Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,950 members, 7,949,260 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 12:43 AM

Abba Kyari Appears Before Egbunike Panel, Defends Himself - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari Appears Before Egbunike Panel, Defends Himself (41122 Views)

The Meal That Led To DIG Joseph Egbunike’s Death - FIJ / Kyari Appears Before Panel, Mounts Defence Against Hushpuppi’s Allegations / Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Appears Before Four-Man Panel This Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari Appears Before Egbunike Panel, Defends Himself by Commentor: 3:46pm On Aug 04, 2021
seborrhic:
Corrupt aboki

Egbunike has never received bribe in his life.

grin
Re: Abba Kyari Appears Before Egbunike Panel, Defends Himself by chukwuibuipob: 3:47pm On Aug 04, 2021
sad THIEF sad spit angry
Re: Abba Kyari Appears Before Egbunike Panel, Defends Himself by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 04, 2021
just go to his page and see mad comments

Re: Abba Kyari Appears Before Egbunike Panel, Defends Himself by b3llo(m): 3:48pm On Aug 04, 2021
Abba Puppy!
Re: Abba Kyari Appears Before Egbunike Panel, Defends Himself by BROWNEMMANUEL26: 3:48pm On Aug 04, 2021
Lolssss, an average northerner sees southerner as corrupt and immoral element but they have being in power more than other tribes.
Kyari should go and prove his innocence, they thought that this is zoo where anything goes
Re: Abba Kyari Appears Before Egbunike Panel, Defends Himself by DamnNiggar: 3:48pm On Aug 04, 2021
Thief Tinubu has trained his boy well
Re: Abba Kyari Appears Before Egbunike Panel, Defends Himself by kindlyheart: 3:50pm On Aug 04, 2021
Elvictor:
Northerners are very smart people, they made an Igbo man to preside the this.
They don't want to make the issue of Abba Kyari a Northern affair since it concerned external force like Us, they have drag in the Igbos and soon they will rope in Yorubas.

To make an issue betwixt Nigeria and Us, which it would have been US Vs Northern Nigeria.

loud it, sister loud it.

They are far smarter than the smartest Easterners combined
Re: Abba Kyari Appears Before Egbunike Panel, Defends Himself by Oblizdahfuture: 3:52pm On Aug 04, 2021

Super Cop �wants to try his best not to rock this Orange Uniform.... Hahahahaha
Re: Abba Kyari Appears Before Egbunike Panel, Defends Himself by obembet(f): 3:52pm On Aug 04, 2021
Elvictor:
They don't want to make the issue of Abba Kyari a Northern affair since it concerned external force like Us, they have drag in the Igbos and soon they will rope in Yorubas.

To make an issue betwixt Nigeria and Us, which it would have been US Vs Northern Nigeria.

Must u complain? If they put Fulani man, u will still talk

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Appears Before Egbunike Panel, Defends Himself by chukwuibuipob: 3:52pm On Aug 04, 2021
grin cheesy sad see dat JOSEPH EGBUNIKE portrait shocked sad in Finance department grin sad cool sad.No wonder grin
Re: Abba Kyari Appears Before Egbunike Panel, Defends Himself by Oju4190: 3:53pm On Aug 04, 2021
Elvictor:

Ur sense is too little... Egbenike is the head of the criminal investigation department......and this is a criminal case..... international for dat matter
Re: Abba Kyari Appears Before Egbunike Panel, Defends Himself by kindlyheart: 3:53pm On Aug 04, 2021
Monogamy:
All this media noise about Kyari have not been more than his role/involvement in the decimation of the miscreants UGM.

Then I asked myself, had Kyari, his team and other gallant police officers have not involved in the operation to dislodged UGM, would this same people be able to comments on social media comfortably considering how UGM madness must have gone..

Kyari is the enemy for getting involved in UGM operation while UGM are heaven sent even though there were busy killing security operatives irrespective of tribe , region or religion..

Anything to justify their being vindicated..

Eish!!!

forget ugm girl and face reality. if he is guilty let him dance to the tune of the music. shikenan
Re: Abba Kyari Appears Before Egbunike Panel, Defends Himself by somehow: 3:53pm On Aug 04, 2021
Elvictor:

Did the Igbo police man just become the Head of that unit yesterday?
Re: Abba Kyari Appears Before Egbunike Panel, Defends Himself by Sleekmilan01(m): 3:55pm On Aug 04, 2021
Monogamy:
All this media noise about Kyari have not been more than his role/involvement in the decimation of the miscreants UGM.

Then I asked myself, had Kyari, his team and other gallant police officers have not involved in the operation to dislodged UGM, would this same people be able to comments on social media comfortably considering how UGM madness must have gone..

Kyari is the enemy for getting involved in UGM operation while UGM are heaven sent even though there were busy killing security operatives irrespective of tribe , region or religion..

Eish!!!

