Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,417 members, 7,881,527 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:28 PM

Court Grants Sunday Igboho’s Aides Bail After 32 Days In DSS Custody - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Grants Sunday Igboho’s Aides Bail After 32 Days In DSS Custody (19225 Views)

Abba Kyari Gets Bail After 27 Months In Detention / Emir Of Bugundu: How Bandits Negotiated Multi-Million Naira Ransom After 32 Days / Beninoise Appeal Court Grants Sunday Igboho Access To Medical Care (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Grants Sunday Igboho’s Aides Bail After 32 Days In DSS Custody by femmoy(m): 4:01pm On Aug 04, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
WHY??!! angry angry

Why will you grant bail to associates of a known fugitive terrorist??

The judge must be an Oduduwa apologist and he will soon be given the Igboho treatment.

You are a spot on,if any happen to Justice Obiora Egwuatu, you will never go without being apprehended.
I can bet my balls.
Re: Court Grants Sunday Igboho’s Aides Bail After 32 Days In DSS Custody by Joetttimua1811(m): 4:28pm On Aug 04, 2021
Still following
Re: Court Grants Sunday Igboho’s Aides Bail After 32 Days In DSS Custody by SheikhMuniru(m): 4:47pm On Aug 04, 2021
how market grin

This News sweet your belle kwo?
Re: Court Grants Sunday Igboho’s Aides Bail After 32 Days In DSS Custody by manitoba(m): 4:50pm On Aug 04, 2021
Does any one notice that most of the suspects are putting on the same cloth they were arrested with some 30days ago?

DSS is gradually turning to a personal police.
Re: Court Grants Sunday Igboho’s Aides Bail After 32 Days In DSS Custody by jumpandpas(m): 4:54pm On Aug 04, 2021
Jerryherd:

Just Like Acting President Yemi Osinbajo SAN granted Nnamdi Kanu bail releasing him from DSS and ungrateful Ibos still called him mere commissioner...

Lol. Acting president has become the judge.
Just to win an argument. TUFIAKWA!
Re: Court Grants Sunday Igboho’s Aides Bail After 32 Days In DSS Custody by pappilo(m): 4:55pm On Aug 04, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
WHY??!! angry angry

The judge must be an Oduduwa apologist and he will soon be given the Igboho treatment.

Exactly. Its like granting armed robbers bail. People that engaged the DSS in a firefight. The stupid woman is on video calling out for warriors and giving tactical advice on how they can flank the DSS operatives and attack them.

Wetin consign me.... I just dey look
Re: Court Grants Sunday Igboho’s Aides Bail After 32 Days In DSS Custody by PassingShot(m): 5:25pm On Aug 04, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Justice Obiora Egwuatu granted them bail and tomorow this ungrateful Yoruba will say the Igbos are their problem .

Sometimes I feel ashamed sharing same tribe with some yoruba people .
You are an ignorant bigot. The judge didn't do them a favor by granting them bail. Go learn how things work.

2 Likes

Re: Court Grants Sunday Igboho’s Aides Bail After 32 Days In DSS Custody by flemblem(m): 6:03pm On Aug 04, 2021
Julianaa:
If you analyze this write up very closely you will discover two important details ...
One is the selective use of colloquial abstract representation of normative words owing to the distinction in regulatory and derogatory affirmative relations to binary sentences.
The second is that I don't know what am saying and you have just wasted 20 secs of your life ...
smiley

Bro � make you tryna reduce your colos or loud as a real G highness way no join your body . ..
Re: Court Grants Sunday Igboho’s Aides Bail After 32 Days In DSS Custody by adeniyiemmanuel(m): 6:16pm On Aug 04, 2021
Jerryherd:

Just Like Acting President Yemi Osinbajo SAN granted Nnamdi Kanu bail releasing him from DSS and ungrateful Ibos still called him mere commissioner...
U are wright bro... ignore the fooool.

Re: Court Grants Sunday Igboho’s Aides Bail After 32 Days In DSS Custody by Yinka1808: 6:23pm On Aug 04, 2021
Every reasonable individual knows that they have no case to answer. DSS is just misplacing priority, the real enemies are in the northern forest

1 Like

Re: Court Grants Sunday Igboho’s Aides Bail After 32 Days In DSS Custody by luluman: 6:38pm On Aug 04, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Justice Obiora Egwuatu granted them bail and tomorow this ungrateful Yoruba will say the Igbos are their problem .

You are very stvpid to have said that. He granted them bail as due process not because he loves anybody or want gratitude back.
I wonder what your skull was filled with. Such a mistaken conception you are

3 Likes

Re: Court Grants Sunday Igboho’s Aides Bail After 32 Days In DSS Custody by Gfskw: 9:01pm On Aug 04, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Court Grants Sunday Igboho’s Aides Bail After 32 Days In DSS Custody by Fourwinds: 10:36pm On Aug 04, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

You are a Fulani terrorist disguise as an Igbo person.... Useless none entity
Re: Court Grants Sunday Igboho’s Aides Bail After 32 Days In DSS Custody by Fourwinds: 10:41pm On Aug 04, 2021
pappilo:

Exactly. Its like granting armed robbers bail. People that engaged the DSS in a firefight. The stupid woman is on video calling out for warriors and giving tactical advice on how they can flank the DSS operatives and attack them.

Wetin consign me.... I just dey look

Re: Court Grants Sunday Igboho’s Aides Bail After 32 Days In DSS Custody by Fourwinds: 10:45pm On Aug 04, 2021
Jerryherd:

Look at what a terrorist wrote just to cause disaffection between Yoruba's and Igbo's...
Re: Court Grants Sunday Igboho’s Aides Bail After 32 Days In DSS Custody by Fourwinds: 10:45pm On Aug 04, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
WHY??!! angry angry

Northern terrorist
Re: Court Grants Sunday Igboho’s Aides Bail After 32 Days In DSS Custody by Fourwinds: 10:49pm On Aug 04, 2021
Julianaa:
If you analyze this write up very closely you will discover two important details ...
One is the selective use of colloquial abstract representation of normative words owing to the distinction in regulatory and derogatory affirmative relations to binary sentences.
The second is that I don't know what am saying and you have just wasted 20 secs of your life ...
smiley

Re: Court Grants Sunday Igboho’s Aides Bail After 32 Days In DSS Custody by SWDude: 3:33am On Aug 05, 2021
olaric:
Though, the story did not spell out the conditions for the bail; why do I have this fear that they will find it difficult to get people to stand for them. Most or some of them may not have verifiable addresses; even their real names are not known. Besides, the fact that Kanu jumped bail the other time may count against them when it comes to getting sureties. Nonetheless, thumbs up to the judge for not bowing to pressure from the Buhari government.

How didn't the judge bow to pressure from Buhari government? Each of them, total of 8, need to pay 5m naira while the remaining 4 will pay 10m naira each. The judge is a sellout.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EndSARS: ‘Truth Needs No Defence’, DJ Switch Speaks On Panel’s Report / Soyinka: Those Saying I Endorsed Tinubu Are Illiterate Interlopers / Akinwumi Adesina May Join 2023 Presidential Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.