Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,941 members, 7,899,340 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 11:22 AM

Simon Ekpa Blasts Germany's DWnews For Calling Nnamdi Kanu The 'Most Notorious…' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simon Ekpa Blasts Germany's DWnews For Calling Nnamdi Kanu The 'Most Notorious…' (2416 Views)

DWnews Interview Is A Show Of Ethnic Bigotry And Blackmail - IPOB DOS Editorial / Igbos "Destroy" Deji Adeyanju On Youtube For Calling Nnamdi Kanu A Clown / Benue State Governor Regret Calling Nnamdi Kanu A Small Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simon Ekpa Blasts Germany's DWnews For Calling Nnamdi Kanu The 'Most Notorious…' by rowland545(m): 8:24am On Aug 05, 2021
This ekpa guy no go last 3days for zoo prison...

I trust our London bubu to deal with them one by one....to kidnap this one from any country were e day no go too hard...nah civil defense we go send to go kidnap I'm ...use bunch of brainwashed idiots.

Killing your people and police in the name of nonsense....
Re: Simon Ekpa Blasts Germany's DWnews For Calling Nnamdi Kanu The 'Most Notorious…' by nku5: 8:42am On Aug 05, 2021
I keep saying it, the biggest mistake Nnamdi Kanu made was his recent violent rhetoric combined with his failure to outrightly condemn the UGM madness.

IPOB officially denied the attacks but Kanu would then go and broadcast and sound like he was ordering them. Anybody with a brain can deduce that IPOB wasn't responsible for the violence. Even Hope Uzodinma said it was not ESN but the government still took advantage of it to defeat MNK in the international propaganda war

(1) (2) (Reply)

VAT: What States Generated And Collected In 8 Months / South West Missing In APC Power Share / Malawian Flag Vs Biafran Flag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.