Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,772 members, 7,889,479 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:23 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 04/08/2021 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 04/08/2021 (139 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 04/08/2022 / OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL 04/08/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 04/08/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 04/08/2021 by dallyemmy: 10:27pm On Aug 03, 2021
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: WEDNESDAY 4TH AUGUST 2021.

THEME: ARISE AND SHINE.

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL 04/08/2021
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 04/08/2021 by dallyemmy: 10:35am On Aug 04, 2021
Prayer Points:

1.Thank You, Father, for bringing me out of the darkness of this world, into Your marvelous light in Christ Jesus, to show forth Your glory.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, let the light of Your son, Jesus Christ, shine upon me today, and let Your glory be greatly evident in my life, in the mighty name of Jesus.

4.Father, let Your light shine so bright in my life, that powers of darkness will not be able to comprehend or prevail, over my life and destiny, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, let no power be able to cover my glory or quench the light of the gospel of Christ, in my life, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, let me never do anything that will make Your presence and glory to depart from me, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, release upon my life and destiny, a new wave of glory, that will draw the gentiles and kings, to see my light, and come to the brightness of my rising, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, let the abundance of the sea be made available unto me, and let the wealth of the gentiles, begin to flow into my hands, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, give as many, who are yet to know the Lord Jesus, as their personal Lord and Saviour, the opportunity and grace, to hear the gospel and surrender their lives, to Him, today, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye, and uproot from his life and ministry, every plant You have not planted, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

Why Should You Die In Sin And Go To Hell? / Meditate On This Tonight. / Daily Benefits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.