Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,042 members, 7,883,606 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 01:24 PM

Women Are Deliberately Hyping The Word RAPE For Selfish Reasons!! [photos] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are Deliberately Hyping The Word RAPE For Selfish Reasons!! [photos] (1243 Views)

False Use Of The Word "Rape" / Women Don't Deserve Pity Because Of Their Feminity!! Stop Hyping Biittches Pls!! / Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Are Deliberately Hyping The Word RAPE For Selfish Reasons!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:58pm On Aug 03, 2021
At least you must have heard/seen that word once or twice this week already, women are just being successful in taking advantage of every chance they get over men but most men are stupid to notice this, even simps would support them to appear appealing! undecided

Believe it or not, if the statistics say 1000 women are raped by men on a daily basis, bear it in mind that only 20 cases are true and the remaining 980 cases are either false accusations or feminine hiked news!! undecided
The most annoying thing is that nobody is paying attention to the male child! angry nobody seems to care but they are equally being sexually molested everyday and as a matter of fact, it is currently on the rise because nobody thinks the male can be affected, everybody just deduces that he enjoys it!! undecided

In this modern age, a male is more likely to get raped himself than being the rapist but women would still come out in the open as the victims
The world is truely against men.

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Deliberately Hyping The Word RAPE For Selfish Reasons!! [photos] by fourboys: 5:08pm On Aug 03, 2021
Noted
Re: Women Are Deliberately Hyping The Word RAPE For Selfish Reasons!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:13pm On Aug 03, 2021
fourboys:
Noted
Save it in that diary.
Re: Women Are Deliberately Hyping The Word RAPE For Selfish Reasons!! [photos] by heniford2: 5:18pm On Aug 03, 2021
So true
Re: Women Are Deliberately Hyping The Word RAPE For Selfish Reasons!! [photos] by Queenslander(f): 5:18pm On Aug 03, 2021
Smh,.
Re: Women Are Deliberately Hyping The Word RAPE For Selfish Reasons!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:20pm On Aug 03, 2021
Queenslander:
Smh,.
Get off the thread sis
Re: Women Are Deliberately Hyping The Word RAPE For Selfish Reasons!! [photos] by madamthemadam: 5:41pm On Aug 03, 2021
1000 women are raped by men on a daily basis, bear it in mind that only 20 cases are true and the remaining 980 cases are either false accusations or feminine hiked news!! undecided
The most annoying thing is that nobody is paying attention to the male child

Okay now i see, i see where all this is coming from, what really happened that day?, talk to a therapist and get this bitterness and hate out of your mind, she abused you, not the entire female specie...

1 Like

Re: Women Are Deliberately Hyping The Word RAPE For Selfish Reasons!! [photos] by Queenslander(f): 5:56pm On Aug 03, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Get off the thread sis
You must really think rape is a joke.. well lemme inform you,
That it is no joke!! Stop it..
It is incredibly likely that a survivor will see and read this your nonsensical thread.. and be negatively affected.. cause rape jokes mock and silence survivors, whenever you make a rape joke, it normalizes the concept of rape,.
This means that any rapists who observe your behavior continue to think of their unacceptable sexual tendencies as "no big deal " or what every guy thinks..
Rape jokes are not funny..
They are ignorant, malicious and typically sexist!!
Anyways, I don't blame you. your a guy, after all, chances of you being raped is extremely minimal..

3 Likes

Re: Women Are Deliberately Hyping The Word RAPE For Selfish Reasons!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:04pm On Aug 03, 2021
madamthemadam:
1000 women are raped by men on a daily basis, bear it in mind that only 20 cases are true and the remaining 980 cases are either false accusations or feminine hiked news!! undecided
The most annoying thing is that nobody is paying attention to the male child

Okay now i see, i see where all this is coming from, what really happened that day?, talk to a therapist and get this bitterness and hate out of your mind, she abused you, not the entire female specie...
You are so uneducated. It just shows everywhere undecided

1 Like

Re: Women Are Deliberately Hyping The Word RAPE For Selfish Reasons!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:08pm On Aug 03, 2021
Queenslander:

It is incredibly likely that a survivor will see and read this your nonsensical thread.. and be negatively affected.. cause rape jokes mock and silence survivors, whenever you make a rape joke, it normalizes the concept of rape,.
This means that any rapists who observe your behavior continue to think of their unacceptable sexual tendencies as "no big deal " or what every guy thinks..
Anyways, I don't blame you. your a guy, after all, chances of you being raped is extremely minimal..
I don't give a flying fvvck about your female victims They are already victims by default because of their gender undecided I speak for the males here and thats all that count to me.
Rape is still scarce out there but it seems like someone will always rape a girl at my backyard everyday.

1 Like

Re: Women Are Deliberately Hyping The Word RAPE For Selfish Reasons!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:10pm On Aug 03, 2021
heniford2:
So true
Abi.
Re: Women Are Deliberately Hyping The Word RAPE For Selfish Reasons!! [photos] by smachboss01(m): 7:21pm On Aug 03, 2021
Queenslander:

Just go away you are trying to play the "woman" game just go away
Re: Women Are Deliberately Hyping The Word RAPE For Selfish Reasons!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:27pm On Aug 03, 2021
smachboss01:

Just go away you are trying to play the "woman" game just go away
Don't mind her.

1 Like

Re: Women Are Deliberately Hyping The Word RAPE For Selfish Reasons!! [photos] by madamthemadam: 11:00pm On Aug 03, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
You are so uneducated. It just shows everywhere undecided

says the women hating clown from NL, nigga go all on, the level of education i have, is a myth in your family... Take that..

1 Like

Re: Women Are Deliberately Hyping The Word RAPE For Selfish Reasons!! [photos] by madamthemadam: 11:02pm On Aug 03, 2021
Queenslander:

leave these nitwits alone. They take in garbage everyday, remember the saying, garbage in, garbage out...
They are just blindly caught up in their folly.

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Deliberately Hyping The Word RAPE For Selfish Reasons!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:40am On Aug 04, 2021
They said garbage in garbage out grin grin some people can be stupid o walai grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Hate This Question / Unbellvable! Video Of A Pastor Teaching S£X Practical In The Church [video] / How Did You Lay A Foreign Babe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.