Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,184 members, 7,880,692 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:46 AM

The Dog - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Dog (2382 Views)

During The Doggy Style, Who Exactly Is The DOG – Man Or Woman? / Married To The Dog / Please In Doggy Style Who Is The Dog?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Dog by Toriperisc: 8:30pm On Aug 02, 2021
THE DOG* { *Imagine Favorite is a Girl named Charity}* ����������������

Part 1

I’m a girl or should I say I’m a grown up lady… Well,
during my teenage days I was really a bad bad girl, I started taking real d–k at the age of 15 years old, i remembered my love affair with my neighbour, not just any kind of neighbour, he was married then, in his 30s, a young couple, he’s cute, he lured me to his bed with money, I’m a girl, I need money now.
Things got worse, when his pregnant wife
discovered something was going on between me and her husband, she really showed me pepper, threatening me and my parent, I became the main gossip of the street. *lol*, who cares? I kept on sleeping with this man, it wasn’t my fault cos this man wouldn’t let me be, he kept disturbing me and I kept f—–g him, anyway I ruined their marriage, it wasn’t my fault, or is it? We had to move away from
that place to another place because the heat was too much. Enough of that piece of advert, my name is Charity, I’m a pretty girl with a nice structure, I look older than my age anyway, so real men approach me most times.

This story is about how my life would have been assuming i am a girl, so sit back and enjoy this short story of mine…

How did it even start sef? Okay, I remember, it all started with Facebook and 2go. Who doesn’t have a Facebook account or 2go, we started out with these chatting site before bbm and the rest came. I had numerous friends on Facebook, always receiving
different friend requests, also on 2go too, I met lot of different people, I met so many cute and ugly guys through this social networking site, I had s£x with some of them, we do the hook up thing a lot, especially 2go, d–n! 2go is the fastest and easiest place to meet anyone for hook up, especially those rooms on 2go, I’ve had s£x with at least 6 guys from 2go, I dated some of them briefly
can I even call that a date? Cos after the s£x we hardly chat again, anyway being a very flirty girl in my teenage days, I was so obsessed with cute boys, big d—s and s£x, I even ask guys out to date me, I seduced them to f–k me, I’ve had s£x with all the guys I had crush on, I even disvirgined some, i snatched some from my friends, I get what I want,
I’m a girl and I’m beautiful. Wait, its not that I was cursed or something but it is what I like and I can’t do without it. I’m a born again christian, my dad is an assistant pastor in my church, I’m a very talented chorister, I lead praise and worship very well in my church, they see me as a good girl but some see me as a hypocrite, especially my father, he loathes me, he doesn’t want to see me in his
presence cos I love bringing shame to him.
Who cares? Its my life.

Now let start, like I said earlier I had s£x with 6 guys from 2go while I had just one and the last with a guy from Facebook cos it wasn’t easy getting guys like that on Facebook, I swear the only one I had with a dude I met on Facebook became the most hurtful part of my life and it actually became a turning point for me, I almost committed suicide. The first guy I
met on 2go name is Damilola…..
Re: The Dog by Toriperisc: 8:34pm On Aug 02, 2021
Epesode 2

Damilola was the first dude I met on 2go, I was still new to the system of 2go. He was the first guy I had s£x with from the social networking site, Damilola is such a cute guy, very handsome, light in complexion, tall with a very long d–k. How we met, I think I was in the chat room where everybody was dropping his or her comments, I also dropped my
comment stating that I need cute guys in my area in Lagos. Well, lot of people added me that day and Damilola was one of them, he was my favourite among them, in fact he’s the cutest, I was s£xually attracted to him. Damilola is a student of a Polytechnic, he’s 20 years old and also lives in Lagos, we began chatting, we chat almost all the time and during that time, I just finished my secondary school, still looking for an admission and
I enrolled in a computer school. Me and Damilola ended up exchanging numbers, he would call me almost everyday, he calls me at night too for free midnight calls, I liked him so much but I wasn’t really in love with him, I was just s£xually attracted to him, I call it “lust”. He asked me out, I accepted, we began dating, we do have phone s£x too, he asked me if I was still a virgin I lied to him that I was still a virgin of which I am not *lol*, we exchanged
nude pictures, he actually requested for it first, I insisted at first but he was really persuading me to send my nudes so I decided to share my b00bs and my v—-a pics, he sent me his d–k picture too, I must say when he sent his d–k, fear catch me, his d–k is soo long, his d–k was fair in complexion with powerful red cap. I was surprised a 20 year old boy would have such d–k, well, I loved it cos that’s the
kind of d–k I like as per I have huge b00bs and ass.

After 7 weeks or also, he wanted to see me, the orgy for s£x between us was just too much cos its almost everyday we send nude pics to ourselves and we do have phone s£x too. Damilola has family living close to my place, so he said he was gonna come spend sometime with them all because he wanted to see me. Damilola eventually came, I invited him over to my computer school, he came visiting me, he bought some chocolate for me, he’s
even looking more cuter in real life than on the phone. I was so happy to see him, we hugged, talked and all that, we even kissed sef, he stayed with me till I closed from my computer school. We both had plans to meet the other day for s£x but we don’t know where we can do it, I remembered my parents do go to office, my elder brother was in university and my siblings would have gone to school, I’m free. Damilola came over to my computer school very early around 10 or 11am the
following day, so we both went to my house cos my house is not far from my computer school. We finally got to my place, I offered him a drink, I sat down beside him, waiting for him to touch me, we were kinda shy of whom should make the first move. Then asked me….
Damilola: Do you want it?
Me: want what? He moved closer to me…
Damilola: you know what I mean, stop pretending, we already talked about it last night now.
Me: I’m shy…
Damilola: I’m also shy, should we not do it?
Me: Let’s try it.

Damilola: Are you sure?
I nodded my head, then he began to kiss me, I
responded, we began to kiss and smooch
ourselves, then he asked me if I’ve locked the gate, which I’ve done. We began kissing in the sitting room, he started squeezing my b00bs, I was kinda shy you know but I liked it. He pulled off my blouse, brought my b00bs from my bra and began to s–k my n!poles, gosh, I enjoyed it, he pulled off his shirt, trouser and boxers and he unleashed his d–k.

WATCH OUT FOR PART 3
Re: The Dog by Toriperisc: 7:32am On Aug 04, 2021
Episode 3

Me: Oh my God!
Damilola: What? Are you scared of it?
I couldn’t talk but to smile, I was really surprised it was his real d–k, a 20year old boy d–k big like that, his d–k was really hard, I pulled off my skirt too, we were both n@ked and we began kissing and smooching.
I was playing with his d–k, then he asked if we should do it in the sitting room or we should go to my room, I insisted we should do it in our sitting room, on the rug on the floor cos my room was kinda scanty and dirty.
He laid me on the floor and brought out a condom and gave it me.

Damilola: wear it on my d–k..
I giggled, I tore the wrapper and wore it on his d–k, then he began to finger my p—y, rimming my p—y with his d–k.
Me: I’m scared, I’m still a virgin, I hope you won’t disappoint me..
Damilola: I love you, I can’t disappoint you..
As he inserted the d–k into my p—y, I felt it all over my body, I m0aned so hard, he brought it out again and inserted it and he began to f–k me slowly, slowly, m0aning, he became faster a little bit, kissing me, squeezing my b00bs, f—–g me really fast this time, m0aning so hard, pounding me on the floor with his heavy rod, he lifted my legs up and was really f—–g me, f—–g me, f—–g me, f—–g me, breathing heavily, sweating, there was no light, kissing me, s—–g my n!poles, saying he loves me, f—–g me really hard…
Damilola: I’m about to c-m, aah yes, yeah, aah.

He became faster as he finally c-m and made that ejaculation sound, guys with ejaculation sound, very funny they all make a sound when they want to c-m.
Damilola brought out his d–k, removed his condom breathing heavily, he slept beside me, breathing heavily.
He smiled at me, I smiled at him too.
Me: You’ve finally disvirgined me, I just hope you won’t disappoint me, I’m scared.. He didn’t say anything, he was just smiling.
He kissed me again, he began kissing me hard this time, he stops.
Damilola: Do you want more? I want more…
I agreed, I wanted more seriously.
He stood up to get another condom, he was already hard sef, I was surprised he’s hard so fast like that, hewore the condom, laid on me and inserted his d–k in my p—y, kissing me, f—–g me so fast this time, he f—-d me so hard, he turned me over and was f—–g me from behind, I was just m0aning so wild, he kept banging me, squeezing my b00bs, f—–g me, till he finally ejaculated.
He was just saying “wow”, after he finished.
He was weak, he was just spanking my ass, smiling at me.
Damilola: I need to clean up, I need to shower.
Me: Okay, let me take you to the bathroom so you can shower.
He picked up thesperm filled condoms…
Damilola: where are you gonna drop these ones (laughs)
Me: You will dispose it when you’re going, let me get a black nylon.
I showed him the bathroom, then next thing he said while in the bathroom was i should join him again, so that we can f–k again. 3rd round? I totally declined… He didn’t even argue, he was just calling me coward.
He cleaned up, we both left my house that day, locked the door, went back to my computer school as he went home to his family’s place.
Later in the night, I discovered Damilola didn’t even call me, which is rare.
I logged into my 2go account and I saw his chat, I opened his chat and what I saw was “So you are not a virgin”.
He said he was disappointed in me and that he was really hurt that I lied to him, I tried convincing him that I’m a virgin in which he disvirgined me , the next thing he went offline and he deleted me on 2go.
Few minutes later, I got a text message on my phone from him, saying its over between us, he said he was interested in virgins and not wide p—y like me and that he purposely f—-d me 2 rounds after he discovered I was lying to him, saying he even planned to f–k me more than that, he insulted me, he said i let him down cos he had planned and boast to his friends that’s he his going to disvirgin a girl for the first time.
I got angry and replied him with curses, he’s a very foolish dude, so he’s looking for a virgin in this century, he must be dumb.

