3 Likes

Re: My Biggest Political Ambition Is To See Yahaya Bello Become Nigeria’s President by FoolaniHellman: 10:18pm On Aug 02, 2021
You will perish with your dreams and ambition iJN!!!

Re: My Biggest Political Ambition Is To See Yahaya Bello Become Nigeria’s President by r4bbit: 10:44pm On Aug 02, 2021
DawahToTheWorld:
YAHAYA BELLO WILL MAKE A VERY GOOD PRESIDENT inshaALLAH

insha Allah or No insha Allah he will not be president ... except all Nigerians lost the their senses at once.
"isha Allah "Kor "Omah ley "ni...
Re: My Biggest Political Ambition Is To See Yahaya Bello Become Nigeria’s President by r4bbit: 10:45pm On Aug 02, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed He's not perfect, but I'll rather have him than that Iragbiji lunatic

... we will rather not have them both

(1) (Reply)

Evidence Ipob Destroying People Business, / Road A Twitter User Said Was Done By The Kaduna State Government Is In Pakistan / 'use Headless Mannequins To Advertise Clothes, Cover Breast, Bottom"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.