Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,345 members, 7,971,215 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 05:33 AM

7 Ways Of Preserving Food For Healthier Consumption - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 7 Ways Of Preserving Food For Healthier Consumption (235 Views)

See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday / Is Preserving A Marriage For The Sake Of The Children A Bad Idea? / 7 Ways An African Mother Expresses Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Ways Of Preserving Food For Healthier Consumption by ekwe552: 8:32pm On Aug 03, 2021
7 Natural and Simple Food Preservation Techniques
I had food poisoning only three days before. I had been informed that the meat might be a little past its prime, but it smelled wonderful and I was hungry, so I went ahead and ate it. One of my biggest regrets from 2016 is this. Food poisoning is one of the few instances in which you will cry out to God and feel as if he has turned his back on you, whether you believe in him or not.

We all appreciate a nice “buy one, get one free” deal at our favorite grocery shop, but if we don't know how to preserve our food creatively, we'll end up losing both money and food if we can't get through the ready-to-eat food (think of the starving children in Africa!).

Food can be preserved in a variety of ways, including sugaring, salting, burying, jellying, jugging, and smoking. So, to prevent you from addressing a Supreme Being, here are five natural ways to preserve food, along with a few simple recipes to try.
READ MORE VISIT: https://www.healthlifekit.com/2021/08/7-ways-of-preserving-food-for-healthier.html

(1) (Reply)

Actionable Child Anger Management Therapy That Works Like Crazy. / Home Remedies For Stretch Marks On Stomach / Vaccination For Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.