We eventually broke up, I was pissed off, I sent himcurses almost everyday, it really pained me a little bit, I just have to bone him even though I enjoyed his d–k, my mission was accomplished somehow, I wanted more s£x with him but the foolish boy was looking for a virgin. Ode!
Moving on to the next dude, awwwww, Malik!
Re: The Dog by Toriperisc: 1:53pm On Aug 04, 2021
Part 4

Malik, Malik, Malik….. Gosh! I was so obsessed with this dude, not because he’s cute, not because I was in love with him but because he was the son of a rich man, a popular man in my town, a politician, his father owns one of the biggest company in Lagos and several petrol stations.
What do you expect? He’s a student of Babcock University, he’s rich, he has money, he drives too. He’s cute but the only shit about him is that he is fat, with a small d–k, he’s too fat for my liking, butter boy.

Well, he is cute at least but the money is enough to attract any girl.
How I met him was really funny, I used to know Malik when I was young back then, we went to the same primary school, we don’t talk then cos he was my sènior, I don’t see much of him anymore cos they went to boarding school in Abuja but I do hear about him.

So while on 2go that day, let me say 2 days after me and Damilola broke up, yeah 2 days, I’ve got to move on, yeah call me bad girl, whatever! Anyway, while in the chat room on 2go I commented that I needed a cute guy in my area stuffs like that, so Malik was the first person to respond to me, we began chatting in the chatroom before he added me on 2go, he didn’t use his picture as profile picture in there first, so I wanted to know who he was.
We began chatting and chatting, I asked for his picture, he never wanted to send it, he sent me someone else’s picture, I knew he was lying, I was beginning to suspect maybe he is handicapped or something, for days he didn’t send his picture to me whereas I do send my own pictures to him, he claimed he knows me that my face looks familiar, I was beginning to get pissed for not sending his picture.

I ignored him most times, so while chatting one day he eventually sent me his picture, I couldn’t help but to laugh, the first thing that came to my mind was “what is this?”, I didn’t chat with him again, when i discovered he is too fat.

I looked at the picture again his face looks familiar so I remembered he was the one, Malik Animashaun, ehn, when I discovered he was the one, I went online straight to chat with him, the first thing I said was “sweetheart you’re cute and okay for me”, he couldn’t believe it cos he thought I was going to run away like every other girls cos he’s fat. Run for where, I began saying sweet words to him that he’s beautiful the way he is and he should be proud of himself, to cut the long story short, we began dating.

I just have to manage him cos of his money, so many times I would request for recharge cards, he would send it to me fast, fast, correct!
So we finally met in Mr Biggs, that was the reigning place for big boys and girls back then, I saw him, he cute ooo, with a clean skin but fat, he’s very friendly and nice but low self esteem cos he’s fat. He brought his car that day, he dropped me in front of my house with his car that day, thank God almost all my enemies were outside that day, come and see how they were staring at me, na so me self package, all my enemies, I don arrive.

Let’s move on, Malik would buy gifts for me, he changed my phone, he was totally in love with me, seriously in love with me. He’s caring, he’s sweet but the only thing I wasn’t feeling about him is that he eats too much.
Gosh, so irritating. Well, the s£x part, and I thought fat people are not good on bed, Malik surprised me…
Re: The Dog by Toriperisc: 7:25am On Aug 05, 2021
Part 5

Like I said earlier, Malik didn’t disappoint me at all when it comes to s*x, all my mind was all fat guys are boring when it comes to s*x, cos we all have this believe that fat guys will suffocate you during s*x.

Well, Malik was actually disturbing me for s*x all the time, I would avoid him cos I was scared of having s*x with him, merely looking at him n@ked with his fat body always scare me, I don’t want him to kill me and moreover his d–k is small, something like; it is small in length and big in width. Each time he demands for s*x, i would just kiss him, romance and give him b—–b but he wanted more, its actually got a point that he stopped calling, he wouldn’t come to my place, if I call him he won’t pick my calls because I refused to give him s*x.

Anyway, I finally accepted to have s*x with him cos I was broke And I needed money to change my hair, so he invited me over to his place, while in his room cos he has his own personal room, we began to kiss and all that, smooching me, he’s good at kissing cos he has nice lips, the way he was squeezing my b**bs was out of this world, he unbuttoned my shirt, brought out my b**bs from my bra, I was surprised Malik is this experienced, I guess it is too much of p–n cos his room is full of p*rnography. He began to s–k my n!poles, s—–g one b00b while squeezing the other one, I couldn’t help but to m0an, I was enjoying it. Both of us already n@ked, he reached out for my p—y and began to finger it, please don’t doubt all these “get inside children” ooo, they can be something else. The one that even surprised me the most is when he began to s–k my p—y, gosh, I couldn’t believe it, he was eating it like a real pro, I was just m0aning really hard, he was eating my p—y while squeezing my b**bs the same time.

He brought out condom, I’ve never seen that type of condom before in my life, the colour is red. Red condom, he wore it while me was on the bed, his d–k was hard as usual, it can be big when it is hard, I was scared somehow, I
hope I won’t suffocate when he climbs on me, Malik climbed on me and began to f–k me really sweet, I could feel the d–k wella, I actually thought fat people are worse on bed but Malik convinced me, he was pounding me really hard, kissing, smooching, going up and down, m0aning, believe me there is no man a lady can’t have s*x with, our heart and body can take any man during s*x, fat or thin, our body can carry it during s*x. Malik was giving me different styles, with his fat body and small d–k, I was feeling it, it was sweet, he didn’t c-m on time, he was fuxking me really fast at some point, I was just breathing fast, m0aning, s—–g my b**bs, f—–g me till he finally c-m, d–n, never doubt anybody. Both of us panting, sweating, breathing heavily, kissing me, still squeezing my b**bs, he brought out his d–k from my p—y and removed the condom, I was still surprised Malik could be so good like that.
Me: Wow! I can’t believe it (breathing heavily)
Malik: Believe what? (Breathing heavily)
Me: as fat as you are, never believe you’re good at it.
Malik: (laughing) Don’t judge a book by it cover, you’re really funny..
Me: When did you start having s£x?
Malik: When I was 17 years with our housemaid, she disvirgined me (laughing)
Me: Blood of Jesus, your housemaid?
Malik: Yes, what? Its nothing joor, it wasn’t only me that was f—–g her then, my brother too was doing her. I have s*x regularly but with prostitutes since girls don’t wanna date cos I’m fat. You’re my first girlfriend..
He kissed me, it was obvious he was in love with me.

1 Like

Re: The Dog by Toriperisc: 12:51pm On Aug 05, 2021
Part 6

Malik and i dated for like 4 or 5 months before i broke up with him, I was fed up with him already, I was kinda ashamed walking with him, people would be staring, some will be calling him “orobo”, I was feeling embarrassed and he sweats a lot, I tried my best to fall in love with him but I just couldn’t fall in love.
He begged and begged me after I broke up with him, he even cried, this guy was madly in love with me, he sent so many people to beg me but my mindwas made up already and moreover I’ve already met someone new on 2go, this one’s name is khola.
I’ve met someone new, his name is khola, khola was initially disturbing me while I was still dating Malik, I was so obsessed with him, he’s so handsome, very cute, he’s 21, he wasn’t a student he was a barber, I liked him a lot cos he’s so funny, he’s very lively even my friends liked him despite the fact that they’ve not met.
He’s short, with a brown skin, and has huge d–k.
He calls almost every time, its not even that we are dating or something, we were just friends but we both wanted more, we would exchange nudes, he would send pictures of him masturbating and ejaculating, he has a very fine d–k.
Cool guy, nice voice but the only shit about him was the s£x part, he the worst of them all, that dude needs to be checked medically.

On the first day of our meeting, I invited him over to my place cos I was always at home alone from morning till afternoon, I was already through with my computer school, still looking for admission.
I invited khola over to my place, wow, cute guy, he has this nice haircut being a BARBER. We talked and talked, he said he wanted to be my boyfriend, I told him I was gonna think about it.
While in the sitting room with me, I’m a kind of a girl that knows how to seduce any guy, I purposely didn’t wear pant or any underwear that day.
I was just opening my legs for him to check out my p—y, he noticed it, who wouldn’t notice such except he’s gay, he became h—y with his reaction, this is the system I use in getting guys in my street, church and computer school.Then he asked for a kiss, which I gave with joy sef, from kissing ooo, we moved to something else, we began to smooch, kiss, squeeze, undressing.

