Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,675 members, 7,918,152 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 12:27 AM

I Slept With A CEO To Help My Boyfriend Get A Job But He Dumped Me & Married ... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Slept With A CEO To Help My Boyfriend Get A Job But He Dumped Me & Married ... (3188 Views)

After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying / I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide / Lady In Abuja And Her Boyfriend Get Into Fight After She Asked Him To Pack Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Slept With A CEO To Help My Boyfriend Get A Job But He Dumped Me & Married ... by Naijabash(m): 9:41pm On Aug 03, 2021
I SIept with a CEO to help my Boyfriend get a Job but he Dumped me and Married another Girl – Lady Cries out for Help

I SIept with a CEO to help my Boyfriend get a Job but he Dumped me and Married another Girl – Lady Cries out for Help
A Nigerian lady has been left devastated and heartbroken after the boyfriend she made sacrifices for, dumped her for someone else.

According to the lady, she slept with the CEO of an Insurance company to help her then boyfriend secure a job.

However, after he became gainfully employed and stable, he dumped her and said he cannot marry her because she is the only educated person in her family, hence he is worried that responsibilities would be too much for him.

She further revealed that he got married to another girl in the same week that he disclosed his reasons for ending their relationship......Read more at source >> https:///SWWQ7L

Re: I Slept With A CEO To Help My Boyfriend Get A Job But He Dumped Me & Married ... by Goldbw122(m): 9:43pm On Aug 03, 2021
Yeah I have heard of Mary stories and real life story like this that is how it is.. just take heart, I don't know why, it is the person that you did not stress yourself for that will actually be the one for you, and the one that you almost kill yourself for will be the one to run away from you just like stories of kidney transplant..

1 Like

Re: I Slept With A CEO To Help My Boyfriend Get A Job But He Dumped Me & Married ... by Naijabash(m): 9:53pm On Aug 03, 2021
grin
Re: I Slept With A CEO To Help My Boyfriend Get A Job But He Dumped Me & Married ... by lyndaway(f): 10:01pm On Aug 03, 2021
It really bad,but take heart a better one will come trust me....

1 Like

Re: I Slept With A CEO To Help My Boyfriend Get A Job But He Dumped Me & Married ... by Jman06(m): 10:22pm On Aug 03, 2021
He did well by dumping you
Re: I Slept With A CEO To Help My Boyfriend Get A Job But He Dumped Me & Married ... by Manigie: 10:36pm On Aug 03, 2021
For this sacrifice, I wouldn't dump you, but we all can't think the same way..... lesson learnt for you though, no do am again ko

1 Like

Re: I Slept With A CEO To Help My Boyfriend Get A Job But He Dumped Me & Married ... by Naijabash(m): 11:48pm On Aug 03, 2021
smiley/..,
Re: I Slept With A CEO To Help My Boyfriend Get A Job But He Dumped Me & Married ... by Eminimore: 1:04am On Aug 04, 2021
The C.E.O. be like"
do you know why i employ you?
boyfriend: no sir
The C.E.O: is not that you are the smartest or the best person for this job, is b'cos of girlfriend...that girl can f@ck!
boyfriend: thank you sir

4 Likes

Re: I Slept With A CEO To Help My Boyfriend Get A Job But He Dumped Me & Married ... by frozen70(f): 2:29am On Aug 04, 2021
Goldbw122:
Yeah I have heard of Mary stories and real life story like this that is how it is.. just take heart, I don't know why, it is the person that you did not stress yourself for that will actually be the one for you, and the one that you almost kill yourself for will be the one to run away from you just like stories of kidney transplant..

Cry no more because you sacrifice for him to move on and he leaves you for another

Just mourn the relationship and move on

The effort you made for him to stand will hurt him over time for breaking your heart

1 Like

Re: I Slept With A CEO To Help My Boyfriend Get A Job But He Dumped Me & Married ... by iceybux(m): 7:52am On Aug 04, 2021
frozen70:

Cry no more because you sacrifice for him to move on and he leaves you for another

Just mourn the relationship and move on

The effort you made for him to stand will hurt him over time for breaking your heart
. Lol see werey talk .. scarifies indeed... the cheating she cheated will hunt her for ever too... cheap thing

