Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,800 members, 7,879,478 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 07:31 PM

Umar Gwandu: We Have Not Received Notice Of Abba Kyari's Arrest Warrant - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umar Gwandu: We Have Not Received Notice Of Abba Kyari's Arrest Warrant (14868 Views)

Tinubu Appoints 32-year-old Khalil Halilu As NASENI CEO, Sacks Gwandu / How IGP, Marwa Met, Agreed On Abba Kyari’s Arrest / Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umar Gwandu: We Have Not Received Notice Of Abba Kyari's Arrest Warrant by seunaj: 3:04pm On Aug 03, 2021
ok
Re: Umar Gwandu: We Have Not Received Notice Of Abba Kyari's Arrest Warrant by pickatyouu: 3:04pm On Aug 03, 2021
Don't worry una go soon receive am. Just make sure to keep the idiot Abba away from sniper containers

1 Like

Re: Umar Gwandu: We Have Not Received Notice Of Abba Kyari's Arrest Warrant by merits(m): 3:04pm On Aug 03, 2021
cry

Re: Umar Gwandu: We Have Not Received Notice Of Abba Kyari's Arrest Warrant by Depressed101: 3:04pm On Aug 03, 2021
Monogamy:
grin

So we defeat Nigeria media again..Sahara reporters,Gazette, shame on you

God will always win all the time
asin eh
Re: Umar Gwandu: We Have Not Received Notice Of Abba Kyari's Arrest Warrant by AOB1: 3:04pm On Aug 03, 2021
A
Re: Umar Gwandu: We Have Not Received Notice Of Abba Kyari's Arrest Warrant by sylve11: 3:05pm On Aug 03, 2021
killALIEN:
Thief Abakyari

Eiya, that girl don suffer for your hands o. shocked cool
Re: Umar Gwandu: We Have Not Received Notice Of Abba Kyari's Arrest Warrant by Monogamy: 3:05pm On Aug 03, 2021
greenie77:

God fights for those whose hands are not soiled with iniquities, crime....whose ways are pure before Him.

Do I have to compete with them? Infact, I am not in any competition with an individual or a group
Re: Umar Gwandu: We Have Not Received Notice Of Abba Kyari's Arrest Warrant by Sapaz02: 3:05pm On Aug 03, 2021
Hmm
Re: Umar Gwandu: We Have Not Received Notice Of Abba Kyari's Arrest Warrant by Marvieduke(f): 3:06pm On Aug 03, 2021
I doubt if this is true. FBI no dey work like that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umar Gwandu: We Have Not Received Notice Of Abba Kyari's Arrest Warrant by Mutemenot(m): 3:06pm On Aug 03, 2021
I'm that case his suspension was as a result of what sir ??
Re: Umar Gwandu: We Have Not Received Notice Of Abba Kyari's Arrest Warrant by od501: 3:06pm On Aug 03, 2021
Re: Umar Gwandu: We Have Not Received Notice Of Abba Kyari's Arrest Warrant by Aderupoko2: 3:07pm On Aug 03, 2021
Hope FedEx didn't go to the wrong address
Re: Umar Gwandu: We Have Not Received Notice Of Abba Kyari's Arrest Warrant by Numerouno94(m): 3:07pm On Aug 03, 2021
Monogamy:
grin

This fellow ova here luvs unnecessary attention.

2 Likes

Re: Umar Gwandu: We Have Not Received Notice Of Abba Kyari's Arrest Warrant by Soso990240(m): 3:08pm On Aug 03, 2021
Una most play politics and tribalism with everything. thieves.

