Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,865 members, 7,966,230 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 11:01 AM

I Need A Mature Woman To Marry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Mature Woman To Marry (574 Views)

Is It Emotionally Healthy Being Just Friends With A Mature Lady ? / Couple Who Were Breastfed By Same Woman To Wed In Sokoto Tomorrow (Photos) / I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Em222: 8:54am On Aug 03, 2021
Hi guys am a graduate who lost his job 4 yrs ago I am in my middle 30s but I want to settle down cos no time left so if ur a mature lady with a good job or business doing to assist me so I can bounce back to my real man self am ready to marry you I swear with my whole heart just chat me up let's get the plans all mapped out am serious no time let's start making kids before it gets late the age range I need is from 26 to 39 so if u want us to get started chat me on 08164084891
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by greymiles: 9:26am On Aug 03, 2021
With whose money do you intend to raise your kids sir
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by advanceDNA: 9:36am On Aug 03, 2021
I have never seen this kinda shiit before...how can a man not have any dignity left...even if it’s 0.1%

Even women that are naturally feel entitled to a man’s money don’t advertise themselves like this...

1 Like

Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Angelacruz: 12:09pm On Aug 03, 2021
Hw will u get married witout money?

1 Like

Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Eze2000(m): 12:30pm On Aug 03, 2021
Listen to me and I'll speak from experience as a man who has been in your shoes.... 30s, seriously broke and jobless.

No good woman will touch you. No woman at all will marry you and respect you as you are.

Why?

You see, you are nothing more than a beggar. They'll just make you their slave, full time servant or an object of ridicule, and there will be nothing you can do other than wash their undies and do the dishes daily.

Go and make money, however small, then try again.

I have passed your stage and to God be the glory. I'm 40 now, still single and seriously searching but not begging like you. No one marries well by begging.
Right now, despite the hard economy, I can feed any girl even a slay queen and her entire family. By God's grace I will find the kind of woman I want soon.

Go and work, my brother..

6 Likes

Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by CalmElder(m): 3:10pm On Aug 03, 2021
My brother.
I beg u in the name of who you believe.
Even if a lady should eventually accept you the way you are now, she won't respect you. Before you think so, it's not a Nigerian girls thing, it's like that everywhere because as the head of the family, you are expected to provide leadership to the best of your ability while she assist by providing support.
Your children will be ashamed of you. They will have a low opinion of themselves because of a weak father figure (you), they will despise you and rebel against your authority.
Their mum and peers will influence them more than you.
I'm a 42 year old single guy, I'm more ashamed of my present financial level far, far more than of being single at this age.

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Saintmary(f): 3:50pm On Aug 03, 2021
CalmElder:
My brother.
I beg u in the name of who you believe.
Even if a lady should eventually accept you the way you are now, she won't respect you. Before you think so, it's not a Nigerian girls thing, it's like that everywhere because as the head of the family, you are expected to provide leadership to the best of your ability while she assist by providing support.
Your children will be ashamed of you. They will have a low opinion of themselves because of a weak father figure (you), they will despise you and rebel against your authority.
Their mum and peers will influence them more than you.
I'm a 42 year old single guy, I'm more ashamed of my present financial level far, far more than of being single at this age.

I hope you're not the type that calls single ladies evening newspaper.

All the same, may you find what you need.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Isokoson1: 3:55pm On Aug 03, 2021
Mehn this is beyond local man logistics

Bro don't rush... Don't go and make the wrong choice... I believe you are mature enough to go out Dia to look for a girl yourself ..dont go and be doing this type. .Girls fit Bleep you up... Person way go love you go Love you
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by CalmElder(m): 3:58pm On Aug 03, 2021
[quote author=Saintmary post=104388930]

I hope you're not the type that calls single ladies evening newspaper.

No.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by CsRockefeller(m): 3:51pm On Aug 04, 2021
Eze2000:
Listen to me and I'll speak from experience as a man who has been in your shoes.... 30s, seriously broke and jobless.

No good woman will touch you. No woman at all will marry you and respect you as you are.

Why?

You see, you are nothing more than a beggar. They'll just make you their slave, full time servant or an object of ridicule, and there will be nothing you can do other than wash their undies and do the dishes daily.

I have passed your stage and to God be the glory. I'm 40 now, still single and seriously searching but not begging like you. No one marries well by begging.
Right now, despite the hard economy, I can feed any girl even a slay queen and her entire family. By God's grace I will find the kind of woman I want soon.

Happy for you. Your story just lifted up my spirit.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by bepositive11: 4:44pm On Aug 04, 2021
Em222:
Hi guys am a graduate who lost his job 4 yrs ago I am in my middle 30s but I want to settle down cos no time left so if ur a mature lady with a good job or business doing to assist me so I can bounce back to my real man self am ready to marry you I swear with my whole heart just chat me up let's get the plans all mapped out am serious no time let's start making kids before it gets late the age range I need is from 26 to 39 so if u want us to get started chat me on 08164084891

A mature lady with a good job or business will look for men on her level in the same position. It's easy to make promises, but taking action is what really matters. Instead of waiting for someone to assist you, look for a friend or figure out a way to get back on your feet.

Be strategic about it so that you don't take too much time. Before bringing children into this world, please make sure that you can take responsibility financially. To be honest, based on your post, you're very immature. You also need to work on your maturity
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Queenserah26(f): 5:47pm On Aug 04, 2021
Deep

Eze2000:

Why?

Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by sunrise234: 5:57pm On Aug 04, 2021
[I'm male. Yoruba. Base in Kwara state. 30yrs .
Working as a merchant navy sailor in oil and gas company Graduate. Christian. Straight forward. Focused. God fearing. Lovely. Average height. Chocolate complexion.

I need a SINGLE lady for serious relationship. Not divorcee. Not married before.
She must be a graduate. Christian. Lovely, caring, open minded, ready to build a lovely home. God fearing and focused. Cheerful and lovely heart.

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of Real Love / As A Nigerian Woman, People Do Not Take You Seriously. This Is Your Solution / Reactions As 'SIMPLE' Man Lies Belly Flat To Ask For Girls Hand In Marriage *pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.