Me: Stop! What are you doing? You’re not my boyfriend.
Khola: It doesn’t matter, I’m sure you want it too..
He moved closer to me and start kissing me again.
Me: Stop jare, we shouldn’t do this on our first date.
Khola didn’t even seem to care, he pushed me on the couch and began to kiss me, romance me, I’m a big fool, I’m too cheap and I don’t know why, that’s why guys take me for granted.
We began to kiss, romance, then I told him to let’s go to my room.
On the bed already, the kissing became so intense, he loosened his belt, pull off his trouser and brought out his d–k, its big not even average but it is useless.
He wore condom, he laid on me to insert his d–k into my p—y, all of a sudden the er£cted d–k became soft.
Re: The Dog by Toriperisc: 12:52pm On Aug 05, 2021
Part 7

I was surprised when his d–k became soft, what is going on? He stood up removed the condom on his d–k, masturbating himself t get hard again…
khola: Wow! I’m soft already (smiling)
Me: What happened?
Khola: I don’t understand, make me hard again babe
He moved closer to me again, kissing, smooching, he told me to s–k his n!poles, which I did and he became hard again, he quickly wore his condom and told me to lie down. I laid on the bed, he climbed on me to penetrate my p—y, immediately he inserted his d–k in my p—y, he became soft again.
Khola: Oh God! (He frowned his face and stood up)
Me: Maybe we should not do anything since your d–k doesn’t want to respond.
Khola: It happens like this…

Really? I was surprised, he removed his condom and was wanking himself. I just laid on the bed and was watching him as he was wanking so that he can be hard again, I was totally disappointed, the orgy was not there anymore cos I was frustrated already, I wasn’t feeling it anymore, the s£xual feeling died instantly. He continued wanking, wanking and he was m0aning ooo, I was just looking at him with annoyance and irritated already. He kept on wanking and m0aning…
Khola: Don’t worry baby, I will be hard now..

I didn’t even say anything cos I was annoyed already, he kept on wanking, he finally became hard, he quickly wore the condom jumped on me and inserted the d–k, come and see the speed he used to insert his d–k in my p—y, fear catch me. He inserted his d–k in my p—y, I felt it cos he has a big d–k, he began pounding me, f—–g me, he was m0aning, he was squeezing my b00bs, kissing me, f—–g me, I was beginning to enjoy it, he was going up and down, f—–g me really fast, I was m0aning, I was beginning to enjoy it, the orgy came back again cos I was feeling it, he was going up and down, up and down, up and down, up and down and he stopped again. To my surprise Khola has c-m already, Jesus Christ, I was totally disappointed. Ehn! He didn’t even spend up to 2 minutes on top of me, he has c-m already? Could you believe that it was that moment that I was beginning to enjoythe s£x, as in I wanted more seriously but he has c-m already. After he finally ejaculated, he was just breathing heavily, he laid on the bed looking exhausted. I looked at his d–k, I saw the condom was filled with plenty sperm.
Me: Have you c-m? Just like that?
/> Khola: Yes baby….
Wow, you’re so sweet, I really enjoyed you.
He cuddled me and kissed me… Like seriously? He enjoyed me? Sincerely speaking, that guy needs to visit the doctor, he’s doomed s£xually. I wasn’t comfortable with him through out, I just couldn’t wait to dispose him off my house. Handsome,slim and s£xy dude like that with a very big d–k but he doesn’t know how to use it well, what a shame! So disappointed, and it was because of this fool that I broke up with Malik.
Immediately he left my place, I deleted him straight on 2go, later in the evening he called me, I told him never to call me again, I broke up with him and I advised him to visit the nearest hospital. I was totally disgusted, the feeling died from the moment we had the poor s£x, believe me don’t you ever judge a book by it cover.
Re: The Dog by Toriperisc: 12:53pm On Aug 05, 2021
Part 8

I stayed away from 2go for a whîle cos that place can be boring sometimes, I think during that period I kinda dated Tope from my church, he’s our choir coordinator, teenager’s choir. I attended a redeemed church, so we do have teen church and Tope was the choir coordinator back then, he’s cute, tall, dark in complexion, slim, has a feminine voice but a bad teeth. What a pity, he has a bad teeth but it was still manageable, I had crush on Tope for a very long time but this dude was not even paying attention to me probably because he’s heard about those i dated in church, I’ve dated and had s£x with numerous guys in church, I was so cheap then, I never knew they were passing me around, I never knew those guys in my church were gossiping about how cheap I am, how they’ve all had s£x with me, I was still naive back then. Well, finally Tope started paying attention to me, I was surprised, he was always smiling, talking with me. Iadded him on 2go, we started chatting, we became close, he would call me. Each time we go for rehearsals he would escort me to my house. He was so sweet to me, little did know that he also came to have his own share of my p—y like every other guys in my church. Tope looks innocent, he’s cool, he dresses so decent, his mum is a deacon in the church, he prays so well, he looks like a real born again christian if you see him but d–n it, Tope is freaking hot in bed, I never knew he was that exposed at all, all my mind was he’s mummy’s boy. Our first s£x was a magic, I never believed we would have s£x that night in the church during a vigil, I never believed it, lord should have mercy on me.Me and Tope was always chatting on 2go, he claims he doesn’t have a girlfriend, we talk most times, I told him I didn’t have a boyfriend as at that time, although there was one Benue guy who resides in Ketu that I was tripping for too. So one day while we were chatting, Tope requested for my nude pics, I couldn’t believe it, I snapped it and send it to him cos I seriously had crush on him and I wanted to please him, he didn’t send his own nude pics. He asked me if I can have s£x with him, I told him I can’t since we are not dating, I was even expecting him to ask me out but he never did. So, we were to have a vigil the following week, I think its a praise night, we all came for the vigil, I still remembered that we ministered that night, it was in the main church. While sitting in the congregation, I discovered Tope went out, immediately he went out, I got a text message on my phone, he told me to come meet him at the Teenager’s church, that he wanted to tell me something, i even thought he wanted to ask me out finally. Well, i went to meet him, the Teenager’s church is a different building to the main church.
I got there, I saw him, I asked him what he was doing there, he said he was getting bored, we were both beside the window, he sat on the window while I leaned on the wall. We began talking and talking, suddenly Tope got down from the window and moved closer to me.
Me: What are you doing?
Tope: What does it look like?
Me: Look stop it, I want to go back to the church.

Tope: Is this not what you want, stop pretending, don’t you think I know all your moves, I know you have crush on me.
Me: Me I don’t know what you’re talking about ooo
Tope: Charity stop pretending, you’re not a small girl
He moved so close this time, hugging me…
Me: Tope please stop this, we are in the church
Tope grabbed my ass and kissed me, he began smooching me…
Me: Ooooo, Tope stop now, please stop, stop, stop, stop, stop…

I kept saying stop, I couldn’t push him away cos I’ve always wanted it with him. He kept kissing me, smooching me, I didn’t even care if he has a bad teeth, he was seriously squeezing my b00bs, he unbutton my shirt and brought my b00bs s—–g them, i was just m0aning, he reached out for his trouser, loosened the belt, unzipped his trouser and brought out his fabulous d–k…..

WATCH OUT FOR PART 9
https://toriperi.com/the-dog-episode-9-10/
Re: The Dog by Toriperisc: 7:12am On Aug 06, 2021
Part 9

Tope brought out his fabulousd!ck, brought out condom from his pocket, he tore the condom, I was just looking at him, I was happy I could get Tope, I was feeling on top of the world.
Tope looked at me and smile, the funniest part is that everywhere was dark, we could see everything that was happening, he started kissing me again, holding the condom with one hand squeezing my b00bs with the other one, I told him to stop, he didn’t even listen, I didn’t even pray he listens cos I want him tofvckme really hard, I’ve been dreaming about this day.
I remember each time I see Tope in the church, I would just have this crazy imagination of me and him making love, anything I see him I always stare hisd!ckregion, fantasizing on s—–g it, I already know hisd!cksize looking at his trouser alone cos he doesn’t know how to package his d–k in his trouser, hisd!ckis always hanging by the side making it obvious when he wears trouser, each time I see it, it turns me..He pushed me to the wall, dipped his finger into my skirt and pulled off my g-string, he raised my skirt and turned me over, I was facing the wall.
He was about to wear the condom, I wasn’t feeling comfortable anymore, I turned around and…
Me: Please stop
Tope: What is wrong with you now? Stop behaving like a kid
He touched my b00bs, the condom was already on the tip of his d–k..
Me: I know, I’m not comfortable here, anybody could just walk in
Tope: Nobody can come here, its dark and they are praying already
He kissed me…
Me: Let’s kuku go upstairs
We got upstairs, it was one of the empty rooms, his d–k was still hard, we started kissing again, we were not n@ked, we still have our clothes on, I couldn’t sleep on the floor for him to fvckme cos my clothes would be dirty and I wouldn’t want anybody to suspect especially my church friends, so its better we have our clothes and do it standing and facing the wall.
He lifted my skirt, I was facing the wall, he wore the condom on his d–k, his trouser was on his knees, he began to squeeze my ass as he was inserting his d–k in my p—y, oouch, Tope isheavy, he m0aned as he inserted it slowly.
He began to jerk me slowly, slowly, slowly, I was m0aning in a low tone, he began to squeeze my b00bs with his two hands, then he became faster, pounding me really hard, banging me from behind, moving really fast this time, I was just m0aning so mildly, I love the way he was m0aning too, I could feel him, yes, yes, yes, then he became slow again, he lifted my right leg up and was banging me really hard, I was about to c-m, it was getting hot, I was about to squirt, he was banging me really crazy..
Me: I’m about to squirt (breathing heavily)
Tope: Yes! Oh Yes!
Tope didn’t stop, he was going really fast, he brought out his d–k, I was just squirting, he quickly removed his trouser so that it won’t get w€t..
Tope: Ah! Yes, sorry..
He moved closer to me, inserted his d–k and was banging me again from behind, my legs were already shivering, I never expected a long s£x like this, all my mind was a quickie, I couldn’t tell him to stop, I was enjoying it but it was just too much for me, the pains too, and I wasn’t comfortable, Tope kept on banging me fast and slow, banging me, banging me, banging me, at some point I couldn’t control my m0aning anymore until Tope finally c-m, he finally c-m, what a relieve, his d!ckslipped out of my pu**y as I turned over, he was just breathing heavily and was just smiling, we were both sweating.
He didn’t even say anything but was only smiling, I was expecting him to ask me out, he didn’t.
We wore our clothes properly, he gave his face towel to clean up my sweat, he did the same thing.
Then hugged me and planted a deep kiss on me, I was still waiting for this boy to ask me out, is this how to ask a girl out? As we were both leaving to go join the service that was going on, I held his hand..
Me: I love you…
He looked at me and smiled…
Tope: Okay..
What is going on? Just okay?, I thought maybe he’s shy or something, at least I’ve had s£x with him, he should date me abi, I guess we are dating at least we’ve had s£x, it means we are dating, or what do you think? Anyway, I entered the church first, after some minutes he also entered the Church, prayer was going on, we were all praying, could you believe that the person that was praying the most in my corner was Tope, come and see how Tope was speaking in tongues, come and see how he knelt down praying, Jesus Christ! I was surprised, I couldn’t laugh, I couldn’t pray, if someone sees him, they would believe Brother Tope is spiritual not knowing what he does behind is “highly spiritual”, may God have mercy on us, no wonder they said, judgement would start from the church.
Re: The Dog by Toriperisc: 7:13am On Aug 06, 2021
Part 10

The next day after the vigil, chatting with Tope on 2go, we kept on chatting about last night, may God have mercy on us.