Your name says it all,you have monogamy in ya sense of reasoning and conscience,you can't think or Reason broad and far...the only length ya monogamy thinking would go is on the path of corruption which is why u have been trying so hard to convinced yourself not us that Abba Kyari is innocent despite the glaring evidence before you
Re: Abba Kyari Appears Before Egbunike Panel, Defends Himself by thatmsiguy: 3:56pm On Aug 04, 2021
Elvictor:
By Kingsley Omonobi

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/08/fbi-indictment-dcp-abba-kyari-appears-before-dig-egbunike-panel/

How to get unlimited Cinema Tickets from Filmhouse.
If you are a movie lover , then you must watch this.
How to get Unlimited weekday movie tickets from Filmhouse+
15% off Food and Drinks.
Attend movie premiere and more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puKvxhrfuns
Re: Abba Kyari Appears Before Egbunike Panel, Defends Himself by vince96w2(m): 3:56pm On Aug 04, 2021
Elvictor:

you are part of the problem of Nigeria..Any thing that is done you will find fault.. And reasons to foaster more discord...The kind of trouble such statements brew will only cost innocent lives..Remember it's not Nigerians against Nigerians but rich against the poor, affluent against the masses.. Most affluent people have dual citizenship and will flee when trouble which they caused starts.
Re: Abba Kyari Appears Before Egbunike Panel, Defends Himself by Lashist(m): 3:57pm On Aug 04, 2021
This country sef funny o. FBI summon you, other useless corrupt agencies come dey give you trial to defend yourself...he should take next flight to US to defend himself there. Stupid investigation panels didn't notice anything wrong about him before the FBI did..they should allow him go and clear himself, return and become next IGP asap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Appears Before Egbunike Panel, Defends Himself by Springboot: 3:58pm On Aug 04, 2021
Elvictor:

He is the most senior person in charge of criminal investigations, if they had replaced him with a northern just before the case, you foools will still complain, I'm Igbo but I'm ashamed of your conduct.
Re: Abba Kyari Appears Before Egbunike Panel, Defends Himself by goodheart02(m): 4:00pm On Aug 04, 2021
Monogamy:

Eish!!!

Zomby oh Zomby...
Re: Abba Kyari Appears Before Egbunike Panel, Defends Himself by akpamfet: 4:05pm On Aug 04, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
From super cop to super crook grin
This one off me! Lol! shocked tongue
Re: Abba Kyari Appears Before Egbunike Panel, Defends Himself by naijaddk: 4:07pm On Aug 04, 2021
That man is too fat to be called a police officer grin
Re: Abba Kyari Appears Before Egbunike Panel, Defends Himself by AuroraB(f): 4:10pm On Aug 04, 2021
Lashist:
This country sef funny o. FBI summon you, other useless corrupt agencies come dey give you trial to defend yourself...he should take next flight to US to defend himself there. Stupid investigation panels didn't notice anything wrong about him before the FBI did..they should allow him go and clear himself, return and become next IGP asap
They know what they are doing. Ndi uchu undecided
Re: Abba Kyari Appears Before Egbunike Panel, Defends Himself by proprince(m): 4:14pm On Aug 04, 2021
Elvictor:

Lol, so you are also seeing what am seeing?
Re: Abba Kyari Appears Before Egbunike Panel, Defends Himself by PrudencyFeats: 4:15pm On Aug 04, 2021
ambu2:

One cold bottle of Kunu for you for this thoughts.

Na kunu you wan give with this 'hus findings'?
You can do better nah.... ask for his location and host him
Re: Abba Kyari Appears Before Egbunike Panel, Defends Himself by Tonitelli: 4:23pm On Aug 04, 2021
Monogamy:

Eish!!!

What manner of idiotic reasoning is this??were you dropped on ur head too many times as a child??
Next you will say ugm gave hushpuppy 8 mill to give kyari....
Chai...who we offend Tori olorun?
Re: Abba Kyari Appears Before Egbunike Panel, Defends Himself by Joetttimua1811(m): 4:27pm On Aug 04, 2021
Following
Re: Abba Kyari Appears Before Egbunike Panel, Defends Himself by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 04, 2021
cool
#IstandwithAbbaKyari#
Any day anytime cool cool cool
Nooooo ! Sheyyykkkiiiieee cool cool cool

Re: Abba Kyari Appears Before Egbunike Panel, Defends Himself by winner37(m): 4:34pm On Aug 04, 2021
I went to army recruitment training ,due to some saka i come back and my senior uncle has been trying to win my heart to be a police man I say never ... police are corrupt, they are evil, they are heartless ,they can never judge with fairness and truth .
No matter How White a substance might be they will call it black ..
I prefer to work in a factory than to be a police man .
Abba kyari is a disgrace to Nigerian police ...
Re: Abba Kyari Appears Before Egbunike Panel, Defends Himself by tnerro1(m): 4:35pm On Aug 04, 2021
The way this DIG face be so, hmmmmmmm, sure say no sewing machine for him office too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Launches Website To Counter PDP Attacks (pics) / Photos: Aftermath Of Boko Haram Attack In Chad / BVN, NIN Details Available On AnyVerify For ₦100

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.