Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,085 members, 7,890,591 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:31 PM

Spain Schengen Visa - Travel (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Spain Schengen Visa (82847 Views)

Lady Who Survived The Accident That Killed 8 Edo Indigenes From Spain / Photos Of 8 Edo Indigenes Who Died In Fatal Accident On Return From Spain / Traveling In The Schengen Area? Always Have Your Passport!-a Personal Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Hanihani: 6:44pm On Jun 11
hunee:
With this your travel history, re apply for spain. The chances are high, but visit Bls before you re apply. They will guide you on payment. Goodluck
thank you so much , will do as you stated .

1 Like

Re: Spain Schengen Visa by modskiller(m): 7:58pm On Jun 11
Spectaclesawe25:

Thanks for this, I followed your guide and applied on 10/5/2024. I got my visa on 24/5/2024.

Hello Sir,

Please Iā€™d like to ask how oke can submit and pay for the application.

Kindly give a brief explanation in 3-5 lines šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Spectaclesawe25: 11:59pm On Jun 14
Miladyy:
@Spectaclesawe25, Please what type of visa did you apply to for spain?

Conference
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Spectaclesawe25: 12:00am On Jun 15
modskiller:

Hello Sir,

Please Iā€™d like to ask how oke can submit and pay for the application.

Kindly give a brief explanation in 3-5 lines šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™

You pay right there with your ATM card.
Complete the spanish and English forms in English language, you don't have to translate to Spanish to fill the Spanish form.

1 Like

Re: Spain Schengen Visa by painite02: 2:35pm On Jun 18
Hello,
Pls I am finding it hard to get date. I don't mind prime time if it exists. Am open to tips biko.
I have tried their BLS no. they didn't pick and sent email.
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by sanya37: 12:18pm On Jun 21
painite02:
Hello,
Pls I am finding it hard to get date. I don't mind prime time if it exists. Am open to tips biko.
I have tried their BLS no. they didn't pick and sent email.
please have you been able to sort the booking of appointment issue? I need to book appointment too...any help from anyone??
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by painite02: 12:53pm On Jun 21
Try premium you would see date. last I checked.
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by dollysho(f): 3:53pm On Jun 30
Hello house! I've submitted my documents since 21/05/2024 and I am yet to receive my passport. And for over 5 working days my status at bls site has changed to " in transit from mission to bls" what could be the delay and it is over a month since I submitted at BLS. Even the event I applied for is over.
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by AbdulAkpan: 8:47pm On Jun 30
Hello everyone,

I am planning to go for a conference in the Netherlands in October ending.

Please, how much minimum should be in my account statement?

How long should the money be in my account before printing the statement?

When is the ideal time to submit my application for a visa at the Embassy?

Nagode
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by MeezPat(f): 1:53pm On Jul 03
dollysho:
Hello house! I've submitted my documents since 21/05/2024 and I am yet to receive my passport. And for over 5 working days my status at bls site has changed to " in transit from mission to bls" what could be the delay and it is over a month since I submitted at BLS. Even the event I applied for is over.
Call them or go there, It should have been dispatched if you paid for this service!
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by AbdulAkpan: 1:59pm On Jul 03
Hello everyone,

Nagode
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by MeezPat(f): 2:21pm On Jul 03
Their is no really straight forward answer to this question but after paying for your flights and accomodation, do you have enough money for daily sustenance for the time frame you wish to stay or is your trip fully sponsored.Also, have you maintained your account reasonably in the past 6 months. You cannot maintain a 50k balance for 6 months and generate 5 million balance from nowhere.If you are moving personal funds from maybe an investment account to the account, do well to explain in a cover letter attaching statement of investment account too. I hope this helps.
AbdulAkpan:
Hello everyone,

Nagode
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by AbdulAkpan: 4:21pm On Jul 03
MeezPat:
Their is no really straight forward answer to this question but after paying for your flights and accomodation, do you have enough money for daily sustenance for the time frame you wish to stay or is your trip fully sponsored.Also, have you maintained your account reasonably in the past 6 months. You cannot maintain a 50k balance for 6 months and generate 5 million balance from nowhere.If you are moving personal funds from maybe an investment account to the account, do well to explain in a cover letter attaching statement of investment account too. I hope this helps.
, Thank you MeezPat. But when do you suggest I should apply for the visa? The conference is in October.
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by AbdulAkpan: 4:26pm On Jul 03
MeezPat:
, Thanks bro. I am actually going for a conference. My office is still delaying giving me an introduction or confirmation letter showing I am their staff. In the absence of this letter, do you think my application will fly?

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply)

'Stolen From Haven Suit': This Hotel Is Tired Of People Stealing Its Towels / What I Saw in DOWNTOWN, Los Angeles / Yemi Osinbajo Chopper Crash-Landed In Kogi (photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.