Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,995 members, 7,949,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 08:17 AM

Lucy Edet Rocks Sexy Swimwear (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lucy Edet Rocks Sexy Swimwear (Photos) (58155 Views)

Actress Lilian Afegbai Flaunts Her Killer Curves In A Sexy Swimwear (Photos) / Lucy Edet: I'm Single Till Marriage And Also A Virgin Till Thy Kingdom Come / Efia Odo Rocks Sexy Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lucy Edet Rocks Sexy Swimwear (Photos) by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 03, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:

Lol...you sound like a salty bitvh. grin

The dumb bitch always has some stupid opinion or take..... sounds like a sex starved bitch who has too much time on her hands.
Re: Lucy Edet Rocks Sexy Swimwear (Photos) by wink2015(m): 10:36am On Aug 03, 2021
I never know her.

But it is nice meeting her for the first time.

She is hot in that bikini.

I love that beach very clean to relax on.
Re: Lucy Edet Rocks Sexy Swimwear (Photos) by monex(m): 10:40am On Aug 03, 2021
pocohantas:
Smh

When you are not a bikini model or something, what is the relevance of this kind picture?

After the social media likes, what next? Especially when you look at yourself without all the filter and you know that picture is not a true reflection of your body. undecided

jealousy lol

to be honest, pictures like this have helped to set the new "standard" for the human skin. peeps don't even want to see sweat pores anymore. "Silk skin" they call it.
Re: Lucy Edet Rocks Sexy Swimwear (Photos) by nkemdi89(f): 10:41am On Aug 03, 2021
PUSSYHOE:

She is a hoe_.
Your opinion.
Re: Lucy Edet Rocks Sexy Swimwear (Photos) by chukwuibuipob: 10:41am On Aug 03, 2021
cool Righteousness2 coma see ogbonna shocked embarassed lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Lucy Edet Rocks Sexy Swimwear (Photos) by dapsoneh: 10:41am On Aug 03, 2021
ahnie:
The last pics is very beautiful.
yes , reminds me of one position like that
Re: Lucy Edet Rocks Sexy Swimwear (Photos) by monex(m): 10:42am On Aug 03, 2021
Moji12:
Wow is this Lucy for real? She looks beautiful and toned down.

yeah. No surgery involved

Just angles, filters and breathlessness.
Re: Lucy Edet Rocks Sexy Swimwear (Photos) by dmbb: 10:42am On Aug 03, 2021
You made me to look at you lustfully
Re: Lucy Edet Rocks Sexy Swimwear (Photos) by skitkid2(m): 10:42am On Aug 03, 2021
She’s looking very pretty in the bikini
Re: Lucy Edet Rocks Sexy Swimwear (Photos) by vRendoh(m): 10:45am On Aug 03, 2021
pocohantas:
Smh

When you are not a bikini model or something, what is the relevance of this kind picture?

After the social media likes, what next? Especially when you look at yourself without all the filter and you know that picture is not a true reflection of your body. undecided

......''After the social media likes, what next? Especially when you look at yourself without all the filter and you know that picture is not a true reflection of your body''

grin
Re: Lucy Edet Rocks Sexy Swimwear (Photos) by kamokaze10(m): 10:45am On Aug 03, 2021
Some hypocrite guys will come here and bash her for exposing nudity with foolish words

While in truth, they'll grovel at her feet just for 15 minutes of steady banging.

I'm not an hypocrite...she's hot, I'll certainly hit that
Re: Lucy Edet Rocks Sexy Swimwear (Photos) by jahsharon: 10:46am On Aug 03, 2021
pocohantas:
Smh

Which one be bikini model? You don see the picture of Mary mother of Christ in bikini before? Or you see Ngozi Okonjo-Iwealla in bikini or you see Arumah Oteh or Oby Ezekwesili in bikini? Or you don see the picture of your own Mama in bikini? Call a Spade a Spade, a prostitute is a prostitute. Simple!
Re: Lucy Edet Rocks Sexy Swimwear (Photos) by IBreakRules: 10:48am On Aug 03, 2021
For those wondering why she had to do bikini shoots, she was actually doing an advert for a skin care product.