We were already planning on meeting on Monday in my place so that we could have enough s£x, a comfortable s£x.

But what I was expecting Tope to tell me, he didn’t, he was just talking about my b00bs, mypvssy, how he enjoyed the s£x and all those raw things, he didn’t ask me out, doesn’t he want to be my boyfriend? This guy should ask me out now, at some point I was beginning to think we are already dating.

Shebi we’ve had s£x that means we are dating, so while chatting I asked him if we are dating, if he’s my boyfriend.

Tope replied with “you can’t be my girlfriend”, I was surprised, what does he mean by that, I told him we had s£x, he said that was what I want and he has given it to me, he said he can never date me that we should just be s£x mates, I was totally disappointed.

He said he can’t date someone like me, saying almost all the boys in my church has had s£x with me, that he only prefers s£x with me. Blood of Jesus, have I become so cheap? A whole me, s£x mate? As I fine reach, that idiot want to take me as s£x mate.

I told him, I can’t do such, if we can’t date then he should forget about us. He began to beg me, apologizing, I thought he was begging for something important, he was begging me for s£x, saying he can’t do without mypvssy.I was totally irritated, I just went offline immediately. Can you imagine, so Tope came to have his own share of me, no wahala, at least I enjoyed his d–k too , I swear I enjoyed the s£x, make I no lie.

The following day was on Sunday, I was dressed for church service, looking so hot. I’ve already made up my mind not to greet or talk to Tope, I was late to church that day.

When I entered the congregation, you know its teens church, group of friends will sit together.

Immediately I entered the church like this, come and see how Tope and his friends, groups of friends began to laugh, they were laughing really hard that day, everybody noticed it was me they were laughing at.

I’ve had s£x with almost all of them, its not my fault now, those guys are too cute, I’m not being cheap, I’m only being a cheerful giver but I guess they’ve taken me for granted.

I sat down beside my friends, my friends were asking me what happened between me and them.

I couldn’t give them an answer, I just told my friends to bone them.

The next thing, one of them, Enitan, started calling my name.

Enitan: Charity, won’t you come and greet Tope today?

Chai! Shame catch me, they all began to laugh, laughing really hard.

So Tope told them everything about us, that means those boys do tell each other about our encounter.

It means they gossip about me and how they had s£x with me, this is so unfair.

They were laughing, calling my name, I looked at them, looked at Tope, he didn’t laugh, he winked at me.

I couldn’t believe someone like Tope can be so cruel, I really f—-d up.

Their laughing was becoming annoying, the teen pastor had to warn them and separate them, I couldn’t do anything that day, I couldn’t walk out, i just sat down all through.

They kept on laughing individually, I know it because I broke up with all of them, most begged me again for s£x and I refused, maybe that’s why they are beefing me. Foolish guys, from that moment I made up my mind not to go to that church again, I made up my mind not to join the choir or speak with those boys again, including Tope.

But seriously God knows I like Tope so much, I was beginning to fall in love with him, too bad.

WATCH OUT FOR PART 11
Re: The Dog by Toriperisc: 7:11am On Aug 07, 2021
PART 11

On Monday, I was home alone as usual. I was
still kinda sad about what happened between me and Tope, I was lonely.
Me and Tope already
planned on meeting that day, I even gave him
time to come sef but since what happened
between us I guess he dares not come to my place, although he sent a text message last
night asking me if he should still come the
following day.
I was watching TV then I heard a
knock on my door, who could that be? I wasn’t
expecting a visitor, me and Tope cancelled our
meeting already so who could it be, well to my own surprise it was Tope.
What is he looking for again? I told him I don’t want to see him, then he started apologising, I didn’t open the door for him
in the first place but he was disturbing me, so I
had to open the door for him.
He entered, already in the sitting room, he started apologising, saying sweet words to me, then he asked me out, he finally said he want me to be his girlfriend.
For real? I was angry tho but I wasn’t
expecting him to come to my place or even ask me out after what happened between us.
I was a big fool, a very big one, I fell for it, I wanted the s£x again, I needed to be laid that day, cos I’ve already planned to have a crazy s£x with Tope.
Tope is so good at it, he really gave it to me
good the last time and I needed something like that again.
He apologised, I actually accepted.
The next thing asked for was if we would still have s£x as planned, I disagreed, I told him its not gonna happen.
He started persuading me, begging me
seriously. He kissed me, funniest part is that day I didn’t wear any underwear, I wore an indoor gown.
Tope became so close, he began to touch
my b00bs already, he was really hard, he was so h—y, it was very obvious he needed s£x.
I told him to stop that I’m not interested, he didn’t listen, the silly thing he did next was dipped his fingers into my p—y and began to finger me.
Wow! I couldn’t believe it, I was in paradise.
He’s really good, I don’t care if he can’t date me, I just want his d–k that’s all, I want s£x with him.
Everything became so intense, I loosened his
belt, unzipped his trouser and brought out his
d–k, his d–k is w€t already, I could see little sperm.
Did you know what really pissed me off?
It was when Tope requested for b—–b, I looked at him, I discovered this guy just want to use me again.
If i give him a b—–b that would be main
topic of discussion between him and his useless friends.
I declined, I told him I can’t do such, as a matter of fact, we can’t date.
I told him I don’t want the s£x again, come and see how Tope was begging me, he was beginning to force me,
assuming he had the opportunity that day he
would rape me cos he was really forcing himself on me.
I told him I was going to scream, I told him to stay off, I never wanted to see him again.
I sent him out, he was totally embarrassed, he
never believed i could such, I disappointed him
and his friends, I guess they’ve planned on this
too, thank God it didn’t work out, I was sharp
enough, this will tell them I’m not really a cheap girl or am I cheap? May God have mercy on guys who like to take girls for granted, its unfair now.
Moving on to next guy please…… Alex the
calabar dude!
Re: The Dog by Toriperisc: 4:43pm On Aug 08, 2021
PART 12

Alex was the new guy in my life, he’s such a
cutie.
He just finished his NYSC, he was living in
Ketu, he’s older than me but he looks younger
than his age.
Alex lives alone in one room in
Ketu, actually he was squatting with his elder
brother but his brother had relocated so he took over the room from him.
Alex was a nice guy, we
chat almost everyday, I liked him a lot cos he’s
cute and me I love cute guys, and I’ve heard
calabar guys are so good in bed too.
Alex is
light in complexion, he’s of average height he
stammers a little bit but still manageable.
He calls me everyday and every night, you know all
those things we do now, when you meet a new guy
.He was disturbing me and he wanted to come meet me but the timing was kinda bad cos my
younger ones were on holiday so I don’t know how I’m gonna smuggle him and me I can’t go to Ketu from my place, I don’t know anywhere in
Ketu and where do I even want to tell my parent
that I’m going? They won’t even allow such, so it took time before we met.
Like you all know
during the third term break in schools, students do go for summer coaching, so my parent enrolled them in a summer school. During this same period I was going through hell at home
cos I failed my jamb exam again, my father even said he was never going to buy me any jamb form ever cos I’m such a disgrace, my mum was even planning on sending me to her sister’s place to go learn hairdresser since book no enter my head.
I finally invited Alex over, I told him to come as early as 10am cos my siblings will be back around 1pm.
But the stupid calabar boy came
around 12pm, haaa! I was scared when I saw him, I was happy at the same time but I wasn’t
comfortable.
I was so happy to see him, we began talking, he speaks good English.
I wanted s£x that day but I was scared those evil siblings of mine will soon arrive.
As we were talking I was looking at the wall clock, checking the time, I was scared, I can’t tell him to leave now neither can I allow my siblings to meet him here.
He noticed I wasn’t comfortable, he asked me what’s wrong, I told him nothing was wrong.
He moved closer to me and asked for a kiss, I accepted, he began to kiss me really hard and all this was around 1pm
already.
I enjoyed the kissing but fear of being
caught, he told me to sit on his laps, which i did, we continued kissing, I enjoyed it,he was giving
me real deep kissing, deep kissing.
He’s such a
good kisser, he began to squeeze my b00bs, we were doing all these on a couch in the sitting
room.
He was really squeezing my b00bs, he loosened his belt, unzip his trouser, he brought
his d–k, chai! He’s got a long curvy d–k, he held my hand and put it on his d–k, I began massage it.
Alex: should we go to your room? I was kinda shy, I looked at the time, it was
15mins pass 1pm, I told him we should go to My room.
We got to my room, we began kissing
while standing, pulling off our clothes,
smooching, kissing, it was becoming so
intense…
Me: Do you have condom?
Alex: Yes I brought it.. He picked his trouser on the floor and removed
the pack of condom from the pocket.
We
continued kissing, smooching, on the bed
already, the next thing i heard was “Aunty
Charity come and open the door”, chai, this is bad luck. then a knock on the door..
Re: The Dog by Toriperisc: 4:47pm On Aug 08, 2021
PART 13

That was my little sister ooo, I quickly jumped
from the bed, I told him to get dress, I quickly wore my clothes.
I was really panicking, the stupid kids kept on knocking on the door, I had
to tell him to stay in the room while I go open the
door for them. I opened the door for those kids, they entered.
They were asking me silly
questions, I actually share the room with my younger ones, I didn’t allow them to enter the room.
I had given one silly excuse sha, they were hungry, I was looking for away to dispose these
kids but they are so stubborn especially my immediate junior, she can be frustrating.

