Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,318 members, 7,887,975 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:14 PM

Brazil's President Says Get Guns NOT Vaccines - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Brazil's President Says Get Guns NOT Vaccines (324 Views)

Taliban ‘Victory Force’ Parade With US Tanks & Guns( Pix) / Brazil's President, Bolsonaro Threatens To Punch Reporter In The Mouth / Jair Bolsonaro: Brazil's President Tests Positive For Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brazil's President Says Get Guns NOT Vaccines by Skoonheid(f): 12:52pm On Aug 04, 2021
Bolsonaro: If you live as a slave, your life is worth less than nothing.

Bolsonaro has referred to the coronavirus as the “little flu” and scoffed at social distancing measures intended to slow the spread of the virus, proclaiming in late March that “we’ll all die one day.” He’s called on citizens to go back to work, directly contradicting the orders of state governors and the recommendations of his public health experts.

"In the Pfizer contract it's very clear: 'we're not responsible for any side effects.' If you turn into a crocodile, it's your problem," Bolsonaro said on Thursday.

Just before Carnival, Jair Bolsonaro issued four decrees that permit an increase in the circulation of guns and ammunition

“I’m arming the public because I don’t want a dictatorship, we can’t wait any longer. Anyone who doesn’t agree with my platforms of family, country, an armed populace, freedom of expression and the free market is in the wrong government”.

The statement above, made by President Jair Bolsonaro at a cabinet meeting in April .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brazil's President Says Get Guns NOT Vaccines by FarahAideed: 12:53pm On Aug 04, 2021
He is inviting assassination
Re: Brazil's President Says Get Guns NOT Vaccines by DDDEnterprises: 1:05pm On Aug 04, 2021
Alright... Your country; your problem
Re: Brazil's President Says Get Guns NOT Vaccines by optionalY09: 1:10pm On Aug 04, 2021
This is the most real man i have seen in this century.

The pfizer disclaimer clearly stated that they are not responsible for any side effects caused by the vaccines. The question that then arise is why do i have to take the vaccine if it doesn’t protect me but have the potential of making my condition worse.

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

America Will Be Hot By Terrorist Attacks / Guinea Coup D'état, Gunfire And Pronouncement( Video) / Muammar Gaddafi Son Released From Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.