Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,389 members, 7,884,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 05:18 PM

5 Ways To Hack Your Nysc Camp Life (picture) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 5 Ways To Hack Your Nysc Camp Life (picture) (411 Views)

Tallest And Shortest Corpers In Enugu NYSC Camp (Photo) / Maggots In Food Served At Kebbi NYSC Camp: How True Is This Photo? / Soldiers Welcome Corpers To Kogi NYSC Camp With Their Luggage On Their Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways To Hack Your Nysc Camp Life (picture) by Adeeda: 10:07am On Aug 04, 2021
It been a long while, I last posted here. I hope this post get visibility and share on the Telegram channel. (I will actually message @donenysc for that too).

Let us get right into it, just check telegram after a long time and saw that people are now reported to camp, I this post, I will be sharing how to be a sharp corper and at the end share a picture of our ancestor that served 1976. (Huh not so long at least many will still be alive, but I am sure they must have hack their way).

Hack 1- Many go to NYSC with alot of excitement, but less consciousness of their health and finance;

Life can look rosy in camps, pictures and glamour but don't be deceived. That is why you see some falling and collapsing in camp. If you are now in camp, you have past the risk of road, rail, or air travel. But there is still more reason to be smart.

Never over spend thinking things will just happen after camp, be conscious.

Hack 2- Not all parade or activities is compulsory

Depending on which ......... https://corpers lodge.com/index.php?u=/topic/386/5-ways-to-hack-your-nysc-camp-life-picture

Copy url and join, thanks

(1) (Reply)

Six Side Hustle That Can Pay You $100 Daily / What Business Can I Do To Earn Extra Income From My Phone While Still Serving? /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.