Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,778 members, 7,879,389 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 05:19 PM

Groom Shoots Friend On Wedding Day In US For 'Having An Affair With His Wife' - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Groom Shoots Friend On Wedding Day In US For 'Having An Affair With His Wife' (64252 Views)

5 Dead In Wedding Massacre In Thailand As 'Drunk' Groom Shoots Wife / Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt / Man Attacks His Brother "For Having A Secret Affair With His Wife" In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groom Shoots Friend On Wedding Day In US For 'Having An Affair With His Wife' by AAAntz: 8:02pm On Aug 03, 2021
REMOVE WOMEN FROM YOUR LIFE ISSUES AND HALF OF YOUR PROBLEMS HAVE BEEN SOLVED

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Shoots Friend On Wedding Day In US For 'Having An Affair With His Wife' by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 03, 2021
Flamemignon1:

Learn to be specific. Always putting you straight Simps in wahala
"Straight" are you gay?
Re: Groom Shoots Friend On Wedding Day In US For 'Having An Affair With His Wife' by Parisian: 8:02pm On Aug 03, 2021
Imagine if it was the woman that did this, nairaland resident meninists will say the woman is too aggressive and that's why the man cheated on her undecided
Re: Groom Shoots Friend On Wedding Day In US For 'Having An Affair With His Wife' by BritishAirways: 8:03pm On Aug 03, 2021
He couldn't bear the disloyalty
Re: Groom Shoots Friend On Wedding Day In US For 'Having An Affair With His Wife' by Parisian: 8:04pm On Aug 03, 2021
He just chickened out buy marrying her and giving her access to his property right? grin
Doubleoh7:
The guy just chickened out of the marriage via a shortcut. He knows he's going away for a long time
Re: Groom Shoots Friend On Wedding Day In US For 'Having An Affair With His Wife' by focus7: 8:04pm On Aug 03, 2021
There are so many kolo mentals in the US.

Why kill someone and go to jail because of pussy, why not just expose the two at the wedding and dump the asshole of a lady in the public there like that Nigeria guy did?

I won't die nor go to jail because of a woman.

1 Like

Re: Groom Shoots Friend On Wedding Day In US For 'Having An Affair With His Wife' by FreeIgboho: 8:05pm On Aug 03, 2021
Vhee:
Thank God I get pussy

U only fooling yaself. We KNOW u r a man!

1 Like

Re: Groom Shoots Friend On Wedding Day In US For 'Having An Affair With His Wife' by sylve11: 8:05pm On Aug 03, 2021
Bedtec:
Toto matter can kill more than cancer

Play with it and lose your life. grin cool
Re: Groom Shoots Friend On Wedding Day In US For 'Having An Affair With His Wife' by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 03, 2021
Vhee:
I love my pussy it can destroy nations
All these biitches
Re: Groom Shoots Friend On Wedding Day In US For 'Having An Affair With His Wife' by Flamemignon1(m): 8:07pm On Aug 03, 2021
Hammyaladin:
"Straight" are you gay?
Lol.... This shows you haven't met one. It's like when Taylor first arrived in Australia and he encountered the aboriginals, he was like "are there people of that color"?
Re: Groom Shoots Friend On Wedding Day In US For 'Having An Affair With His Wife' by sylve11: 8:08pm On Aug 03, 2021
Vhee:

We don notice you. Oya swerve. undecided cool

1 Like

Re: Groom Shoots Friend On Wedding Day In US For 'Having An Affair With His Wife' by AngelicBeing: 8:08pm On Aug 03, 2021
Vhee:
Hian, wetin person no go read for nairaland.com shocked

1 Like

Re: Groom Shoots Friend On Wedding Day In US For 'Having An Affair With His Wife' by solexjames(m): 8:10pm On Aug 03, 2021
Vhee:
Una nation abi
Re: Groom Shoots Friend On Wedding Day In US For 'Having An Affair With His Wife' by CryptoRepublic1: 8:11pm On Aug 03, 2021
Now he has given them the complete free card to continue the affair while he's cooling off in county jail.

Well done to him as he has just ruined his own life because of vagina.

1 Like

Re: Groom Shoots Friend On Wedding Day In US For 'Having An Affair With His Wife' by Killermamba: 8:11pm On Aug 03, 2021
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

No sinner will go unpunished

All internet fraudsters, your days are numbered.

