Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,190 members, 7,939,807 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 12:16 PM

Visafone Barbaric Management Recruitment Act - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Visafone Barbaric Management Recruitment Act (1113 Views)

Visafone Recruiting Graduate Trainee / Visafone Recruitment! / Intercontinentalbank Is Recruting :act Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Visafone Barbaric Management Recruitment Act by GABITIYU: 11:11am On May 16, 2011
Can someone share his/her experience at Isaac John Street last friday angry
Re: Visafone Barbaric Management Recruitment Act by omobamital(f): 12:01pm On May 16, 2011
Honestly,the management of VISAFONE has no regards for Nigerian Youths/ Graduates.I cannot imagine them addressing the crowd around 10:05 a.m not apologizing for the inconvenience they caused saying they can't conduct any interview under such condition that it has been postponed till further notice.
A lady came from abuja a day to that day just to attend the interview at the end of the day ZERO,
The mumu man addressing the crowd now asked VISAFONE security to arrest someone in the crowd for recording while uttering his nonsense statement.

VISAFONE OF ALL NETWORKS NA WAH OOOOOOOOOOO

(1) (Reply)

Waec Recruitment Update / Music And Fine Art Teachers Needed Urgently At Private Secondary School / I Need Bulk Sms Proposal For My Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.