1 Like

Re: Umar Gwandu: We Have Not Received Notice Of Abba Kyari's Arrest Warrant by Edyice: 3:13pm On Aug 03, 2021
Trust me FBI will bring it very soon grin grin

1 Like

Re: Umar Gwandu: We Have Not Received Notice Of Abba Kyari's Arrest Warrant by Nuelito: 3:14pm On Aug 03, 2021
Jeromejnr:

When Sir?
sooner than later
Re: Umar Gwandu: We Have Not Received Notice Of Abba Kyari's Arrest Warrant by Frankkelworld: 3:16pm On Aug 03, 2021
Did Abba commit a crime in US? why will US want to arrest him just because a Puppy claim to have sent him money... So it is a crime to receive money? If it was an FBI will US release him to Nigeria for questioning? You all should think.
Re: Umar Gwandu: We Have Not Received Notice Of Abba Kyari's Arrest Warrant by orikoku: 3:16pm On Aug 03, 2021
Not hot water but hot soup.
Re: Umar Gwandu: We Have Not Received Notice Of Abba Kyari's Arrest Warrant by aluyapreston: 3:19pm On Aug 03, 2021
Monogamy:
grin

you know, if southerners have given Jonathan 1/4 of the support that you northerners give to buhari and every other nothern scallywags, Nigeria would have been better of.

The North is definitely a curse to Nigeria. extremely massive stupid people that have mucus and phlgem for brain. total annihilation of this ethnic group would be the solution to Nigeria woes. Sorry to say this, but all Muslim Northerners have to die for Nigeria to be progressive. I really Hope it happens. it is a necessary evil for Nigeria to successfully grow.
Re: Umar Gwandu: We Have Not Received Notice Of Abba Kyari's Arrest Warrant by AuroraB(f): 3:19pm On Aug 03, 2021
Drabeey:
Same as me here undecided
Kyari needs to clear his name, he's a fine cop but he needs to retain that good name. Please, allow him go to USA without they sending for him.
Simple as that! grin

1 Like

Re: Umar Gwandu: We Have Not Received Notice Of Abba Kyari's Arrest Warrant by Monogamy: 3:21pm On Aug 03, 2021
aluyapreston:

you know, if southerners have given Jonathan 1/4 of the support that you northerners give to buhari and every other nothern scallywags, Nigeria would have been better of.

The North is definitely a curse to Nigeria. extremely massive stupid people that have mucus and phlgem for brain. total annihilation of this ethnic group would be the solution to Nigeria woes. Sorry to say this, but all Muslim Northerners have to die for Nigeria to be progressive. I really Hope it happens. it is a necessary evil for Nigeria to successfully grow.

You know, 2011 never existed in your Calendar..

I understand where you are coming from
Re: Umar Gwandu: We Have Not Received Notice Of Abba Kyari's Arrest Warrant by osuofia2(m): 3:21pm On Aug 03, 2021
No mind haters given Kyari media trial. So much hater will be down with high BP when Kyari comes out strong.

Re: Umar Gwandu: We Have Not Received Notice Of Abba Kyari's Arrest Warrant by Fortez: 3:22pm On Aug 03, 2021
Really
Re: Umar Gwandu: We Have Not Received Notice Of Abba Kyari's Arrest Warrant by AchalugoNwa(f): 3:23pm On Aug 03, 2021
[s]
Monogamy:
grin

[/s]

looking for a soft landing

i dey sell handkerchief ooo
super crook Kyari to the muds

2 Likes

Re: Umar Gwandu: We Have Not Received Notice Of Abba Kyari's Arrest Warrant by PointZerom: 3:24pm On Aug 03, 2021
Monogamy:
grin

Enjoy your day.

Re: Umar Gwandu: We Have Not Received Notice Of Abba Kyari's Arrest Warrant by Monogamy: 3:25pm On Aug 03, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]

looking for a soft landing

i dey sell handkerchief ooo
super crook Kyari to the muds

Baba Elediye or sorry, Sisi Elediye.

grin cheesy
Re: Umar Gwandu: We Have Not Received Notice Of Abba Kyari's Arrest Warrant by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 03, 2021
Monogamy:
grin

You mean northern looters defeat the media's again huh, don't worry one bush meat will surely catch hunter
Re: Umar Gwandu: We Have Not Received Notice Of Abba Kyari's Arrest Warrant by bkool7(m): 3:31pm On Aug 03, 2021
Typical of the NP.

You tell them there's an armed robbery going on somewhere and they'll say they've not been informed by their headquarters

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari, Michelle Obama To Receive Awards At Miss Inspire Beauty Pagent / Ologbondiyan: Buhari's Eight Years Is A Passing Phase; Nigerians Should Endure / Buhari’s Cabinet: Scramble For Appointment Hits Imo APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.