You'll reap the fruit of your work

The lucky ones amongst you will die Young but painful death

Chai dem don wipe your account. Brother man take heart.
Re: Groom Shoots Friend On Wedding Day In US For 'Having An Affair With His Wife' by wallrichy: 8:12pm On Aug 03, 2021
Idiot. Why still going ahead and marry the woman? I would rather keep my friend that slept or rather had an affair with my woman or girlfriend than keeping the woman with me. Easy come easy go...that's my policy with women....I don't take it personal except you are my wife and mother of my kids..,
Re: Groom Shoots Friend On Wedding Day In US For 'Having An Affair With His Wife' by jaxxy(m): 8:13pm On Aug 03, 2021
U suspected her and still went on to marry her then start shooting ur friend and other people. Simp and a Weakling combined. undecided

1 Like

Re: Groom Shoots Friend On Wedding Day In US For 'Having An Affair With His Wife' by AbujaCitiBlog: 8:16pm On Aug 03, 2021
Hezzyluv:
Desperado
Stupid quote that gives women the guts to attack men! Very very stupid quote.
Re: Groom Shoots Friend On Wedding Day In US For 'Having An Affair With His Wife' by imagrg(m): 8:16pm On Aug 03, 2021
Yeah. With all its Chemical and biological weapons, it can destroy the world like HIV/AIDS and COVID-19 are currently doing.
Clap for your pussy!
Vhee:
Re: Groom Shoots Friend On Wedding Day In US For 'Having An Affair With His Wife' by kerry57: 8:16pm On Aug 03, 2021
If u can't manage ur jealousy and tolerance, forget about marriage. That is the basic of marriage maturity.
Re: Groom Shoots Friend On Wedding Day In US For 'Having An Affair With His Wife' by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:17pm On Aug 03, 2021
Vhee:
Thank God I get pussy

Is that all?
Re: Groom Shoots Friend On Wedding Day In US For 'Having An Affair With His Wife' by tete7000(m): 8:18pm On Aug 03, 2021
Vhee:
Thank God I get pussy

And pray it doesn't put your life in trouble
Re: Groom Shoots Friend On Wedding Day In US For 'Having An Affair With His Wife' by Kanmagram(m): 8:18pm On Aug 03, 2021
Something must kill a man
Re: Groom Shoots Friend On Wedding Day In US For 'Having An Affair With His Wife' by twilliamx(m): 8:20pm On Aug 03, 2021
He has just given the friend the full right of passage as he is going to Jail
Re: Groom Shoots Friend On Wedding Day In US For 'Having An Affair With His Wife' by obinna58(m): 8:22pm On Aug 03, 2021
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

grin cheesy
It'll be fine
Re: Groom Shoots Friend On Wedding Day In US For 'Having An Affair With His Wife' by goodheart02(m): 8:23pm On Aug 03, 2021
Vhee:

Okay we have heard you. Next!

1 Like

Re: Groom Shoots Friend On Wedding Day In US For 'Having An Affair With His Wife' by DisLifeSha: 8:23pm On Aug 03, 2021
Wow! I Love your pussy. I like to taste it

Vhee:
Re: Groom Shoots Friend On Wedding Day In US For 'Having An Affair With His Wife' by Flossq: 8:25pm On Aug 03, 2021
You are a silly insane idiot. Die slow poverty stricken animal

YorubaKinging:
The end is near

Re: Groom Shoots Friend On Wedding Day In US For 'Having An Affair With His Wife' by imagrg(m): 8:27pm On Aug 03, 2021
Which girl dem never sample outside before we come inherit am as wife after wear and tear?
Dem don sample many gbola before the strikers come pass dem to us(Pussykeepers).
Re: Groom Shoots Friend On Wedding Day In US For 'Having An Affair With His Wife' by imagrg(m): 8:30pm On Aug 03, 2021
The poor guy nor mention your name now....cool temper.
I know say every youth dey vex.
May God bless your hustle.
Flossq:
You are a silly insane idiot. Die slow poverty stricken animal

Re: Groom Shoots Friend On Wedding Day In US For 'Having An Affair With His Wife' by MrCuteking(m): 8:31pm On Aug 03, 2021
The surest place you can't talk as you like to any random person is US, and people will be running there with so much visa denial like it's the most peaceful place in the world.
Re: Groom Shoots Friend On Wedding Day In US For 'Having An Affair With His Wife' by Kindness218: 8:38pm On Aug 03, 2021
Vhee:
Thank God I get pussy

You want to use your pussy to kill innocent souls abi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yahoo Boys Rounded Up By Their Oyinbo Maga In Ghana (Throwback Video) / Man Caught Using Children With Fake Stomach Tumour To Beg For Alms In Lagos / UNIPORT SUG Presidential Aspirant Stabbed To Death By Own Brother (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.