I had to give them money to go buy ice cream cos I
know they love that, immediately they went out, I quickly went to the room to meet Alex, I told him to
start going, can you imagine the fool was asking
about what we were doing, he moved closer to me again, kissing me, I told him, he was begging me, saying my siblings won’t catch us that
I should find another excuse to give them.
He was kissing me, he pulled me close and was squeezing my
ass, he was really getting into my head.
Me: No, no, no stop. Some other time, we can’t do it here please..
Alex: hahaha, why now? Your siblings won’t catch us now, I will be fast with it.

Please baby He kept on smooching me…
Me: Nooooo! Stop, some other time. Please..
Alex: When would that be?
Me: Maybe in your place but not here
Alex: Can you come to my place? Talk now…
Me: I will try… See come and start going before
those evil kids come back..
He asked for a kiss, I gave him but he was taking it to far, I had to push him away.
He finally agreed to go, I quickly went outside to check if
my siblings were coming, I had to survey very well, I signaled to him to come out, that day was funny.
I had to be careful, thank God I wasn’t caught cos my kid sister would definitely tell my father and if that man finds out, he would skin me alive.
Later that night, me and Alex agreed to
meet at his place on Friday and I was to sleep over.

How am I going to tellmy parent that I’m
going to Alex’s place? What will I tell them? I was confused, cos I know they won’t even accept such.
I finally figured a way out, my Dad
is a pastor, yes, I would tell them I have a vigil, a teens vigil in another church.
I had to lie to my parent that, another church invited we teenager’s
choir for ministration, thank God they accepted.
I couldn’t believe it, it was so easy, I even thought they were gonna find out from the teen pastor,
but they didn’t, I was super excited.
I was happy,
/> I couldn’t wait to go meet my baby, I’m gonna have s£x all night, its gonna be mad fun, it’s gonna be a non stop s£x.
I will finally feel that long curvy d–k inside of me, gosh I love s£x, I love boys, we girls love good things now, so
many of us have done bad things like this
before.
Re: The Dog by Toriperisc: 4:48pm On Aug 08, 2021
PART 14

Friday finally came, he had already sent
directions on how to get to KETU. I left Home around 6pm, I have already packaged myself well, well. I got to Ketu, one bus stop like that, I called him to come pick me, which he did. He
took me to his place, his place is so awkward, he’s living in the ghetto side of Ketu, his place is not fine at all.
Living in face to face, one room, I entered the room, it was okay, still better. He entertained me, he put his television on, I was watching one Indian movie, all of a sudden I discovered Alex was pulling off his clothes, including his boxers. I couldn’t take my eyes off
him, he’s hot, he wrapped his waist with his towel.
I was sitting on the bed, he jumped on the
bed, laid on the bed, he started touching me…
Alex: Are you enjoying the movie?

(Touching me
seriously)

Me: Yes…. I don’t really like Indian movies like that.
Alex: Okay…. I love you (flirting with me)
Me: I love you too (giggled)
Alex: Come closer now, why are you far from
me? Are you shy? Come closer… I was kinda shy, I moved closer to him, he rose
up to kiss me, we continued kissing, kissing,
smooching, on the bed already, we continued,
kissing and smooching, he was justsqueezing my b00bs, he unbuttoned my choir uniform,
squeezing my b00bs in my bra, he helped me remove my bra, he began to s–k my n!poles, squeezing and s—–g my n!poles, he removed his towel, I was really h—y already, I saw his d–k, and my body shivered, long curvy d–k.
He pulled off my skirt and my underwear, Alex,
dipped his mouth in my p—y and was eating it really hard, he rimming me so sweet, I was really
m0aning so hard, he was eating my p—y while he was squeezing my b00bs, he moved up to
kiss me, kissing me so passionately at the same time, fingering me, he began to s–k my n!poles again and was fingering my p—y simultaneously, I was just panting, m0aning, he
was really fingering me, squeezing my b00bs,
kissing me, then he stopped, he kissed me….
Alex: Can you s–k me? I nodded, I rose up and grabbed his d–k, I began to s–k the cap first, licking the cap, s—–g his
cap and he was shivering as I was s—–g the cap only, boys do shiver when you s–k that cap..
I kept on s—–g his d–k, I’m not an expert
but I tried my best, he quickly removed his d–k from my mouth stood up and went to his desk to take condom, he brought a condom, he tore, he wore
it, I was laid on the bed already, he laid on me, kissing me, squeezing my b00bs, he held his d–k, he placed it on the tip of my p—y, he began to rim me with his d–k, he began to insert his d–k slowly inside my p—y, I wouldn’t help but to m0an, he also m0aned, he removed it and
inserted it again, he was doing it slowly, kissing
me, squeezing my b00bs, m0aning, f—–g me slowly, slowly, he became fast a little bit, he
continued doing it at fast pace, I was feeling his d–k, he kept on going faster, squeezing my b00bs, panting, he lifted my legs, he held them
and began to f–k me again, looking at my face, m0aning, he was enjoying me, all boys enjoy my p—y, he turned me over, lifted me up for doggy style, he began going faster, faster, squeezing
my b00bs as he was f—–g me, i kept riding his c–k too, it was heaven on earth that evening.

We continued mummy and daddy’s style again,
pounding me really hard, pounding me, he
became slow, slowly, he put his hand on the tip of my p—y, rubbing the tip of my p—y as he was pounding me, pounding me, I began to
squirt, squirt, legs shaking already, he continued
pounding me, I kept on squirting, he continued
pounding me, haaaaa! Till he finally c-m,
breathing heavily, I squirted more than 4 or 5 times, he laid on me and was breathing heavily.
We finished, we cleaned ourselves, he was just kissing me and smiling, saying I’m hot.
After the s£x, he asked me what I was going to eat, I told
him anything, he went out to get me a food, we
ate and slept off like couples.
Did you guys
know we did second round in the midnight?

IT’LL END IN TEARS SHA �
Re: The Dog by Toriperisc: 4:49pm On Aug 08, 2021
Episode 15 - The Dog

Continues here

https://toriperi.com/the-dog-episode-15-16
Re: The Dog by Toriperisc: 7:52pm On Aug 10, 2021
PART 15

In the midnight, Alex banged me really hard again, he was just giving me different styles, he kept banging me, banging me, pounding me.
There was this time I sat on his d–k, that was one of my favourite moment with him, I really enjoyed it, I was riding his d–k as he was
squeezing my b00bs, m0aning, m0aning, tilting up and down.
Banging me, tip by tip of the bed, I
can’t help but squirt, my legs were shivering seriously.
I was just squirting, his bed sheet was soaked seriously that day, but he was really
enjoy my sweet p—y. He banged me, like a IndecentStar till he finally c-m.
We slept of again, I
was really weak and I’m suppose to leave his place very early in the morning.
I quickly woke
up around, 5 am, I quickly wore my choir
uniform. I woke him up to see him off, he asked me why I was going so early I just had to give him excuses.
I have to be early enough cos it
was vigil I told my parent I was going. He Sha stood up with his er£cted d–k, he was n@ked, he wore his boxers and his singlet. He went to his
drawer and gave me transport fare, then he kissed me and ask me when we are gonna see again.

I told him I don’t know yet, but we would
definitely see soon, I must not miss this again, I will definitely come back to see my boyfriend for s£x of course since I enjoyed it.
He saw me off to the bus stop as a sweetheart, I finally left Ketu
that early morning to my house.
I got home so early, I knocked on the door, my mum came to open the door…
Me: Good morning mum.. (I entered the house)
My mum: Morning dear, you’re back so early.. Really? I’m back so early? I should’ve waited a little bit longer for another round oo, cos Alex was
hard that morning and that really turned me on Already in the sitting room…
Me: Yes mum.
My mum: How was the service?
Me: It was just there, not really interesting but we were the best last night.
My mum: Did you take the lead song?
Me: Yes now, I did justice to the song, I sang the
song very well, everybody was just dancing and
shouting. Hereally enjoyed me mum.. (Sigh)
My mum: He really enjoyed you? Huh!
Me: I mean they really enjoyed my performance
( fear catch me)
My mum: What’s the name of the church again?
Me: Triumphant chapel.
My mum: Okay! I’m going back to sleep, your
food is in the kitchen, you can warm it.
My mum left me alone in the sitting room, can
you imagine, she almost caught me there, so stupid of me. Anyway, I enjoyed the s£x I had with Alex, I can’t wait to have another one again.
Yes, we almost had another one again in his place but something I never expected happen, gosh, men are just dog.
Re: The Dog by Olabode971(f): 2:36am On Aug 11, 2021
sad

Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: The Dog by Toriperisc: 5:52am On Aug 11, 2021
PART 16

Me and Alex continued chatting, chatting about our last encounter, so we decided to meet again the following week.
Although, he was the one
persuading me to come again the following week cos I wasn’t sure if my parent would allow me go this time.However, I told my parent about it but they were not giving good response, they were
surprised that its every week we would be going for vigil.
Especially my mum, she didn’t give me
a positive answer, so I told Alex about what was going on at home even though I didn’t tell him I won’t be coming again, I just told him I wasn’t sure yet, letting him know its under probability.
I began to do all the house shores just to please my parent, I became a good girl all of a sudden,
before my calls to help, I’m already there
helping. I kept reminding her about it but she didn’t give me any good response, whereas Alex
kept on begging me, disturbing me if I would still come or not.
The way Alex was disturbing me ehn
this was scary, he calls me almost every time
just to ask if I would still be coming or not.