1 Like

Re: Lucy Edet Rocks Sexy Swimwear (Photos) by Adakintroy: 10:50am On Aug 03, 2021
Women just want to be naked. It's no problem. Just that men fear that at some long forgotten future they will accuse them of stripping them naked. Just as they go after rich men form 6/8 women bond around a single man and accuse them later of instigating polygamy.
Re: Lucy Edet Rocks Sexy Swimwear (Photos) by pansophist(m): 10:51am On Aug 03, 2021
Beautiful, but again, hope she is matured enough to exit her fantasy land. Many of these women that upload sexually provocative pictures online live under the impression that there are dozens of wealthy men out there that will bombard her dm asking her out. Even if it may be true, they will probably just want to ejaculate and evacuate. No man that is worth his salt will wife a lady that her semi-nudes plasters all around the internet. I mean, why do you need to show a stranger your bikini? why?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lucy Edet Rocks Sexy Swimwear (Photos) by Interoma(m): 10:51am On Aug 03, 2021
Sorry guy.
Re: Lucy Edet Rocks Sexy Swimwear (Photos) by gbagyiza: 10:53am On Aug 03, 2021
pocohantas:
Smh

Some women na them they do themselves. Which responsible man will like to marry a girl that always exposed her body for everyone to see.
Re: Lucy Edet Rocks Sexy Swimwear (Photos) by bmdmix7: 10:54am On Aug 03, 2021
sorry ohh, doesn't mean u won't still go down
Re: Lucy Edet Rocks Sexy Swimwear (Photos) by PedroEastman: 10:54am On Aug 03, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
The kinetic energy that my hands will waste trying to masturbate to this, can be used to generate electricity for my community.

I hail o

Re: Lucy Edet Rocks Sexy Swimwear (Photos) by Theoarhics: 10:54am On Aug 03, 2021
Jotter the comedian kind of girl. She get yansh and breast.
Re: Lucy Edet Rocks Sexy Swimwear (Photos) by Aroslaw: 10:55am On Aug 03, 2021
In this season when every Jane, Shola and Mary are acquiring Benzes, she is throwing in her pitch!!

She doesn't want to be left behind..

Loading.. Loading..

pocohantas:
Smh

Re: Lucy Edet Rocks Sexy Swimwear (Photos) by Godson777(m): 10:58am On Aug 03, 2021
Old mama
Re: Lucy Edet Rocks Sexy Swimwear (Photos) by Amuluonyenaego: 11:01am On Aug 03, 2021
Unsad:
Not my business , females aren't shit.

Buying bitcoin aggressively.
Contact on my Sig.

What about other coins like digibyte and tractoken
Re: Lucy Edet Rocks Sexy Swimwear (Photos) by COSGABAT2023: 11:02am On Aug 03, 2021
Of course so is your Mum as well right? She's a female as well or isn't she? lol Stupid Muthafucker.

Unsad:
Not my business , females aren't shit.

Buying bitcoin aggressively.
Contact on my Sig.
Re: Lucy Edet Rocks Sexy Swimwear (Photos) by Shalommy(f): 11:07am On Aug 03, 2021
Beautiful body for our politicians. Chaiii.. Guys dey see beta food bt hand no reach.
Re: Lucy Edet Rocks Sexy Swimwear (Photos) by Raalsalghul: 11:08am On Aug 03, 2021
pocohantas:
[s]Smh

After the social media likes, what next? Especially when you look at yourself without all the filter and you know that picture is not a true reflection of your body. undecided[/s]

I don't understand the reason for your statement. undecided

Feminists want the freedom to express their sexuality/body and body and we likey.
Re: Lucy Edet Rocks Sexy Swimwear (Photos) by Raalsalghul: 11:08am On Aug 03, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
The kinetic energy that my hands will waste trying to masturbate to this, can be used to generate electricity for my community.

Lol! grin grin grin grin
Re: Lucy Edet Rocks Sexy Swimwear (Photos) by od501: 11:10am On Aug 03, 2021
onthehill:
BBNaija lockdown star, Lucy Edet, took to her Instagram handle to show off herself in a sexy swimwear, IgbereTV reports.

One of the photos she shared was captioned;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSEi8EZNGfs/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See photos below.

Marketing strategy. Olosha everywhere.
Re: Lucy Edet Rocks Sexy Swimwear (Photos) by phemmyfour: 11:20am On Aug 03, 2021
pocohantas:
Smh

Fake life...I must belong by force
Re: Lucy Edet Rocks Sexy Swimwear (Photos) by lebete3000: 11:22am On Aug 03, 2021
Moji12:

By doing vigorous exercise and concentrating more on some particular parts of the body you want changes.

And that would get me toned down, like having a tan?
Re: Lucy Edet Rocks Sexy Swimwear (Photos) by harsysky(m): 11:24am On Aug 03, 2021
pocohantas:
Smh

I wonder o
Re: Lucy Edet Rocks Sexy Swimwear (Photos) by Unrated900(m): 11:27am On Aug 03, 2021
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her BAE On Social Media / Checkout Stella Damasus' Massive Truck(Pic) / Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.