1 Like

Re: I Slept With A CEO To Help My Boyfriend Get A Job But He Dumped Me & Married ... by Naijabash(m): 8:50am On Aug 04, 2021
sad sad
Re: I Slept With A CEO To Help My Boyfriend Get A Job But He Dumped Me & Married ... by Cholls(m): 9:00am On Aug 04, 2021
My brother she should fvck the CEO again to sack him na

Nonsense story

4 Likes

Re: I Slept With A CEO To Help My Boyfriend Get A Job But He Dumped Me & Married ... by NarcissistKing: 9:43am On Aug 04, 2021
Goldbw122:

What would a woman do such thing just for her partner or spouse? It's really a foolish thing because it will never end well.
Re: I Slept With A CEO To Help My Boyfriend Get A Job But He Dumped Me & Married ... by NarcissistKing: 9:44am On Aug 04, 2021
lyndaway:
It really bad,but take heart a better one will come trust me....

At the bolded, yes but only if she doesn't bring herself low again.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With A CEO To Help My Boyfriend Get A Job But He Dumped Me & Married ... by ToastingAllowan: 9:44am On Aug 04, 2021
Good
Re: I Slept With A CEO To Help My Boyfriend Get A Job But He Dumped Me & Married ... by gentlestdude(m): 9:58am On Aug 04, 2021
shameless hoe
Re: I Slept With A CEO To Help My Boyfriend Get A Job But He Dumped Me & Married ... by Naijabash(m): 12:37pm On Aug 04, 2021
angry
Re: I Slept With A CEO To Help My Boyfriend Get A Job But He Dumped Me & Married ... by frozen70(f): 1:22pm On Aug 04, 2021
iceybux:
. Lol see werey talk .. scarifies indeed... the cheating she cheated will hunt her for ever too... cheap thing

You never see woman wey block man success due to things like this
Re: I Slept With A CEO To Help My Boyfriend Get A Job But He Dumped Me & Married ... by Naijabash(m): 8:42pm On Aug 04, 2021
,;l
Re: I Slept With A CEO To Help My Boyfriend Get A Job But He Dumped Me & Married ... by ESANMEA(f): 10:04pm On Aug 04, 2021
Hmmm.
Re: I Slept With A CEO To Help My Boyfriend Get A Job But He Dumped Me & Married ... by Naijabash(m): 1:40am On Aug 05, 2021
angry
Re: I Slept With A CEO To Help My Boyfriend Get A Job But He Dumped Me & Married ... by iceybux(m): 6:11pm On Aug 07, 2021
frozen70:

You never see woman wey block man success due to things like this

Alaye Notin go happen... are her hands clean... block what... she cheat to help trying to justify her actions.. make him to cheat and help bad ... marry who he like and it’s settled... block fire
Re: I Slept With A CEO To Help My Boyfriend Get A Job But He Dumped Me & Married ... by Lifestone(m): 6:17pm On Aug 07, 2021
Lol. The guy is not sure whether she has removed the pipe from her mouth.
FCMB comes to mind

1 Like

Re: I Slept With A CEO To Help My Boyfriend Get A Job But He Dumped Me & Married ... by Naijabash(m): 7:52am On Aug 08, 2021
Re: I Slept With A CEO To Help My Boyfriend Get A Job But He Dumped Me & Married ... by Naijabash(m): 8:23am On Aug 11, 2021
,,, r
Re: I Slept With A CEO To Help My Boyfriend Get A Job But He Dumped Me & Married ... by Naijabash(m): 2:42pm On Aug 27, 2021
coolok
Re: I Slept With A CEO To Help My Boyfriend Get A Job But He Dumped Me & Married ... by Naijabash(m): 5:17am On Sep 12, 2021
Re: I Slept With A CEO To Help My Boyfriend Get A Job But He Dumped Me & Married ... by Sonnobax15(m): 6:21am On Sep 12, 2021
grin
Re: I Slept With A CEO To Help My Boyfriend Get A Job But He Dumped Me & Married ... by Naijabash(m): 10:03pm On Sep 12, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders, You All Lied To Me (photo) / Tiktoker Organises Event, Invites Her 1.3 Million Followers But No One Shows Up / Yahoo Boy Dupes Oyibo Lady N100 Million And Leaks Her Bedroom Video On Social Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.