I even
though it was because Alex misses me, I thought
because Alex was so in love with me.
Friday finally came, Alex was the first person
that called me that morning asking me if in would
still com, i told him I wasn’t sure, while calling
me my phone went off.
My battery was flat and
there was no power to charge my phone. God so good, my mum agreed I should go but itwas late in the evening that she accepted, after I begged and begged her.
I was suppose to inform
Alex about it but my phone was switched off,
battery was flat and there was no power to
charge it.
I can’t use my mom’s phone to call him, I
wouldn’t want her to suspect me.
So I left home around 6pm, since I already know his place and
he’s also expecting me.
There was traffic that
day, so I got to his place around 8:30pm.
I knocked on the door, Alex opened the door….
Me: Surprise (smiling) But Alex was shocked…..
Alex: What are you doing here? I thought you said…..
Me: Don’t mind my mum jare, she finally agreed
this evening.

Alex checked his wristwatch, he wasn’t happy to
see me, he was scrating his head.
Me: What is the matter? Are you not happy to see me?…. So you won’t allow me to come inside, I’m even weak, the traffic was just too much.
He didn’t say anything….
Me: What is wrong with you? I pushed him aside and entered his room, to my
surprise I saw a girl laying on bed wearing Alex’s shirt.
Not just any girl ooo, a small girl, this girl
should be way younger than me.

WATCH OUT FOR PART 17
Re: The Dog by Toriperisc: 8:17pm On Aug 11, 2021
PART 17

I greeted her, looked at the girl’s face. What’s going on? Who is she? Alex didn’t enter oo, he stayed outside.
I sat on the plastic chair. He finally entered but was unable to look at my
face….
Alex: Charity meet Nkechi, Nkechi meet Charity.
For real? We greeted each other again, Alex sat on the floor, pressing his phone. I could feel Nkechi was nervous, she’s a minor, she’s a small girl.
How come her parent allowed her to
sleep out, so this small girl is not a virgin. So the
agbaya Alex is having s£x with this little thing, gosh, I was so confused that evening.

I didn’t know what to do, if I should go back home or sleep over, it was late already, I didn’t know what to do.
Alex didn’t even say a word. The next
thing he asked was if I’ve eaten, I told him I wasn’t hungry, then he now asked me if I would still be sleeping over, I looked at my time, it was
almost 10pm, how I wish I can just go home that night but I dare not, of anything happens to me.
When he asked me, I didn’t give any reply. He kept pressing his phone, laying on the rug (floor) , Nkechi was sleeping on the bed while me sitting on the chair, weeping in my mind. We didn’t say a word to each other, the tension in that room was absurd. 12am, we were still in the same position..Then Alex said I should come sleep on the bed if I
want to sleep, that I should sleep beside Nkechi.

I declined, I told him i would sleep on the rug instead, telling him to sleep on the bed beside Nkechi.
Like play, like play, Alex moved to the bed while I slept on the floor.
Alex and Nkechi
sleeping on the bed, I couldn’t sleep.
Now it was
1am, I began to hear both of them murmuring, I could hear Alex apologising to the girl, the stupid
girl too was saying she shouldn’t have come,
that she was afraid.
Alex told her he didn’t invite me, that I’m the one forcing myself on him.
They both thought I was asleep and I couldn’t hear all
what they are saying, before I know it, Alex was already banging the girl in my presence, haaaa!
It was then that I realised that menare dogs, men are heartless.

Alex made love with this girl right in my presence, he wasn’t even bothered if
I was there or not. Alex was really banging this girl, i no fit cry, I could hear Alex telling the girl I
was asleep.
I couldn’t sleep, I was h—y. After
they finished having s*x they slept off. I was unable to sleep, how can I sleep, I can’t now, I just kept on checking the time, morning should come quick so that I can leave that place.
I tried sleeping, all of a sudden i discovered someone
was kissing meon my cheek, I woke up it wasAlex.
Alex: Baby I’m sorry, I didn’t know you would come, I’m really sorry….
I pushed him away, I didn’t say anything, i told him to leave me alone, I was really mad at him.
He kept on forcing himself on me, kissing me,
pulled off his boxers, he kept on kissing me,
apologizing, I didn’t know what came over me,
can you believe that Alex banged me too on the rug.
He banged me really hard, he made love to me.
I was really ashamed of myself, but I wanted the s£x too, at least my coming to his place won’t be in vain.
He banged me inside out, till he
finally c-m.
Very early in the morning, around
5am, I quickly woke up, dressed up and tapped him that I was leaving.
I picked my things,
looked at Nkechi on the bed, she wasn’t asleep,
meaning she saw us having s£x on the rug too,
she was shy as well.
I finally left Alex’s place,
that was the last time I saw him. I deleted him straight in my life, I was really disturbed till I got home. So unfair how men treat we ladies, so
unfair….
Re: The Dog by Toriperisc: 5:25am On Aug 14, 2021
PART 18

After that incident, Alex didn’t bother to call or apologize, I guess he’s got what he want from me. I felt bittered, I was so uneasy with myself. I cried for days, I was worried. I decided to change
my ways, I decided to live a better life or should I say a new life. I changed everything about me, I needed to be a good girl and focus on my
academics which has been on a faulty
foundation. I needed to work hard, pass myexams and gained admission into the university.
I needed to move closer to God to lead me in a good direction. I stayed away from sins, I concentrated on my upcoming exams, I also
concentrated on the Hairdressing I was learning in my Aunt’s salon. I put away all the shame and
started going back to church, I stayed away from all forms of social networking site, I deleted
my account but I didn’t delete my Facebook account.
My parent were happy about the new life I was
living because I became an obedient child to
them. I was more free with my father. My style of
dressing changed to a decent dressing. During
this new life period, there was this mechanic guy
in the next street, he’s name is San Jay. San jay has been asking me out, the idiot has been
wooing me but I didn’t accept cos I knew he also
wanted to use and dump me like others, he just
wanted to take advantage of me, of which I’m
sure he must have heard how cheerful I am with
my p—y. At some point I embarrassed him cos it was becoming so annoying with the way he
was disturbing me, insulted and abused him in
the public, shouting on him to stay away from
me, calling him illiterate.
Months have passed, I continued with my new
life, i enrolled for evening classes for jamb,
after learning hairdressing in the morning to afternoon. I was so occupied that i don’t even
have time for chatting on social networking site.

But you know what, I sincerely missed s£x, sometimes I just become h—y, self servicing myself anytime I’m h—y. There was actually
one time me and my cousin almost had s£x, his
name is Matthew. Matthew is my aunt’s son, the
aunt I’m learning hairdressing from. Matthew is
just 16 years old, he just finished his SSCE, so he was always staying at home. Mathew is 16
years old but Mathew has a d–k of a 30 years
old. Each time I set my eyes on this boy, I’m
always staring at his d–k, that boy is so endowed, he’s huge. 16 year old boy? Mathew is
cute, I was a little bit kinda attracted to him, I
was older than him with 3 years or so. He’s
young tall, taller than me with a deep voice. The
boy calls me “sister Charity”
Re: The Dog by Toriperisc: 3:06pm On Aug 14, 2021
PART 19
My aunt do send me to her house to go help her with some house chores or probably to go pick something for her cos her shop is not far to her
house. Like I said earlier, Mathew was always at home, its either he’s watching a movie, playing video games or sleeping. Sweetest part is that Matthew is always shirtless and putting on just
boxers each time I go to their house. The little boy is hot, checking him out, starring at his dangling d–k in his boxers. So one day my aunt sent me to go cook for her, when I got to her place. I met
Mathew as usual, he came to open the door, I noticed his d–k was kinda er£cted, so he was trying to adjust it. I pretended as if I didn’t see it.
I went straight to the kitchen to go make Eba for my aunt, so I was boiling water. I went to the sitting room to join him, on getting there I saw Matthew watching a p–n video, I screamed…
Me: Jesus! Mathew began to laugh…..
Mathew: Which one is Jesus? (Laughing) stop pretending as if you’re holy.
Me: Mathew this is not good for you, you’re still young. What if your mum finds out. Mathew: Please don’t tell my mum ooo. I purposely didn’t stop or pause it cos I know you like such too…..
Me: Stop that rubbish
Mathew: You better sit down and watch.
(Laughing)
Me: You’re spoilt, Matthew of yesterday. So I sat down, I joined him in watching the p–n.
I missed watching stuffs like that. So I was interested.

