Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,849 members, 7,938,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 07:13 AM

Rivers To Striking Doctors: Return To Work Within 24-Hours Or be dismissed - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Rivers To Striking Doctors: Return To Work Within 24-Hours Or be dismissed (11808 Views)

FG Moves To Replace Striking Doctors With Ad-hoc Staff / The 10 Demands By Striking Doctors — And ‘FGs Responses So Far’ / Replace Striking Doctors With Corpers - Ehanire, Minister Of Health To Hospitals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers To Striking Doctors: Return To Work Within 24-Hours Or be dismissed by Zainabthegirl1(f): 3:46pm On Aug 04, 2021
Are they meant to threaten doctors that save lives....Nigeria is a mess...like say if doctors no dey na him go treat people...useless man

1 Like

Re: Rivers To Striking Doctors: Return To Work Within 24-Hours Or be dismissed by evansjeff(m): 5:10pm On Aug 04, 2021
MrFinbarr:

As I suspected, you are obviously very dull and retarded. I'm a Med. Dr. and I know how many of my colleagues left the country just last month. Stay n Nairaland and be keep focusing your anger in the wrong direction. 2023 is coming, idiots will still go and vote another retarded old politician who will wreck more havoc. You Nigerians never learn.

Resident Doctors are on strike, even the Consultants will join soon. Yesterday we were only able to see maximum of 20 patients out of over 50 folders that was available. Doctors are humans, with family, with needs, that requires money to be taken care of. I didn't become a doctor just to die for your sins and sickness you dimwit.

Keep wagging mouth on Nairaland while the country crumbles right before our eyes. Nonsense!!!

Now look as this f00l trying to be smart by half, if you find my initial comment offensive, it means the only doctor you can be is a native doctor, or you’re probably one of the wack idíots causing serious calamities and harm to unsuspecting patients. Now go back and read my initial comment. I condemned someone that threatened to sack doctors and all you could do was bring your politically bigôted brain into my mention. Why am I even bothering myself? SMH...again too many kids on Nairaland.

And you are not any doctor. If unfortunately you are, then I regret sharing a country with someone with this mindset being a doctor.

1 Like

Re: Rivers To Striking Doctors: Return To Work Within 24-Hours Or be dismissed by deno001(m): 5:26pm On Aug 04, 2021
mannobi:
Some people are just naturally wicked. Why would some people put others lives at risk because you are sympathising with employees of another organisation.
Lazy docs.
Have you ever heard TVC staff going on strike because AIT is owing its staff?
Lazy and wicked docs.
Until your children become a doctor some day. You will know who is lazy
Re: Rivers To Striking Doctors: Return To Work Within 24-Hours Or be dismissed by MoIbrahim: 5:27pm On Aug 04, 2021
Try to get familiar with the labour and industrial laws. It'll help.

descarado:

They are wrong constitutionally.
They are very insensitive.
Emotions can't win in court if the govt take them to court. You are paid to work. Go and do your damn job!
We condemn govt yet we are worst than politicians.

Lazy Drs

1 Like

Re: Rivers To Striking Doctors: Return To Work Within 24-Hours Or be dismissed by evansjeff(m): 9:10pm On Aug 04, 2021
[quote author=Kinematics post=104418207][/quote]
Exactly, purely characteristics of the kids on this forum. I don’t blame you though. SMH...too many kids on Nairaland

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tele Ikuru Expelled HIV-Positive Mother From Flood Camp & She Died / Please, What Can I Use For Beard Growth / COVID-19: FG Screening 19 Nigerian Firms' Claim On Cure And Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.