I sat on the chair while Matthew was
laying on the long couch. We both were watching it, I became h—y, Matthew too was obviously h—y. I totally forget what I was doing in the kitchen, while watching it, Matthew and I will both
stare at each other and quickly take our eyes away. We continued doing that, we would even smile at each other. So the first p–n finished, he got up to insert the next p–n cos I told him I would love to watch more. As he got up, his d–k was fully er£cted, he was kinda shy and he was wearing one small boxers like that, so he reached the DVD player to change it, i just could notget my eyes off his d–k, before you know it me and Matthew were already…….
Re: The Dog by Loveknitting: 5:14pm On Aug 14, 2021
Re: The Dog by Toriperisc: 7:22pm On Aug 14, 2021
PART 20

Kissing, smooching. D–n! It was like a film trick, I can’t explain how it happened but it happened. This boy was all over me, squeezing my b00bs, squeezing my ass, pulling off my blouse, he was already n*ked, on top of me, he was about to insert his big d–k in my p—y, then a knock on the door “Charity shey Na stone you dey cook ni?” ( Charity Is it stone you’re cooking?), one of the apprentice, we quickly got up, wore our clothes, he turned off the electronics, wore his boxers, went straight to his room to pock his shirt, he was still adjusting his d–k, before he finally went to open the door. I got to the kitchen, the boiling water was almost dried. That day was like a film trick, I couldn’t believe it, I could have done such with my cousin, I almost had s£x with him ooo, unprotected s£x for that matter. Ever since then, my aunt refused to send me to her place again, cos I delayed her food the last time, she complained I stayed long at her place thinking I was discussing or watching movies with her won Matthew. Not knowing something else almost went down. Although Mathew do visit the shop but I don’t make eye contact with him.
So one day again, she sent to go help her cook again, I got to her place, I met Mathew tying a towel this time, like he was expecting me already, he just finished bathing. I greeted him, he was looking at me with flirty eyes, smiling at me. Can you imagine that, 16 years old boy, my small cousin of yesterday. I went straight to the kitchen, while cooking in the kitchen, someone hugged me from behind, that was my cousin, he was n@ked and his d–k was er£cted. Mathew: Let us do it here.. Me: What is wrong with you? Stop it, I don’t like it. Sincerely speaking, I was actually irritated that day with his attitude. How can I have s£x with my cousin, he tried kissing me, touching my b–bs, I fling his fingers. He was really begging me, the stupid told me to touch his d–k, which I didn’t, I told him Ican’t do such with him, told him the last time was a mistake. I couldn’t believe I resisted that temptation, probably because he is my cousin. So ever since then, he doesn’t trespass anymore, the respect was there but then I discovered Mathew was having s*x with the new apprentice in the shop, Matthew was really having s*x with her. You know she’s now the junior in our midst, so our madam (my aunt) do send her to go do house chores or send her on an errant. Unfortunately, Mathew was making love with the girl, the truth came out when the girl became pregnant, that was hell for the both of them, the girl confessed, she said everything, how Mathew will tell her to s–k his d–k, how they do different styles, even in the kitchen. They always have s*x each time they send her home, lol. Mathew eventually became a father at the age of 17 years. Anyway that’s about that……
WATCH OUT FOR PART 21
Re: The Dog by Toriperisc: 8:42pm On Aug 14, 2021
Re: The Dog by Toriperisc: 9:05pm On Aug 18, 2021
Part 21

After several months of staying away from social networking site, so I decided to check my Facebook account, I’ve never met anyone or date anyone from Facebook. I logged into my account, surprisingly I saw over 30 friend request, most of them are male. The ones I know and the ones I don’t know, I accepted all the request and I logged out. After few weeks again, i logged in I saw few friend requests and messages. I logged out, so one evening I was bored, really bored, i decided to log into Facebook to chat, then I receive a message from a guy named Iyke, I don’t know the guy but he sent flattering text messages. I checked the guy’s profile, believe me this guy is so handsome, he’s light skinned, very cute. I was drooling when i saw his pictures, I replied him cos I was attracted to him. I didn’t really chat with him that much, so I quickly went offline. The next day I went online again, I saw the guy’s messages again, I replied him, he was begging for my phone number, I didn’t give it out. He stays in Lagos, he stays in an area not too far from my side. I went offline cos he was really disturbing me, begging for my contact. We do chat but not often, I tried to abstain from him
He even told me that He wanted to date me, I didn’t accept, I told him about my past experience with guys, he told me he was different from other guys, he told me that he’s not like them. So after 2 or 3 weeks, I gave him my phone number after so much begging and convincing. He started calling, I rejected night calls cos I see it as distraction. He begged to date me but I told him I’d think about it. Iyke continued begging, this time he demanded to see me. He wanted me to come to his place or he comes to my place.Yes, Iyke told me he works in a hotel. So one day, I was at home in the evening, I got a call from Iyke, he told me he was in my area of which he had already told me he would be coming to see someone in my area. So he called me and begged to see me, he asked if he could come to my place. I declined, he kept on calling and calling till I finally agreed to see him. I told him we should meet in the next street cos of my parent, I wouldn’t want them to suspect. Iyke called around 5pm, that he was in my area,
so I was expecting him to reach our meeting point probably around 5:30 pm or 6 pm. Iyke called me around 7:30pm telling me he’s in my street that I should come meet him at the junction. I told him I can’t come cos its already late, that my parent wouldn’t allow me to come out that evening. He wouldn’t stop calling, begging me to come meet him at the junction. I finally agreed to see him, I had to look for one excuse to give my parent so that they could allow me come out that evening. I
lied to them that I want to go rent a movie in a video club. They agreed cos my family loves movies, so I went to meet him at the junction. Iyke is really cute, I must confess. We hugged, he tried to give me a peck, I pushed him away. So we went to the other street, got to one shop like that, we sat down and began to talk, it was dark and that shop is one corner like, its not an open place like that. The next thing he began to touch me, asking for s£x.
Re: The Dog by Toriperisc: 9:07pm On Aug 18, 2021
PART 22

I was surprises, I was pissed, have s£x in
someone’s shop in an open place. Even tho that place was dark, he asked for a kiss instead, I gave him the kiss, the kiss turned into something else, we began to smooch, I held his d–k in his trouser, he’s huge but not as huge as the 16 year old Mathew. Then he was going too far, I told him I can’t have s£x in an open place, I declined, cos I was scared of being caught there.
I wanted the s£x but I was scared, then he suggested we should go to another place that nobody can catch us, I told him I don’t know anywhere, I begged him to postpone the s£x for some other time but he wouldn’t listen, he was just begging me, insisting we find somewhere else, kissing me, squeezing my b00bs.
He suggested we go to a mechanic’s workshop in that same street, the same mechanic’s workshop that belongs to the guy whom was asking me out, Sanjay, the same guy I embarrassed.. Iyke kept on persuading me , I never wanted to go but I eventually followed him to the mechanic’s workshop. We got there, we began to kiss, romance, pulling off his belt and trouser, I pulled off my blouse and skirt too, I wasn’t wearing underwear that evening sef. He laid me on one plafond like that and began to bang me, he banged me really sweet and slow, he made love to me and I totally enjoyed it cos its been long I had one. Pounding me really hard, kissing me, squeezing my b00bs till he finally c-m, breathing heavily. All of a sudden I saw a
man walking towards us holding a stick, shouting “thief, thief, thief”, thief? We quickly got up, the man threw the stick on us, Iyke tried to escape but he was unlucky as he was caught by another person waiting outside, while me I was fidgeting looking for my clothes.
The man that threw stick or should I say the man that caught us was San Jay himself, the mechanic guy. I knelt down immediately begging him that we are not thieves, for where, San Jay didn’t listen ooo. Whereas San Jay workshop was being watched by people in that street cos his workshop was robbed two nights ago, which I didn’t know of such happenings. I kept on begging San Jay to pardon me that I’m not a thief, I was practically n@ked, San Jay didn’t answer ooo, he collected my clothes from me and started shouting on me, saying he’s going to disgrace me the way I disgraced him. He told me to stood up, he stylishly touched my b00bs, looking at my p—y pointing his finger to it.

San Jay: is this not all you’ve been hiding from me?
I’m seeing it for free. See your life, you dey use me do shakara (arrogant)…..

He pushed me out, holding my clothes, I began to cry, begging him to have mercy, before you know it people have gathered. I had to use my hand to cover my p—y, I was really crying, I never wanted to meet or have s£x with Iyke but he forced me. I should have followed my instinct, assuming i didn’t come to see Iyke, this wouldn’t have happen to me, temptation. They caught Iyke, come and see the way they were slapping Iyke’s face….

WATCH OUT FOR PART 23
Re: The Dog by Toriperisc: 7:43am On Aug 21, 2021
PART 23

That shame was just too much for me to bear, I kept crying profusely, they were calling me names, cos I was little bit popular in my area.
Some of the women begged San Jay to give me
my clothes to wear, he didn’t listen ooo.

Until he walked me and Iyke to my parent’s house, the whole street gathered and there was light.

My parent quickly came out, they were surprised to see me n@ked and also the crowd.

Sanjay started saying things he knows and the ones he didn’t know, most of the things he said were heartbreaking lies, over exaggeration just to ridicule me, my mother descended on me and began to beat me, some of the women quickly came to my rescue. Sanjay went on and on, saying rubbish, my father shunned him, collected my clothes from him and walked him out of our compound.

My father began to ask Iyke questions, like his name, age, where he lives and all that. So father told him to leave and warned him to stay away from me..My father just threw my clothes on the floor and walked inside,
some fools in my street began to mock me that night, its not their fault, shebi Na Iyke cause am. Honestly I’m to be blamed, my mother pushed me inside the house, locked the door, some amebors were still in our compound trying to know what will happen next, my father got pissed, he came outside and walked the foolish people out of our compound politely and locked the gate. My father beat the living hell out of me, my father dealt with me to the extent that my mother couldn’t endure it anymore, she began to beg my father to stop beating me.

I became the latest news in our street, laughing stock, people talking about, daughter of a pastor, a rccg pastor for that matter.
Anytime I walk on the street, people will stare, some will point fingers at me, the shame was just too much, even tho some were friendly enough to advise me.

Honestly, I actually thought that wasthe end of my failure not until after 8 weeks that I discovered that I was pregnant, I remembered
Iyke didn’t use a condom.
I tried calling Iyke to inform him about the pregnancy, he hanged the call on me and warned me never to call him again. To cut thestory short, my parent found out about the pregnancy, I confessed it was Iyke who impregnated me, they tried calling Iyke but
he denied it, he insulted my parent, my family.
We tried calling him again but he didn’t pick his calls anymore to the extent that he switched off his line.

I went to Facebook to reach out to him, I
got to Facebook but he already blocked me. My parent asked me where he stays, too bad I don’t know the particular place he stays, they asked me where I met him, I shamefully told them I met him through Facebook.
I was a total disgrace to my family, I was impregnated by someone I met on Facebook, someone I met for the first time, someone I don’t know his source, someone I know nothing about.

This is a huge shame for
me and my family, how do I survive this?
Re: The Dog by Toriperisc: 4:49pm On Aug 21, 2021
PART 24

My mother opted for abortion but my father disagreed, he said I was going to give birth to the child and carry the shame for the rest of my life. Give birth to a bastard? A child that has no father, my father said I couldn’t live with him anymore and during this period he was elevated from assistant pastor to pastor. He sent me to the age-wife/" village to go live with his mother, my grandmother in Delta state. My mother wasn’t happy about the decision but I had no choice than to accept my fate. 2 days later, I packed my things and moved to the village, to live with my grandmother. They don’t want the street and
the church members to know about my shameful pregnancy.

I finally relocated to the village, my
grandmother’s place in Delta state. My dad brought me to the village, he explained everything to my grandmother. She wasn’t happy about it neither was she ready to despise me like my parent.
Living with an old woman was hurtful, I cried day and night, I couldn’t eat, I couldn’t sleep, but my grandmother was always by my side to comfort me and encourage me, she would advise me, satisfy me just to make me happy. My academics was put on hold, my life was ruined, I wasn’t happy with myself. I went through a lot, hell, it wasn’t easy for me. I would go to farm withmy grandmother, carried firewood, cooking with firewood, grinding pepper on stone, doing all these hard chores with my growing belly. My parent hardly send money for my upkeep, I dare not call them to send me money or to complain. I just had to adjust, I would help my grandmother to sell her wares, she’s jack of all trades, she sells everything, I wonder how she combined them, at some point I got frustrated, it wasn’t easy. I had no friends, I used to keep some friends in the village cos we do visit home every Christmas but I just have to avoid them cos I was ashamed of myself, moreover I was pregnant so no one would want to make friends with a wayward pregnant girl. There was one dude in the village that we used to have s£x every December time me and my family visit home, he was my village boyfriend. A local champion but he was a student of Delta State University and he’s also cute. His name is Martins, my village boyfriend back then before I got pregnant.
Martins was still friendly, despite the fact that I was pregnant for someone else, he do come visit me, to check on me. Each time I see Martins, I was never comfortable talking to him, I was so ashamed of myself. Talking to Martins was like I should enter the ground, I tried avoiding him each time I see him but he just won’t back off. We became close friends to the extent that villagers though he was having s£x with me, rumours
Re: The Dog by Toriperisc: 4:51pm On Aug 21, 2021
PART 25

I became fat, my belly was so grown, there was a time I tried committing suicide. All because my grandmother got angry with me, she said some heartbreaking words to me, she really abused me that day. She did all these out of anger, she really ridiculed, insult upon insult. Why she got angry was because I was unable to do some house chores and couldn’t follow her to the farm, so she met me, a 7 months old pregnant girl sleeping, I was so weak and tired that day. I don’t know what came over her that day, she just flared up and began to say hurtful words to me, I was just crying bitterly, I could feel sorrow in my life. I was so disappointed at my grandmother cos i took her as my comforter and confidant, I felt bad, does that mean my grandmother now despise me too? I tried committing suicide by hanging myself in the room, I believed I had nothing left in this world, everybody has turned their back on me. My family has totally abandoned me. Thank God my grandmother quickly came to my rescue, she saw me doing this evil act. She was scared, she began to beg me, promising she was never going to abuse me again. She informed my parent about it, instead of them to have pity on me, they rained insult on me, calling me devil’s child,
calling me a blacksheep.Few months later, I gave birth to a healthy baby boy, I never visited any health center for antenatal or whatsoever. I gave birth to my son in the room, not in the hospital, it was some old
women that helped me during labour. When I saw my son, I was so happy, tears of joy, I couldn’t believe that this little thing came out of my body.
All my sorrow turned to joy, I carried my baby in my arms, I was just full of smiles. There was no naming ceremony, but a reverend in my
grandmother’s church helped with the child’s dedication, my son was named Emmanuel. Throughout this period, my parent hardly call me, they hardly send me money, they abandoned me, they didn’t even bother to check on me or their grandchild, maybe because he’s a bastard.
They stopped visiting home for Christmas. I felt rejected, a rejected stone, is it because my parent are pastors is that why I was neglected? I became focused, determined to survive without my parent, my grandmother stood by my side, she really helped me, she advised me to go back to school, o continue my education, she promised to give me money, support me. I declined cos I don’t want to disturb her, how much was she earning from the petty things she was selling? But my grandmother insisted I must go back to school…
Re: The Dog by Toriperisc: 8:38pm On Aug 22, 2021
PART 26

My grandmother sourced for money to obtain my Jamb form, I obtained a Jamb form, with the help of Martins. Martins was very helpful and useful to me, he would advised me, he counselled me on courses to study. He’s a brilliant Engineering student, so he tutored me, he helped with some Jamb past questions. We became closer, we became friends, in would visit his place, he would also visit my place to tutor me. My grandmother was the
one looking after my baby. There was this
particular day I went to Martins’ place for tutorial, my son was five months old then, something almost happened between me and Martins in his place. We almost had s£x, I don’t know what came over us, even tho I like Martins a lot and he also likes me. He kissed me and that was it, we continued kissing, smooching, squeezing my b00bs, he was so
hard, his d–k is of average. Pulling off my shirt and my skirt, both n@ked already, kissing, smooching really hard, I wanted that s£x cos I missed it a lot. I didn’t even think about my baby at that moment, I was already on the bed, Martins was about to wear a condom and the thought of myson just flashed through me..
Me: No, No I can’t do this…
I quickly got up, picked my clothes and began to wear them

Martins: Why? Is there any problem?
He was disturbed, he moved closer to me…
Martins: Why the sudden change?…. I won’t hurt you I promise, Cha Cha (he calls me Cha Cha, short form of my name)
Me: Look, let’s not do this. I’m not comfortable,
maybe some other time, please.He held my hand, the torn condom on his other
hand, I looked at his d–k, it was already soft.
Martins: Okay no problem, but can I kiss you?
Me: No, stop it…. I’m leaving, I need to go check on my baby.
Martins: I’m sorry… Okay, wait for me let me wear my clothes and see you off.
Me: Nevermind, let me quickly go, I’m late already….. Ahem, maybe we would see tomorrow.
Martins: Wait now, let me see you off..
As he was about to wear his boxers, I just quickly went out of his room, I didn’t wait for him, I went home straight. I got home, I met my baby sleeping, I looked at his face and tears rolling out of my eyes. I didn’t know if i was happy or sad, it was a mixed feelings, wow, I don’t want to let my son down, I made up my mind to give him a better life.
After that day, I was kinda shy of talking to Martins again cos of what happened the last time, I wasn’t convenient with him, he noticed and he apologised he was never going to try that again. So we became much more closer, after few months I wrote my Jamb examination, fortunately I passed, I met the cutoff point for Delta State University to
study Business Administration, I was so happy. Martins really assisted me a lot, he was my backbone, I really appreciated him, I felt bad I became closer to him after giving birth, how I wish.

I got my admission letter, there was no money to pay for my acceptance fee, no money for tuition fee. I informed my parent about it but they neglected me, they never believed me, they thought I was lying that I want to dupe them. They still believed I was still an evil child, even my grandmother called them to confirm it, they didn’t believe it either, they said my grandmother is an illiterate so she’s ignorant, that I’m fooling her. I got angry and at the same time I was scared, where will I get money for crying out loud. My grandmother is not earning enough and she has been the one feeding me and my son, I’m not working, I was so scared of loosing the admission.
I cried everyday and night, I informed Martins
about it he promised to help me, I didn’t even count on it but lo and behold it was Martins that paid for my acceptance fee, I couldn’t believe it. I asked him where he got the money from but he didn’t tell me. I was so happy about it, I really praised him, I was already falling in love with him even tho his mother never liked me, probably because I have a son, any time I visit Martins, his mother was
always acting so strange to me. Me and Martins were not dating, we were just friends but we both have feelings for each other, that was it.So one day, I was plaiting one little girl’s hair, our neighbour’s daughter. Martins was there, he noticed I’m very good at it, after plaiting the girl’s hair, he jokingly told me to open a small salon to start plaiting hair, cos there was no hairdresser in that village at that time. I just laughed at it but then I realise there is sense out of what he just said, i’m a trained hairstylist even tho I didn’t graduate, lol.
Re: The Dog by Toriperisc: 8:39pm On Aug 22, 2021
The Dog episode 27 continues https://toriperi.com/the-dog-episode-27
Re: The Dog by Olumighty123(m): 8:53pm On Aug 22, 2021
Toriperisc:
The Dog episode 27 continues https://toriperi.com/the-dog-episode-27

Oya nah, waiting

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Woman's Dream Hubby . . . / Nigerian Girls And Their Demands Why? / Why Do Some Guys Behave Like Hippies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 247
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.